Bring4th

Full Version: Pins and needles and cramping from meditation - Crazy intense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm typing this with 1 hand cuz my left hand is still locked up. When I mediate on fear in my chest, I breathe really deep breathes and this extreme pins and needles which starts in the chest soon covers the whole upper body. Its so intense, my hands start cramping up, my hands open up really wide and I get a lot of pain in the wrists and fingers. Its called tetany, its pretty common in holotropic breathing, it looks like this:
[Image: Tetany.jpg]
I see in my minds eye an image of my whole body contorting and some pretty weird stuff as it intensifies. Does anyone else experience this? Does anyone know what it means energetically?
Er.  Well, I feel like anything that causes such an experience isn't really for me, but if its for you, by all means...

The worst things to ever happen to me in meditation were  flashes of violent imagery (that went perfectly in a demon novel I was working on at the time) and for a long time, on the left side of my face below the temple in front of the ear, I used to get sharp piercing pains like a claw cutting down along the side of my face.

Why would you participate in a breathing/meditation technique that incites such pain??
In fact i know this!
As you said, it's called "hyperventilation tetany" (speaking of the cramping), After a while the lips also cramp, forming something like an animals mouth.
Energetically a hidden "mechanism" manifest, that keeps you from life or life energy, a "blockage" so to say.
If you continue breathing long enough, the tetany will dissolve and the emotional blockage thats behind it surfaces and is likely to be dissolved as well.
Ive done it many times and this happened each time.
If you do this often enough, tetany wont happen anymore, since everyone only has a finite number of such mechanisms.

The "needle and pins" are a result of your body and every cell being flooded with a much more than usual amount of oxygen as well as prana, life force, intelligent energy or whatever you call it.

usually one's breath is rather shallow, this reduces oxygen, prana and thus emotions in the system.

caution:
school medicine considers hyperventilation tetany to be dangerous and suggests various means to get out of it.
i believe from my experience this aint true, but i thought i should mention it.

edit:
The pain in the fingers and wrist stem from cramping i guess
Contortions can be a metaphor for nonsmooth flows of energy, it might mean you've put too much pressure upon yourself and should relax until such rigidity can be softened to be uncontorted.

Or it could be a measure of your intensity or flexibility, to become unsmooth for you would require great contortion of yourself?

Could it be a metaphor for the dismantling of pain through temporary pain now at the release of pain later on?

Or maybe its a blockage, but to make it so severe sounds sort of like forcing a blockage out.  I'm not sure if that's desirable for some people.

Edit: I think Agua nailed it actually, heh.
(03-09-2017, 03:00 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]In fact i know this!
As you said, it's called "hyperventilation tetany" (speaking of the cramping), After a while the lips also cramp, forming something like an animals mouth.
Energetically a hidden "mechanism" manifest, that keeps you from life or life energy, a "blockage" so to say.
If you continue breathing long enough, the tetany will dissolve and the emotional blockage thats behind it surfaces and is likely to be dissolved as well.
If you do this often enough, tetany wont happen anymore, since everyone only has a finite number of such mechanisms.

The "needle and pins" are a result of your body and every cell being flooded with a much more than usual amount of oxygen as well as prana, life force, intelligent energy or whatever you call it.

usually one's breath is rather shallow, this reduces oxygen, prana and thus emotions in the system.

caution:
school medicine considers hyperventilation tetany to be dangerous and suggests various means to get out of it.

edit:
The pain in the fingers and wrist sytem from cramping i guess

When I asked my inner self what to do, it says "KEEP GOING!". A life force/prana blockage is actually what I sense about this. It start in the thymus, but seems to affect the lower chakras strongly too. I know someone when she releases repressed emotional trauma periodically, it comes out through her hands, she cramps and gets intense pain. Do the emotions behind the blockage come flooding out when the blockage dissolves? My lips did cramp today, I looked like this strange animal human.

It doesn't feel dangerous but its the most intense bodily sensation I've ever experienced. How many of these mechanisms have you cleared inside yourself?
While I don't experience pain during meditation (except for my knees, I have to sit in a chair now, or stand to meditate, which is really annoying because my favorite posture is sitting on the ground), I often experience a surge of energy in which I start to twist my body all around, stretching it, flexing it, for 10-15 minutes, before I can really sit still and meditate. I think it's my body working out the kinks in my energy channels.

