Bring4th

Full Version: Global Magical Activism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This post is in Olio and not the Current Events forum because its got some educational value and has implications on Terra's 4th density evolution.

This monthly action of a Global Magical Binding Spell on Trump and his supporters is something to observe and study as a possible polarity battle taking place in the inner planes and magical dimensions of early 4th density.

Let's consider this from our LOO perspective as it plays out. We may see some Confederation and Orion influences to maintain the balance of free will with respect to Oneness principles. The next global event is March 26 which is the next crescent moon. 

An initial article is here by Magic practitioner Michael M Hughes:

A Spell to Bind Donald Trump and All Those Who Abet Him: February 24th Mass Ritual

https://extranewsfeed.com/a-spell-to-bin....8gq7dy6za

A Spell to Bind Donald Trump and All Those Who Abet Him (version 2.0)

To be performed at midnight on every waning crescent moon until he is removed from office. The first ritual takes place Friday evening, February 24th, at the stroke of midnight. This binding spell is open source, and may be modified to fit your preferred spiritual practice or magical system — the critical elements are the simultaneity of the working (midnight, EST—DC, Mar-a-Lago, and Trump Tower NYC time) and the mass energy of participants.

See below for the upcoming dates. Some lodges/covens are doing a variation of this as a group working, while a number of solitary practitioners are planning to connect and livestream via Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.

Notes on Binding Spells vs. Curses: Is This Dangerous/Harmful?

Binding spells, or defixiones, are some of the oldest in the historical record, and are nearly universal in the world’s magical systems. In this document, binding, which seeks to restrain someone from doing harm, is differentiated from cursing or hexing, which is meant to inflict harm on the target(s). It is understood, in this context, that binding does not generate the potential negative blowback from cursing/hexing/crossing, nor does it harm the caster’s karma.

In other words, this is not the equivalent of magically punching a Nazi; rather, it is ripping the bullhorn from his hands, smashing his phone so he can’t tweet, tying him up, and throwing him in a dark basement where he can’t hurt anyone.

A response to this action was made here by @rebeccaKH:

Real witches want nothing to do with this. They know that what they put out, comes back 3 fold. Only fake witches who have seen too many horror movies are interested in binding Trump and his supporters, because they probably voted for Hillary. As a Democrat and authentic witch, I won’t take part in something so ill-conceived, but I will be taking part in the ritual that will stop this spell, so that harm comes to none. Good always triumphs Evil. Blessed Be, all.

A follow-up article was made after the event:

https://medium.com/@michaelmhughes/art-a....gqdemvd5i

Check it out on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/bindtrump/

also on Twitter

#BindTrump
#MagicResistance
[Image: Open-Season-NRD-600.jpg]
Seems a bit STS of a mentality for action.

They could wish to inspire him with positive energies but instead seek control.
"Happy Baby" yoga pose. it speaks 4r it self Smile

[Image: happybaby_zpsk8yehz5e.jpg]
[Image: happybaby2_zpswmuqr5jq.jpg]
If Trump is impeached, then Mike Pence would become president, which I've read is even worse. Pence is especially anti-LGBT, among other things I don't remember.
I'll just say right now I'm just staying out of the wave of backlash.
I agree with Aion. Stay out of the fray but watch how it unfolds. I am speculating that many of these magical actors are either wanderers or potential 4D grads of both polarities. Maybe early 4D will be quite involved with magics and wiccan practices.

To the mod or to Raz, that's one giant baby! Can she be scaled down to fit the browser?
What if Trump is actually a positive polarity being and all of this action against him is negatively polarizing?

Using magic to control the United States Government.

Is this really so? Not very forgiving or accepting...then again who am i to talk...
Yeah, I can't get behind this either. Folks here know I have very little patience for Trump's antics, but fooling around with magic which is grey -at best- is almost certainly not the answer. There's a deep desire to infringe upon free will at the heart of this, no matter what sort of spin one tries to put on it.

I doubt much will come of this effort either way, but I do wish the evident desire to be of service that's on display here were being turned towards better purposes.
(03-09-2017, 03:30 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I can't get behind this either.  Folks here know I have very little patience for Trump's antics, but fooling around with magic which is grey -at best- is almost certainly not the answer.   There's a deep desire to infringe upon free will at the heart of this, no matter what sort of spin one tries to put on it.  

I doubt much will come of this effort either way, but I do wish the evident desire to be of service that's on display here were being turned towards better purposes.

Oh we know. =)
I read that to counter the various magic group efforts was a 3 day Christian "pray and fast" from Thursday to Saturday.

Michael Hughes and others seemed to think that their binding spell had started to take effect when they pointed out some apparent negative events ie the latest Russian-Trump hype, the exposure of VP Pence's email server as Indiana Governor, AG Sessions being caught lying at his confirmation, impeachment talk by Maxine Waters.

This series of news events will probably give them momentum towards March 26.

As mentioned there are other wiccans and magic folk who also see the negativity of this effort and are counter spelling or neutralizing them on these particular nights.

Also interesting is a planned Pizzagate protest on March 25 in Washington DC which has some generic magical potency given the history of human trafficking and enslavement.
Another year in the psychic wars.
Sigh.  When will they end?
(03-13-2017, 12:24 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Another year in the psychic wars.

