Bring4th

Full Version: Stunning New Crop Circle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Amazing. Genuine in my humble opinion...

[Image: Roundway-Hill_LSV_600.jpg]

[Image: Roundway-Hill_OH_600.jpg]

[img]http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/roundwayhill/Oliver's-Castle-21A.jpg[/img]

They are a great place to meditate and feel charged energy - I hope to visit one soon and do just as the people above are :¬)

Edit: mods - any idea why this particular image is not showing up?

The lay is a huge indicator of its origin...

[Image: Roundway-ground-6.jpg]

[Image: Roundway-ground-9.jpg]

[Image: Roundway-ground-2.jpg]

Source

Peace, brothers and sisters
Interesting, my channeling being talks about 5 worlds they live in.

Those look like partial eclipses, so maybe speak about coming into alignment very soon.
(07-26-2010, 09:10 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Those look like partial eclipses, so maybe speak about coming into alignment very soon.

Thats a very interesting observation. The impending alignment of 2012 perhaps, as the outer ring design is very Mayan. The 5 eclipses are all linked the the central sun, as so to speak, indicating the Creator/centre of our galaxy.
Very interesting!

By the way, do Ra or Q'uo specifically address the subject of crop circles?

This particular design, maybe in silver, would make a remarkable brooch or clasp.
My immediate thought - which shows at least as much about my mind as the crop circle, of course - was of a rotary motor. Look at the end view from the nice tutorials at electrical-science.blogspot.com:
[Image: Partially+Assembled+Motor.jpg]
It would have been great to get information directly from Ra regarding the subject. Bashar talks about them if you're interested :¬)
I'm reading Dolores Cannon's The Convoluted Universe Book One.
Dolores is a hypnotherapist, and regresses people to times of abduction or lost time (such as 4 hours they can't account for).

On page 93, the subject is on crop circles. It is mentioned that some crop circles are caused by craft. Others were below the surface of the ground, and because of dimensional shifting and changes are coming to the surface. They are the focal points of energy vortices. It's an interesting perspective.
Gemini, the craft explanation makes sense. It's easy to imagine an alien grabbing his laser brush or the equivalent to make a point, or in most cases a circle. But vortices seem impersonal phenomena, it seems unlikely a natural phenomenon would try to communicate with us. Did Cannon explain how she sees this?
(07-28-2010, 10:14 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini, the craft explanation makes sense. It's easy to imagine an alien grabbing his laser brush or the equivalent to make a point, or in most cases a circle. But vortices seem impersonal phenomena, it seems unlikely a natural phenomenon would try to communicate with us. Did Cannon explain how she sees this?

She doesn't yet say where the vortices come from. Though I'm about 108 pages into a 500+ page book, with two other Convoluted Universe books. So there's a bit of reading to do. Currently the ET's speaking through her client say they cannot reveal where the energy is coming from. But I'm sure in the future reading I will come across that. It covers other concepts like interdimensional time. The type of reading that bends your mind like a pretzel, which I like.

So far it's enjoyable reading. I got the book used for $6 off amazon, and it was a signed copy so that was a special treat.
Windmill Hill, nr Avebury Trusloe, Wiltshire. Reported 27th July.

Try and tell me this spiralling seen in these pics was done with boards, rope, and wire... this one is real.

[Image: windmil2IMG5853.jpg]

[Image: windmillhill9knotcenter.jpg]

[Image: HPIM0694.jpg]

[Image: HPIM0700.jpg]

Chalk Pit, Nr Westbury, Wiltshire. Reported 27th July.

[Image: Westbury-1-IMG5999.jpg]
I got a negative tone when I added this image. The difference in quality and content are very noticeable. Fake.
Peregrinus,

You received a negative tone with the second one? I don't hear tones very often anymore, but that second one feels negative---inside. I don't know how to put it. I really don't like it. Fascinating, anyway.

~origin
Peregrinus--that's William Henry's girlfriend in that picture.
(07-29-2010, 01:04 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Windmill Hill, nr Avebury Trusloe, Wiltshire. Reported 27th July.

Try and tell me this spiralling seen in these pics was done with boards, rope, and wire... this one is real.

[Image: windmil2IMG5853.jpg]

[Image: windmillhill9knotcenter.jpg]

[Image: HPIM0694.jpg]

[Image: HPIM0700.jpg]

Chalk Pit, Nr Westbury, Wiltshire. Reported 27th July.

[Image: Westbury-1-IMG5999.jpg]
I got a negative tone when I added this image. The difference in quality and content are very noticeable. Fake.

pere

thanks that circle is amazing
(07-29-2010, 07:21 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Peregrinus--that's William Henry's girlfriend in that picture.
If perhaps you understood my meaning as that that formation is a fake, I was not. The second one yes.
(07-29-2010, 09:33 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2010, 07:21 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Peregrinus--that's William Henry's girlfriend in that picture.
If perhaps you understood my meaning as that that formation is a fake, I was not. The second one yes.

No, I didn't infer such a meaning from your statement. I was just making a comment.

"Revelations" is late in being posted this week, and when I saw your picture, I realized that William and Claire are probably in England stalking crop circles.
(07-30-2010, 07:26 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2010, 09:33 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]

No, I didn't infer such a meaning from your statement. I was just making a comment.

