Bring4th

Full Version: What is Choosing Your Vibration vs the Vibration Calling to You?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meaning, how much of it is us having to actively seek a certain vibration, vs the vibration that we truly want already being there, and it calls to us repeatedly and over and over.

Because sometimes it seems like a certain desired vibration is so strong that I cannot resist it any longer, and I enter the temporarily blissful state of being Harmonized with myself. In these instances I often have been resisting the positive vibration for a long period of time, and instead of redirecting myself to a negative state, it actually just ends up making the vibration's calling stronger and stronger, like the itch that gets stronger neverendingly until you scratch it.

But then sometimes I just lie curled up in bed for hours with no energy, not lack of energy, just in a neutral state in which I desire so much for a higher state of joy, but there seem to be no higher states of joy calling me to them.

What gives? Why is it that only sometimes the higher states of joy insistently knock on my brain-door until I get up and answer, and other times I pine for that irritatingly persistent visitor that is Love, to no avail?
It is a matter of tuning. I'm sure you are familiar with harmonics and the way that notes resonate with eachother. When you play an A note on the piano, every other A note vibrates in resonance with it. If you play a chord, then you resonate not just the notes of the chords, but all the keys which are in the overtones.

Your emotions are a constant chord. Sometimes it is in such a harmony that it is simply 'flat', with no energy rising or falling. Other times they escalate like a rising interval or will deescalate like a falling interval. Sometimes we are in more of a major, consonant harmony. Other times we are in a more minor, dissonant harmony. Sometimes we are so dissonant our chord is unrecognizable.

The key then is to learn how to tune your instrument so that when it goes out you are able to bring it back to the desired tuning. This is the purpose, imo, of meditation, yoga, magic, etc. However, it must be remembered then that just like a musical instrument our own instrument doesn't always stay in tune and it will go out or fluctuate based on how we 'play' it.
(03-05-2017, 10:53 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Meaning, how much of it is us having to actively seek a certain vibration, vs the vibration that we truly want already being there, and it calls to us repeatedly and over and over.

Because sometimes it seems like a certain desired vibration is so strong that I cannot resist it any longer, and I enter the temporarily blissful state of being Harmonized with myself. In these instances I often have been resisting the positive vibration for a long period of time, and instead of redirecting myself to a negative state, it actually just ends up making the vibration's calling stronger and stronger, like the itch that gets stronger neverendingly until you scratch it.

But then sometimes I just lie curled up in bed for hours with no energy, not lack of energy, just in a neutral state in which I desire so much for a higher state of joy, but there seem to be no higher states of joy calling me to them.

What gives? Why is it that only sometimes the higher states of joy insistently knock on my brain-door until I get up and answer, and other times I pine for that irritatingly persistent visitor that is Love, to no avail?

I think part of the nature of duality is such that we are going to experience a vacillation of emotion, whether we want to or not. In other-words, we are going to have ups and downs, and its just part of being human. I find it best not to try for perma bliss, because the pressure inherent in that thought/vibration is resistant and lack filled in nature. The best thing you can do in my humble opinion is to make peace with the fact that we will not always dwell in passionate blissful enthusiasm. It helps to ponder the truth that the neutral states (and even the negative contrasting states) actually enrich and reinforce appreciation for the blissful love filled enthusiastic states (when they occur).

All lower vibrational states are the result of some type of resistance, no matter how subtle and ineffable it might be. Your emotion is always saying: where your attention is pointed at this time is causing you to resonate with the object of attention. If that pattern matches 'who you really are at a spiritual level' you'll feel good, and if it doesn't, your emotions will waver into lower vibrational states. The best thing you can do when your vibration drops is find a way to appreciate the catalyst. Thank it for enhancing your appreciation and desire for the higher vibrational states. As an example, I was in a vibrant state of health for almost all of last year, and one day I started marveling at the fact that I hadn't even thought of my health in that entire time. I just took it for granted. Shortly thereafter, probably as a result of this realization, I manifested sickness inadvertently, and while being sick was miserable, it made me appreciate being healthy so much more. Its all about subtlety turning your thoughts downstream, and letting go of the resistance.

Gradual is the key to lasting change. Big jumps don't last usually because the vibrational disparity is too great (you can't properly accept the changes as part of your identity). The more you 'let go and let god', the faster the stream moves, and it takes you to who you naturally are at a source level (which is infinite power/love/peace/passion/wisdom/etc). You just have to release the oars, and the stream will turn you in the right direction.

