Bring4th

Full Version: Are we responsible only for ourselves?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I enjoy building my indigo chakra by using it to work with timelines, and choosing which timeline I would shift myself to.
I don't think it's selfish to spend some time shifting myself to my desired reality. Still, I don't have the practice in to consciously choose 100% my destiny.

I spend other times in feelings of love and compassion for the world.

It's a sort of rhythmic momentum, kind of like this song.

"I get closer to the crossing point of the Light."

You are responsible to yourself as long as you are alone. Any energy exchange with someone else you hold 50% of the responsability regarding whats going on in the exchange. When expressing publicly with many people you hold 50% responsability of each of their individual interaction with you. Thats how powerful and responsible you are as creator.
A shift is taking place. Humanity is changing. Around the world people are realizing that previous paradigms are not working and we must change our way of living in order to survive.

http://itsallabouti.info/the-lightworker...MEdr6Wt.99

I like how it covers shifting energy and raising the vibration of the planet.

It even covers some about Jesus:

"As an empath you pick up people’s energy, karma or stuff – whatever you want to call it – and shift it through your life, releasing that energy the same way that Jesus released the energies of what couldn’t be shifted in the world in his time."
(03-11-2017, 08:35 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]"As an empath you pick up people’s energy, karma or stuff – whatever you want to call it – and shift it through your life, releasing that energy the same way that Jesus released the energies of what couldn’t be shifted in the world in his time."

I just realized that I have experienced this very intensely.

One time, I was leaving to go work out, which entailed running up a long steep hill a bunch of times, and I suddenly had extreme bloating and minor pain in my orange chakra area of the body (the bottom small intestine/upper large intestine I think). Then overlaid onto my workout was the very heavy sensation of carrying my boss's karma. I think his orange chakra is pretty closed up, making him feel unworthy.

I found myself walking the EXACT same way that walked (he is fairly heavy), as if I was carrying the same weight that he carries every day. I would have quit my workout if I didn't realize that I was burning off his karma, and simultaneously burning off my own negative opinions of him. I was truly walking a mile in his shoes!! I did my workout for the same amount of time I usually do, about an hour and twenty minutes. At the very end of the experience, the pain and bloating immediately dissipated.

Then, when I went back to work on Monday, I noticed that he seemed more self-confident, more attractive to be around. My opinion of him was similarly improved. Very cool.