Bring4th

Full Version: Enoch's influence on the Jewish people as Metatron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Posting this to Olio because I'm not sure where it fits in.)

Hello, all! I'm going to share the conclusions I've come to while investigating the Enoch/Metatron mystery.

Start by examining these two passages, both from the Bible, one being from the book of Revelations and one from the book of Enoch.

Yeshua's desciple John writing to the ancient churches of Asia:
Quote:“And I turned to see the voice which spoke with me. 13 And having turned, I saw seven golden menorahs, and in the midst of the seven menorahs One like the Son of Man, wearing a garment down to the feet, and having His breasts girded with a golden girdle3 .(Ex 20:26, ) 14 And the hairs of His head were white as white wool, as snow, and His eyes as a flame of fire; 15 and His feet like burnished brass having been fired in a furnace; and His voice as a sound of many waters; (Dan 10:5-6) 16 and having in His right hand seven stars; and a sharp, two-edged sword proceeding out of His mouth, and His face shining as the sun in all its power. (Rev 1:20) 17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet, as dead. And He put His right hand on me, saying to me, Do not fear. I am the First and the Last, 18 and the Living One; and I became dead; and, behold, I am living forever and ever. Amen. And I have the keys of the grave, and of death.”

Ishmael “ascends on high to behold a vision” which he records in Enoch 3:
Quote:“R. Ishmael said : Metatron, the angel, the Prince of the Presence, the Glory of all heavens, said to me : 
(1) As soon as the Holy One, blessed be He, took me in (His) service to attend the Throne of Glory and the Wheels (Galgallim) of the Merkaba and the needs of Shekina, forthwith my flesh was changed into flames, my sinews into flaming fire, my bones into coals of burning juniper, the light of my eye-lids into splendour of lightnings, my eye-balls into fire-brands, the hair of my head into dot flames, all my limbs into wings of burning fire and the whole of my body into glowing fire. (2) And on my right were divisions 6 of fiery flames, on my left fire-brands were burning, round about me stormwind and tempest were blowing and in front of me and behind me was roaring of thunder with earthquake.

Could the being that Yashua saw in his vision as described by John be the same entity as Metatron as described by Ishmael? Probably not, because you see one has 6 stars and the other, 7. Ra says Yahweh is 7th density positive member of Confederation. Maybe Metatron is 6th density then? Possibly one of the big STS complexes too. The first books of Enoch are Enoch himself having a vision about the Grand Harvest period of Gaia in which we are incarnated now. The whole book of Enoch 3, which is where the following quotes are from, is someone named Ishmael having and recording multiple visions in which he sees and has explained to him the story of Enoch

Quote:“I stood still in prayer before the Holy One.” (…)

“Forthwith the Holy One, blessed be He, sent to me Metatron, his Servant ('Ebed) the angel” (…)

“(6) Then I entered the seventh Hall, and he led me to the camp(s) of Shekina and placed me before the Holy One, blessed be He, to behold the Merkaba.” (…)

(from Wikipedia:Shekinah is derived from the Hebrew verb שכן.[need quotation to verify] The Semitic root means "to settle, inhabit, or dwell". (...) The word for the Tabernacle, mishkan, is a derivative of the same root and is used in the sense of dwelling-place in the Bible )

Could the merkaba that Ishmael beholds here be the artificially created, negative “death star merkaba” that Ashayana Deane talks about? And could the Shekina be the Jews making their way across the desert?

Quote:“R. Ishmael said: (1) In that hour, I asked Metatron, the angel, the Prince of the Presence: "What is thy name?" (2) He answered me: "I have seventy names, corresponding to the seventy tongues of the world and all of them are based upon the name Metatron, angel of the Presence; but my King calls me Youth' (Na'ar)" (…)

“(1) I asked Metatron and said to him: "Why art thou called by the name of thy Creator, by seventy names?” (...)

“(2) He answered and said to me: " Because I am Enoch, the son of Jared.” (...)

“(1) In that hour the eagles of the Merkaba, the flaming 'Ophannim and the Seraphim of consuming fire asked Metatron, saying to him: (2) "Youth ! Why sufferest thou one born of woman to enter and behold the Merkaba?” (…)

“(2) As soon as I reached the high heavens, the Holy Chayyoth, the 'Ophannim, the Seraphim, the Kerubim, the Wheels of the Merkaba (the Galgallim), and the ministers of the consuming fire, perceiving my smell from a distance of 365,ooo myriads of parasangs, said: "What smell of one born of woman and what taste of a white drop (is this) that ascends on high, and (lo, he is merely) a gnat among those who 'divide flames (of fire)'?" (...)

