Bring4th

Full Version: Spirit Guide Communication Methods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Warning, it is my understanding autism has as a symptom a strong occurrence of seeing numerical patterns or 'things in numbers'.  So since I am such, I figure you should all be warned that this might look...Insane to some of you.)

11:11

Is it just an Alarm Clock, or an actual spiritual communications tool?  Can it be utilized by our Guides and ourselves to help facilitate communications between the two worlds in a seemingly-tangible manner?

Back in 2014 I devised a method of figuring out when I'd properly polarized.  It was skewed and ultimately flawed, but it proved something else to me that I have failed to account for until just now.

I for a while, managed to be guided by numbers, based on little more than numerology and pre-existing ideas of what they mean.  I would see something like 4:56, and seeing an ascending to the right sequence of numbers, would think I polarized to the right.  If I saw something like 5:46, and seeing an ascending to the left sequence of numbers from the center, would think I polarized to the left.
From there, I tried to remove the notion of left and right, but found the sequences persisted.  For a long time it feels like, looking at the clock has been a form of programming.  In that sense, I see daily several times across the day 44.  I have discovered the number 44 just scattered across the area I live, on building addresses, junction box serial numbers, gas valve numbers, street light control boxes, power boxes, I've found a lot of 44's around my area.  11:11 still shows up fairly often, like on a cash register in front of me today.  Today I also saw a license plate with 6166, and I use 1's as mimics or wild cards, and 0's in the same way as well as also being absent.

What's the point of mentioning all of this?  Are you aware you can program yourself both physically, and mentally?  Sure you can repeat the same sequence of events for 21 days and form a new habit in the physical brain, but you can do something even deeper.  If you program your mind to take in meaning and significance from specific strings of numbers, they will begin appearing all around you, as if hidden-in-plain-sight.

This mind program is in essence how a Spirit Guide might influence you, they beam the idea into the mind and attempt to 'stimulate' it causing the physical brain to fire off neurons in a sequence that it interprets as self-made.  This occurs with thought implants, like having a thought you don't feel is like you to have, or doesn't sound like you in your own mind despite having your own internal voice/feeling from the thought.  This happens when you notice something in the corner of your eyes and look up to see something hurdling at you just in time to dodge out of the way.  This happens when you are driving and are in a tunnel vision and don't realize a car has crept out in front of you to make a left turn, and suddenly you snap back realizing you're going to hit this person and take immediate action without actually knowing what action to take or do.  This happens when you turn the radio on to a song you were just thinking about.  This happens when you change the tv channel and see a sequence of numbers in a show that sync with the one's you've been seeing.  And most startling for many is when they pull out there phone completely at random or look at the time anywhere completely at random at the perfect time to see the clock turn into a number sequence, such as going from 11:10 to 11:11, or just in time to see a number sequence change, such as going from 4:44 to 4:45, or simply just at the perfect time to see a number sequence.

Guides can effect you tangibly.  They are your guiding angels, they're your guardians who keep you from doing anything stupid while being robbed.  They're the loving universe that makes sure every light on the way to work is green just in time.  They're the one's who make street lamps turn off at night when you're looking at them or approaching underneath them.  They are the ones that make you remember you left the oven on.  They're the ones who give you that internal nudge to go do something you're uncertain of.  They're always there, trying and helping.  Make sure to thank them.  It's a pretty thankless job in a sense, especially when they need to help guide you into events you might have avoided if you knew of them ahead of time.  It's probably even painful when they're insulted or abused by the one they're trying to help.  But they persist, and they continue to love.  They brush off the batteries and bruises and smile and heal, and pray for your own healing as well.  They're not afraid to get hurt like we are, they'll take the brunt, they know what they've signed up for.

So if we help them, they help us.  And all we need to do to help them, is thank them.  Often.  Like daily, like more than once daily, at least thrice.  Sort of like having a meal or sitting down to meditate, only this is thanksgiving.  It even has it's own English word!  Thanksgiving to our Spirit Guides will help them interface with us easier, we won't be resistant to them or override the loving positive thoughts they implant into us as often.

