Bring4th

Full Version: _______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
______
Im not sure i understand correctly!

I would say, the reaction to catalyst will show it clearly.
If there are negative emotional responses, obviously there is work to be done on the lower three chakras.

Seperating the lower three chakras is not very useful in my opinion, the chakras are interconnected in multiple and subtle ways.
So attributing a certain issue to a certain chakra might be a helpful model in understanding catalyst better (in the sense that ones own issues have been triggered instead of another Person causing the emotion) but in my opinion thats about the only use of that model.
The issues usually are being spread over the chakras and they are interconnected anyway.

The very idea of totally seperate chakras is only a "Model" than actual reality.
There have been a few Q'uo sessions about that.

Apart from that, the Kundalini will rise all by itself, when the work has been done.
When it's being awakened prematurely, you will enjoy a multiple times amplified energy, but you would also enjoy a multiple times amplified suffering.

But please clarify your question and intention, if that went into the wrong direction!
What is work in consciousness to you?
Not sure how helpful this is, but the energies being talked about here aren't just metaphorical. If they're activated, you should be able to feel them. When you're working with them, there'll be a sensation of pressure or "build up" in whatever area they're focused in. Groin, solar plexus, heart, throat, crown, etc.

Like Agua said, the idea of chakras is more of a loose framework than fixed positions, but you should still be able to feel in a general sense what area of your body is becoming a locus/nexus.
(03-13-2017, 12:52 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

Do you think it's possible, and do you know at wich chakra the locus of your kundalini is ? And if so can it be used as a indication to which direction it will beneficial to do work on consciousness ?

I used to tell by drawing a spiral up along and through 7 dots and stopping where it felt correct.  I'd slowly rise as I quickly drew a spiral.  I can sort of sense it now in myself and others but I DO NOT speak of others placement as over half the time I am experiencing myself in them which muddies up everything beyond repair if shared.

Currently I'm at red-orange locus with spikes into yellow.

I reach green through faith usually and am pretty much severely blocked at yellow ray.  I haven't hit blue or indigo since 2014 except maybe a very few select times in 2016.  The locus is usually at Orange, but it drops into red-orange, red, and to the bottom of red when I'm ennacting towards manifesting suicide.

I have an inverse yellow chakra, its sort of as if I'm a sts entity in the yellow ray but mixed polarity in orange and sto from green to blue and mixed in indigo.  I'm just a mess at the red ray.

I do not feel I belong in society, that I belong in a social job or that I belong at all.  I never have and probably never will.  Even in 2014 I struggled to stay positive in my job, with people, with life.  It was only with myself I found such joy and bliss...Imagine my pain when I realized I could not share that joy or bliss with anyone or teach anyone how to feel as I did...

I was thinking of asking a few people to peruse my yellow chakra, to see if anyone might have insight to offer as I'm pretty much stuck and can't seem to make sense of the blockage...

I do feel pressure like a rumbling in my solar plexus when I'm forcing myself to interact with others.  Quite often here on b4 I'll experience this, more so than in physical life when discussing a contrasting view with someone.

You can feel chakras as physical sensations, though I experience the sensations typically along the surface of my skin rather than 'internally'.
(03-13-2017, 01:34 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how helpful this is, but the energies being talked about here aren't just metaphorical.  If they're activated, you should be able to feel them.  When you're working with them, there'll be a sensation of pressure or "build up" in whatever area they're focused in.  Groin, solar plexus, heart, throat, crown, etc.  

Like Agua said, the idea of chakras is more of a loose framework than fixed positions, but you should still be able to feel in a general sense what area of your body is becoming a locus/nexus.

Definitely. I can feel my locus meet at my heart right now. Moving towards the throat.
(03-13-2017, 04:54 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

Do you think it's possible, and do you know at wich chakra the locus of your kundalini is ? And if so can it be used as a indication to which direction it will beneficial to do work on consciousness ?

I used to tell by drawing a spiral up along and through 7 dots and stopping where it felt correct.  I'd slowly rise as I quickly drew a spiral.  I can sort of sense it now in myself and others but I DO NOT speak of others placement as over half the time I am experiencing myself in them which muddies up everything beyond repair if shared.

I reach green through faith usually and am pretty much severely blocked at yellow ray.  I haven't hit blue or indigo since 2014 except maybe a very few select times in 2016.  The locus is usually at Orange, but it drops into red-orange, red, and to the bottom of red when I'm ennacting towards manifesting suicide.

I have an inverse yellow chakra, its sort of as if I'm a sts entity in the yellow ray but mixed polarity in orange and sto from green to blue and mixed in indigo.  I'm just a mess at the red ray.

I do not feel I belong in society, that I belong in a social job or that I belong at all.  I never have and probably never will.  Even in 2014 I struggled to stay positive in my job, with people, with life.  It was only with myself I found such joy and bliss...Imagine my pain when I realized I could not share that joy or bliss with anyone or teach anyone how to feel as I did...