This “Holy One” whoever he is, basically assures that Ishmael is cool and has his permission to see all of this, to all the other angels who are like “Wtf is this unworthy human doing here in our glorious merkahbah? :@ ”

And then I think he “messed up” and received a reprimand from a superior. I think this Acher character could be related to one of the 12 tribes of Jews who were moving with Moses and Aaron through the desert during this time of negative intervention. The Asher tribe. This Acher character had a vision of the merkahbah and of Metatron's true nature. Maybe he woke up to the fact that the Israelites were being abused and manipulated. Then, a “warning” is issued to the tribes through the “divine voice” which specifically calls out this Acher guy (and presumably his family) in front of everyone. And then Metatron gets punished by someone named Aniyel.

Quote:“(2) But when Acher came to behold the vision of the Merkaba and fixed his eyes on me, he feared and trembled before me and his soul was affrighted even unto departing from him, because of fear, horror and dread of me, when he beheld me sitting upon a throne like a king with all the ministering angels standing by me as my servants and all the princes of kingdoms adorned with crowns surrounding me: (3) in that moment he opened his mouth and said: "Indeed, there are two Divine Powers in heaven!" (4) Forthwith Bath Qol (the Divine Voice) went forth from heaven from before the Shekina and said: "Return, ye backsliding children (Jer. iii. 22), except Acher!" (5) Then came 'Aniyel, the Prince, the honoured, glorified, beloved, wonderful, revered and fearful one, in commission from the Holy One, blessed be He and gave me sixty strokes with lashes of fire and made me stand on my feet.”

Can you imagine? A normal, everyday Jew, thinking his people are following positive Yod He Shin Vau He, their god, has a dreamtime vision of the true nature of this negative merkahbah surrounding him and his family and loved ones, and all of these demonic entities leading his people to ruin. And his soul is literally almost scared out of him. Then the next day, everyone in the whole settlement hears the voice of these negative entities impersonating Yahweh making an announcement to the whole of the tribes, which specifically calls him out. He might not have even shared his nightmare with anyone, and yet they call him out! How terrifying! In the vision he exclaims "Indeed, there are two Divine Powers in heaven!" He saw the truth of STS and STO in that moment.
Bascially my theory after reading this far is that Enoch, who lived before the time of Noah, was a highly negatively polarized being, and was able to contact intelligent infinity and ascend to 4th density negative during his life. The book of Genesis describes the family tree of Adam and uses very specific verbiage “and W lived X years, and had Y sons. (then verses for the sons) And the total years of W were Z. EXCEPT for Enoch, for which it says “23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty five years. 24 And Enoch walked with Elohim. Then he was not, for Elohim took him.” So we know he ascended during his life. He probably did so at a negatively controlled stargate location, right? So then this “Holy One” turns him into Metatron and gives him a crown (by literally writing a mark onto his forehead) and gives him total dominion over the other angels running this merkaba in this settlement and tabernacle.

Quote:“11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history that is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type planet or who will go there?
Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.”

And here's some more quotes about the tabernacle, in which we know there was an ark device which was creating a negative, artifical merkahbah. This was known as the Ark of the Covenant of Yahweh:

Quote:“(7) He has the "Chariots of the Tent", as it is written (Deut.xxxi. 15) : "And the Lord appeared in the Tent in a pillar of cloud ". 
(8) He has the "Chariots of the Tabernacle", as it is written (Lev. i. 1): "And the Lord spake unto him out of the tabernacle". “

Seriously, one of the verses says that even Samael was afraid of Enoch become Metatron. Samael is described in the Qlipphoth, the ancient Jewish knowledge of the Tree of Death, or in other words the STS social memory complexes and the various high level STS entites involved with earth during this cycle. There are 10, and one of them is Samael, the black one, who we know plain as day is a negative entity. The whole 10 negative powers of the Qliphoth is another connection to Ashayana Deane's work in which she claims that the death star merkahbah operates on a distorted flower of life pattern containing only 10 out of of the 12 energy fields.