I think one could also use an image:

There is a "part" of you, which is in a high vibrational state, your inner being.

There are many many "parts" not yet connected to you, but rather dissociated. Much of this is "old pain" , old, unresolved issues.
These will arise as you have capacity (mostly) or if you practice a lot of stuff like chakra work, breathwork and the likes.
These are portions of the self, which are not yet known and healed.
When they arise, they arme coupled with Heavy emotions and "low vibrations".
As you feel These emotions with als much awareness as possible, these "portions" of Self will be healed and free from the Heavy and low-vibrational "content".
What stays will be a gift, a talent, a ressource.
When the "healing" has been done, you will get back to a higher Vibration naturally, in fact usually higher than before, since a hidden obstacle has been removed.

i would suggest relabeling and reevaluating these "low vibrational" states or desires, since labeling it als "non desirable" will cut you off from many gifts that you have and ultimately from your Self!
to add on that:

choosing a higher Vibration to me would be, in the face of a difficult challenge and Heavy emotions, you choose love.
for example, you have been insulted by a person close to you.
you can choose to Counter-attack or suppress and deny the emotions in you. that would be choosing the lower vibration.
you could also choose to fully accept and experience the emotions, staying highly aware, and deciding for the light and the Love that you truly are, while at the same time fully experiencing what is Insider of you.
that would be choosing a higher vibration.

or,in other words:
choosing or accepting that you are a light-Full being that right now experiences a Heavy emotion.
Reality is subjective, positive can be what you make of it.  Higher is lower, present is both higher and lower.  Is the 'high' road really the high road or another illusion?  To be above and beyond is to be right here and now.

The higher states containing a mixture of male and female have the female principle as a part of them, to await to be met.  Yet it also has the male principle of creating a meeting.  It will answer to your call only if you allow it in.

Think of it this way, do you need an external stimulus to feel happiness?  Or Love?  Can you not create the sensation of love and happiness by thinking it?

Thoughts are the attractors, as are words, and actions, and the intensity in them.  But we only attract what we need, which ironically is ourselves (in the form of otherselves) or specific experiences that can link us to ourselves.

If you get caught up in the allure of wielding the ability of directing attraction, you will find your superficial self, and your innocent self, will take over the reins.  They'll lead you to what you need, and no state of enlightenment or bliss is permanent, every high has it's low so whatever high's you attract will attract the balance of their corresponding lows.

A lot of being the creator for me was about noticing attractions and energies and handling them with openness and acceptance.  How easily arrogance can interrupt these qualities though, which requires forgiveness at ever higher intensities as you experience greater rises and drops in vibration.

You know, I understand vibration and energy pretty well, but not frequency.  I always wondered how it mechanically is represented in the physical, and how it works multidimensionally, and if they are similar operating to vibrations.
(03-06-2017, 12:32 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]It is a matter of tuning. I'm sure you are familiar with harmonics and the way that notes resonate with eachother. When you play an A note on the piano, every other A note vibrates in resonance with it. If you play a chord, then you resonate not just the notes of the chords, but all the keys which are in the overtones.
I'm not sure that it helps the initial question but I would just like to add that technically when you play only one note you already have all the other notes contained in the harmonics. There is no need to play a chord. Although it is so subtle you can barely hear further than 3-4 harmonics. But you're still right about the concept itself.
(03-06-2017, 08:59 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 12:32 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]It is a matter of tuning. I'm sure you are familiar with harmonics and the way that notes resonate with eachother. When you play an A note on the piano, every other A note vibrates in resonance with it. If you play a chord, then you resonate not just the notes of the chords, but all the keys which are in the overtones.
I'm not sure that it helps the initial question but I would just like to add that technically when you play only one note you already have all the other notes contained in the harmonics. There is no need to play a chord. Although it is so subtle you can barely hear further than 3-4 harmonics. But you're still right about the concept itself.

Well I think that might depend to some degree on what exactly is making the sound but I get what you mean.
(03-06-2017, 09:11 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 08:59 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]

Well I think that might depend to some degree on what exactly is making the sound but I get what you mean.

