Bring4th

Full Version: To Muse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some thoughts, both comforting and maybe horrifying thoughts, for you all, just some musings that might stimulate some inspiration. There is no such thing as independent individuals in my eyes. They do not, perhaps cannot, exist. There is no part of you within that is not related to something outside of you as well. The entirety of your existence is based on relationship, including that with yourself. Self-awareness is an expression of the relationship between the conscious awareness of an organism or entity with its own entirety, including that which is subconscious or unconscious and which in the occult sense is the universe itself. There is nothing that does not lend itself to the notion of interconnectivity. Even the deepest most personal thoughts are but hoverings above the collective unconscious mind where it all pools together.

Yet, you are at the heart of it all somehow. There is a unity. There are not individuals but an individual which is seemingly made up of many as One. Each is that One. For diverse are all the parts but each is singular in its unified source, the Unending Light which is Limitless and Empty, thus given form in each Life.

You are both the Light and the Life seeking to find the way of Love. In this Love is a relationship through which you can begin to know Wisdom as a reflection of your relationships with yourself and all others. There are many shadows produced by the interplay of Light and Life and it is these from which the raw elements of Love are grown, through hardships, challenges, intimacy and passion. From the pains and wounds are eventually drawn compassion and cooperation if anger can be salved. It takes time and an incredible degree of patience but proceed forward steadily and you can complete the work you set yourself to. Many blessings to you all.
It is interesting to be here in 3D on a planet where you experience such separation. This is not the case in higher densities.
Also the feeling of fear is not known elsewhere so much as here in 3D and especially on Earth.

Something we may or may not miss when we're home.

I can understand why the brothers and sisters of sorrow are so eager to help us here. It thrills them to be of value to us.

I just wish more people in need and who are hurting knew of higher density entities who could help them with love and light.
(03-08-2017, 03:46 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I have some thoughts, both comforting and maybe horrifying thoughts, for you all, just some musings that might stimulate some inspiration. There is no such thing as independent individuals in my eyes. They do not, perhaps cannot, exist. There is no part of you within that is not related to something outside of you as well. The entirety of your existence is based on relationship, including that with yourself. 

When one looks at the subatomic world, there are many seeming contradictions. For one, there is the wave-particle duality. It would seem at first glance that in the particle function there is a separate and individual expression, and yet we know that 1) everything is affected by observation, and 2) there is no "space" between things. So I think your musing that there is no real individuality is essentially correct, but I think it's more that all things are connected.

However, just as 3D is a construct, so then would individuality be, as a way to experience, learn, and evolve. It comes back to the question: what is real? There may (or may not) be an ultimate reality, as everything must be evolving if even one part is when considering that all things are connected or part of a whole. So it cannot be said that there is an ultimate reality if there is no end to evolution. One could say the ultimate reality is infinity, but it does not necessarily follow that there is also unity. On the other hand, David Bohm, a physicist, puts these concepts together by positing that the nature of existence is implicate and explicate. The implicate being related to Intelligent Infinity. Further, he posits that the implicate universe is holographic in nature, which would unite all and relate all back to everything being intrinsically not only connected but part of one whole thing.

And yet, within the individual expression, there are infinite numbers of ways to express. So one can say I think, that there is the individual, as no two expressions could be exactly the same. Everything is in relationship to everything else, as Einstein showed us. But that doesn't mean each part of the whole isn't individual; it is, because of its unique expression. It's just not the way we see it here in 3D, under the veil, and bound by ego.

In addition, as each expression of the whole evolves, grows, and adds to the collective (it's my working theory that this is why the 3D universe is seen to be expanding), who knows where this will take existence? It's improbable that we here in 3D could conceive with our limited minds the enormity of that information—it would blow our minds electrically. But it is truly fun to muse and speculate. Smile
(03-09-2017, 12:17 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]When one looks at the subatomic world, there are many seeming contradictions. For one, there is the wave-particle duality. It would seem at first glance that in the particle function there is a separate and individual expression, and yet we know that 1) everything is affected by observation, and 2) there is no "space" between things. So I think your musing that there is no real individuality is essentially correct, but I think it's more that all things are connected.

(03-09-2017, 12:17 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]And yet, within the individual expression, there are infinite numbers of ways to express. So one can say I think, that there is the individual, as no two expressions could be exactly the same. Everything is in relationship to everything else, as Einstein showed us. But that doesn't mean each part of the whole isn't individual; it is, because of its unique expression. It's just not the way we see it here in 3D, under the veil, and bound by ego.

I think the concept of individuality lies within the notion of path. There is one spirit but this one spirit contained infinite potential to perceive itself in different ways and to grow in different ways. So in this sense we are unique but each individuality shares a unified beginning and ending to it's individuality which also makes it non-unique. More than a beginning/ending, we could say it's merely the concept of center which is unique and the sole observer is the Source itself. If what I am experienced all the experiences that were part of your infinite path, I'd have no power whatsoever to be any different than you are, because in our core we are one and the only constrast in-between us is the play of mirror through which we learned to know ourselves. This kind of goes infinitely far back and infinitely far ahead, each beginning of a self comes from the harvest of the thought of a past experience that resolved itself and yet all Octaves exist alongside one another because all things spring forth from what is without time into time to reach back into what is without time.

