Bring4th

Full Version: How often are you interacting with nonhuman entities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Astral entities, guides, negative beings, angels, etcetera. And what is the nature of your interaction with them?
Great question. Well, different beings for different purposes.
I usually work with Ra because of their purity of distortion when I use my 3rd eye or heart chakras to help shape reality or raise earth vibration.
I use my spirit guide/guardian angel when I need to know my path, or help with sensitivity.
I work with ET entities telepathically (sort of) when I'm curious about the workings of the Universe, like the Pleiadians.
When I want to raise my vibration to help myself or the people on Earth, I usually tune into a 4D Social Memory Complex.

For helping to resonate my energy and amplify it I tune into the mineral kingdom, and work with Earth's crystal grid to amplify my own vibration and intention.
When I want long term spiritual evolution (like what's going to happen in millions/billions of years for me) I work with the Logos.

When I'm trying to fine tune my own vibration by stilling distortions and narrowing the distortions of my chakras and my field, I go inward and work with other spirit guides.

When I want to explore the inner Universe, I work with spirit animals or totems. A shaman told me that they can help get you out of trouble if you get stuck on a plane that's not so pleasant.

But I believe Ra is my home, so I usually work with them the most. I believe that because of the way I attracted them into my life. I thought Ra Material meant a type of metal or substance that Ra created that I was curious about. That was how I found out about them.

And I always just allow the Universe itself to flow through me freely. Not sure if that's actually working with it, because it's passive.

And I ground my energies into Mother Earth.
For me angels are a comfort, like a mother cradling me in her arms as a child.
Ra is more serious work, like raising of planetary vibration.
My higher self helps with manifestation. Most of the amazing things manifested in my life I didn't actually prepare for or know about beforehand.
It just gets more amazing as it goes on.
I wish I could get to know a succubus, or an incubus.  I'm sure I have an army of loving friends and discarnate entities and guides who interact with me daily in both my waking life and sleeping one.

I wish I could talk to my guides and hear their answers in my ears or mind.  Oh well.

I don't think we should concern ourselves with any 'dark' entities if we're prone to paranoia.
(03-07-2017, 12:23 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could get to know a succubus, or an incubus.  I'm sure I have an army of loving friends and discarnate entities and guides who interact with me daily in both my waking life and sleeping one.

I wish I could talk to my guides and hear their answers in my ears or mind.  Oh well.

I don't think we should concern ourselves with any 'dark' entities if we're prone to paranoia.

I think you only have to deal with dark entities if you demand proof.
Daily, trending towards consistently. I know I'm part of a higher S-M-C and I have plenty of friends\guides on the other side. I work with one in particular, a 4D pos we call Bell, very closely to increase my positive vibrations and aid in adding higher energies to the planet. I also use these interactions to experiment with consciousness and share my experiences with her (and by extension the Creator) to help increase overall appreciation and understanding of 3D life. I have a general long-term goal of seeing how far those connections can be pushed, and the extent to which we can interact\merge, while the veil is still in the way.

Also, Ra noted that it's almost impossible for him to see\understand the details of life on Earth from his perspective. I tend to think one of my missions is to be "eyes on the ground" providing that sort of understanding to my own friends\guides that can't be gleaned any way except from within the illusion.

I know another entity that keeps an eye on me is a moderately negative 5D. I've been told he's roughly 60/40 neg/pos, and that "He accepts the reality of Oneness but doesn't particularly like it." Apparently he's attached himself to our common S-M-C as a way of beginning to explore other-love and unity, and is welcome to do so as long as he plays relatively nice with others. He mostly keeps to himself, observing, but occasionally contributes wisdom-based insights. I also like to think that my work with Bell is helping him see that loss of "self" isn't something to fear because self isn't actually lost, even when consciousness is shared. Although that might be projection on my part since, as one might imagine, he isn't terribly forthcoming about himself.

(He doesn't even like names -presumably for reasons of power/control- and while I did discover a name he will respond to, he prefers I only refer to him as "Five" if I'm going to invoke him at all. So I respect that and try not to pester him.)
Once I contacted positive beings in sleep. and a few times negative beings.
Negative entities are much more willing to contact us.

I keep trying to contact my higher self or any other entity from the confederation.. but I'm not successful.