I was thinking of asking a few people to peruse my yellow chakra, to see if anyone might have insight to offer as I'm pretty much stuck and can't seem to make sense of the blockage...

I do feel pressure like a rumbling in my solar plexus when I'm forcing myself to interact with others.  Quite often here on b4 I'll experience this, more so than in physical life when discussing a contrasting view with someone.

You can feel chakras as physical sensations, though I experience the sensations typically along the surface of my skin rather than 'internally'.

I would like to help you. How is your daily life? What is your typical daily interaction like, and with who? Who is around you a lot? Who is 'in' your life? How do you feel about these people usually from a moment to moment perspective? Do you find yourself wishing the best for these beings?

These are some questions if you would like me to help. If you do not, that is perfectly ok!

One of the master keys to yellow ray is hope.
(03-13-2017, 04:54 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]

You think you don't belong in society because you don't think you do. Between us, no one is inspecting you as you feel. Its just like driving down the road and you feel like everyone is looking at you, there not. A lot of entities are to caught up with themselves, worried about an objective, or plain just don't care. So get out there man, there is nothing to fear. You are being afraid of your own estimations or projections.
______
Thanks for claryfying!

I would assume the locus is fixed in a way, unless it has been changed by healing, and i would say only by healing is it possible.
Where this exact locus is, no clue. Some ideas have been shared in the Posts above. I myself have no perceiption where this locus might be.
I experience that "knot" that was mentioned around my throat chakra, but i highly doubt Kundalini has already reached the Heart center in me.

There mightbe different approaches, but to me that association-with-a-certain-chakra thing has in no way been helpful. I also did bot yet understand why that could possibly be useful.

I Never encountered an issue or a blockage that was attributed to one chakra only. Never.
In my experience, there arme always multiple chakras involved.
Apart from that, to me, the sequence is not First chakra, then Second, then third.
This would ne a technical approach that has no connection to the "making" of our Psyche at all.

In my opinion, all blockages arise als emotional reaction to catalyst.
And the sequence they arise is by "severity" i would say.
It starts with "easier" issues becoming more and more challenging.
You would just not be able to carry on withthis incarnation if you would Start with the hard issues.

I found, that one is more and more able to deal with increasing amounts of energy or emotions.
There more healing has been done, the more energy your system can "hold".
There more practice one has in staying present with the emotions, the more the ability to Face difficult emotions increases.

The Same goes for Intelligent Infinity in my experience.
First of all, this is an enourmous energy, which is usually not to be held without serious work in consciousness before.
Secondly, it is a big challenge for consciousness, since you will realize, that nothing you thought about life was true, not Even your identity.
So, i would say, it happens, when consciousness is ready to face this.

The key to all of this is for me practicing to stay conscious with emotions, practicing to hold this Energy.
Without that emotional approach, there is very Little Energy involved, and i believe growth is slower down considerably, you know what i mean i guess.

Not sure if this is helpful...

As for the Q'uo session, Q'uo didnt say it is a model, that was me, they said the chakras arme interconnected in multiple and subtle ways and one cannot Attribute on issue to one chakra only.
I will have to Look up that Session though!
(03-14-2017, 06:25 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2017, 01:25 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure i understand correctly!

I would say, the reaction to catalyst will show it clearly.
If there are negative emotional responses, obviously there is work to be done on the lower three chakras.

Seperating the lower three chakras is not very useful in my opinion, the chakras are interconnected in multiple and subtle ways.
So attributing a certain issue to a certain chakra might be a helpful model in understanding catalyst better (in the sense that ones own issues have been triggered instead of another Person causing the emotion) but in my opinion thats about the only use of that model.
The issues usually are being spread over the chakras and they are interconnected anyway.

The very idea of totally seperate chakras is only a "Model" than actual reality.
There have been a few Q'uo sessions about that.

Apart from that, the Kundalini will rise all by itself, when the work has been done.
When it's being awakened prematurely, you will enjoy a multiple times amplified energy, but you would also enjoy a multiple times amplified suffering.

But please clarify your question and intention, if that went into the wrong direction!
What is work in consciousness to you?

I was talking about work in consciousness in a broad sense as clearing blockages, increasing polarisation, exploring the psyche, meditation, contact with intelligent infinity... My query was more about general locus of the kundalini for an entity if there is such a permanent locus. Can we say it is true that regardless where the blockages  are felt due to the transient catalyst, an entity has a permanent locus of the kundalini unless a major experience such as awakening, constant work to increase polarity or healing causes the locus to go up.
Do you remember the session where Q'uo talked about the chakra as a model ?

The locus is not permanent, it can flucate. Going up and down. I do work in Indigo and my locus meets at the heart. However when I reaction badly to catalyst, especially yellow, I can feel the locus fall, and feel almost a separation like feeling between yellow and green. When I first awoken my locus was lower yellow. In six years of hard core spiritual living, with complete focus on catalyst and spirituality. I have only brought the locus up to the heart. Its a slow process, and I do not manually try and control or manipulate it. It rises and falls asit does. My faith/knowing is that it rises as I grow and crystalize. No need to rush.
@Infinite Unity

Oh, only to the Heart Sad
I wish i were that far!

