Bring4th

Full Version: Difference between Negative EFFECT and negative POLARITY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just realized that negative effect has a different outcome than negative polarity in 4th density. Think of love as a thing that pulls toward an intention, also known as a positive effect. This pulling effect toward something is each being pulling something that they love towards them.

Negative polarity means you love, but the love you have is just for you. Meaning, even with 4th density negative, there is a positive effect at work, but only for you. Similarly, even in 4th density possitive, it be that you have a love, but it includes all. Meaning, with 4th density possitive work, there is a possitive effect at work.

And 4th density negative beings arent stupid, like i may think they are. Because even a love is a love, regardless of your intended direction of that love. Its such a limiting scope, but thats still just fine, because even then at least youll be filled with love toward yourself. Meaning, youll have a possitive effect, but only you personally will be receiving that love, and theyre so elated with being in love with themselves, that it doesnt matter that what theyre doing can affect those around them, because theyre so god damn ecstatic with love for themselves that its overwhelming all others from their point of view. See? very limited scope of intention. Its like they have a magnifying glass on themselves, making everything else around them seem so small and igsignificant that its literally not even on their radar. And its totally ok for that, since the creator (or the "I AM ME" inside all of us) is experiencing such blinding love for itself that it feels amazing.

Similarly, even though we all here are in a 3rd density, you can have a negative effect on yourself and others. As stated in the beggining part of this essay, love is that which pulls. Id like to add that its through wisdom that you realize the effect of others around you and how it all relates to yourself. So, in forth density negative, you have tons of love for yourself, but like, you dont have the correct wisdom to understand just how much your possitive love you have for yourself is affecting those around you.

But, how does this all relate to us here in 3rd density? Well, what kind of being would need to have any kind of negative effect? Thats us here, right in third density. I'm too ignorant to the fact that we are beings of love, or at least ive been thinking this way for my entire life. Ive just been going along for my cultures ride of negative effect, and loving this negative effect. Ive been loving negative effects and i suspect many of us have too, we just dont want to look elsewhere, because we're all still loving the negative stuff. And because theres a love for a negative effect for ourself, this creates a poor choice to get into 4th density.

So, just love (intend for positive effect), on other people. Dont really have to do much of anything. Just pretend that you actually love something. Dont actually do anything for them. Seriously, you reading this right now (Joe, Kyle, Amanda, Molly, Jessica, Rene, Vince, Sam, Kelly, whatever YOURE name is). Point your eyes to your body and Think this: "I love this person". And now try doing nothing at all about it. Try as hard as you can to not do anything about it. Why would you do this? Why on earth would you try on earth as hard as you could to do nothing about loving yourself?

Yeah, i know, im breaking the law of confusion, and the law of free will. Meaning you, the reader reading this wont understand and wont actually do anything about what I just wanted you to do. But at least im (the person writing this, this Lyok0 guy) breaking through my own mind and thats all I can ask myself to do. I can only hope my efforts get this to you as well.

-----------------------------

You know what? Ive been using this writing to explain my thoughts to myself. Lol, well, here we go internet. I just learned how to explain my own thoughts to myself. Fun loving, dude haha.

May you all be filled with lovingkindness BigSmile (<- its better to say that than Namaste, because who actually understands the word Namaste in an english culture? Come on now. Positive intention with limited scope)
Actually, you or I can't break the laws of confusion\free will. That requires much higher-level access than we have. We're pretty much free to speculate on the nature of reality and\or the future as much as we like while we're veiled, because the veil guarantees that we're confused. It's part of the game.

Those laws (more guidelines, I'm guessing) are for higher-density entities who could theoretically tell us our own futures or other details about our higher selves.
Law of Confusion is also the Law of Free Will according to Ra.
(03-05-2017, 03:14 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, you or I can't break the laws of confusion\free will.  That requires much higher-level access than we have.  We're pretty much free to speculate on the nature of reality and\or the future as much as we like while we're veiled, because the veil guarantees that we're confused.  It's part of the game.

Those laws (more guidelines, I'm guessing) are for higher-density entities who could theoretically tell us our own futures or other details about our higher selves.

Oh, cool stuff. So we're all in the clear here on that end