Bring4th

Full Version: Seeds of 4th density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to point out a seed which i believe will cause the concept of ownership to fall away much later.

That is "Unconditional Basic Income".

I encourage you to read this article by the World Economic Forum.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/01/w...ic-income/

The thesis of a UBI is a natural response to shifting economic conditions caused by AI and automation. We are just begining true automation. There is the potential for 20% of the labor force to be displaced. Think about it we have an every man for himself type attitude. This is the antithesis of a UBI. One's relationship to the world is reconciled by the social structures dominated by income inequality. The true antithesis of the UBI is whether or not there is a desire to better oneself.

Many people compromise who there are and what they want because they fear for their survival. UBI seems to be a catalyst for green ray activation.

The synthesis of a UBI is academic acceptablity which is a definite determination unearned wages doesnt cause stagnation or permanent unemployment.

Pretty cool. Seriously check out the article. UBI is just starting to be taken seriously. Its being tested on a small scale. This is no joke or fantasy. Whether or not this works will be whether or not people decide to better themselves.
A basic income to take care of myself to actually be able to better myself would be greatly appreciated...