I recommend iodine, gotu kola, and vitamin C - these three things have immensely helped me examine my blockages. Also marijuana. Marijuana is an extremely powerful energetic teacher, I immediately fall into a self-healing state every time I ingest it.
(03-09-2017, 06:47 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]While I don't experience pain during meditation (except for my knees, I have to sit in a chair now, or stand to meditate, which is really annoying because my favorite posture is sitting on the ground), I often experience a surge of energy in which I start to twist my body all around, stretching it, flexing it, for 10-15 minutes, before I can really sit still and meditate. I think it's my body working out the kinks in my energy channels.

I recommend iodine, gotu kola, and vitamin C - these three things have immensely helped me examine my blockages. Also marijuana. Marijuana is an extremely powerful energetic teacher, I immediately fall into a self-healing state every time I ingest it.

I love marijuana myself.
List of really really good things in my opinion. Which really will help increase your vibration.
Pure 100%cacao chocolate.
Apple cider vinegar organic
Iodine
Pink Himalayan salt
Organic greens
Distilled water
No fluoride toothpaste
Walk around with no shoes
(03-09-2017, 03:00 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]In fact i know this!

caution:

edit:
The pain in the fingers and wrist stem from cramping i guess

In my opinion this is a spot on diagnosis.
(03-09-2017, 10:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I love marijuana myself.
List of really really good things in my opinion. Which really will help increase your vibration.
Iodine
Pink Himalayan salt
Organic greens
Distilled water
No fluoride toothpaste

Aha! great list. I use iodine daily, to cleanse out the heavy metals from my years of drinking tap, I got a reverse osmosis filter a while back that has been the single greatest physical positive change in my life - no more fluoride and tap water additives!! Smile

What do you use apple cider vinegar for? I've heard of it but dunno what it is

no shoes feels so beneficial, direct contact between you and your environment
(03-09-2017, 10:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 06:47 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]While I don't experience pain during meditation (except for my knees, I have to sit in a chair now, or stand to meditate, which is really annoying because my favorite posture is sitting on the ground), I often experience a surge of energy in which I start to twist my body all around, stretching it, flexing it, for 10-15 minutes, before I can really sit still and meditate. I think it's my body working out the kinks in my energy channels.

I love marijuana myself.
Iodine
Pink Himalayan salt
Organic greens
Distilled water
No fluoride toothpaste

Just everyone be warned from my personal experience, abusing Mary J for spiritual purposes will not end well.  Use in moderation, this is so important.
As for this list...

You forgot Hemp Seeds and Coconut Oil Wink

Cacao chocolate is very bitter, just a warning for others.

Apple Cider Vinegar can be added to a glass of water, one shot to an 8oz glass is enough (to make you gag), so consider drinking it quickly or adding it to something with flavor.  It can also be applied as a salad topping, applied topically (for benefits I know not of) or used to marinate meat.

I cannot for the life of me find Iodine OR GENUINE Pink Himalayan Salt (there's a lot of false products pretending to be pink himalayan salt), so if you know of a website I can order these off of, please share.

Organic Greens AND Fruits Tongue

I thought drinking distilled water was unhealthy???

I cannot for the life of me find flouride free toothpaste!  The ones I find that say they are flouride free have RIGHT THERE ON THE INGREDIENTS LIST, flouride.  ?!! Any suggestions on where to look?

I might add something, add to a gallon of water some cut up lemons and limes and cucumbers, let sit over night, drink the whole gallon throughout the next day.

Also, coconut oil pulling for dental health (though you need a specific kind of coconut oil that hasn't been processed or pressed or anything)

And Hemp Seeds, because they have literally every single nutrient the brain needs in them.  4 heaping table spoons in the morning and a light meal in the afternoon and evening (while drinking a gallon of water across the day) will lead to weight loss.  It worked for me and I haven't lost a pound since I was born! (hypothyroidism...pah...)

I used to have a health regiment for my body, too bad being healthy is expensive Sad
(03-09-2017, 03:42 PM)loveallbeings Wrote: [ -> ]Do the emotions behind the blockage come flooding out when the blockage dissolves? My lips did cramp today, I looked like this strange animal human.

It doesn't feel dangerous but its the most intense bodily sensation I've ever experienced. How many of these mechanisms have you cleared inside yourself?

At some point, when the blockage dissolves, the emotions come flooding out, yes.

As to how many mechanisms i found, this is not easy to answer.
To answer shortly, i would say, the "tetany" didnt occur anymore after i have done it maybe twenty times, across maybe 1 1/2 years.

The longer answer would be:
To me it occured when i did "hyperventilation breathing" pretty fast and pretty deep breaths, like one or two deep breaths per second.
I used this technique only occasionally.
In normal holotropic breathing or other deepened and sped up breathing techniques, i did not experience this.