On the Wikipedia page for the Qliphoth, it says Naamah is related to Samael. If you click over to Naamah, you find:
Quote:"Naamah appears in the Zohar as one of the mates of the archangel Samael. She, along with her cohort Lilith, causes epilepsy in children. After Cain kills Abel, Adam separates from Eve for 130 years. During this time, Lilith and Naamah visit him and bear his demonic children, who became the Plagues of Mankind. (Zohar 3:76b-77a)"

If this is true, then negative entities were pretty prolific at the beginning of the third density cycle here, which further supports my theory that Enoch was a negative adept who ascended and became Metatron, then commanded a portion of the Orion crusaders who manipulated the Jews in the name of Yahweh.

What do you guys think about this?
Highly disagree, but don't really have the time to go in to detail why. It's an interesting story you have created but there is some misunderstanding in my eyes. Samael is actually used both for a Qliphoth and for the Sephiroth Geburah (where Mathers changed it to Zamael to distinguish).

I am not at all familiar with this Ahayana Deane but it seems much of your idea here is based on her impressions. After looking her up a bit I don't get a good first impression. Her energy is 'bright' but feels very cold and sort of hollow to me. Will have to see more about her ideas.

To clarify, I disagree with the notion that Enoch was a negative entity working for Orion. I do agree with the fact of early negative influence and it is true in my understanding that there was a corrupt Merkaba, it just wasn't Enoch who made it negative. It was technology that he did work on and which was then 'taken over' by the 'Cabal' that wanted control over Atlantis. It wasn't intended to be negative but was twisted by the Sons of Belial.

There are a lot of convoluted ideas here, I'm not sure where to start picking them apart. I will say that I did have some similar suspicions myself at one point but have since dispelled them.

What I do believe is there has been a large case of identity thefts on this planet which makes discerning the truth through names exceedingly difficult.

Why assume there has only ever been one Enoch? That name or Metatron could also have been usurped by negative entities.
(03-16-2017, 11:29 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Highly disagree, but don't really have the time to go in to detail why. It's an interesting story you have created but there is some misunderstanding in my eyes. Samael is actually used both for a Qliphoth and for the Sephiroth Geburah (where Mathers changed it to Zamael to distinguish).

From chapter 14 of book 3, it would seem that S-dog and Z-dog are two different angels:
Quote:(4) These are the names of the rulers of the
world: Gabriel, the angel of the fire,
Baradiel, the angel of the hail, Ruchiel who
is appointed over the wind, Baraqiel who is
appointed over the lightnings,

Za'amiel who is appointed over the
vehemence,

Just two verses prior to that is the one about S-dog that I mentioned in the OP:

Quote:(2) Even Sammael, the Prince of the
Accusers, who is greater than all the princes
of kingdoms on high; feared and trembled
before me.

What  I'm wondering now, is if Za'amiel is the same as the Zamael you mention. Are they two different social memory complexes or members of the same one? Is one positive and the other negative? It seems we can't know for sure.

What's the Sephirot Geburah? Can you help me clear up my misunderstanding? I honestly have not had a chance to study the Sephirot. All I can gather from Ra's one mention of the "Geburah" phrase is that it invokes the higher density entity Michael that is related to Mars.

Quote:(74.4)Let us observe the entity as it is in relationship to the archetypical mind. You may consider the possibilities of utilizing the correspondences between the mind/body/spirit in microcosm and the archetypical mind/body/spirit closely approaching the Creator. For instance, in your ritual performed to purify this place you use the term “Ve Geburah.” It is a correct assumption that this is a portion or aspect of the One Infinite Creator. However, there are various correspondences with the archetypical mind which may be more and more refined by the adept. “Ve Geburah” is the correspondence of Michael, of Mars, of the positive, of maleness. “Ve Gedulah” has correspondences to Jupiter, to femaleness, to the negative, to that portion of the Tree of Life concerned with Auriel.

Aion Wrote:I am not at all familiar with this Ahayana Deane but it seems much of your idea here is based on her impressions. After looking her up a bit I don't get a good first impression. Her energy is 'bright' but feels very cold and sort of hollow to me. Will have to see more about her ideas.