How can I do that? I really wish to speak to them.
Sometimes I ask Q'uo to boost my meditation, that's pretty much it. When I do I always become very nervous and hot inside, it basically has the opposite effect but I also feel like I'm inside a energy beam. Maybe I'm just making it up, that's a problem of mine, skepticism. I wish I could interact with beings directly, especially my higher self. I suspect that IT's talking to me once in a while, but I can never be sure.
I almost constantly interact with my higher self.
I have Connection and interaction with Ra at least several times a day.
I try to connect with Babaji often.

Every once in a while i deal with psychic greetings and have to interact with negative beings.

I try to connect as soon as i awake, trying to deepen it in various meditations i do across the day and i try to take that state into my everyday life as much as possible.

And I interact very often with our second densitiy being (i guess 3D harvestable) in the Form of a lovelely cat Smile
(03-06-2017, 07:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Great question. Well, different beings for different purposes.
I usually work with Ra because of their purity of distortion when I use my 3rd eye or heart chakras to help shape reality or raise earth vibration.
I use my spirit guide/guardian angel when I need to know my path, or help with sensitivity.
I work with ET entities telepathically (sort of) when I'm curious about the workings of the Universe, like the Pleiadians.
When I want to raise my vibration to help myself or the people on Earth, I usually tune into a 4D Social Memory Complex.

For helping to resonate my energy and amplify it I tune into the mineral kingdom, and work with Earth's crystal grid to amplify my own vibration and intention.
When I want long term spiritual evolution (like what's going to happen in millions/billions of years for me) I work with the Logos.

When I'm trying to fine tune my own vibration by stilling distortions and narrowing the distortions of my chakras and my field, I go inward and work with other spirit guides.

When I want to explore the inner Universe, I work with spirit animals or totems. A shaman told me that they can help get you out of trouble if you get stuck on a plane that's not so pleasant.

But I believe Ra is my home, so I usually work with them the most. I believe that because of the way I attracted them into my life. I thought Ra Material meant a type of metal or substance that Ra created that I was curious about. That was how I found out about them.

And I always just allow the Universe itself to flow through me freely. Not sure if that's actually working with it, because it's passive.

Beautiful post brother
(03-07-2017, 05:01 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 07:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Great question. Well, different beings for different purposes.

Beautiful post brother

Thanks.

In the Furry thread that I post in I cover one creation that I shifted myself into the right timeline, without really knowing about it.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid223389
(03-07-2017, 04:21 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I ask Q'uo to boost my meditation, that's pretty much it. When I do I always become very nervous and hot inside, it basically has the opposite effect but I also feel like I'm inside a energy beam.

Don't try to hold all the energy in; try to radiate it. You might use visualizations such as seeing yourself as a star, shining in higher frequencies. If that doesn't work, you might simply use "grounding" techniques to bleed off the excess energy, so to speak, through your feet or hands. You're sharing it with the Earth when you do so, so this also helps with raising the planetary energies. Various tantra-style sexual energy redirection techniques might also help, if that appeals to you and you're in a position to try. Orgasm can be a very powerful energetic radiator.

Remember, meditation can be used to either dissipate OR accumulate energies. If you ask your guides for a "boost," they're going to be sharing energy with you but it's up to you to find something to do with it. Alternately, you might ask them to help you lower your energy levels instead, by sharing your energies with them, if that seems like what you need.
(03-07-2017, 04:42 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I almost constantly interact with my higher self.
I have Connection and interaction with Ra at least several times a day.
I try to connect with Babaji often.

Every once in a while i deal with psychic greetings and have to interact with negative beings.

I try to connect as soon as i awake, trying to deepen it in various meditations i do across the day and i try to take that state into my everyday life as much as possible.

And I interact very often with our second densitiy being (i guess 3D harvestable) in the Form of a lovelely cat Smile

Nothing from Mahavatar Babaji?
[/quote]

Nothing from Mahavatar Babaji?
[/quote]

What do you mean by that?
I was actually speaking of Mahavatar Babaji (not the Haidakan one)
By i guess thats not what you meant.

I practice the Cobra breath which has been given by Babaji, so there is a strong connection.

