Bring4th

Full Version: You who can feel crystal energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does this feel like to you?

https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=...hfx281W-M8

I used to feel it as soft when I was more sensitive. But I'm opening up more. It just feels like a soft pressure pushing at a blockage within me.

I used to be able to feel how holding a quartz crystal I could feel how it would copy my own energy patterns and be like an amplifier, effectively doubling the power of thought.

Angelite is my favorite because I've read it can put you in touch with angels. It helps to raise your vibration, and offers protection.

I am slowly opening up again. This time not forcing it but opening myself to allow the universe to flow through me with minimal restriction.

I read that a symptom of spiritual awakening can be weakness. I went out to get a small package from the mail woman and when I sat back down I felt weak in my solar plexus.
But that went away within a couple of minutes.

I ordered an angelite pendant which I've mentioned here before, to wear around my neck.

So how do others here sense energy from stones or crystals?

I feel it touching my overall field when I look at pictures of them.
I have a stone that looks very similar to that. It might be blue quartz though. When I hold it I instantly feel peace emanating from it into my skin, and tension dissolving into it. It's a tension-dissolver. It equalizes me when it touches my skin. I call it the Peace Rock.

[Image: Qw0anSk.jpg]
I've never touched angelite before. I just know how it makes me feel when I see pictures of it.

Yes, when seeing angelite it can feel like I'm in a mother's arms (a loving mother), being protected and cared for.

I found it's hard for me to focus on Love/Light when I'm driving my truck. So having a crystal will help me when I can't mentally focus.

I wish that when you asked for healing that it also worked when you weren't actively thinking of it.
But I guess a being sees it as free will violation if you're not actively thinking of it at that moment, and so selectively heal.
(03-03-2017, 07:06 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I have a stone that looks very similar to that. It might be blue quartz though. When I hold it I instantly feel peace emanating from it into my skin, and tension dissolving into it. It's a tension-dissolver. It equalizes me when it touches my skin. I call it the Peace Rock.

This looks like celestite.
(03-03-2017, 07:06 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I have a stone that looks very similar to that. It might be blue quartz though. When I hold it I instantly feel peace emanating from it into my skin, and tension dissolving into it. It's a tension-dissolver. It equalizes me when it touches my skin. I call it the Peace Rock.

That is a beautiful crystal!
(03-04-2017, 01:22 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]This looks like celestite.

Aaa That's it! (I looked up images and they matched) Jade thanks!!

I got this rock as a gift from my mom but she didn't know what it was and I couldn't find any matching stones to identify it but I knew someday the answer would come. Smile
Love your stone btw sjel.
What are some of your favorite energy properties of the celestite? You mentioned peace.
How well does it work if you're having a very tense day?
Pm
(03-03-2017, 03:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What does this feel like to you?

https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=...hfx281W-M8

I used to feel it as soft when I was more sensitive. But I'm opening up more. It just feels like a soft pressure pushing at a blockage within me.

I used to be able to feel how holding a quartz crystal I could feel how it would copy my own energy patterns and be like an amplifier, effectively doubling the power of thought.

Angelite is my favorite because I've read it can put you in touch with angels. It helps to raise your vibration, and offers protection.

I am slowly opening up again. This time not forcing it but opening myself to allow the universe to flow through me with minimal restriction.

I read that a symptom of spiritual awakening can be weakness. I went out to get a small package from the mail woman and when I sat back down I felt weak in my solar plexus.
But that went away within a couple of minutes.

I ordered an angelite pendant which I've mentioned here before, to wear around my neck.

So how do others here sense energy from stones or crystals?

I feel it touching my overall field when I look at pictures of them.
I just picked up mine so I could answer more accurately.
What I felt was a oneness/peacefulness but felt immediately a concentration of building of energy from above the heart extending to above the crown. I guess I should be working with this one more.

I had two pieces show up at my house on my driveway right up against the garage door at the end of a long private drive way. One peice one day then a week later another. They came to me right after my head injury when I was really starting to be open due to a forced meditative state.

I keep them on either side of my bed when I sleep and they feel protective and comforting.

I bet you would like blue kyanite. I buy most people I know well a chunk or pendant of blue kyanite. It's very balancing transmutes negativity and doesn't need cleaning.

People feel generally more peaceful when holding it, it also helps you communicate clearly with others and helps communication between conscious and subconscious.
Angelite and Celestine are both blue calcite.
Angelite is the polished form celestite the raw form.
Same thing a great otherself energy.
I used to be able to compare energies of crystals even remotely. Like I could feel a person's energy field and then feel that of the crystal/stone, and tell if they would work well together.
Like if the crystal was good for a person. I found one person did not resonate well with rose quartz.

I'm slowly getting that back.

Yeah, I know about Kyanite. I used to have some. It's said to be able to balance every chakra.

I used to have trouble grounding, but now I tend to be very grounded. Though I don't usually feel my lower 2 chakras. My 3rd solar plexus chakra gets major blockages at times. It's the hardest one to clear for me.

I think certain stones like Angelite can work with other chakras as well like the solar plexus. It works on my field as a whole.

I didn't know that Angelite and Celestine are both the same form.

My favorite used to be Citrine because that is the money stone. I could feel the energy of it, and feel the energy of money, and tell they were the same vibration.

I've even tried Feng Shui, by placing a citrine crystal in a corner of my home for better work. But that was years ago, so it took years before it started to work.

Money now is not what I seek. I hope to increase my sensitivity in reading crystals and fields. I used to be able to write up a sophisticated experience I had when I worked with someone's energy.
I even was going to offer a 1-day class for free (at the office of a hypnotist) showing people how to feel energies.

I could tune in, and then help with distortions by sort of squeezing their energy field with my 3rd eye and heart chakras together.