"Revelations" is late in being posted this week, and when I saw your picture, I realized that William and Claire are probably in England stalking crop circles.

DW had a July 24-31, 2010, 8 day Mystic England Crop Circle Tour in which William probably took part.
Here's an interesting one, from July 26th, nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire:

[Image: EF2IMG6073.jpg]

[Image: South-Field_OH_600.jpg]

As this one contains what appears to be text, it might be a hoax; but it is skillfully done if hoaxed.
Wickham Green, July 30th:

[Image: wickham2010d.jpg]

Some are comparing this one to the shroud of Turin.

If I had more skill with computer graphics than I do, I would take images of the one to the north, and the one to the South of the M4, and overlay them (aligned). Looks like one is a mirror-image of the other.
That first one looks fake to me, uneven circles and inconsistent join points on the two scribed inner half circles.

The second one however, gets a genuine thumbs up. More views:

[Image: 20100731wickham-01-north.jpg]

[Image: 20100731wickham-02-north.jpg]
(05-29-1970, 12:27 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It is mentioned that some crop circles are caused by craft. Others were below the surface of the ground, and because of dimensional shifting and changes are coming to the surface. They are the focal points of energy vortices. It's an interesting perspective.

Since 7/18/10. There are NINE quakes of 6.0 mag or more and 4 7.0+ mag quakes. 13 of them are over 550 km deep. 5 of them more than 600 km deep.

Thats deeper than any they have ever recorded. It would be interesting to see if there is a connection to the crop circles, and the very deep and frequent earthquakes we've had recently. Is there another thread on that opinion?

"Shifting and changing coming to the surface", when i read that, i remembered the thread i was reading on ATS last week. 7.3 quake hits Philippines (upgrade from 6.9) VERY deep

Here is the URL if anyone wants to read it.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread596622/pg7
Here is my interpretation of both the North and South Wickham Green circles based on something I "saw" in a meditation: First, imagine that each line is like a thread of light and the circles on the lines are points of light. If you notice, some of the points are so big, they touch other points on other lines. I have a minor in mathematics and one of my advanced math classes in college was a purely theoretical class called Projective Geometry. The root theory in this branch of geometry is that all parallel lines meet in infinity. So in my meditation, I saw all these points of lights on threads all leading back to source (infinity). As the points of lights got closer to source, they started merging with other points of lights on other threads. We are each a point of light on a thread or path that leads back to source.

I hope that makes sense to more people than just me.Smile

Marielle
Latest reported Whitefield Hill, nr Woodsend, Wiltshire.
Reported 3rd August 2010.

[Image: whitefieldhill2010e.jpg]

[Image: whitefieldhill2010b.jpg]
^^ Earth passing through a gateway?
Wow. These things never fail to inspire.

Looks like the bending of space/time.
Fans of the Amiga computer might remember this:
[Image: boingballdemo.jpg]

We can also see an example of a marble or ball in front of a gridded background:
[Image: twospheres_tent.png]

The picture could also be a 2D representation of a depression, crater, or bowl going below a surface:
[Image: coverphoto.jpg]

Or lines of force or radiation or physical traces for energy flow:
[Image: gerber-traces-and-pads.jpg]
[Image: cm9-12.jpg]

I keep wondering if, as in Contact, we're supposed to figure out how to build something from these diagrams.
It looks to me that earth is resting in the combined grids of 3D and 4D.
Questioner, is that Crater Lake?
Yes, it is. I tried a Google image search for key words something like "topographic map depression" and realized that the Crater Lake picture in the search results would nicely demonstrate an indentation. Also, it's a cool, scenic spot so that was a nice bit of serendipity.
Additionally, the sun had a mass corona ejection directed directly at Earth 2 August, arriving 3-4 August. I would suggest this crop circle is a depiction of the electromagnetic realignment of the Earth's vortices of reception to the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs, so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, and this crop formation could signify the completion of the realignment.
(08-04-2010, 01:58 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Additionally, the sun had a mass corona ejection directed directly at Earth 2 August, arriving 3-4 August. I would suggest this crop circle is a depiction of the electromagnetic realignment of the Earth's vortices of reception to the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs, so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, and this crop formation could signify the completion of the realignment.

An engaging notion, like it! :¬)

Questioner: regarding a hidden message, our friend Bashar stated that each individual gets exactly what they need from each circle, and that can evolve as understandings change.

Some of course, are far more specific, for example, this Pi circle:

[Image: Slide10.jpg]

Many of them tell the story of the evolution of DNA and consciousness. Wonderful!
Missed this one somehow...

[Image: Cley-&-Danebury-Hills35.jpg]

[Image: DSC1217--Clay-Hill-CL.jpg]

[Image: DSC1197-Clay-Hill-L.jpg]

Fantastic fine pattern to give it a 3D appearance...

[Image: DSC1718.jpg]

[Image: PICT1085%20%5B640x480%5D.JPG]

Looks genuine to me :¬)
Horton, nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 9th August.

[Image: Horton_OH_600.jpg]

Pewsey White Horse, nr Pewsey, Wiltshire. Reported 8th August.

[Image: pewseywhitehorse2010c.jpg]

[Image: pewseywhitehorse2010a.jpg]

Both of these formations were harvested immediately by the farmers, who evidently were quite annoyed at finding them.Sad
Pages: 1 2