Bring4th

Full Version: Bliss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just read this from the March 13 2010 Q'uo channeling.

"Joy and bliss are the natural, default settings of the open heart."

This clicked in my head as I remember hearing over and over again from not only Q'uo but also Bashar that if we follow our passion/excitement/joy, then we are doing all we came here to do. It's just that word "default" really struck me. Just thought I would share.
We really are taught to think otherwise, huh?
Indeed we are..
I had a profound experience of this feeling on Saturday, when driving to 'work' (I am a wedding photographer, which is a great opportunity to serve others and offer love). I was in a positive, peaceful mindset and feeling much gratitude for my life; friends, family, the beauty of people and nature... everything. I was then saturated with an overwhelming feeling of joy and bliss, powerfully flowing through me and energising every atom of my body. It was healing too, on all levels.

It brought tears of joy to my eyes. A wonderful moment which lasted about 5 minutes.

I am a positive person, so am used to feeling happy. This was different however, this was pure. The floodgates opened.

I said to myself the same remembrance you have just posted; this is my natural state of being! The only thing that prevents it is the resistance we offer, usually unconsciously, with our minds.

Wonderful!
Music to my ears! thanks for sharingHeart
My default state is uncertainty, though joy is up there.