Infinity manifests in a unified desire to be known and all "separate yet interconnected" path of knowledge of the Creator of Itself reach toward a full re-acknowledgement of this primal free will. When your individuality merges with the Source, disolving it's separation, you will make the choice to embody all the things that make up infinity as your very own desire to be them and to know them, you will embody all others who did the things you did not, all others who were those you were not. You won't just become them but at the same time allow them to be through yourself, making the circle complete. This is basicly why acceptance is key to the Octave, because to become one with all things you must reach a state of pure non-resistance to be all things through your very own being.

It's not all just there, each iota of infinity manifests the whole through itself. Intelligent Infinity is somewhat both our past and future, it is free will both potentiated and self-acceptant of itself. It is the pure manifestation of free will which contains infinity and which is a single distortion away from the Source. The Source itself required not free will to be as it simply is whereas Intelligent Infinity is like I said, free will both potentiated and self-acceptant of itself as it is the Source aware of itself.
(03-09-2017, 01:07 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think the concept of individuality lies within the notion of path. There is one spirit but this one spirit contained infinite potential to perceive itself in different ways and to grow in different ways. So in this sense we are unique but each individuality shares a unified beginning and ending to it's individuality which also makes it non-unique.

I agree with this to a certain extent. It is the path that differentiates.

It makes sense that when enveloping, accepting, and merging with the all/whole, one is no different than anything else as the all/whole would be all there is and one would then embody the same exact stuff. Yet there still must be some energetic component which adds something unique to the expression of the path, and therein would lie individually, which aligns with the OIC experiencing itself in new and ever-evolving ways.

And, (I alluded to this), where this is all going is unknowable. If there is no end, then it does not follow that we complete ourselves in merging with the all/whole (which is only a way of speaking about the underlying matrix we live within). So who knows what this will lead to. Perhaps we are birthing ourselves to become universes ourselves, or other realities like branes in String Theory which are separate entities yet connected by gravity or some other component. It's difficult for me to reconcile the idea of finality with an infinite existence. And the path back to the source would imply a final destination. Or perhaps one could say it is one phase that has been completed which now exponentially increases itself once a threshold has been reached, like a 3D view suddenly becoming a 4D view (cube to tesseract, or 3rd density to 4th density).

(03-09-2017, 01:07 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]It's not all just there, each iota of infinity manifests the whole through itself.

This is the essence of the holographic model. Smile 
How did the mystics ever figure out that reality was more than what we experience with our 5 senses?
(03-09-2017, 01:56 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 01:07 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think the concept of individuality lies within the notion of path. There is one spirit but this one spirit contained infinite potential to perceive itself in different ways and to grow in different ways. So in this sense we are unique but each individuality shares a unified beginning and ending to it's individuality which also makes it non-unique.

I agree with this to a certain extent. It is the path that differentiates.

It makes sense that when enveloping, accepting, and merging with the all/whole, one is no different than anything else as the all/whole would be all there is and one would then embody the same exact stuff. Yet there still must be some energetic component which adds something unique to the expression of the path, and therein would lie individually, which aligns with the OIC experiencing itself in new and ever-evolving ways.

And, (I alluded to this), where this is all going is unknowable. If there is no end, then it does not follow that we complete ourselves in merging with the all/whole (which is only a way of speaking about the underlying matrix we live within). So who knows what this will lead to. Perhaps we are birthing ourselves to become universes ourselves, or other realities like branes in String Theory which are separate entities yet connected by gravity or some other component. It's difficult for me to reconcile the idea of finality with an infinite existence. And the path back to the source would imply a final destination. Or perhaps one could say it is one phase that has been completed which now exponentially increases itself once a threshold has been reached, like a 3D view suddenly becoming a 4D view (cube to tesseract, or 3rd density to 4th density).

I think time-bound perception is ultimately illusionary and so is all idea of progression and as such I don't think it does lead anywhere as much as it all exist within one singular unified moment.

Time is what has no beginning. It is a thought, eternal in it's nature as it is made manifest from a root which is without time and as such can only be known as an infinite progression. Perception of time on the other hand does have an end (or rather resolves itself as "past" perception is not lost either but forever lingering around) which I'd refer to as a "quantum leap" or side step away from the illusionary perception of time. This does not allow for time to find an end, as all that time contains is forever crystalized and whole within the Source, but it does allow for illusion-bound perception to be released and resolve the paradox of it's separate identity.

I think when we reach out of the Octave, we find the singular moment of infinite time that is Intelligent Infinity, we do not reach it in one moment from one Octave to go back into another to reach back again but instead we leave and reach back from all Octaves as all portions of consciousness in a unified moment. I think this is a bit the idea of an infinite quantum wave you expressed in another thread, it's just completely unified and all reaching as it's core is without any form of restraints.

