Bring4th

Full Version: _______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
______
I did not yet work with this catalyst, bought glasses for reading instead Smile
I have too many other issues to Look into...

I think this is quite worthwhile to consider!

I would say, however, that i didnt find over-generalization to be true in this area.

I have been taught a shamanistic technique that, in short, works in "bringing out" the specific energy, that caused a certain issue, so you can actually interact with it verbally (a very helpful tool i Must say).

In working with this over the years, i found, that identical symptoms rarely have identical roots.
Statistical there would be a tendency, but not more.
Similar to psycho-somatics:

Headaches for example are said to ne caused by oppressed aggression, of 100 persons this proved to be true for maybe ten, the others would have a totally different cause!
_______
That's very interesting. I don't have any of these problems but I could relate some relatives's sight problems with exactly what you describe if I had to simply guess.

As for statistics, it is possible to make numbers say anything, litterally. So I wouldn't bother too much with them. Although even the initial claims of emotional relation to eye sight problems sure are not absolute like anything else. It's still mind opening.
(03-16-2017, 04:27 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Would you like to share about the shamanistic technique ?

It's probably not really possible to describe how it's exactly executed through words, i learned this in the course of a five-year training, and it was in the Last third we started working with this.

I will try to at least describe the background a little.
i absolutely have to mention, that this technique is quite powerful and there are many important prerequisites, really Great damage can be done if this is executed without the necessary background!
Please, by all means, bare this in mind, this is very important to me!

Its a little bit similar to a lot of shamanic work that is being done in the so-called Upper world, if you re familiar with that.
Basically, you need two persons for that.
One that is being "worked on" and another who induces an altered state of consciousness and does the questioning.

Basically, you induce an altered state of consciousness, then you make the "client" offer his system as a "container" for the energy you want to investigate. Then you can actually talk to the energy.

First thing you need to learn is how to enter willingly an altered state of waking consciousness, similar to hypnosis but still connected to your conscious experience.
This has to be done without using psychedelic substances!
You need to learn this yourself first, in order to get to know various altered states, how to "identify" them, understand how consciousness works in them and most of all learn which kind of "surrounding" is needed for a Person to enter these states.

Highly intellectual humans generally find it extremely difficult or usually Even impossible to enter these states, since control does Not allow this.
This is due to the fact, that in order to enter an altered state, you need to so to say turn off your intellectual mind.
As soon as the intellect gets active even a Little bit, you re back to a normal state.

Trust and an absolutely safe environment is crucial here.
The "client" needs to feel totally safe.
You have to consider, that there is a very high probability, that the energy you re calling is a portion of the the personality, which is a child that is in a traumatic situation.
So you need to create an atmosphere, not only external, but mostly internal, where a desperate child in a (potentially) life threatening situation feels absolutely safe. This is the Most important thing, otherwise thetechnique will not work, due to control.

A therapeutic understanding is also prerequisite, mit in the sense that you know the theory and stuff.
But it is necessary, that you have already done significant healing work. You should have discovered your own traumas and should have worked through it significantly.
Otherwise there would ne two obstacles:

First, would nötig know which kind of "intervention" would be necessary. How so i react to such a situation? how so i help a person in such a helpless State? How can i comfort that Little child? Which help is needed to help work through this experience?
Great damage can be done, because the Client will be in an extremely vulnerable state!
There is a Great danger of re- traumatization, making things much worse than before!

Second reason, if you have not yet worked through your own traumas, this would be ultimately because your consciousness is not yet ready for these experiences and there is a control mechanism in you, which keeps experiences suppressed until the Time is right.
In that case, you can simply not allow another person to experience such, because you would otherwise resonate with it and that very state would surface in you. So you unconsciously keep the Client from accessing These emotions, on an energetic Level and through your (unconscious) behaviour.

Apart from that, the client's "control" will "check" if the system (consisting of you and him in that case) has the capacity to "hold" the energy that is about to arise. there is no cheating, since actually the real "Energy system" is being looked at, not the outer appereance.
If the client's control sytem decides "no", nothing will happen.

I stress the importance of the therapeutical understanding, because you potentially (not always but probably 80% of the time) you deal with trauma. You "open" up a very sensitive area.great healing can be done here, you can make progress in one session that equals years of conventional therapy. But you need to offer a "solution" to the situation, it MUST ne possible to integrate this experience for the client, otherwise she will Most likely end up in a psychotic state!

Another important part is how you "talk" with the energy. It is crucial to Refrain from questions that can only be answered by the intellect. Everything involving past or future, any Kind of comparison for example will call upon the intellect and immediately end the altered state.

Additionally, experience is needed (thats why we didnt Start with this technique,but other means of inducing trance states and working with these for some years).
You can literally encounter all kinds of energy, really all kinds.
Ranging from childhood portions of the self, other lifetimes, unconscious energies that have absolutely no self-awareness, discarnate entities and so on.
These energies Most of the Time are not self-aware, you have to lead them to self-awareness so to say by your questions.
So you would not want to use questions that exclude certain kinds of energy, this is very tricky,but very fascinating!

I Hope i could give you a Place to start, it's quite a Long road to get there, but for me it was worth the effort!
Please, by all means, keep the CAUTIONS in mind, whoever reads this!!!!!

Dont do this at home Smile
(unless you really know what youre doing)
-----------
_______
(03-16-2017, 01:07 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for sharing, i've no extensive knowledge of shamanism but they seem to know well the psyche

Indeed!
We should not forget were talking about "real"shamans. I think this is important since nowadays many people Fall themselves shamans.
That said, i am ever more fascinated by their understanding, the more i get into this stuff.

For example, the shamnic drumming:

I used to view this as very Basic, simple rhythm, musically not very complex.
A few years ago i realized, there is no musical intention in it.
They actually knew about the exact frequency of the brain waves in a trance state, which is around 4 Hz.
Now, the tempo of that shamanic beat is pretty much 240 Beats per minute, which arme 4 beats per second (exactly 4Hz so to say). They knew that the Brain waves would synchronize to the beat leading you in a State of trance!

Just like the Hemisync and Brainwave stuff we have nowadays, but without EEG or all the "scientific" Tools wie have.
A they have known this for more than 1000 years.
Simply amazing!
May i ask which rhythms you speak of? I would very much like to hear as drumming is my main interest.
it's not a rhytm in the usual sense.
it's a steady pulse with 240bpm and no accents.

when you re a drummer you could think of it als either 1/4 notes at 240bpm, 1/8 notes at 120 bpm or 1/16 notes at 60 bpm.

i'll Update the post, gotta Look for a Link!

No. 1 on that website gives a Short example. i can email you a longer mp3 if you need!

https://www.shamanism.org/products/audio.html
Ok I get it. It seems there are slight accents still but that just makes it more natural to me than lets say how a computer would reproduce the same thing. Thanks for sharing.
yes, the accents are more accidental than on purpose.
If you want to try it, youll need a longer version, at least 30 minutes, better 45.
I can send you one or you can Record it yourself, if you re a drummer.

When you play yourself it's much harder to enter a trance state.