But i think i misunderstood you.
Could you clarify a Little please?
(03-07-2017, 06:32 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2017, 04:21 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I ask Q'uo to boost my meditation, that's pretty much it. When I do I always become very nervous and hot inside, it basically has the opposite effect but I also feel like I'm inside a energy beam.

Don't try to hold all the energy in; try to radiate it.  You might use visualizations such as seeing yourself as a star, shining in higher frequencies.  If that doesn't work, you might simply use "grounding" techniques to bleed off the excess energy, so to speak, through your feet or hands.  You're sharing it with the Earth when you do so, so this also helps with raising the planetary energies.  Various tantra-style sexual energy redirection techniques might also help, if that appeals to you and you're in a position to try.  Orgasm can be a very powerful energetic radiator.

Remember, meditation can be used to either dissipate OR accumulate energies.  If you ask your guides for a "boost," they're going to be sharing energy with you but it's up to you to find something to do with it.  Alternately, you might ask them to help you lower your energy levels instead, by sharing your energies with them, if that seems like what you need.

Thank you, I'll try that. I think part of the nervousness and flustering is a kind of shyness though Wink Like I feel like a little girl in an anime or something.
Hardly ever do I interact with those outside of our reality. Well, I pray all day, I speak to the angels, my guidance, and the Lord. They don't respond in words and I don't see them.

I call upon my unseen friends during meditation and take it on faith that they join me. Sometimes synchronicity will show me they're listening. Instantaneous synchronicity is the best indication for me. When that happens I know the Lord is with me.
(03-07-2017, 09:01 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2017, 06:32 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't try to hold all the energy in; try to radiate it.  You might use visualizations such as seeing yourself as a star, shining in higher frequencies.  If that doesn't work, you might simply use "grounding" techniques to bleed off the excess energy, so to speak, through your feet or hands.  You're sharing it with the Earth when you do so, so this also helps with raising the planetary energies.  Various tantra-style sexual energy redirection techniques might also help, if that appeals to you and you're in a position to try.  Orgasm can be a very powerful energetic radiator.

Remember, meditation can be used to either dissipate OR accumulate energies.  If you ask your guides for a "boost," they're going to be sharing energy with you but it's up to you to find something to do with it.  Alternately, you might ask them to help you lower your energy levels instead, by sharing your energies with them, if that seems like what you need.

Thank you, I'll try that. I think part of the nervousness and flustering is a kind of shyness though Wink Like I feel like a little girl in an anime or something.

Notice me, Q'uo-Sempai!  Wink

But I actually had a similar issue in that my guides had to very patiently explain repeatedly (in various ways) that I truly should feel free to call upon them whenever I need, and that it is even preferable to work together in terms of doing positive work.  If your guides are anything like mine -or include Q'uo- then you're not bothering them, you're not distracting them from more important matters, you're not using energy that could be put to better use, etc.  You are the brave one who volunteered to incarnate, and they're your backup crew. An Astronaut on the ISS isn't going to be shy about calling Houston for help, right?  As far as they're concerned, you're already the one who's got the scary job and is doing all the hard work.  They're truly and literally happy to help in any way they can.  It's just up to you to ask.

(Of course, that doesn't mean taking them for granted or anything like that.  I'm scrupulous about thanking them for help and being appreciative of them in general.)
Approximately three times every 2.9 minutes.
Well my soul is a divine being, a being of light. I am in touch with this being every moment of my existence.
(03-07-2017, 03:59 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Once I contacted positive beings in sleep. and a few times negative beings.

I keep trying to contact my higher self or any other entity from the confederation.. but I'm not successful.

There are various means that can be helpful:

apart from the obvious, removing blockages in the chakras and healing (which is the most important thing in my opinion) i am using various tools:

Intention, allowing and deciding

As soon as i wake up, i decide to be connected with my higher and allow this connection to become more and more solid.
I do this maybe 10 or 20 times a day, also when i go to sleep.

When you consider the fact that it's your higher self's purpose of existence to help your development but its being bound to respect your free will, a decision for the connection makes much sense.
Without your allowing your higher Self can do nothing.
I have been doing this for some years now and am quite pleased with the results!

I also work a lot with a mantra which seems to have an overwhelming effect in connecting with the higher Self.