Not quite. I'm not basing my theory off her ideas. I'm making a connection between an ancient book and what she said in a youtube video 9 years ago. Now I'm not gonna go and defend her stuff because I've only watched a couple videos and skimmed through one of her books at this point, leaving me a little on the fence myself. But basically the situation is that she and her group have been channeling the "Guardians" (which is a different group from the Council of 9 of Saturn) since before Don, Carla, and Jim channeled the Ra Material. (Here's proof of their difference from 24.4: "It was clear to not only us but also to the Council and the Guardians that our methods were not appropriate for this particular sphere.") A lot of what she says lines up with the Law of One Material, actually. And it just gives a much, much deeper scope of view to the entire situation we find ourselves embroiled in. The sheer magnitude of the information she provides lends itself to be a 7th density or higher source just by that virtue alone.

But anyway, she calls it "death star merkahbah" because she claims there was a satelite/craft of sorts above Atlantis that was controlled by the Sons of Belial, and which was powered by an artificially created merkahbah field. All it means is that it's not a natural merkahbah created by the activation of the green ray which increases the spinning of the two tetrahedrons of an entity, or a group of entities', energy body/bodies to a baseline frequency which activates the merkahbah. Instead it is a merkahbah which operates without green ray. Standard STS. They rely on technology.

Now since we know that the wars with crystal beam weapons happened in Atlantis 11,000 years ago, and this whole Orion Jehovah group business of taking Yahweh's name and manipulating the Jews on their way out of Egypt thing happened only 3,300 years ago (www.lawofone.info/timeline.php), then it's reasonably logical to deduce that whatever artificial merkahbah technology Orion was using with the Ark of the Covenant of Yahweh was based on the Atlantean death star merkahbah technology. It just makes sense.

Aion Wrote:To clarify, I disagree with the notion that Enoch was a negative entity working for Orion. I do agree with the fact of early negative influence and it is true in my understanding that there was a corrupt Merkaba, it just wasn't Enoch who made it negative. It was technology that he did work on and which was then 'taken over' by the 'Cabal' that wanted control over Atlantis. It wasn't intended to be negative but was twisted by the Sons of Belial.

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Well yes, Enoch did not make it negative. He was shown it, and indeed given dominion over it, by way of receiving a mark on his forehead from "the Holy One" (who I am more and more inclined to believe is actually Lucifer) when he ascended after 365 years of life. This "Holy One" actually gives him the title of "The Lesser Yahweh". It's pure sinister stuff. And it's stuff we know that STO entities would NEVER do. It's simply written there in the book, plain as day. All I'm doing here is providing an exegenesis of the text of the book using the framework of understanding provided by the Law of One Material, because this framework is necessary in order to truly understand the text. When looking at this text critically in light of what we know from LOO, it becomes a clear picture of a negative adept ascending, being assigned a spot in the 4D- heirarchy by Lucifer, and then working with Orion on their attempt to manipulate the Jews.[/font]

Aion Wrote:There are a lot of convoluted ideas here, I'm not sure where to start picking them apart. I will say that I did have some similar suspicions myself at one point but have since dispelled them.

What I do believe is there has been a large case of identity thefts on this planet which makes discerning the truth through names exceedingly difficult.

Why assume there has only ever been one Enoch? That name or Metatron could also have been usurped by negative entities.

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm open to everything you have to say. I am approaching this in a purely scholarly fashion. I'm not trying to sway anyone's opinion. And I do agree with you that names are being stolen all over the place, and that there are multiple occurrences and outcroppings of every entity. It is necessary to sort through all this carefully. That's why we have to reflect what we know off of eachother like this, in order to come to a balanced understanding.[/font]

As I said, I just critically examine this text with the framework of understanding provided by LOO. And when one does so, the concepts form a coherent picture that not only fits in with earth history, but also with what some positive wanderers are saying on this planet today. Because of this validation, I'm inclined to think that this is one piece of the puzzle out of thousands that can help us make sense of the events that are unfolding in our lifetimes during this Grand Harvest. Because there are going to be tricks, and tricksters. All of these demons and angels in the Bible,[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] all these entities from throughout ancient history, which we have a deeper understanding of thanks to LOO Material, they are all immortal, alive, and acting upon Gaia at this very second. Thus, it is wise to know about them.[/font]
I would bring your attention to the division and major differences between Enoch 1 & 2 and that of Enoch 3. There is not all one story being told but multiple perspectives. Personally, I have always felt Enoch 3 to be 'fake' or a later creation.

