Bring4th

Full Version: Synchronicity Galore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've had the typical one or two synchronicities a day for some time.
Today has been something else entirely.

A short distance from home, had a synchronous reading on my odometer (66222.2 miles):

[attachment=169]

And today, I've had some 30 or 40 different times of noticing synchronicity in the time, or timecode when watching a video. My attention is drawn. Seeing posts made at 11:11, and other stuff like that.

Been accelerating my energy work lately, so this could be a big part. But have never had so much synchronicity in life. Anyone else have days where it's almost nonstop?

-GW
It's cool to learn about your experience, but that doesn't really seem to be my experience right now. Sorry I'm not able to help you explore the meaning of this right now.

Since you mention timecode, I wonder if that means you're familiar with current digital a/v gear. I wonder if you think that the move to high def, digital, and 3D indicates anything related to spiritual evolution? Or is just the ongoing human enthusiasm for gadgetry?
Well, pretty much everything is digital nowadays. I started with VHS camcorder before, and went to miniDV. All my editing has been through premiere.

Haven't made use of High-Def though. Done a little with 3D, but that's pretty much digital exclusive anyway.

I think technology always has a place. It's part of the external reality. We have ways of interacting with our world. I like technology, studied lasers for years, love Star Trek, and such.

One can use these tools to express their spirituality. The internet has helped immensely in this regard.
Hi GW - I get numerical synchronicities a lot also. I used to write them down in a journal, but it's gotten to the point they are so frequent that they have become part of the day.

Here's an example, as soon as I wrote the above sentence, and thought of being on track in life, glanced at the clock and the time was 10:00.

Quote:000 - Unity with the Universe. Your thoughts are in Unity with the Universe. This sign indicates that your thoughts are in Unity with the Divine Wish for your life.

View more here

From my understanding, the thought you had right before you saw the synchro is the one the 'message' was intended for. They occur to the people who are interested in them, i.e. once you show an interest in it, they will pop up more and more often. Upon finding the above page, and getting used to the meanings, they have become a daily occurrence, something I appreciate very much.

Some say it's your guides telling you if you're on track, others your higher self, others the Universe itself, and others your intuition. The source is all one anyway, so it's not important what the personal beliefs are.

I usually see sets of 1's and 2's (111, 2222, 1212, 1111 etc.) or ascending numbers, 1234, 2345 etc. It's interesting that if I have a negative thought, i.e. when playing sport and missing a shot, letting emotions get the best of me and thinking 'gah!', I'l glance at the time and it will be 4's or descending numbers. This brings an instant smile to my face and thoughts back on track.

As yourself, I notice it on clocks, timers, posts, time stamps and music/video durations; anything.

I was shooting a wedding on Saturday, and we were moving from the preparation location to the ceremony. I was in my car, and the groom was in the car in front. I was thinking positively, how it was wonderful to be able to radiate love and light to others as 'work', and that my enthusiasm/passion for this 'work' is to give the couple and their family photo's they will cherish for the rest of their lives (profit is not on my radar at all). Upon thinking this thought, the car in front pulled away, and the number plate stared back at me, ending in 222 :¬)

Another one which always make me laugh when remembering it, was when driving to some location, and contemplating the ascension of our consciousness from third to fourth density, and how the galaxy was a home for this (italics as these two words were the crux of the thoughts). A car then pulled out in front, and the number plate was XXXX ASC. ASC being an acronym for ascending. With a smile, I then noticed the make of the car, a Ford Galaxy! The smile turned into an outburst of laughter BigSmile

I love this Universe :¬)
Interesting, as I don't see what's wrong with a negative thought, I guess as long as it's passing. I've had anger and experience it, and then let it go. But yeah, seeing these numbers do provide a good reminder.

I do believe we have to be at a certain level of evolvement (if that's a word), in order to notice these little synchros in our life.

The theory about "the thought you had right before you saw the synchro" doesn't always hold weight to me, because most of the time it's rather ordinary thoughts. I've had much more profound insight and experience at times when it's not synchronistic on the clock.

Not sure if I've had an "oh my god" incredible moment exactly at 5:55 or some other lined up event. Usually the synchros for me are during rather ordinary times.
(07-27-2010, 09:57 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, as I don't see what's wrong with a negative thought, I guess as long as it's passing. I've had anger and experience it, and then let it go. But yeah, seeing these numbers do provide a good reminder.

I do believe we have to be at a certain level of evolvement (if that's a word), in order to notice these little synchros in our life.

The theory about "the thought you had right before you saw the synchro" doesn't always hold weight to me, because most of the time it's rather ordinary thoughts. I've had much more profound insight and experience at times when it's not synchronistic on the clock.

Not sure if I've had an "oh my god" incredible moment exactly at 5:55 or some other lined up event. Usually the synchros for me are during rather ordinary times.