I would postulate that even Intelligent Infinity has something alike an end in the resolution of the first distortion or paradox. It perceives itself through infinite time to perceive that it's perception of time happens in an eternal never. It perceives itself through infinite space to perceive that it's beingness exists nowhere. It perceives itself as infinite many-ness to perceive it is One. The Creator sees everything it is in truth through everything it is not and all progression is not what the Creator is but instead what allows the Creator to perceive it is not progression. It's just that this is not so much of an end as it was contained in it's root. Free will in it's potentiation also finds resolution within it's unified moment of potentiation.

So basicly to me, the idea of progression is a paradox that at some point requires to be let go of for the paradox of identity that we are to be resolved. Identity, time and space are infinite manifestations as a dualized portion of their infinite absence. For the Source to know identity, it needs to have infinite identity unified. For the Source to know time, it needs to have infinite time unified. For the Source to know space, it needs to have infinite space unified. Each portion of infinity holds one another and the sole thing that makes it non-paradoxal is it's constant wholeness that cannot be broken. An actual progression would require that it started at a fix point, but each moment in time exist in relation to one another and never are without one another, time is but an eternal moment.
(03-09-2017, 02:13 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How did the mystics ever figure out that reality was more than what we experience with our 5 senses?

They perceived beyond just the 5 senses.

I think it's quite a natural process of itself as the veil can be penetrated in many many ways.
(03-09-2017, 04:51 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 02:13 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How did the mystics ever figure out that reality was more than what we experience with our 5 senses?

They perceived beyond just the 5 senses.

I think it's quite a natural process of itself as the veil can be penetrated in many many ways.

And yet there are still skeptics and atheists. I even know of one who has had an out of body experience and still doesn't believe.
(03-09-2017, 04:59 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]And yet there are still skeptics and atheists. I even know of one who has had an out of body experience and still doesn't believe.

Well that is the design of this experience, the Creator seeks to know forgetting Itself to experience it's beingness unbound to this awareness.
(03-09-2017, 12:17 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 03:46 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I have some thoughts, both comforting and maybe horrifying thoughts, for you all, just some musings that might stimulate some inspiration. There is no such thing as independent individuals in my eyes. They do not, perhaps cannot, exist. There is no part of you within that is not related to something outside of you as well. The entirety of your existence is based on relationship, including that with yourself. 

When one looks at the subatomic world, there are many seeming contradictions. For one, there is the wave-particle duality. It would seem at first glance that in the particle function there is a separate and individual expression, and yet we know that 1) everything is affected by observation, and 2) there is no "space" between things. So I think your musing that there is no real individuality is essentially correct, but I think it's more that all things are connected.

However, just as 3D is a construct, so then would individuality be, as a way to experience, learn, and evolve. It comes back to the question: what is real? There may (or may not) be an ultimate reality, as everything must be evolving if even one part is when considering that all things are connected or part of a whole. So it cannot be said that there is an ultimate reality if there is no end to evolution. One could say the ultimate reality is infinity, but it does not necessarily follow that there is also unity. On the other hand, David Bohm, a physicist, puts these concepts together by positing that the nature of existence is implicate and explicate. The implicate being related to Intelligent Infinity. Further, he posits that the implicate universe is holographic in nature, which would unite all and relate all back to everything being intrinsically not only connected but part of one whole thing.

And yet, within the individual expression, there are infinite numbers of ways to express. So one can say I think, that there is the individual, as no two expressions could be exactly the same. Everything is in relationship to everything else, as Einstein showed us. But that doesn't mean each part of the whole isn't individual; it is, because of its unique expression. It's just not the way we see it here in 3D, under the veil, and bound by ego.

In addition, as each expression of the whole evolves, grows, and adds to the collective (it's my working theory that this is why the 3D universe is seen to be expanding), who knows where this will take existence? It's improbable that we here in 3D could conceive with our limited minds the enormity of that information—it would blow our minds electrically. But it is truly fun to muse and speculate. Smile

I see what you are saying and agree with the crux of your thoughts. However I would say that I did not say there is no such thing as no individuals or individuality as it were, but rather that there is no such thing as independent individuals. There is no part of individuality which is not shared in some part with the universe at large.

It begins with an extension of the senses themselves because the senses are actually one unified 'sense' which is differentiated by different inputs in the body. If you didn't have the separation and receptive differentiation of the nose, the eyes, the ears, etc there would simply be one continuous stream of communication and everything would wash together in a big simultaneous synesthesia. However, understanding that the spirit itself is the root of the senses you can begin to sense the 'inner senses' which are the subtler parallels of the physical senses. In this way one can learn to 'smell', 'see' and 'hear' energy and other dimensional states by using the inner senses as extensions of the outer senses, since they are one continuous sense.