There are many factors involved:
i am using a variety of techniques, also various breathing techniques, so it is difficult to tell, which exactly caused the change. i think it's the combination.
Many issues are deeply interconnected, so it's a long term work, speaking of years and decades!
If you re approaching deep trauma, it simply cannot be dissolved in one session, even with the combination of various means, therapy, meditation, breathing techniques and utilizing "substances", the energy is so overwhelmingly strong, it is not possible to experience this in one session, the Energy would kill you physically.
With Deep Trauma, i had to "descend" into this pain for maybe 20 times and still not completely healed (Talking about ONE issue here). the Energy involved in trauma is beyond Description and beyond imagination.
It has to be "divided" into smaller portions.

Also, there Need to be breaks in between, for regeneration!
These breathing techniques not only have an immediate effect, but also a long term effect.
This means, emotional can arise also a few days later, not in the context of the exercise anymore.
So i would suggest taking a day or more off and see how one can handle it!

Additionally, when you the doors to a traumatic experience, a healing INITIATION happens.
It usually is not completely healed.
The Doors are Open now and you made the initial experience that you can in fact survive this.
Usually much related difficult emotions will surface in the upcoming weeks!
This requires a lot of stability to handle.

I would advise to take it slowly at first and observe it for some time, before you intensify the practice, otherwise it could really knock you down!
Admittedly i Never followed that advise, so it knocked me down a couple of times really bad Smile
It usually took a month to recover...
To the marijuana guys:

I Love this beautiful plant teacher very much and it was quite helpful on my path.
I found however, that mostly i gain more understanding than real healing!

It was especially helpful to gain insights, but mostly it wasnt very emotional.
So my experience was i received lots of insight, but i really had to apply it and do homework afterwards.
Otherwise nothing would change and i was forgetting it After a while.

Considering intention, set and setting proved to be Most helpful!
Just in case you dont consider this...

But thats a Little off topic i guess...
(03-10-2017, 01:02 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 10:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I love marijuana myself.
Iodine
Pink Himalayan salt
Organic greens
Distilled water
No fluoride toothpaste

Aha! great list. I use iodine daily, to cleanse out the heavy metals from my years of drinking tap, I got a reverse osmosis filter a while back that has been the single greatest physical positive change in my life - no more fluoride and tap water additives!! Smile

What do you use apple cider vinegar for? I've heard of it but dunno what it is

no shoes feels so beneficial, direct contact between you and your environment

This list is the most effective physical daily usable/obtainable list in my opinion. Apple Cider Vinegar can be used for many applications topical/medicinal/dietary. My way of using it is an on off rotation, take a shot or two every morning for five days, then off for five days. For me I can literally feel this stuff reinvigorate me pretty much instantly. It gets my energy going. It feels like the heat you feel from a shot.

There is an actual electrical/energetic quality that everyone's shoes are cutting off of or at least suppressing, with rubber soles. You need at least an hour a day of uninterrupted feet to Earth. Also shoes have a lot to with back problems as well.

ThIs list is my list of affordable/obtainable daily usable products. These are essential for the just beginning seeker. To the adept these wont mean as much. I have tried a lot of things,some didn't work as well as I hoped, and others were just to expensive to keep around.
(03-10-2017, 03:46 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]To the marijuana guys:

I Love this beautiful plant teacher very much and it was quite helpful on my path.
I found however, that mostly i gain more understanding than real healing!

It was especially helpful to gain insights, but mostly it wasnt very emotional.
So my experience was i received lots of insight, but i really had to apply it and do homework afterwards.
Otherwise nothing would change and i was forgetting it After a while.

Considering intention, set and setting proved to be Most helpful!
Just in case you dont consider this...

But thats a Little off topic i guess...

I feel exactly opposite as you. It helps me get in the mental/emotional state to really get a profound state going. I no longer need it, but it does still help.
Weird, I experienced the deep emotions very vividly with weed.  The understanding felt more like I was just open minded enough to figure some things out, with Ra's helpful teachings anyway.

The most surprising ability I discovered from weed though...Was how when I'd have a memory lapse or a moment where I'm like, "blahblahblah... ... ...What was I talking about?" I could 'feel' for the memory and remember what I was thinking or talking about.