It's time we had a break from it,
It's time we had some leave.
We've been living in a place,
We've been eating up our brains.
Oh please don't let these shakes go on!
People on the open internet's underbelly 4chan actually believe that their "meme magic" is what got Trump elected. They are invoking/evoking an ancient Egyptian chaos god called Kek and are using number synchronicities to predict/control the future. Pretty interesting actually.
Related to 1109's point about meme magic, there is this other prophet who I just heard about from astrologer Peter Novak. This "Firemans Prophecy" is quite popular and ex-firefighter Mark Taylor had been told by angelic sources in 2011 that Trump would be divinely chosen to be POTUS.

He now has a large following who are opposing the Magicks of the anti-Trumpers. They are playing the role of foot soldiers in this crazy saga of transition into 4th density.  

One video related to this thread here:

NEW!! Mark Taylor (((A CALL TO ACTION))) Waging War With Prayer Against Witches and Demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcPwQ8_x9Qg
(03-13-2017, 04:32 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]People on the open internet's underbelly 4chan actually believe that their "meme magic" is what got Trump elected. They are invoking/evoking an ancient Egyptian chaos god called Kek and are using number synchronicities to predict/control the future. Pretty interesting actually.

Wow, can you link to the board? Or is it just /pol/? That definitely is something to keep an eye on, who knows what magical occurrences that many people with similar intention could bring about.
(03-23-2017, 11:18 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2017, 04:32 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]People on the open internet's underbelly 4chan actually believe that their "meme magic" is what got Trump elected. They are invoking/evoking an ancient Egyptian chaos god called Kek and are using number synchronicities to predict/control the future. Pretty interesting actually.

Wow, can you link to the board? Or is it just /pol/? That definitely is something to keep an eye on, who knows what magical occurrences that many people with similar intention could bring about.

Yes it was /pol. I visited there a lot after the election, but I don't know the current status of the board.
As a 4channer, please god oh sweet merciful lord, no, just no.

The people on /pol/ are just, they just have no clue what they're talking about.  They're literally intending to release chaos in lieu of realizing how to use intention.

They are not a group I'd suggest you listen to.  They are liars and manipulators and basically the new all time low replacing /b/'s place as the worst place on the internet.

Meme magic isn't conducted by meme's at all.  Sigh.  I can't believe I'm hearing this stuff on b4 now.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...lol...
I don't approve of the current government or really of any government. But trying to use magic to dominate the will of others is toying in STS territory. I cannot see Ra endorsing this sort of thing.

ha. i just saw the frog that's in your avatar when browsing this thread: https://8ch.net/pol/res/9556590.html

praise kek.

[Image: dnlmNYe.png]
I've been directing /pol/lacks to Law of One material for years now, slipping it into different threads that show enough curiosity in the right direction. /pol/ is very interesting place. It's filled with very negative and very positive forces but few in the middle.
pol is the garbage dump of the internet.
Y'all know Simpsons predicted Trump being president before anybody else?

Yvan eht nioj!

http://www.google.ca/patents/US6506148
[Image: 4va7gvmjhhky.png]
Kek is a made up thoughtform.  Kek is not a Deity.

Omfg, its happening!  The kektards!  THE KEKTAARDS WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeehehnhehnhaahnnn! -Sobbing-

Kek isn't...Just!  Gaaugh!! I can't even.

Why would anyone take anything on /b/ or /pol/ or 4chan seriously?

The rabbit hole of Kek is literally one of insanity and idiocy.  Plumb it at your own sanity's risk.
(03-25-2017, 06:58 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Kek is a made up thoughtform.  Kek is not a Deity.

Omfg, its happening!  The kektards!  THE KEKTAARDS WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeehehnhehnhaahnnn! -Sobbing-

Kek isn't...Just!  Gaaugh!! I can't even.

Why would anyone take anything on /b/ or /pol/ or 4chan seriously?

The rabbit hole of Kek is literally one of insanity and idiocy.  Plumb it at your own sanity's risk.

i think it's interesting. this explains it nicely:

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

"...the modern-day avatar of an ancient Egyptian deity accidentally resurrected by online imageboard culture."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
They're basically utilizing a form of chaos magic in which the power of belief itself is utilized as a belief to empower thoughtforms. The thing is that a thought-form be empowered to the degree that it almost acts like a deity.
& what i find especially neat is that i didn't know of the "ancient Egyptian chaos god called Kek" until 1109 mentioned it in his post in this thread, & then when i go to read more about it in that thread i linked to in a previous post in this thread, i happen to see the very frog that's in 1109's avatar. big synchronicity if you ask me.
(03-25-2017, 11:01 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]They're basically utilizing a form of chaos magic in which the power of belief itself is utilized as a belief to empower thoughtforms. The thing is that a thought-form be empowered to the degree that it almost acts like a deity.

The problem, of course, being that such powers have a very inherent tendency to get out of control and end up impacting the practitioners at least as much as anyone else.  And worshiping chaos has drug-like aspects, in that those who come to love chaos tend to desire more and more of it.  It's a power that's easy to partake of, and hard to let go of once grasped.  But while a certain level of chaos is always needed to prevent the stagnation that comes from an excess of order, by the same token an excess of chaos easily becomes a wildfire that consumes all around it.

Chaos is a god who cares not for his followers; ultimately they're just more fuel to be burned. This is something I suspect many followers of "kek" don't understand.
Pages: 1 2 3 4