Most central to my path is a breathing technique called kriya Kundalini pranayama or Cobra breath, this basically is my "main weapon"

Stillness of mind is necessary to receive answers i would say, so either in a meditative state or when you are able to willingly enter stillness without meditation.

With all the contacts i had in the last years, there was never any "Word" or "Talking" involved.
(my current understanding is, Language as we know it is mainly a 3D thing; so a portion of ourselves is doing the translation into words; i might be wrong though).
For me its mainly a strong direct knowing, but i am not very visual usually;i rather "know" apple than i "See" an apple.
When the higher self is being present, there is a very very strong Energy present in me, much much stronger than the usual states i experience.
So, for me, the communication is Word-less, i suddenly know what to do, suddenly know the answer to a question or something like that.
This knowing then is very strong and beyond any shadow of doubt.
Only sometimes do i see images or geometric shapes that do contain a deeper meaning.

Everybody's perceiption is different. So dont try to reproduce what others experience, listen to your heart, so to say!
Otherwise you could end up waiting for images and at the same time ignoring that you receive a different kind of message, for example an emotion!

I Hope this helps a Little and i wish you a good connection Smile
(03-07-2017, 03:59 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Once I contacted positive beings in sleep. and a few times negative beings.

I use music a lot to make my connections. Finding a music that resonates with what emotion you are seeking which reflects that of the entity or your own higher self and 'riding' the music with your creative imagination. Allow the music to create the bridge to a higher vibration and keep yourself open to receive love and light.
(03-07-2017, 02:49 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Daily, trending towards consistently.  I know I'm part of a higher S-M-C and I have plenty of friends\guides on the other side.  I work with one in particular, a 4D pos we call Bell, very closely to increase my positive vibrations and aid in adding higher energies to the planet.  I also use these interactions to experiment with consciousness and share my experiences with her (and by extension the Creator) to help increase overall appreciation and understanding of 3D life.  I have a general long-term goal of seeing how far those connections can be pushed, and the extent to which we can interact\merge, while the veil is still in the way.  

How did you get to this level of connection? Did your guides and entities contact you first? Or did you start by attempting to contact them?

The only times I've been able to communicate with relative clarity is during psychedelic trips, and with the energetic guidance of marijuana. I contacted Q'uo once, or rather they came to me during a particularly energetic headspace, and they indicated that I would definitely be communicating with them in the future. But it's been a while, and no Q'uo.

Do I have to simply intensify my intention? I would prefer to not have to use copious amounts of weed every time I want to contact entities on the other side, even though each time it is a highly positive healing experience. Because I'd love to reach that sober, stable level of continuous communication, simply through my God-given bodily equipment.

A few questions more specific to your interactions, APeacefulWarrior: has Bell said how our world appears to her/them? Like what does she say it's like witnessing our unfolding from behind the veil?

Have your communications lent any speculation as to the current progress of humanity? Slower/faster than expected? Any particular upcoming events to be excited about? Maybe this is hopeful fantasizing, and/or nonproductive to our evolution to know these answers.

What's a an example of a specific, average sort of communication that has taken place between you and Bell? How did it occur, visually, aurally, mentally, etcetera? (Of course only if you're willing/able to share)

It seems like you're in a balanced, sober state during these interactions, which is extremely interesting to me, as I have only rarely achieved any semblance of clear communication while sober, and only during highly meditative periods of my life.
(03-07-2017, 08:27 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get to this level of connection? Did your guides and entities contact you first? Or did you start by attempting to contact them?

Some of both.  I had been exploring my inner space and mental states through meditation for some years, and (summarizing greatly) eventually I hit a point where my mind was open enough that contact became possible.  More or less, one day I opened my mind to the cosmos with no expectations at all, just a feeling that I should open myself, and to my great surprise the cosmos responded.  I was actually leaning agnostic-atheist before then, although I'd already started having doubts based on various experiences.

Quote:The only times I've been able to communicate with relative clarity is during psychedelic trips, and with the energetic guidance of marijuana. I contacted Q'uo once, or rather they came to me during a particularly energetic headspace, and they indicated that I would definitely be communicating with them in the future. But it's been a while, and no Q'uo.