Question, where are you reading these books?

Also I'm not so sure about your assessments of the density of entities. For one, Ra never states that Yahweh was seventh density, not sure where you got that from. I will have to pull out my books of Enoch to peruse.

As for the Sephiroth... As Ra described they are one way through which one can understand the archetypical mind while also providing a blueprint for the dimensions of consciousness. I'm not sure where to start you with that.

A lot of what you are saying are bits and pieces from lots of different places. You're talking about the Qliphoth but don't even have an understanding of the Sephiroth or Kabbalah from which the concept derives.

Another thing is that according to Ra it wasn't the Sons of Belial who influence the Ark of the Covenant it was the Sons of Levi. According to Ra this was originally positive as a resting place for Moishe/Moses most prized writings, it was only later corrupted by being used as an elite 'holy place'. I'm not sure where you get this Merkaba idea, as the Ark is a metaphysical space in my understanding.

Sorry, don't mean to be disagreeable, I am just trying to untangle the concepts.
Interestingly, if you follow Ra's chronology, Egypt and Atlantis were contemporary with eachother and Egypt was there when the first war in Atlantis took place. Who knows, maybe other places were affected, seems likely to me after such a disaster.
I actually really like what you've found so far!

I'd say keep up the good work, do you have anything more to add to what you've already found?

Biblical connections fascinate me, do share everything you think on these subjects.

I myself have a fascination for the story of Genesis and Revelations and a great interest in demons, angels, their metaphysical explanations and figures like Samael, Lilith, and the various abstract figures like the Lamb, the Metatron and such!
Ookay, now that I am home and on the laptop rather than my mobile phone I can give this some proper attention.

Again, I am wondering what sources you are reading this from? Who did the translation? The translation will make a difference.

As I'm reading these I have an overwhelming sense that the Enoch from the first two books, Enoch 1 & 2 are a different entity from the Enoch who is portrayed in Enoch 3. I have some personal connections to this that I haven't shared. My knowledge of the life of Enoch, the last Patriarch of Atlantis, comes moreso from my personal memories rather than anything I have read.

One thing I would note is that even though the occurrence of Enoch ascending is unique within the Abrahamic religions, there are instances in other traditions such as Tibetan Bon and Buddhism which have stories of individuals who have developed spiritually 'turning in to energy' at the end of their lives. I personally disagree that such an occurrence would automatically denote a 'negative self-harvest', as I believe the phenomenon of death to not be so linear or one-way as some think. I think it is possible for a highly developed positive entity to translate in to a higher density when it is ready to pass on.

http://www.thewayofmeditation.com.au/blo...-of-death/

Also I forgot this also happened to the Prophet Elijah.

Quote:2 Kings 2-11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.
(03-17-2017, 11:58 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Ookay, now that I am home and on the laptop rather than my mobile phone I can give this some proper attention.

Again, I am wondering what sources you are reading this from? Who did the translation? The translation will make a difference.

As I'm reading these I have an overwhelming sense that the Enoch from the first two books, Enoch 1 & 2 are a different entity from the Enoch who is portrayed in Enoch 3. I have some personal connections to this that I haven't shared. My knowledge of the life of Enoch, the last Patriarch of Atlantis, comes moreso from my personal memories rather than anything I have read.

One thing I would note is that even though the occurrence of Enoch ascending is unique within the Abrahamic religions, there are instances in other traditions such as Tibetan Bon and Buddhism which have stories of individuals who have developed spiritually 'turning in to energy' at the end of their lives. I personally disagree that such an occurrence would automatically denote a 'negative self-harvest', as I believe the phenomenon of death to not be so linear or one-way as some think. I think it is possible for a highly developed positive entity to translate in to a higher density when it is ready to pass on.

http://www.thewayofmeditation.com.au/blo...-of-death/

Also I forgot this also happened to the Prophet Elijah.

Quote:2 Kings 2-11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

This is the source: https://archive.org/download/AllTheBooks...fEnoch.pdf

The first book begins like this: "And Enoch began his story and said: There was a righteous man whose eyes were opened by the Lord, and he saw a Holy vision in the Heavens, which the Angels showed to me. And I heard everything from them, and I understood what I saw: but not for this generation, but for a distant generation that will come."
So it's Enoch relaying a prophecy. The identity of this "righteous man" seems to merge with Enoch as the book goes on, because most of it is written from Enoch's perspective.