Yes definitely. There is hardly any harmonics on electronic sounds as opposed to let's say a real concert piano or an acoustic guitar.
(03-06-2017, 12:33 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]All lower vibrational states are the result of some type of resistance, no matter how subtle and ineffable it might be. Your emotion is always saying: where your attention is pointed at this time is causing you to resonate with the object of attention.

Why is it that sometimes the harmonious, Love vibration calls out so strongly that even my obstinate resistance seems to fall away like it's nothing? But other times my resistance definitely prevents Love from reaching me?

I feel like I've had multiple instances in which I am resisting love the same amount, but one time the Love seems to be saying, "nope, you actually want this amazing blissful feeling of peace right now, I do not accept your attempt at resistance." The other times are when Love is absent, and seems to be saying, "okay, you're actually right, you desire resistance right now." It seems like Love is variable when encountering my resistance, rather than my resistance being variable.

What's up with that yo
(03-07-2017, 08:38 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 12:33 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]All lower vibrational states are the result of some type of resistance, no matter how subtle and ineffable it might be. Your emotion is always saying: where your attention is pointed at this time is causing you to resonate with the object of attention.

Why is it that sometimes the harmonious, Love vibration calls out so strongly that even my obstinate resistance seems to fall away like it's nothing? But other times my resistance definitely prevents Love from reaching me?

I feel like I've had multiple instances in which I am resisting love the same amount, but one time the Love seems to be saying, "nope, you actually want this amazing blissful feeling of peace right now, I do not accept your attempt at resistance." The other times are when Love is absent, and seems to be saying, "okay, you're actually right, you desire resistance right now." It seems like Love is variable when encountering my resistance, rather than my resistance being variable.

What's up with that yo

Love is hardest when it is needed the most.
(03-07-2017, 08:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2017, 08:38 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]

What's up with that yo

Love is hardest when it is needed the most.

Wise words. When we need it most is when we can't connect to it so it's a bit of a double edged sword.
I was thinking of other people who do really evil things that need our love.
Why don't people pray for Satan if they believe he exists?
(03-08-2017, 01:55 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't people pray for Satan if they believe he exists?

I did that as a christian lots of years back, so why do you think no one does?
(03-08-2017, 07:51 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 01:55 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't people pray for Satan if they believe he exists?

I did that as a christian lots of years back, so why do you think no one does?

It's a question I read that someone else had asked.
I guess I didn't think anyone did.

I once read that someone said they had converted Beelzebub to the positive.
(03-07-2017, 08:38 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that sometimes the harmonious, Love vibration calls out so strongly that even my obstinate resistance seems to fall away like it's nothing? But other times my resistance definitely prevents Love from reaching me?

What's up with that yo

I'm not sure if I have any words that will resonate with you.

The only explanation I can offer you is this: if you have 2 scenarios with equal amounts of resistance, but in one you burst forth into love, and other you don't, the usual reason is that there is an increased desire for love in the one where you succeed.

It is distantly related to the scenario where a car breaks down on the train tracks, with a child locked inside the car, and the mother is on the outside, desperately trying to move the car before the train hits.

The desire of the mother is to move the car, and the child to safety, but there is resistance equal to the lack of belief in the ability to move the car (this equals the resistance to the desire unfolding). If the train wasn't coming, the resistance would similarly be there, but it might not be as intensely perceived because the desire to the move the vehicle off the tracks isn't as strong.

However, in the desperation of survival and the need to make this happen right now (because it is life or death), the attention becomes more purely focused on the intense desire than the beliefs preventing the desire (such as: "no ordinary mortal woman who is not a body builder can possibly lift this 2 ton vehicle off the tracks"). When that happens, the resistance is momentarily transcended, and the intensely focused desire is allowed to overpower the resistance, thereby allowing the miraculous manifestation to occur: the car is somehow lifted up, and everybody just chalks it up to adrenaline, even though that doesn't really adequately explain away the miraculousness of the event.

Resistance is the vibrational contradiction between desire and beliefs relative to that desire. If you want to drive forward, and a tree is in your way, preventing your forward acceleration (which is the desire), you can overcome that resistance in a couple different ways: you can 1) remove the tree barring your way (this is akin to removing limiting beliefs), you can 2) stop trying to drive forward (this is like releasing the desire, which will cancel resistance or vibrational contradiction or you can 3) increase desire to maximum amplitude and overpower the resistance (this is like flooring the gas and the tree in your way snapping off under the pressure and you go peeling out down the road).

