Bring4th

Full Version: Crystal Energies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ordered an Angelite with Moonstone pendant, and they sent me a free green Aventurine pyramid.

That green pyramid should go well with my heart chakra and 4D energies.

I got the Angelite to help soften the energies that come my way, and to also make them more loving.
Haven't really looked into what Moonstone does, but it is paired, so they should work well together.

I mainly want to get back my energy sensitivity.

[Image: Angelite_Aventurine_Crystals.jpg]
I wonder if those multistone pendants actually have all of the benefits for each chakra.

Ever heard of...uh...  UHHHHHHH

L-Laaa, uhhh, crap what was it called.  Something starting with La, Lar...Larimare?  -googles-

Larimar

[Image: Larimar_raw.jpg]

A beautiful energy, highly recommend it.
Anyone know what the range of a small crystal is for working effectively? These are like about an inch long.
When I get the right chain I'll wear the Angelite. I'll keep the green pyramid close to me at my computer in my bedroom.

Today had a lot of stray thoughts that normally I wouldn't like, and would be really embarrassed if others could read my mind.
But I learned that rather than disregard them, to send them love and accept those thoughts. They go away after that.

Then I get thoughts about how someone is mean to me, and I send them love anyway, and then I get the thought "oh, you're only being nice so that when they have their life review they will see how wrong they were to mistreat you when you were so loving." And then I need to love that thought too. Whether I have good or bad thoughts, my ego seems to want to make it the worst case scenario.

Coordinate, your crystal reminds me of a University called Lamar that I knew one person graduated from.
(03-06-2017, 06:03 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if those multistone pendants actually have all of the benefits for each chakra.

L-Laaa, uhhh, crap what was it called.  Something starting with La, Lar...Larimare?  -googles-

Larimar

Isn't that beautiful! I got a peice when I was in Dominican(the only place they occur) but came home short one suvineer so passed the pendant on.

It's beautiful. What do you feel when you hold it? Looks like a place I could go and stay for a while all watery and serene.
I brought Angelite yesterday too Smile The energy is really calming. A friend suggested I pick up some Selenite n it feels like it works well with the Angelite.
(03-06-2017, 06:25 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I brought Angelite yesterday too Smile The energy is really calming. A friend suggested I pick up some Selenite n it feels like it works well with the Angelite.

I found Selenite has really high energies. It's vibration is a little too high for me to work effectively with. I can't quite match it.
(03-06-2017, 06:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]... I send them love anyway, and then I get the thought "oh, you're only being nice so that when they have their life review they will see how wrong they were to mistreat you when you were so loving." And then I need to love that thought too.

Haha! I think that too sometimes!
my amethyst pyramid Smile

[Image: 3vlDYfL.jpg]
(03-06-2017, 06:19 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 06:03 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if those multistone pendants actually have all of the benefits for each chakra.

Larimar

Isn't that beautiful! I got a peice when I was in Dominican(the only place they occur) but came home short one suvineer so passed the pendant on.

It's beautiful. What do you feel when you hold it? Looks like a place I could go and stay for a while all watery and serene.

I used to have a little piece I would keep on me day and sometimes accidentally on nights too.  Sadly I lost it around 2013, it had had enough of me I guess and left.

I always felt that this crystal helped my guides help me, it reminded me of a more serene place.  Anyone resonating to water elemental energies will probably find Larimar has a very homey feeling to it.

I for the longest time mistakenly called it Laminar, which to me is synchronistic since a 'Laminar Flow' is in a sense the kind of flow I think we all try to achieve Tongue
WE SHOULD SHARE OUR CRYSTAL FRIENDS!

(sorry about the image size~)

Amethyst Orb I got back in 2014
[Image: pKqyrza.jpg]
[Image: dAYMnib.jpg]

My Quartz Stone I've had since childhood
[Image: dthnLS5.jpg]
[Image: 67GQGB7.jpg]

My 7 chakra arrowhead pendant

Funny story, this pendant has broken at the yellow/green juncture twice now, I consider the bad repair job (and the glue still showing) as a representation of the outer courtyard of the heart.  I don't wear it anymore because it's my precious and I don't want to lose it!  Oddly enough, I had a dream about it breaking a few days before it first broke.
[Image: EeGriqf.jpg]

Chakra Pyramid I got in 2015 (with a very important silver ring next to it)
[Image: LC1An3N.jpg]

My main crystal buddies excluding my orb and rose quartz, you can see my broken amethyst pendulum in this one...I can't just throw it away, and gluing it together doesn't feel like it'll return the pendulum functions Sad
[Image: HxHPMJX.jpg]
Can someone suggest a right length of pendant chain that will fit around my head and put the crystal at my heart, where I can slip it over my head without having to unclasp it?

