Bring4th

Full Version: Realized something small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just recently realized that I personally understand and accept the word "Observer" more than "Creator". Maybe its because I have a more culturally scientific understanding of things and by labeling the Infinite Creator as the Infinite Observer helps me understand everything just a little bit more.

Cheers,
The Ra material does say that the Creator doesn't create as much as it experiences itself.
The question of how much free will the Creator has retained does seem to be an open one. Although the one that kinda bakes my noodle is pondering: "If the Creator has given up its free will to all its Creations, but all its Creations acting under their free will constitutes the whole of the Creator, then has the Creator truly given up anything?"
The creator is still whole and undivided, at least he was when i met him the last time Wink

my current understanding is, the creator resides outside of creation, whole and undivided, while simultaneously experiencing every imaginable "seperate" Portion of all creations, all octaves, all densities all beings at the same "time".
Speaking of "Multitasking"...
Free will is a distortion of the truth, since seperation is a distortion of the truth, ultimately its illusory.

I think this is pretty hard to grasp for us, for we live in the Illusion of seperation .
But its an illusion...and a paradox.
I think the One Infinite Creator's Free Will is our Free Will.
Because it more experiences through us than DIRECTLY create us (unless you link indirect through many octaves and mechanics as direct by 'The One') and so in a sense yeah, The One Infinite Observer, The One Infinite Experiencer, The One Infinite Creator, its all belonging to The One Infinite.
And we'll never know who created this creator
(03-02-2017, 09:40 PM)Lyok0 Wrote: [ -> ]Just recently realized that I personally understand and accept the word "Observer" more than "Creator". Maybe its because I have a more culturally scientific understanding of things and by labeling the Infinite Creator as the Infinite Observer helps me understand everything just a little bit more.

Cheers,

You might benefit from reading David Bohm's The Implicate Universe.

Regarding the semantics here, the infinite field of possibilities would properly be acted upon by observation, so the field itself wouldn't be the observer. (That conclusion derives from the double-slit experiment.) However, in whatever way one can advance one's evolution in terms of opening up to possibilities is efficacious.  

I totally get that words have connotations. As you can see, I like "infinite field of possibilities" over "one infinite creator." Smile 
(03-03-2017, 12:54 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]And we'll never know who created this creator

The Creator of The One Infinite Creator I like to think is The One Infinite Creator.  Paradoxical.
(03-03-2017, 02:09 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]The question of how much free will the Creator has retained does seem to be an open one.  Although the one that kinda bakes my noodle is pondering:  "If the Creator has given up its free will to all its Creations, but all its Creations acting under their free will constitutes the whole of the Creator, then has the Creator truly given up anything?"

I think the creator did sacrifice his mental capabilities, and basically situated himself/herself as The Eighth and first density. The alpha and the omega. Formless form maker. I see it has the creator almost expanding g or refracting himself/herself as eight and first or space/time, So I believe that's why its referred to as 'The Sacramental Nature of all things'. Every moment the creator sacrifices for us. That's how much he loves us, and dislikes being alone. Lay every bit of power down for us. The creator is the body. Eighth and first.
That's also why the creator comes through the feet, and The root is impenetrable. The Creator is the Root!
The Foundation!