I actually do smoke quite a bit of pot, and it was instrumental in my early contacts.  But nowadays I don't really need it to have contact with them.  Also, my reaction to it has changed such that I don't necessarily 'get high' in the same way most people do, but rather I become more aware of and have better control over my energies. But it does still help, particularly if I'm wound up over physical problems and need to calm down before clearing/opening my mind.

Small amounts of alcohol -like a couple beers- can also do this, but I'm not a big fan of alcohol so I don't go that route too often.

Quote:Do I have to simply intensify my intention? I would prefer to not have to use copious amounts of weed every time I want to contact entities on the other side, even though each time it is a highly positive healing experience. Because I'd love to reach that sober, stable level of continuous communication, simply through my God-given bodily equipment.

Practice, practice, practice.  That's what it boils down to.  The more my energies and consciousness come into harmony with those of my guides, the less effort -and chemical assistance- is required to do so.  The changing of one's consciousness is necessarily a slow thing, work which will take months or years.  I believe it also helps that I've set as a fairly concrete goal trying to bring my energies more in line with Bell's, to improve our interactions and integration, so I have a target to aim for.

Quote:A few questions more specific to your interactions, APeacefulWarrior: has Bell said how our world appears to her/them? Like what does she say it's like witnessing our unfolding from behind the veil?  Have your communications lent any speculation as to the current progress of humanity? Slower/faster than expected? Any particular upcoming events to be excited about? Maybe this is hopeful fantasizing, and/or nonproductive to our evolution to know these answers.

Sorry, our interactions aren't really along those lines.  I don't generally ask questions about the physical world or the future or anything like that.  They're more focused on my own growth and improving my own effectiveness as a Wanderer.  Otherwise, we sometimes "discuss" -so to speak- much higher-level systems like energy flow.  The systems which underlie all the Earthly systems, more or less.  But, as our arrangement goes, it's my job to apply those teachings to Earthly matters, rather than expecting more concrete answers.

I'm not here to be any sort of prophet, I'm afraid.  Smile

And when Bell shares earthly experiences with me, it's more for the mutual fun\learning of it and loving\appreciating the Creator in the process.  She loves showers, for example (she seems very fond of water and air as elements) and also enjoys tasting food.  She also, amusingly enough, sometimes watches movies with me because, as I gather it, such linear non-interactive storytelling forms are completely impossible on the other side so it's a unique experience for her.  Although I occasionally have to remind her that she can't do service for a movie character, like the time we were watching The Martian and she tried to beam green-ray love at Matt Damon's potato plants.  BigSmile

Quote:What's a an example of a specific, average sort of communication that has taken place between you and Bell? How did it occur, visually, aurally, mentally, etcetera? (Of course only if you're willing/able to share)

It's hard to explain.  It's mostly a mix of feelings and internal verbalization.  She's been trying to teach me to interact with her and other  guides on a purely emotional\energetic level, but as I'm a very verbally-oriented person that's extremely hard for me.  But I'm slowly progressing.  

And in some ways, she acts as a channel\bridge between me and the other higher-density guides.  That's one of the ways we cheat the veil, more or less.  When I'm in contact or linked with her, it's far easier for 5D or 6D messages to come through as well.  "Conversations" about the nature of the higher cosmos, energy patterns, etc tend to more take the form of visualizations, like graphs.  You know how in old 80s science documentaries, they'd always illustrate things with 3D wireframe models?  It's kinda like that.  

(As I gather it, these experiences are also good for her because channeling wisdom helps her grow in wisdom, more or less.)

When I'm really in tune with them, they can actually "dump" large amounts of information into extremely short bursts, with minimal use of words\text.  Of course, then it takes quite a long time to then process those info-dumps into a form which I could explain to others.
(03-08-2017, 04:10 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Although I occasionally have to remind her that she can't do service for a movie character, like the time we were watching The Martian and she tried to beam green-ray love at Matt Damon's potato plants.  BigSmile

God that is so beautiful.  Seriously one of the sweetest and most endearing things I've read in a while.  I'm in tears.
(03-08-2017, 05:18 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 04:10 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Although I occasionally have to remind her that she can't do service for a movie character, like the time we were watching The Martian and she tried to beam green-ray love at Matt Damon's potato plants.  BigSmile
God that is so beautiful.  Seriously one of the sweetest and most endearing things I've read in a while.  I'm in tears.