I am a man. I've looked at a few websites for advice, but none say whether it can be taken off over the head without unclasping it.

See my Angelite pendant in post #1.
(03-06-2017, 09:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone suggest a right length of pendant chain that will fit around my head and put the crystal at my heart, where I can slip it over my head without having to unclasp it?

I am a man. I've looked at a few websites for advice, but none say whether it can be taken off over the head without unclasping it.

I think that would be difficult to estimate without being there and knowing how big you are. I'm 5'4" so what would work for me likely wouldn't for most others.

Can you measure the widest circumference of your head, add 4" and perhaps tie a string to that length to see if it is workable? Then adjust as needed and order.

I think my husbands I ordered were 20" (22" is the biggest I recall seeing when looking for his)and they don't slip on over his head so if you have a noggin like him and need a bigger chain than is normally available so you can slip it on/off just a heads up they make chain extenders that might get you the extra length.

Just a though.
(03-07-2017, 12:42 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 09:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone suggest a right length of pendant chain that will fit around my head and put the crystal at my heart, where I can slip it over my head without having to unclasp it?

I think that would be difficult to estimate without being there and knowing how big you are. I'm 5'4" so what would work for me likely wouldn't for most others.

Can you measure the widest circumference of your head, add 4" and perhaps tie a string to that length to see if it is workable? Then adjust as needed and order.

I think my husbands I ordered were 20" (22" is the biggest I recall seeing when looking for his)and they don't slip on over his head so if you have a noggin like him and need a bigger chain than is normally available so you can slip it on/off just a heads up they make chain extenders that might get you the extra length.

Just a though.

What if I get one that has an easy clasp? Maybe it won't fit over the head without unclasping. I don't want it to be too low on my body. To have it at heart level I might need to use the clasp.

Is it much trouble to take it off every night and put it on again the next morning if I want to wear it everyday and have to use the clasp?

Or can you sleep with it on?
I don't recommend sleeping with crystal jewelry around the neck if you turn and roll and sleep on your left and right sides back and forth across the night.

I especially don't recommend it with crystals held by small or thin strips of (cheap) metal as the metals can bend and the crystal can detach, drop, and break/be lost, or if it's multiple crystals (like my arrowhead pendant) then you run the risk of accidentally breaking them apart from each other.

I think you can more safely sleep with crystal jewelry in a pocket so long as it's not overly long or bulky.

I recommend just getting a good resistant piece of cord or string and using that without a clasp but instead a tied knot to hang a pendant low enough at the heart level to be taken off and on without needing to undo anything.

I love jewelry, I'd make my own if there was any profit in it, I used to make my own but all of my friends who are girls have pretty much stolen all of it from me over the last five years.  I had bracelets, anklets, necklaces, all handmade and they're all gone now lol...  Sigh.  Even some of the better pieces I was proud of are gone now.
Crystal pyramid people, listen!

Do you feel the third spiral emanating from the apex? Have you figured out what energy it is?

I've been thinking of buying a crystal pyramid made of either fluorite, shungite or quartz. I have a cardboard pyramid and I think I feel something above it, but I think a crystal might have a stronger effect.
(03-07-2017, 04:04 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]Crystal pyramid people, listen!

Do you feel the third spiral emanating from the apex? Have you figured out what energy it is?

I've been thinking of buying a crystal pyramid made of either fluorite, shungite or quartz. I have a cardboard pyramid and I think I feel something above it, but I think a crystal might have a stronger effect.

third spiral... apex... sorry, I'm not sure what that means, but I can look for that energy if you clarify? I'm at novice level with crystals.

All I know is that if I place it under my root chakra during meditation, I feel a distinct upright energy. It feels almost like a stimulant, haha. I don't use it often, unless I really need some energy. Mine is amethyst. Make sure it's very small.
(03-07-2017, 08:43 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2017, 04:04 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]Crystal pyramid people, listen!

third spiral... apex... sorry, I'm not sure what that means, but I can look for that energy if you clarify? I'm at novice level with crystals.

All I know is that if I place it under my root chakra during meditation, I feel a distinct upright energy. It feels almost like a stimulant, haha. I don't use it often, unless I really need some energy. Mine is amethyst. Make sure it's very small.
According to the Ra Material there is an energy beam emanating from the top of the pyramid that has energizing properties. WARNiNG limit exposure to no more than 30 minutes. It sounds like you've found it already Smile