So, moving back to number sequences and mental programming, a part of programming the mind is to create a series of habits in the brain to form a physical foundation for the mental programming to manifest upon and from.  This is usually done by the body performing something until the brain gets used to it and reinforces the usual neural pathways that fire when performing that something.  However, the mind can do this much more quickly with repetition in deep emotional mantras and affirmations of the mind.  These mantras often aren't even linguistic, but pure abstract sensation and feeling and emotion, such as repetitively invoking happiness and sadness to train the brain to produce those emotions on command, or repetitively repeating a series of events in the mind to help perform it in the physical such as forgiving someone, apologizing, or attempting to cheer someone up.  Or the mantra can even be actual words repeated, such as All Is One or One Is All.

But for this specific method of communication with guides, you must find the means to attach to every sequence of numbers an important meaning that you will not be able to shake off.

For me this is the number 44, this number is my reminder that I have spirit guides who love me and try their darn best to help me, as well as 144, which I have no idea what it means but it invokes a personal sense of importance in me.

For you this might be your birthday, seeing your birthday on a clock may be a reminder to search inwardly to discover yourself better, to better connect with the external universe making Spirit Guide Guidance and Communication easier.

Or maybe it's some sequence of numbers like 12:34 or 4:56 or even 3:21, 6:54 and what not.  All of these need to mean something specific to you enough so that when you see them, they physically effect you with a sense of something or a feeling or emotion.

3:33 is referred to as the number of the Ascended Masters helping you in wisdom, for me when I see 3:33 or at any specific time on the :33 of the hour, I feel like I must attempt to be aware of any wisdom there is to be had.  I admit I do not do this as often as I used to.  For you, 3:33 may mean something about 3rd Density or Human Society (third/yellow chakra), and so when you see it, this could be your Spirit Guides telling you to pay attention to these types of energies to become aware of something new.

A general guide can be found here:
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspo...mbers.html

This website can help provide a basic subconscious frame for you to begin consciously mentally programming yourself a foundation in mind to begin facilitating an ease for your Spirit Guides to more efficiently Communicate with you and Guide you.

This method doesn't have a step by step.  It's mostly something that must be constructed together by your own mind, something to help challenge your Guides to effect you, to have them help you help them communicate with you, so that you can help them help you more often.

So I guess in a nutshell if I were to make it a step by step:

tl;dr
1. Train your mind repetitively with emotional invocations, linguistic mantras, and feeling/sensation invocations via associations with numbers.

2. Use this website to create a subconscious framework and foundation of associations with numbers.

3. Perform alongside each meal and/or meditation thanksgiving of your Spirit Guides to help them better interface with your mind.

4. Remain open to those numbers being brought to your attention by your Spirit Guides.

5. Challenge your guides to effect you, such as by asking them to make you notice a specific time in the future.  If you do, it could mean nothing or it could mean they were able to effect you, it truly does not matter, so long as you take away something from it.

6. Repeat steps 1-5

7. Supplementing yoga as well as physical activity that exposes you to areas with numbers (specifically urban areas typically) and other energy body work and mind strengthening visualizations or mental discipline is recommended.

Let me know if you thought this was helpful please.  I will add more if I can figure out how to explain it all...
(11 hours later lol.)

At least tell me if this makes any sense!

You basically train your subconscious to use number synchronicities on the clock or in urban areas to aid your guides in directing your attention.

For instance, you look up at a street sign at a major traffic intersection and see the numbers on the sign say 9900, you've passed this road tons of times but now are just becoming aware on a deeper level that those numbers have always been there and you've never noticed until just right this instant.

This could tell you to pay attention to transformations that create major changes in your life since 9 is the number of transformation, transmutation, and constancy/change.

Does that make any sense at all?  Please don't worry about hurting my feelings, I assure you I need your help to better understand how to explain these things.
I usually go by dreams or images I'm getting in my head.

The angel numbers website has pretty much the same definition for all numbers: "your angels are with you."
Well that's half the reason I find it appropriate to use, your guides are always with you, always, even in privacy they're around the bend in case you need them.

Plus each individual number does have its unique qualities and while sometimes contradictory towards numerological interpretations, so long as you attach significance to a number sequence such as repeating numbers (333, 444, 555) or sequential numbers (345, 456, 7:56) you can help your guides direct your attention to such numbers.

I wish I could explain it more eloquently!
Reviving this thread so as to ask what you guys think of this: http://www.anmarieuber.com/blog/1111-and...-connected