Yeah, I thought that was absolutely adorable.  She's such a 4D, but that's part of why I love her and am so happy to have her as a personal goddess of sorts.  It's also a cute illustration of how ideas or behaviors which make total sense in one density could be totally inapplicable to other densities.   Likewise, she often points out when I'm trying to apply 3D logic to 4D or 5D realms where it doesn't work.

Actually, speaking of which, I got a great insight into some of the more interesting applications of the veil awhile back.  I was meditating on her, focusing on merging with her energies.  And for just a moment, our vibrations came into such harmony that I perceived myself as she perceived me - but it was such a staggering hall-of-mirrors sort of effect that I just couldn't bear it.  However, with that brief glimpse, I saw my much larger higher self reflected and realized something really fascinating.  

As a 3D entity, I consider Bell "above" me and treat her in some ways, like I said, as a personal goddess.  But from HER perspective, I'm a much larger higher-density entity that she considers "above" herself.  So as much as I'm so thrilled and happy and joyful and thankful to have such an awesome personal goddess working with me, she's every bit as thrilled, happy, etc, to have been called to such close service with an entity who is, in some ways, a god to her.  

Or, basically, we both worship the other.  And it's non-contradictory because of how the veil works.  Which I think is pretty awesome.

It also answered a question I'd been pondering about how positive 3-6D entities can understand Oneness with the Creator, without the problem of egotism we'd normally associate with one who comes to see themselves as God.  The trick is that one doesn't necessarily have to think of themselves as Creator.  If someone views everyone else as Creator, and everyone else views them as Creator in turn, then EVERYONE gets to be Creator without anyone becoming too big for their britches.  Smile
In Time/Space, Space/Time is Sacred.
In Space/Time, Time/Space is Sacred.

I think Quo once said they view us as sacred, its nice to hear a 4D entity isn't veiled to our perceptions but is different enough to not understand some things we consider basic.  I wonder how this applies to us thinking of higher densities.

I had a...I don't know if she was a Guide or just a Thoughtform, but I called her Love back in 2014. I used to be able to verify her presence by having her move where I'd think, and watching my cat follow her everywhere I thought her to be.
She used to remind me in my mind to meditate more or she'd be unable to talk to me.  I went two weeks without meditating and it was like she just disappeared.

Yet my experiences with her were grand, and I both cherish and miss her and all the love she helped me feel, in admittedly every way but mostly mental/emotional and spiritually.

I think I've a proclivity towards telepathy... I just need to meditate on opening myself more.

I am a very closed person usually.
(03-08-2017, 05:54 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, speaking of which, I got a great insight into some of the more interesting applications of the veil awhile back.  I was meditating on her, focusing on merging with her energies.  And for just a moment, our vibrations came into such harmony that I perceived myself as she perceived me - but it was such a staggering hall-of-mirrors sort of effect that I just couldn't bear it.  However, with that brief glimpse, I saw my much larger higher self reflected and realized something really fascinating.  

As a 3D entity, I consider Bell "above" me and treat her in some ways, like I said, as a personal goddess.  But from HER perspective, I'm a much larger higher-density entity that she considers "above" herself.  So as much as I'm so thrilled and happy and joyful and thankful to have such an awesome personal goddess working with me, she's every bit as thrilled, happy, etc, to have been called to such close service with an entity who is, in some ways, a god to her.  

Or, basically, we both worship the other.  And it's non-contradictory because of how the veil works.  Which I think is pretty awesome.

i never considered why the higher density entities would respect and love us so much... so basically, those outside the veil perceive us 3D entities as the entirety of our being, while we only can perceive ourselves as the 3D segment of our being that appears to be separate?

or does she respect/worship you so much because of the extreme difficulty of earth 3D lessons that you signed yourself up for? and she admires you for that?

