Bring4th

Full Version: Extending Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said somewhere that because of the harvest we shouldn't try to extend our lives.
I saw the doctor today for a normal visit to refill my meds.
I was 295 pounds.
He says I need to eat healthy like a lot of veggies and fruits, and just a few carbs.

When I saw him for a moment I got the impression he was like an angel and I got a tear in my eye.

I hadn't been concerned with living a long life. If I die at 40 I thought it would be all good and well.

But then I don't really know what the afterlife is like.

But shouldn't we strive to eat healthy and live a long life?

Maybe so we can do more good.

Or maybe just for living longer.

Not caring about living a long life is tantamount to suicide. Or is it?

Are we expected to eat and be heathy as beings who shine the Light of Creator?
I don't know but as soon as I entered the doctor's office I got dizzy and foggy headed.

Then when I left and went back out into the sun I felt a bit more refreshed.
I believe this is the bit you are referring too:

Quote:14.12 Questioner: George Van Tassel built a machine in our western desert called an “Integratron.” Will this machine work for that purpose, of increasing the life span?
Ra: I am Ra. The machine is incomplete and will not function for the above-mentioned purpose.

14.13 Questioner: Who gave George the information on how to build it?
Ra: I am Ra. There were two contacts which gave the entity with vibratory sound complex, George, this information. One was of the Confederation. The second was of the Orion group. The Confederation was caused to find the distortion towards non-contact due to the alteration of the vibrational mind complex patterns of the one called George. Thus, the Orion group used this instrument; however, this instrument, though confused, was a mind/body/spirit complex devoted at the heart to service to others, so the, shall we say, worst that could be done was to discredit this source.

14.14 Questioner: Would there be any value to the people of this planet now, at this time, to complete this machine?
Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions towards longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex.

I think they were talking about how it would be pointless to research energetic devices to increase the lifespan when there is more important work to be done.

By maintaining good health you aren't so much extending your lifespan as not taking action which shorten it. I don't think Ra was advocating in any way that we neglect our health.
(03-13-2017, 04:26 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said somewhere that because of the harvest we shouldn't try to extend our lives.
I saw the doctor today for a normal visit to refill my meds.
I was 295 pounds.
He says I need to eat healthy like a lot of veggies and fruits, and just a few carbs.

When I saw him for a moment I got the impression he was like an angel and I got a tear in my eye.

I hadn't been concerned with living a long life. If I die at 40 I thought it would be all good and well.

But then I don't really know what the afterlife is like.

But shouldn't we strive to eat healthy and live a long life?

Maybe so we can do more good.

Or maybe just for living longer.

Not caring about living a long life is tantamount to suicide. Or is it?

Are we expected to eat and be heathy as beings who shine the Light of Creator?
I think Ra meant of what we thought of as extreme measures to extend life. You wish to take as good a care of your body as possible. I like to think of my cells as little individuals I serve. I take care of them. My decisions effect us. So I take the very best care of them I can. For me it has nothing to do wit extending life.
Who's keeping track? What makes 70 years better than 50 years? It's not about how long you're here for, it's what you do with the time you are here.

There's no secret to long life, you must maintain good vital energy and a strong will to live.

As I used to say, 'the secret to lasting life is to not die'. That may seem redundant, but if you take it to mean 'dont die on the inside' you will see what I mean.
Well... I smoke two packs of cigs daily. and eat lots of junk food. have cut my wrist before too.. but didn't die. overdosed on tramadol and didn't die.

I don't know if I die soon or late.. we're aryan kurds from mahabad and live usually forever BigSmile no one in our family dies.. my grandpa died in an accident though.
(03-16-2017, 07:41 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Who's keeping track? What makes 70 years better than 50 years? It's not about how long you're here for, it's what you do with the time you are here.

There's no secret to long life, you must maintain good vital energy and a strong will to live.

As I used to say, 'the secret to lasting life is to not die'. That may seem redundant, but if you take it to mean 'dont die on the inside' you will see what I mean.

I feel much the same as you. I just enjoy taking care of my body. Not in a compulsive or narccistic sense. In a parent to child sense almost.
_______
The body is a creature of second density. It is an ally and I believe we should treat it as such. If you took your dog to the vet, and he weighed at least at least 50% more than he should, would you try to help him do something about it?