Bring4th

Full Version: The Becoming Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today as I looked upon my world, I saw the static of love.  I knew I had to say something.
Today as I looked out to my backyard, I saw a bird on a pile of compost strutting about with all the energy in the world.  I knew I had to say something.
Today as I walked to get the mail, I felt a moment of something, I looked ahead and felt peaceful.  I knew I had to say something.

Today I argued and felt insulted, and found forgiveness and desire to understand better. I knew I had to say something.

I knew I had to say something but it eluded me and it took being accosted with the traits I so despise to remember, I need to give thanks.

Giving thanks.

Today as I argued I felt sadness and bitterness, and it made me yearn for peace and the solemn joy of togetherness.  I realized I was not thankful and found myself thankful for noticing that and found that in my lack of thankfulness there was still the potential of thanks, this filled me with the passion to continue, to not be consumed by my own self-hatred.  I am the only monster I know of in my world, everything else except those truly abominable bounce off of me, and yet in even the smallest ant being crushed there is the abomination of the snuffing out of life.  Who am I thus to judge?  And then I knew I had to do something.

Today I spoke of polarity, of men and women, and I did so poorly, but I can always try again and get better at it, I knew not to give up.

Today I remembered.

That I am creator, and so is everyone else around me, even when we disagree, on some level we have already agreed, even as we fight, in some way we have desired this, even as we struggle with each other, we move forward, together.

Thank you, may this be a thread discussing our experiences as we move closer to oneness with creator.

For me, as I become more attuned and in-line with what I desire to be, I garnish a sort of serenity even if shallow and small, it persists and is.  Even as I get cut down and shamed and assaulted, I find it there, silent and detached, but there as if not so detached as not to care.  I remember in the thick moments of discontinuity and displeasure what is there, and I remember that I've a choice.

To be, or not to be.

When I feel the beauty of creation, I am become reator.
When I experience the vastness of the night sky, and become lost inside of it, get lost in the invisible light all around us, I am become creator.
When I witness the darkness and make it alive, and not just an animal, I am become creator.
For everyone moment I witness, I am creator, I look in the mirror and see human, but I try to see creator.  I see monster in my mind and view the creator.
Yet there is something more of these mental projections of Creator.  In my most intense moments of seeking my own self, I find I am lost in a psychedelic mosaic of twirls and motion, the dancing of creator, the logic of creator, the polarity of the one making more polarity, self-perpetuating, self-creating, the motions of pain, the movements of pleasure, the many activities of experiences.

I am becoming creator, I always was, and in my ugliest moments I will be.  God is as is, we are as is.  We are equal, because we are the same thing.

All of the differences are similarities, all of the oddities are familiar, our separation is our unity.  There is only one real direction, and that is towards the Creator.

When did you last notice that you were the creator?  That you were becoming the creator?
I find that I seek Ra more than I seek Creator. Because I realize I already am Creator, though that is hard to sometimes.
And that the vibration of Source/Creator is so high and pure that it would destroy my physical body if I experienced it.

At least with Ra the energy is flexible and able to be adjusted to perfection with an acceptable amount of distortion.

I am not anywhere near ready to experience no distortion. Perhaps I fear losing myself.

If I were experiencing All That Is as Creator, I would no longer be me. I might have ultimate bliss, joy and power and such,
but my thoughts would no longer be my own.

Maybe I will understand Creator once again when I am ready.
I found that as creator, you are as much yourself as you are creator. Its a very peaceful experience even while standing in the darkness.
As creator, I try to bring compromise, peace, and understanding, my interaction encumbers me in the denseness of attachment but this always leads to cycles of change and with that change might come growth, understanding, and healing. Seems a worthy reason to try.
Yea that's beautiful. When you acknowledge your nature or your deep you as creator.