From there I figured out how to basically manually prune or reinforce synaptic chains.  Thankfully ironically I no longer remember how to 'feel' to make this happen anymore which is probably for the best...  Sure I could literally program myself one chain of neurons at a time but that was back when I loved unconditionally constantly, or basically back in 2014...  As I am now, I don't think I'd be the most responsible with that 'ability'.

Sadly I admit I have had some incredible insights and realizations disappear because of weeds effect on the short term memory.

I recommend a little notebook or journal for weed users to record anything insightful or meaningful to be remembered later.
@Infinte Unity

Thats interesting! Does it take you more into mental or more into emotional realms?

I usually experience it more mental at the expense of emotions in a way.
Only sometimes does it get really emotional for me.

Did you experience complete healings or rather initiations, a Place to Start with so to say?

@CAThe Journal is a great recommendation!
I usually try to apply the new gained insights in the following days as long als the experience is still vivid and graspable.
But i still tend to "forget" or simply nötig apply the insights in the Long run...

(03-10-2017, 03:40 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 03:42 PM)loveallbeings Wrote: [ -> ]Do the emotions behind the blockage come flooding out when the blockage dissolves? My lips did cramp today, I looked like this strange animal human.

At some point, when the blockage dissolves, the emotions come flooding out, yes.

As to how many mechanisms i found, this is not easy to answer.
To answer shortly, i would say, the "tetany" didnt occur anymore after i have done it maybe twenty times, across maybe 1 1/2 years.

The longer answer would be:
To me it occured when i did "hyperventilation breathing" pretty fast and pretty deep breaths, like one or two deep breaths per second.
I used this technique only occasionally.
In normal holotropic breathing or other deepened and sped up breathing techniques, i did not experience this.

There are many factors involved:
i am using a variety of techniques, also various breathing techniques, so it is difficult to tell, which exactly caused the change. i think it's the combination.
Many issues are deeply interconnected, so it's a long term work, speaking of years and decades!
If you re approaching deep trauma, it simply cannot be dissolved in one session, even with the combination of various means, therapy, meditation, breathing techniques and utilizing "substances", the energy is so overwhelmingly strong, it is not possible to experience this in one session, the Energy would kill you physically.
With Deep Trauma, i had to "descend" into this pain for maybe 20 times and still not completely healed (Talking about ONE issue here). the Energy involved in trauma is beyond Description and beyond imagination.
It has to be "divided" into smaller portions.

Also, there Need to be breaks in between, for regeneration!
These breathing techniques not only have an immediate effect, but also a long term effect.
This means, emotional can arise also a few days later, not in the context of the exercise anymore.
So i would suggest taking a day or more off and see how one can handle it!

Additionally, when you the doors to a traumatic experience, a healing INITIATION happens.
It usually is not completely healed.
The Doors are Open now and you made the initial experience that you can in fact survive this.
Usually much related difficult emotions will surface in the upcoming weeks!
This requires a lot of stability to handle.

I would advise to take it slowly at first and observe it for some time, before you intensify the practice, otherwise it could really knock you down!
Admittedly i Never followed that advise, so it knocked me down a couple of times really bad Smile
It usually took a month to recover...

I woke up this morning and went a bit visionary, the empathic and aware kind of visionary. I knew someone needed me to send a message to let them know I'm alright, to really let her know I'm alright I had to be alright, and unconditional love and forgiveness were needed so I tuned into it and some healing happened, I held this traumatised child energy in my arms and felt the love and relief and cried some sadness out. Its a good thing you said that because I was going to keep intenstifying this every day.
(03-10-2017, 06:04 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]@Infinte Unity

Thats interesting! Does it take you more into mental or more into emotional realms?

Did you experience complete healings or rather initiations, a Place to Start with so to say?

I usually try to apply the new gained insights in the following days as long als the experience is still vivid and graspable.
But i still tend to "forget" or simply nötig apply the insights in the Long run...

Well for everything forgotten, the unconscious will know about it Tongue
(03-10-2017, 06:04 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]@Infinte Unity

At first more mentally. Now more recently emotional, and now super recently it seems to be switching back to the mental energized state. This time it feels different. However it seems you want past information.

When I first started doing energy work I ran up to indigo. I did do some energy work in other areas. However my teeth would hurt a lot, and I had a lot of bodily fatigue.

Looking back there was a lot of initiations. A lot of small healings. A few major healings. Its been a great journey.

I want to write but I can't bring myself to articulate beyond this point. There are just so many interconnected facets to any topic. I find myself starting many post. Only to find myself thinking far beyond the scope upon which I could paint it.