But, yes, i also don't have that Rush anymore.
The seeking gets stronger and stronger.
But i have made friends with loving on earth and i am not so much concerned with harvest, where my kundalini is and such. I don't mind having more 3D lives if necessary.
I just want to learn and understand aus much als possible!
I i definetely want to reach a point where i really enjoy this life here, one of my goals is, sitting on m favourite spot at the ocean in france and being able to totally experience the beauty of the ocean and the world without my dumb issues distracting me!
Seems like red-ray is at least a Little bit unblocked Smile
(03-14-2017, 08:20 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]@Infinite Unity

Oh, only to the Heart Sad
I wish i were that far!

But, yes, i also don't have that Rush anymore.
The seeking gets stronger and stronger.
But i have made friends with loving on earth and i am not so much concerned with harvest, where my kundalini is and such. I don't mind having more 3D lives if necessary.
I just want to learn and understand aus much als possible!
I i definetely want to reach a point where i really enjoy this life here, one of my goals is, sitting on m favourite spot at the ocean in france and being able to totally experience the beauty of the ocean and the world without my dumb issues distracting me!
Seems like red-ray is at least a Little bit unblocked Smile

Very admirable and note worthy goals.

Ra says that positive situations usually get recorded as negative outputs such as: superiority and such
Ra also says that usually negative situations get recorded as positive: compassion through trauma

So to me when you reach that level of joy and positivity of the moment, you are much more appreciable and able to see/feel the positive. You have decided this is how I am, and this is what I want. The importance of the choice. Here in third density.

Also just two days ago, I was initiated, and my locus home became green. With much more permanence. Before it was as if I was yellow with trips to green and sometimes orange. Now I live in green wit trips to yellow and etc..
(03-14-2017, 08:43 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Also just two days ago, I was initiated, and my locus home became green. With much more permanence. Before it was as if I was yellow with trips to green and sometimes orange. Now I live in green wit trips to yellow and etc..

That sounds pretty awesome Smile
I would say, living in green is THE thing Smile

A funny side note to the thread:
"locus" in german is being used as a "bad" word for toilet.
So, where is the locus of Kundalini gave me a big stupid smile, but "my locus became green" was a real killer Smile
Sorry for that stupid little-boy comment...
(03-14-2017, 09:07 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 08:43 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Also just two days ago, I was initiated, and my locus home became green. With much more permanence. Before it was as if I was yellow with trips to green and sometimes orange. Now I live in green wit trips to yellow and etc..

That sounds pretty awesome Smile
I would say, living in green is THE thing Smile

A funny side note to the thread:
"locus" in german is being used as a "bad" word for toilet.
So, where is the locus of Kundalini gave me a big stupid smile, but "my locus became green" was a real killer Smile
Sorry for that stupid little-boy comment...

Haha good humor!

The day was pretty awesome.

The work is not done. Still plenty to learn or work on in all the rays. I am very content for more learning.

It would not bother me to stay in third myself. I love the Earth and all her beautiful creatures.
I feel pressure at my 3rd eye, and I think that I do indigo work because I feel energy move there. But I'm not sure if it's really open or not.
I'll pm you infinite unity so I don't derail the thread.

Kundalini is both constantly in a fluctuating or fixed state while moving either slowly up or down, or making little jumps up or down, or big jumps.  The biggest jump I can think of being possible is red to green-blue/blue ray.  The indigo ray once reached does literally make you into creator itself, where all portions of the inner self unified in love of all are aware as if unveiled a little bit enough to understand deeply through experience.

I don't think it's possible to jump up to indigo except from a highly negatively charged orange and yellow rays.  The green ray doesn't usually make a leap to indigo.

The fixed/fluctuating nature is due to infinity, or the nature of the earthy and cosmic energies.  The inpouring energies from violet ray go all the way down through the  system forming its fuctuating nature.  The instreaming energies only make it as high as they can purely go, forming a fixed point that rises and lowers based on blockages and moment to moment styled activations of the chakras.

This fixed/fluxed state allows for kundalini to basically change our vibration to any point along our chakra system and to change our consciousness and transmute external reality in similar ways.  This allows us to make our own reality through our internal filters that filter reality by changing the way our filters work (or basically how our chakras process the experience or how we and the experiences effect the chakras by processing the experiences after they already have happened.)

Distillation of experience is a good starter.  If you can find the lessons in events that we overgeneralize as catalyst that have specific things to be learned (like loving the femae body but respecting them enough to not harass them with this view, for example.) Then you have the means to effect your chakra in meditation with deep intentions repeated to sink into the deeper parts of the mind complex to transmute the whole mbs complex.

I love chakras, I'd study them for life.
(03-14-2017, 10:57 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel pressure at my 3rd eye, and I think that I do indigo work because I feel energy move there. But I'm not sure if it's really open or not.

In streaming to this energy center is used to unblock, tune to the harmonics of other energy enters, or for contact with infinite intelligence.