Bring4th

Full Version: 1999.09.12 "spiritual burnout"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just read this excellent session:
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0912.aspx

Q\uo Wrote:Others have more complex and interrelated incarnational lessons. And to the ear of logic such lessons are baffling because the connections between the various levels of the lessons are not logical. We cannot say that they are illogical. Perhaps the expression would be extralogical.

If the seeker recognizes himself in this description then perhaps we can simply say that for you the patterns may not seem regular for some time, during which there is much confusion. However, we always encourage that patience which waits to see more of the pattern, for those patterns which are not yet completely seen will look chaotic and will seem to have no order. Nevertheless, this is the creation of the Father, and in that creation there is infinite order.

Did i ever mention how grateful i am for those fine people who channel this exquisite material for us?
Thank you Smile
I'm also grateful for those that channel and assist in channeling this material. Its built up so much over the years that its comparable to a library of information.

In regards to your quote from Q'uo, its very interesting how its worded. For me, I understand it similar to this:

We have 1+1=2. Now, if someone doesnt understand what the + operator is, then they will have a hard time understanding why 2 results from 1 and 1. The + operator is that extralogical concept that isnt understood by this random person. Very cool concept.

Thanks for sharing
(03-03-2017, 12:58 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]Just read this excellent session:
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0912.aspx

Q\uo Wrote:Others have more complex and interrelated incarnational lessons. And to the ear of logic such lessons are baffling because the connections between the various levels of the lessons are not logical. We cannot say that they are illogical. Perhaps the expression would be extralogical.

If the seeker recognizes himself in this description then perhaps we can simply say that for you the patterns may not seem regular for some time, during which there is much confusion. However, we always encourage that patience which waits to see more of the pattern, for those patterns which are not yet completely seen will look chaotic and will seem to have no order. Nevertheless, this is the creation of the Father, and in that creation there is infinite order.

Did i ever mention how grateful i am for those fine people who channel this exquisite material for us?
Thank you Smile

I really like lyokos viewpoint of extra logical. I agree. However I wish to comment, as co-creator I believe I have this ability. To me quo is speaking on experiences that the seeker encounters is of a subtle quality, and trying to understand the nature of such experience and its interrelatedness to energy centers and how experiences are drawn to the entity, are beyond the viewpoint of that entity. In more advanced entities experience. Patience is key, as your formulate and experience, and wait as the bigger picture is brought into view. It is well to remember this is The Fathers creation and nothing is illogical.