I would also say yes to your question. In that the healings themselves did, let's say point in a direction, so to speak.
Infinite Unity,

I had originally thought that tooth pain when working with energy was coming from the throat chakra.

Then I realized that any chakra I was working on would be amplified by my teeth, especially the solar plexus.

Indigo ray tends to be felt in the brow area or right at the bridge of my nose.
If it's really strong I feel it also at the back of my head, as if it's being amplified inside my brain/skull.

When I do healing I find that my indigo ray sometimes comes in. Usually though I feel it in my solar plexus as a field that sort of repels my own.
I don't know what the indigo ray does exactly but something like shaping fields or such.
It's hard to help balance a person's field when their solar plexus chakra feels jagged and it repels you. So you can't quite get a grip on it to help smooth its vibration.

I don't know if a good healing means to make it so that the other person's field feels smooth like yours. That's sort of how I have understood it.
(03-10-2017, 01:55 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot for the life of me find Iodine OR GENUINE Pink Himalayan Salt (there's a lot of false products pretending to be pink himalayan salt), so if you know of a website I can order these off of, please share.

I use this stuff: Iodine Edge (Nascent Iodine)

Every day I take it in the morning on an empty stomach, usually 2-4 drops in a glass of water. I feel its energy immediately, and there is also a timeline of unique effect throughout the day. The number of drops I take is directly related to the amount of negative energy that I purge throughout the course of the day. Today, for example, I am sick and took 8 drops in the morning - today's catalyst and mental purging was much more rigorous than the average day, and much more rewarding. This is the highest dose I have tried.

Iodine crystallizes your pineal gland by flushing out your deep physical negative energies. It is actually incredible how, on days where I take more drops than usual, the world around me seems to be process an identical amount of deeply embedded negative catalyst. Today there was this hazy veil covered the city in which I live, and an extreme sense of sickness.

It was absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful. I have never perceived sickness as being so beautiful before today. And today, coincidentally, was the highest dose of iodine I have ever ingested.

This stuff washes your soul via the deep body.
I take Potassium Iodide capsules from Amazon. I don't notice a difference, but I'm just trying to decalcify my pineal gland.
I also take Magnesium capsules. The ones that were highly recommended on Amazon. Magnesium I read helps with the uptake of Calcium to minimize calcification of the pineal.

I think if they're good quality than it might not matter which Iodine or Magnesium you take.
(03-10-2017, 11:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Infinite Unity,

I had originally thought that tooth pain when working with energy was coming from the throat chakra.

Then I realized that any chakra I was working on would be amplified by my teeth, especially the solar plexus.

Indigo ray tends to be felt in the brow area or right at the bridge of my nose.
If it's really strong I feel it also at the back of my head, as if it's being amplified inside my brain/skull.

When I do healing I find that my indigo ray sometimes comes in. Usually though I feel it in my solar plexus as a field that sort of repels my own.
I don't know what the indigo ray does exactly but something like shaping fields or such.
It's hard to help balance a person's field when their solar plexus chakra feels jagged and it repels you. So you can't quite get a grip on it to help smooth its vibration.

I don't know if a good healing means to make it so that the other person's field feels smooth like yours. That's sort of how I have understood it.

Your explicitly correct. I was stating that blockages going up through chakras towards indigo. Left out a lot of energy work. Once you activate indigo, the amount of energy passing will result in amplified blockages. I would agree teeth pain is usually associated with blue ray blockages.
I just want to crystalize my heart and 3rd eye chakras. So that I can work with higher amounts of energy.
(03-10-2017, 01:55 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 10:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

I love marijuana myself.
Iodine
Pink Himalayan salt
Organic greens
Distilled water
No fluoride toothpaste

Just everyone be warned from my personal experience, abusing Mary J for spiritual purposes will not end well.  Use in moderation, this is so important.
As for this list...

You forgot Hemp Seeds and Coconut Oil Wink

Cacao chocolate is very bitter, just a warning for others.

Apple Cider Vinegar can be added to a glass of water, one shot to an 8oz glass is enough (to make you gag), so consider drinking it quickly or adding it to something with flavor.  It can also be applied as a salad topping, applied topically (for benefits I know not of) or used to marinate meat.

I cannot for the life of me find Iodine OR GENUINE Pink Himalayan Salt (there's a lot of false products pretending to be pink himalayan salt), so if you know of a website I can order these off of, please share.

Organic Greens AND Fruits Tongue

I thought drinking distilled water was unhealthy???

I cannot for the life of me find flouride free toothpaste!  The ones I find that say they are flouride free have RIGHT THERE ON THE INGREDIENTS LIST, flouride.  ?!! Any suggestions on where to look?