It sounds like the scenario you described was a case of option 3) your desire overpowered the resistance and allowed you temporary alignment with a higher vibration.
(03-09-2017, 12:47 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Resistance is the vibrational contradiction between desire and beliefs relative to that desire. If you want to drive forward, and a tree is in your way, preventing your forward acceleration (which is the desire), you can overcome that resistance in a couple different ways: you can 1) remove the tree barring your way (this is akin to removing limiting beliefs), you can 2) stop trying to drive forward (this is like releasing the desire, which will cancel resistance or vibrational contradiction or you can 3) increase desire to maximum amplitude and overpower the resistance (this is like flooring the gas and the tree in your way snapping off under the pressure and you go peeling out down the road).

It sounds like the scenario you described was a case of option 3) your desire overpowered the resistance and allowed you temporary alignment with a higher vibration.

Having experienced all that myself, I can tell you #1 is probably the most effective in creating change within yourself. Since the self, and all of the things that constitute the self usually include all that manifest those obstacles in the first place, it's probably the most effective. Yet it can possibly be the most challenging solution as some beliefs are very hard to release for some individuals.

#2 I've done that a lot, and I would say it has the virtue of showing you what are your real intense core desires and which are simply a temporary fix for not reaching your true desires. Nevertheless there comes a time when this is no longer effective. If you reach that point where you know what you want and you want it more than anything else and you feel like you're ready for taking actions towards that goal, this would be counterproductive. Some desires are very deep rooted and they will comeback no matter how hard you try and release them. That would be like acknowledging you don't have to empty your gas tank forcing against the tree, but hey you still have to get from point A to point B, and motion is required. Those are the kind of desires I think we come here to experience. We come here until we understand how to manifest them, then experience them so we can eventually let them go. But those very stong desires are the ones who can't be let go until we understand them. I think they are the ones driven by a seeking to understand.

#3 I've never been a fan of this approach but I would guess the virtue of such technique is to show you what you are ready to do in order to manifest a certain desire. If you know you would do anything for this desire to manifest, that's probably not necessary but if you just don't understand the extent of your manifesting power, this would be very effective in demonstrating your own power to yourself. If you happen to uproot the tree with brute force and a strong will, chances are you will realize the extent or your power, and it will feel easier to accept the responsability of your desire, getting you closer to the vibration of your desire. But yet some desires can't be forced into manifestation, which will eventually show you the limits of such approach.

Resistance itself is a subject worth writing 10 books about. I've said a while ago I feel like to overcome resistance, resistance itself must be resisted. Resistance itself is naturally part of everything that we do. One of the strongest mechanism of living organism is to save energy. I suppose this is a principle that life developped to overcome entropy. But that to me suggest most of the work that needs to be done about manifesting our desires has to do with responsability. That means in order to stay locked on a high vibration, you must be able to face the responsability of holding to such vibration for a long time. This is what seperate lower vibrations to higher vibrations. An entity who is not ready to channel such power continuously is doomed to experience the ups and downs of trying/failling/trying again/succeeding then fading away/trying again/failling again etc etc without understanding why it happens. This is very similar to the bliss that you can reach when you are on a drug that gives you a very powerful high. Why is it that this feeling of love and bliss disappear if you know you have the possibility of channeling it? Because most people are not ready to face daily interactions with this vibration where they would eventually have to overcome other people's lower ray distortions like fear which is almost impossible without others being willing to do so. It would be way too much of a burden.
(03-09-2017, 12:47 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like the scenario you described was a case of option 3) your desire overpowered the resistance and allowed you temporary alignment with a higher vibration.

OH s***

right at this point I said oh s*** quite audibly.

I definitely do this. At each one of my incredible, spiritually euphoric checkpoints, the force of desire for love is so strong that it's like the rushing flood that plows past the springy floodgates (my limiting beliefs). as soon as my desire for love ceases to be as overwhelmingly strong, the floodgates SNAP the f*** back into position, and I am left back where I started, with apparently zero progress made.

This is extremely disheartening. It's like seeing heaven and being told you can't go there.

Personal tour by God, shows you the works, "and you get to do this, and this, and this! And oh, my, look how fucking beautiful this is!! Isn't this great?!?"

