Bring4th

Full Version: 3D vs 4D archetypes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the 4th density have a different set of archetypes than 3rd density?

I see the archetypal mind like a rail on which the train of our thoughts rides. Therefore the mind cannot think "outside" of the archetypal mind.
That is why that disharmony is impossible in 4D, because of the limits set by the 4D archetypal mind.

Is this anyway the case?
I cannot thank you enough for asking this question!
The archetypical mind that Ra gave us to study (tarot) is specific to the third density of this Logos.

Whether or not fourth density has a training tool as such I don't know. My hunch would say no. I believe the archetypical mind that we have is here to teach us intuition through symbolism, and how to use polarity to pierce the veil. I'm not sure what the equivalent goals would be in fourth density.

I wouldn't say that the archetypical mind sets "limits". The reason it's not possible to cause disharmony in 4th density is because there is no more veil, and we are all able to automatically harmonize our thoughts with each other.
I was under the impression the archetypal mind was the blueprint for all densities?

Wouldn't all densities within the Logos have the seven functions/processes of matrix, potentiator, catalyst, experience, significator, transformation and great way? But perhaps they would take on different forms within other densities? I kind of thought the "concept complexes" became more pronounced/illuminated as one progresses through the densities.

I may be completely off on this as I am for sure a neophyte of the archetypal mind, but I thought it was "peculiar" to the sub-Logos, and not necessarily the densities.
(04-07-2017, 09:38 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]I was under the impression the archetypal mind was the blueprint for all densities?

Wouldn't all densities within the Logos have the seven functions/processes of matrix, potentiator, catalyst, experience, significator, transformation and great way? But perhaps they would take on different forms within other densities? I kind of thought the "concept complexes" became more pronounced/illuminated as one progresses through the densities.

I may be completely off on this as I am for sure a neophyte of the archetypal mind, but I thought it was "peculiar" to the sub-Logos, and not necessarily the densities.

I had this thought as well, but my confusion was cleared up a little when Ra described earlier creations of the Logos. Third density earlier on had the archetypes 1-9, before the mind body and spirit became "complex." The archetypal mind became more pronounced with further experimentation in Free Will by the Logoi. Extension of free will caused the mind body and spirits to become "complex." So it would seem that the archetypes have expanded through the Logoi of Creation.

I was studying th Signifcator of Mind, and this section had a lot of helpful information:
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=T...f+the+Mind

So the Logoi are all in communication with each other. They've enriched the archetypal mind with further experimentation, to the point that we are at now in Third density. I'm not sure about its place in higher densities though.
The archetypical mind that we use has no bearing without the veil or polarity. It is about making the Choice. The experience we create in third density, with the veil, is what fuels the rest of our choices/developments through the densities.
The way I see it, the archetypal mind we're dealing with is one further pathway towards the Creator, and it eventually surpasses polarity and duality.  That is, one begins with some understanding of self in relation to the outer world, then one begins to examine self as a self-standing phenomenon.  So, one moves through personal psychology to unconscious social/tribal patterns of self-identification, then into the underlying forces and patterns of Creation.  And Creation, in fact, begins with local constructs, then opens out into broader, grander patterns, like as a creek flows into a larger tributary, then into a river--and so on--until they all become the sea.

Bring4th_Jade Wrote:  The archetypical mind that we use has no bearing without the veil or polarity. It is about making the Choice.

The tarot archetypes advanced by Ra are a system of organizing the "wilderness" of the deeper mind, and is one system among others.   (For example, Ayurveda and Chinese medicine both show patterns of energetic flow underlying bodily health, yet they are almost entirely distinct from one another.)  In 4d, I'm sure the patterns of organization appear differently. 

We're all grasping at the same phenomena, though, like the blind men encountering the elephant.  Eventually, we consolidate the blind men and, with them, our view of how Creation is constructed.  Evidently, this process is refined over and over until we wish to forget it all in 7d and become one with the sea.