Book two is more of the same, beginning with: ".1 There was a wise man, a great artificer, and the Lord conceived love for him and received him, that he should behold the uppermost dwellings and be an eye-witness of the wise and great and inconceivable and immutable realm of God Almighty," and not more than 8 verses later: "9 And I saluted them and was seized with fear and the appearance of my face was changed from terror, and those men said to me: 10 Have courage, Enoch, do not fear; the eternal God sent us to you, and lo! You shalt to-day ascend with us into heaven, and you shall tell your sons and all your household"

The third book is different in that it is someone named Ishmael recounting a vision he had in which an entity named Metatron, who also identifies as Enoch, showed him the Merkahbah in the Shekinah. Every chapter begins with "R. Ishmael said : Metatron, the angel, the Prince of the Presence, said to me:"

The first two books deal with Enoch's visions of the end times also described in Revelations. There's differences between the two, but they both have the basic premise of judgement being rendered upon the earth, the demons being cast down into pits, etc. The third book specifically talks about Enoch's work as Metatron within the Shekinah.

What kind of memories would you be interested in sharing? Anything that would shed more light on Enoch's character?

As far as "such an occurrence would automatically denote a 'negative self-harvest'", I agree with you in that harvesting the self mid-life via contact with Intelligent Infinity doesn't necessarily mean it's a negative adept harvesting self in negative fashion. My point was that in the case of a positively harvestable entity contacting Intelligent Infinity, the desire to serve others would lead to continued use of the incarnational state to be of the most service possible. Whereas in the case of a negative adept, they would harvest themselves to 4th density negative as soon as they contact Intelligent Infinity. Initially, I thought I was drawing that concept from the material, but now I can't seem to find any supporting information in Ra Material or Q'uo transcripts. *shrug*

Quote:Aion

Also I'm not so sure about your assessments of the density of entities. For one, Ra never states that Yahweh was seventh density, not sure where you got that from. I will have to pull out my books of Enoch to peruse.

See this post:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid226657

Yahweh is 7th density, acting in service to others as a Guardian in this area of the Creation.

Quote:Aion
Another thing is that according to Ra it wasn't the Sons of Belial who influence the Ark of the Covenant it was the Sons of Levi. According to Ra this was originally positive as a resting place for Moishe/Moses most prized writings, it was only later corrupted by being used as an elite 'holy place'. I'm not sure where you get this Merkaba idea, as the Ark is a metaphysical space in my understanding.

Ahh, I'm sorry. I seem to have gotten the two confused. In fact, I forgot there were even two of them in two different time periods.

That's interesting about the Ark! I didn't realize it was something sacred to Moishe. I thought it was a piece of tech. I just found this passage regarding it:
Quote:60.17 Questioner: Thank you. I don’t know if this question will result in any usable direction, but I think I must ask it. What was the Ark of the Covenant, and what was its use?

Ra: I am Ra. The Ark of the Covenant was that place wherein those things most holy, according to the understanding of the one called Moishe, [were] placed. The article placed therein has been called by your peoples two tablets called the Ten Commandments. There were not two tablets. There was one writing in scroll. This was placed along with the most carefully written accounts by various entities of their beliefs concerning the creation by the One Creator.

This Ark was designed to constitute the place wherefrom the priests, as you call those distorted towards the desire to serve their brothers, could draw their power and feel the presence of the One Creator. However, it is to be noted that this entire arrangement was designed, not by the one known to the Confederation as Yahweh, but rather was designed by negative entities preferring this method of creating an elite called the Sons of Levi.

and the next:

Quote:60.18 Questioner: Was this a device for communication then? You said they also drew power from it. What type of power? How did this work?

Ra: I am Ra. This was charged by means of the materials with which it was built being given an electromagnetic field. It became an object of power in this way and, to those whose faith became that untarnished by unrighteousness or separation, this power designed for negativity became positive and is so, to those truly in harmony with the experience of service, to this day. Thus the negative forces were partially successful but the positively oriented Moishe, as this entity was called, gave to your planetary peoples the possibility of a path to the One Infinite Creator which is completely positive.