*me, orgasmically* "Y-y-yes, God-senpai, ohhh, ohh, ohhhhhh"

"Well get the f*** out, it's not for you right now." *slams pearly gates*

My limiting beliefs appear to be iron strong, yet flexible enough to allow temporary excursions into higher states. This causes me to unconsciously save my energy for these temporary SURGES of Love Desire, like a rechargeable mega weapon that can only fire once every ten minutes in a first person shooter that requires continuously active weaponry.

I am afraid to ask, "How do I build consistency, and strengthen my baseline?" Because I feel like it will receive a similar response as ignoramuses on technology forums: "www.google.com." Except that here, google.com is replaced by "every spiritual book in the known universe."

But it seems like my floodgates, my limiting beliefs, are more than holding back that surge of beautiful sweet delicious Love, they are actively working to suppress my motivation to attempt to remove them. So in addition to having to remove these monsters, I am having to remove their offspring: Spiritual Motivation Leeches, we'll call them.
On a level i agree fully, it is logically very convincing!
On another level, i think there is something important missing, which is the key in my opinion!

You describe it as there being a desire and an obstacle which is a (false) belief. So you have to increase the desire to overcome the obstacle.

In my opinion and experience its usually TWO CONTRADICTORY desires, where only one is being recocknized.
An example would be:

Lets say someone has weight problems and is too think or fat.
Then there is the desire to lose weight. On tries everything, various kinds of diet, doing sports, using affirmations.
You have some initial success, but after a while usually Sabotage begins, you stop the diet, become tolazy for sports and gain weight again.
Why is this? There must ne a contradictory desire?
But is the desire to be fat?
Most probably not.
But it can be hidden in there.

So lets assume the basic (contradictory) desire is that of safety.
(since this is often but surely not always a need hidden behind too much Body fat).
This person was (like all of us) very vulnerable when it entered incarnation. This vulnerability lead to being terribly wounded.

Then the equation would be vulnerable = being wounded.
So the strategy would then be being safe = not being vulnerable.
The further strategy might be (in this case) to gain weight and fat, just like an armour withthe additional benefit of feeling less attractice (the possible equation could be less attractive = less likely to be attacked, sexually for example).
While these are all false beliefs (being vulnerable doesnt mean one will automatically be hurt, but Tell that to the wounded one),
the basic content would still be legitimate, namely being Safe and thus not be attackable.

Now you can affirm, desire and try want you want, your subconscious defense system will not let you succeed.
Because it would equate losing weight with being open to attacks.
The more energy you put into one direction, the more your defense mechanism needs to defense itself!
You will have success for a while since you put much Energy into it, but sooner or later your system will "Strike back" even harder.

I think it's most crucial to understand the opposing desire first,
then find a better strategy to fill that need.
When this has been accomplished, affirmations and the likes are a very valuable tool.
BEFORE this is understood and solved, the affirmations route is just a means of desperately trying to control and will have absolutely no lasting effect.

anagogy Wrote:Resistance is the vibrational contradiction between desire and beliefs relative to that desire.

Relating to what you said, i would say there is no vibrational contradiction, since the opposing desire (wishing for your vulnerable Core to be safe) is also of a high vibration.
The contradiction is, in my opinion, rather that between two (seemingly) opposing desires where one of the desires is not being recocknized!

I think this is what the "know yourself" is all about
(03-09-2017, 02:24 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]My limiting beliefs appear to be iron strong, yet flexible enough to allow temporary excursions into higher states.

Your "limited" beliefs are only a surface phenomenon.
As you go deeper you will realize they are not your enemy (although they don't serve you well anymore), they contain a valuable treasure most likely.
Once understood, they can be your friends!

Every false belief also contains a deep truth, thats why they are so hard to get rid of.

The problem is, this truth is not logically connected to the belief.
Because of that the logical approach to it is no help but rather an obstacle.

In the example above, the complete belief would be:

"Humans arme dangerous and want to attack me. when i am unprotected they will hurt me at my very Core, which is unbearable. When i am fat i am less attractive, less likely to be attacked and the armour of fast Protection me.Being Safe is desirable, so being fat is desirable"

The truth in there would be, "i am very vulnerable" and "i have been hurt in my vulnerable Core".
This would be a very Deep truth.

