Bring4th

Full Version: adam and eve in the garden - an insight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was playing with my grandkids the other day when it came to me
what would be paradise for me. paradise would be if i never had to
work never had to leave my family. dont get me wrong i like my work
but i would give it up in a second to be with my family.

i feel that adam and eve were not physical beings. they had no need
to work or to strive but they were free to do what they wanted.
they lived in a different vibrational level than we do. when they
were cast out of the garden God said to them "by the sweat of your
brow you shall earn your daily bread" at that point they became
physical beings with physical needs.

after the ascension we will not be physical beings in this sense anymore.
just sharing something that came to me

norral
Norral, I don't think I've seen that interpretation before. That's interesting. By that theory, maybe the Garden was 4d, and Adam and Eve were 4d. In the Fall, they were kicked out to 3d existence in 3d world.
According to Ra, the earth is already in 4d and humanity is now trying to catch up. Maybe that has something to do with the feeling that life should not have to be this hard.
many times u could look at this life and say we are in a prison. the
prison of the body, the prison of responsibility, imprisoned by being
around vibrations that are alien to ours. dont get me wrong i like people
and i like and appreciate my life but there is so much more fun out there.
the rules of this game are not real fun just look at all the suffering that
goes on. soon brother this game is over so over and we start a new
one. it cannot get here soon enuf for me

norral
(07-25-2010, 04:01 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]there is so much more fun out there.

I think that's an awesome motto! Smile
(07-25-2010, 04:01 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]many times u could look at this life and say we are in a prison. the
prison of the body, the prison of responsibility, imprisoned by being
around vibrations that are alien to ours.

Sums up exactly what I feel and what I resent.
Cory Herter talks about tree of knowledge and tree of life being related to the cabala. The only difference is two of the chakras being swapped. I can't recall which ones. Something about losing connection with spirit and gaining identity with tree of knowledge. He linked this to adam and eve. My opinion is they relate to creative forces, much like yin/yang.
hi norral
i always suspected that the adam and eve story alluded to a between lives state, a desire for knowledge / growth and a realisation that to know and grow the entity must incarnate with all the hardships of physical life.
the snake and punishment by god aspect of it i suspect were later additions to explain the story
although that is just my take on it Smile
The only thing keeping me here is knowing what my departure would do to my loved ones. I agree with you perspective in general. The higher realms are more than what most people consider to be heaven. Even just having an OBE is heavenly, feeling your energetic body is beyond words to me. This world, this reality, is so dull and limiting.

Bring those higher vibrations down into this world and this life, and live as you truly want to live I say.
I couldn't say for myself it there's one thing over another keeping me here. I am living out my purpose as I best know it, and am enjoying being here actually. It does make me tired though, and I do have thoughts of moving on.

I've thought in the past about this world being dull and limiting. Though I gain new insight about my own life, and I know I worked damn hard to get here on Earth at this time. So to me it's the best place I could be for this moment.

(08-01-2010, 06:41 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing keeping me here is knowing what my departure would do to my loved ones. I agree with you perspective in general. The higher realms are more than what most people consider to be heaven. Even just having an OBE is heavenly, feeling your energetic body is beyond words to me. This world, this reality, is so dull and limiting.

Bring those higher vibrations down into this world and this life, and live as you truly want to live I say.
I've often wondered about this too – Tree being there in the first place seems to represent free will.

Sometimes the things that are the hardest for us have the most to teach us... so eating the apple seemed like an opportunity to learn.
Isn't the serpent coiling the tree like DNA or the things that go round the emmmm staff that represents healing, I'm sure there is meaning to that - but it eludes me atm?

So I can relate to your interpretation Lorna it makes more sense without the punishment thing.

**Edit**

Just thought this morning - Could it mean the human change from 2d to 3d? - the Garden of Eden representing pure growth and self sufficiency like a plant or animal.
Eating the fruit changes to 3d with self awarness and all the opportunities to learn our true nature, often threw painful lessons.