This is in common with each of your orthodox religious systems which have all become somewhat mixed in orientation, yet offer a pure path to the One Creator which is seen by the pure seeker.
Again I think I have to maintain that the first two Books of Enoch are totally separate and of a different entity than the third Book. My reasoning for this that the third book as a later addendum appears and feels largely negatively charged to me, while the other two feel quite positive. In this, I consider it very likely that the third book was written as an attempt to 'hi-jack' the story. There is a certain power in the narrative ability and storytelling is actually a profound creative power if you understand the implications behind it. To tell the story is to determine what comes out of the Creator in to manifestation.

The Metatron in Enoch 3 which claims itself as Enoch who was taken up, is not I believe actually that Enoch of the previous two books but is actually an imposter entity. My reasoning for this comes from the books themselves:

At the end of Enoch 2 when he is taken up, at the end it is said:

Quote:9 And they made a great feast, rejoicing and
making merry three days, praising God, who
had given them such a sign through Enoch,
who had found favour with him, and that
they should hand it on to their sons from
generation to generation, from age to age.

This has a very positive overtone to me.

However, when you read Enoch 3, it has a distinctly different tone:

Quote:(3) For when the generation of the flood
sinned and were confounded in their deeds,
saying unto God: 'Depart from us, for we
desire not the knowledge of thy ways’ (Job
xxi. 14), then the Holy One, blessed be He,
removed me from their midst to be a witness
against them in the high heavens to all the
inhabitants of the world, that they may not
say: 'The Merciful One is cruel”.

Note here how it says to be a "witness against them" as in extreme judgement. Particularly the word 'against' is highly adversarial and is typical of the 'pseudo-positive' approach. As such, I think the third book was an entity trying to usurp the story of Enoch for the benefits of itself or its masters and did so by modifying the narrative just enough that it would be seen as part of the same series, while also definitely changing the emotional tone of the content.

As such, in regards to Metatron as a positive entity, I would approach this that rather than Enoch 'becoming' or being designated as Metatron as it is said in Enoch 3 (ironically laying out a narrative of the giving over of divine power to another entity, thus naming himself Metatron, this was a very clever negative) instead I think Metatron is part of Enoch's 'Totality' and rather than ever 'becoming' Metatron I think he merely returned to his 'Totality'. (This after translating to his Higher Self/astral.) Hence why there is plenty of sources which profess positive energy and experience with Metatron. I think there is the genuine one, and then an imposter who has taken his name through the creation of that third book.

As for my memories, it would really beggar a whole book to say. The "flood" was actually just the destruction of Atlantis. There was a flood in that the seismic reactions to the explosions caused insane tidal waves and it was a large island. Furthermore, the actual tectonic plates that were part of the island were damaged so severely that they slipped. Wasn't good for anyone.

There was technology as many know. They were rejoicing in the ability to generate unlimited energy. (Ever wonder why that technology in particular is heavily suppressed?) Not everyone's intentions were the same. Some wanted to weaponize it, while others only wanted to use it for peace. Hence war began as it often does. There were actually two wars. The first one which ended up a truce, and the second one which destroyed Atlantis. (These are shadowed in our modern world wars in which we actually avoided repeating the past and were able to move to a new path/future timeline.)

Magic was normal as well, it was an accepted truth. Not just in terms of mystical ideas but the ability to use intelligent infinity. Enoch was highly lauded for his ability to not just use his astral body, but to manifest it physically. This occurred because of a near-death injury he received as a youth during the first war. It was in his final moments that his physical body was totally transmuted to that of his astral that was incredibly unusual. This occurred on the eve of the second war. There was a treaty to be signed on the agreed peaceful use of the technology by all the nations of Atlantis. There were those who were already set to sabotage. Enoch thought his work was done, and so he left. There wasn't a three day party as it says in the text, there was a night of celebration before a day of chaos.

The next day, the device was triggered prematurely before the stabilizing system was in place and Enoch watched helplessly in his astral form all the destruction of Atlantis. He could do nothing but save those few souls who were able to translate out of their bodies and to others. The rest were forced to pass on naturally through death. Some of those few he saved were the enlightened which were spread to other bodies across the world, for the Atlanteans knew the secret to the transfer of souls. He spent his life serving to uplift the nation around him and it was with deep regret that he saw it sink. It was a personal failure. So the next cycle began.