But you forget the complete belief for various reasons. And the part you are confronted with "i desire to be fat" would make no logical sense to you.

When you simply fight against that "belief" you will miss the deeper truth.
When you explore it, it would (in this example) give you the gift of vulnerability.
you will understand the need for protection, but you can so it consciously now with better strategies.
And it would enable you to be "safely vulnerable".
Being vulnerable in my opinion is the Most important and at the same time the hardest Part of spiritual evolution.

Another reason why such old beliefs are hidden from the intellectual mind is:
Many of These beliefs and patterns have been acquired in an age where you did not yet have language.
Thus they are almost impossible to grasp while in a thinking mind!

If you ever happen to so a silent retreat, not using words, no speaking, no writing, no reading youwill make an amazing realization.
After maybe four days you start to function without words. All of a sudden you will ne able to access areas in you that have no (or not yet) language.
These areas are (for the "language reason") totally inaccessible to the intellectual mind.

As you proceed on your path you will undoubtedly get to know ever deeper portions of your self, and what now seems to be an obstacle can became your friend and teacher!
Agua, although I fully agree with all you've just said I would just add the nuance that while fighting against vulnerability is usually the obstacle or opposing desire of many desires, I would tend to think that it is the case for all desires relating to the first 3 rays, red/orange/yellow and that it is reflective of the battle between subconscious/conscious which doesn't have to be a battle like you mentioned. Past that, once the green is reached, there comes moments where higher vibrational desires find their opposing forces elsewhere. While it is no longer about personal issues of self esteem or fears, many higher ray acitivties such as healing, teaching, communicating, arts, any form of creation/designing, meditation where an individual may feel the desire to manifest any of these things will at some point face resistance from the outer world. In this case it is no longer a battle between two desires but a battle between a desire (inner reality) and the unconscious (outer reality). The outerworld being the reflection of the unconscious (not to confuse with subconscious), these principles then fully reflect the nature of the interaction between inner reality and outer reality in regards to energy exchange.
yes, i agree!
the desire to be safe, although being contained in many subconscious patterns, was just an example.
there are many more possible reasons.

and what you say about the outer world also is very true!

Since we are all connected on an energetic level, other selves are being confronted with your vibration, which would "force" them to change also.
This would also be true for "lower chakra stuff".
in the "weight" example above, given you are resolving the issue and arme becoming more vulnerable, this would cause those surrounding you to resonate with the vulnerability.
If this is not what they want, the try to resist and keep you in the very "place" you are.

This is what co-dependency is about, someone tries to "keep" you in your addiction (be it material or non-Material addiction), because otherwise your "vibration" would raise forcing them to resonate.

not exactly what you said, but i think related to it!
Yes it definitely relates to me. I would describe the initial desire to be fat as related to the fear of vulnerability and the fear of acceptance which is located somewhere between red/orange. Once the individual has healed those blocages, the higher vibrational desire may take place, for exemple becoming firefighter/policeman/hiking guide/sport athelete/whatever needs good physical shape. At this point the individual should not be fighting against himself but will still find and experience a good amount of resistance from many aspects, be it social or personal. This person may have strong will and good intentions but doesn't reach the goal. The goal may be very hard to realize, the individual may be confronted to it's very limits and capabilities in which case it is possible to fail even with a balanced emotional state.

A good scenario I would personally relate is an artist driven by passion but finding himself working against blank page syndrome, or having difficulty with dependancy on other people who aren't in the same balanced emotional state. In truth I think the reasons why we might experience resistance are most likely infinite like anything else. The nature of an energy exchange between two very different vibrations is such that when you aren't vibrating high enough, the universe always sends a resistance pushing you back to where your vibration is vibrational match between your inner and outer reality. It's a bit like looking at the sun. You look at this bright and very intense vibration and in turn it reflects back at you how unmatching your vibration are together. You can't possibly handle this intensity for too long it's just gonna slowly destroy you. You can feel it push you back.

I've experienced this kind of thing on psychedelichs as well where you reach such an intense vibration, you feel so light and then you reach a point where it's like you gotta make a choice, either you follow the light and quit your low vibrational body for the lighter astral body or you stay here with your ego and remain out of this vibration, in which case I believe most people choose to stay because they just can't handle it either out of fear or out of recognition that it is their desire to be here in the first place.