I might add something, add to a gallon of water some cut up lemons and limes and cucumbers, let sit over night, drink the whole gallon throughout the next day.

Also, coconut oil pulling for dental health (though you need a specific kind of coconut oil that hasn't been processed or pressed or anything)

And Hemp Seeds, because they have literally every single nutrient the brain needs in them.  4 heaping table spoons in the morning and a light meal in the afternoon and evening (while drinking a gallon of water across the day) will lead to weight loss.  It worked for me and I haven't lost a pound since I was born! (hypothyroidism...pah...)

I used to have a health regiment for my body, too bad being healthy is expensive Sad

This is in no way my health regiment. This is a small list. I did forget coconut oil! It is awesome for cooking, and skin care/teeth.

Honestly baking soda is a good alternative. Mix you some coconut oil and some baking soda together.

Usually the only type of toothpaste fluoride free, in mainstream, is around the young kids stuff. Alternatively health food stores will carry alternatives. Usual!y quite expensive.

The above list isn't so much about health as it is noticed large energy stimulus.
(03-11-2017, 06:09 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to crystalize my heart and 3rd eye chakras. So that I can work with higher amounts of energy.

Honestly your going to want to crystalize your lower triad as well. To be honest with you. Once you move past the lessons in the lower triad, or more understood as working through your blockages, and those lower begin to crystalize. The lower are just as fine as the higher. To me its almost like a mixer. Each chakra adds something to the mix, for me orange when balanced and nicely opened, radiates joy upwards. I can literally feel it in my stomach. Yet its apart of the total overall being or emotional state as well. Indigo is kinda indescribable beyond a faith that molds as if it were knowing. Each chakra is interconnected of course but there's something in the opposite ray for each as well. Indigo and orange have a connection, blue and yellow, and so on. If you really think about this, it opens up the importance of each ray. For instance to me yellow speaks of manyness, yet what is communication without plurality? Indigo is faith as creator, orange is the the self. Do you see what I am saying?

Each higher chakra finds its sub foundation in its opposite lower triad ray. Which does effect blockages in any given ray, and that is one of the ways you can use to trace down blockages. Many times you will be working on one ray, and yet the problem persists, because of the nature of above.

Hint: God is the wine skin, you are the young or aged wine.
(03-11-2017, 08:17 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2017, 06:09 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to crystalize my heart and 3rd eye chakras. So that I can work with higher amounts of energy.

Honestly  your going to want to crystalize your lower triad as well. To be honest with you. Once you move past the lessons in the lower triad, or more understood as working through your blockages, and those lower begin to crystalize. The lower are just as fine as the higher. To me its almost like a mixer. Each chakra adds something to the mix, for me orange when balanced and nicely opened, radiates joy upwards. I can literally feel it in my stomach. Yet its apart of the total overall being or emotional state as well. Indigo is kinda indescribable beyond a faith that molds as if it were knowing. Each chakra is interconnected of course but there's something in the opposite ray for each as well. Indigo and orange have a connection, blue and yellow, and so on. If you really think about this, it opens up the importance of each ray. For instance to me yellow speaks of manyness, yet what is communication without plurality? Indigo is faith as creator, orange is the the self. Do you see what I am saying?

Each higher chakra finds its sub foundation in its opposite lower triad ray. Which does effect blockages in any given ray, and that is one of the ways you can use to trace down blockages. Many times you will be working on one ray, and yet the problem persists, because of the nature of above.

Hint: God is the wine skin, you are the young or aged wine.

Thanks. My 2nd creative/sexual chakra is one I usually don't feel energy in. So I started focusing on that. It'll be good to get it up as it feels a little weak. Then I can help others with this chakra too.
Still also trying to feel my root chakra.
Heck yea man. Also I believe literally anything is possible. And the above is what I've encountered. Im sure what I said holds to an extent true. However any combination of blockage is possible. I'm of the relative thought that a block usually or a lot of times does have an associated block in a different ray. The more subtle the hand that strokes and tunes the instrument. The finer the instrument plays.
I woke up with my heart chakra feeling weak, like trembling, sort of aching. But not painful. Then I remembered I asked angels to help soften my heart and raise my vibration.

I'm of the understanding that the higher the vibration, the better you can shift reality.

Not that I don't like my reality, but I want one that is more positive in the world. So I figured, just shift myself to a parallel Earth that is more positive.
And make me a better person.

Yeah, anything is possible.