either way, isn't there always this sense of a sort of naive ignorance surrounding the entities outside the veil?? like they seem to forget how we perceive the world, and express this joy and love like it's so easy. like, "come on, sjel, it's so simple! everything is love, you just gotta love yourself! Smile" *twinkles and sparkles* I'm kind of emotional right now if you can't tell, but I have this nagging irritation that these effing entities that love us so much are just not getting why so many humans are so miserable, and if that's the case, then who the hell is helping us?!?! who can understand misery if even the unveiled entities can't?!?!? graaarrgghh!! :@
(03-08-2017, 04:39 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]i never considered why the higher density entities would respect and love us so much... so basically, those outside the veil perceive us 3D entities as the entirety of our being, while we only can perceive ourselves as the 3D segment of our being that appears to be separate?

or does she respect/worship you so much because of the extreme difficulty of earth 3D lessons that you signed yourself up for? and she admires you for that?

either way, isn't there always this sense of a sort of naive ignorance surrounding the entities outside the veil?? like they seem to forget how we perceive the world, and express this joy and love like it's so easy. like, "come on, sjel, it's so simple! everything is love, you just gotta love yourself! Smile" *twinkles and sparkles* I'm kind of emotional right now if you can't tell, but I have this nagging irritation that these effing entities that love us so much are just not getting why so many humans are so miserable, and if that's the case, then who the hell is helping us?!?! who can understand misery if even the unveiled entities can't?!?!? graaarrgghh!!  :@

Well they can't violate our free will even to make us happy.
I had to ask for Ra's love/light for over a week before I started to feel better.
And even now it's not automatic for long. It fades if I don't keep on asking for it.
(03-08-2017, 04:39 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]i never considered why the higher density entities would respect and love us so much... so basically, those outside the veil perceive us 3D entities as the entirety of our being, while we only can perceive ourselves as the 3D segment of our being that appears to be separate?

Some of both, I'd say.  If you listen to Ra or Q'uo or Bashar or some of the other positive channeled entities talking about Wandering, it's clear they hold those who do it in quite a bit of respect.  As I gather it, going Wandering on a planet like Earth is one of the most difficult and burdensome and potentially dangerous (insomuch as anything can be "dangerous") tasks an entity can sign up for.  But at the same time, I think it really is relatively universal for an entity at any level to look up with some awe\respect at those at levels above them.

Quote:either way, isn't there always this sense of a sort of naive ignorance surrounding the entities outside the veil?? like they seem to forget how we perceive the world, and express this joy and love like it's so easy. like, "come on, sjel, it's so simple! everything is love, you just gotta love yourself! Smile" *twinkles and sparkles* I'm kind of emotional right now if you can't tell, but I have this nagging irritation that these effing entities that love us so much are just not getting why so many humans are so miserable, and if that's the case, then who the hell is helping us?!?! who can understand misery if even the unveiled entities can't?!?!? graaarrgghh!!  :@

Well, that's kind of the thing.  I think there is a sort of ignorance, because life on a physical veiled world truly is SO much different than any other experience they can have.  I remember a Bashar talk where he implied that to a lot of entities, it borders on being truly unimaginable.  I tend to think their perception of life on Earth is somewhat akin to Cypher in the Matrix, reading the green code from outside but only understanding what's happening in the Matrix in the most abstract of ways. Either way, from the POV of most of the cosmos, life on Earth or a similar planet is basically living in bizarro world.

However, one thing to keep in mind is that it is temporary.  In context of the billions of subjective years an entity will spend existing, a lifespan on Earth is little more than an eyeblink.  It's like going to a particularly intense or disturbing movie.  I have a hard time understanding why people put themselves through movies like The Human Centipede trilogy or "A Serbian Film" but there are those who find value in it for testing their limits or somesuch.  But either way, it's a finite experience and afterwards one can simply learn from it and put it behind them.

And the other thing is, as Ra and others said, life in 3D -for both natives and Wanderers- is primarily about learning lessons of love.  And I think it could be seen in terms of "If you can manage to find and understand love despite the whirlwind of confusion which is 3D life, then you've truly achieved something notable and a lesson that will be remembered."  Or like JFK said, we do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard.

They are aware -on some level- that there's a lot of misery on Earth, but the entire point of the experience is to try to rise above the misery. Yet even if one doesn't, the experience is ultimately a relatively short one and can be learned from in retrospect.
Is it possible to consider that they also forgive and do not hold one up to their failures with critical judgment while incarnated?
Pages: 1 2