Negative thoughts, regardless of the context, come from an imbalance. My goal is to balance as much as possible to find each and every moment joyful - no matter the circumstance. This of course is a personal goal.

Yes agreed; as Ra stated, expressing an emotion, accepting it, considering it's opposite, and learning from it is by far the better option (repression holds the charge within).
Then it could be reasoned that positive thoughts come from imbalance.
At least to me, stillness is important. I don't get joyful or upset really much at all. I feel at peace, and still.
Positive and negative charges are still charges, and hold us in a duality.

Though I do understand the value in being joyful. It does help bring up those parts of ourselves and perhaps other negative charges. To me, it's about balance between both positive and negative. No one extreme.
Synchronicity does seem to come in spurts, at least for me. 4:44 and 11:11 are the ones I notice most often. I've also been trying to pay attention to numbers that pop up in the news on the web. I ordinarily start out my morning by going to Google News, not because I trust ANY of it, but rather to look for the "major" events happening to try and piece together what's behind them, although I consider most of it to be just a general distraction smoke and mirrors ordeal. It seems that every day now there is a story involving a specific number of people killed, such as those killed recently in the Love Parade in Germany. Besides the obvious fear mongering, I wonder if there is a connection between the specific reported number—because again most of the news is a partial lie, and the numbers could easily be adjusted to fit an agenda—and the fear that it tries to instill? Or maybe I should just put my tin foil hat back on! BigSmile
(07-26-2010, 04:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've had the typical one or two synchronicities a day for some time.
Today has been something else entirely.

A short distance from home, had a synchronous reading on my odometer (66222.2 miles):

And today, I've had some 30 or 40 different times of noticing synchronicity in the time, or timecode when watching a video. My attention is drawn. Seeing posts made at 11:11, and other stuff like that.

Been accelerating my energy work lately, so this could be a big part. But have never had so much synchronicity in life. Anyone else have days where it's almost nonstop?

-GW

Yup ! all the time. I am kind of starting to get bored of this now... Another one is instant manifestation. You think about something and BOOM, it happens. I am enjoying the mystery of it all at the moment, may be it is like bending the reality...

It is also how much you stop to notice them. For example as soon this post was posted, I noticed- Post # 9, my post count 319 and the year joined 2009. The time posted was 3:44.
That would be something for one of my desires to manifest immediately because it would violate the laws of physics. For instance, the existence of cartoon characters walking around. If that manifest, that would be something.

(07-29-2010, 03:44 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Yup ! all the time. I am kind of starting to get bored of this now... Another one is instant manifestation. You think about something and BOOM, it happens. I am enjoying the mystery of it all at the moment, may be it is like bending the reality...
I wouldn't mind manifesting a plate of quesadillas right now...
(07-29-2010, 04:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]That would be something for one of my desires to manifest immediately because it would violate the laws of physics. For instance, the existence of cartoon characters walking around. If that manifest, that would be something.

I think we are in a transition zone between 3 and 4 D. The old laws of physics will be changing as well and the new laws would be applicable, like walking backward in time would be possible, changing shape etc. Miracles would be a common occurrences...

I have experienced smaller examples of instant manifestations. Like thinking about a friend and they calling. My wife and I have called each other exactly at the same time canceling each other's calls a few times. Like the other day when I ran out of the bird food, and then was dragging my feet about running to the market again. I wished I had bird food and then immediately saw it behind the house plant. My wife might have hidden it some time ago. Like wishing for a psychic and seeing their advertisement instantly. Small things like that but fun...
(07-29-2010, 12:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Then it could be reasoned that positive thoughts come from imbalance.
At least to me, stillness is important. I don't get joyful or upset really much at all. I feel at peace, and still.
Positive and negative charges are still charges, and hold us in a duality.

Though I do understand the value in being joyful. It does help bring up those parts of ourselves and perhaps other negative charges. To me, it's about balance between both positive and negative. No one extreme.

It could indeed. My personal notion is that when polarising towards STO, balance comes from emotions that are in-line with that choice. I.e. in my decision of STO polarity (and hence all of the emotional qualities), being balanced means being positive. Negative thoughts are out-of-whack/imbalanced. I hope that makes sense.

As with The Law of One, the Law of Attraction is a truth to me, and hence, I endeavour to experience the 'highest' vibration for both enjoyment of the moment, and attracting future experiences to enjoy.

Do you not feel joyful/blissful when at peace? I find that they go together. Mindfulness/stillness/peace is a great source of bliss.

Enlightened beings appear to be joyful/blissful from moment to moment. To me, that is the natural state and beauty of life. The only reason we do not feel blissful in each moment is the ego, and our belief systems. When surrendering, joy/love flows through you naturally.
Yes, I do feel bliss when at peace. I would guess that overly giddiness makes me think of that Joker smile where it was hap, happy and glitter and such.

Though I notice as my vibration increases, this sense of peace becomes more ordinary, just a typical way of being. That is till I'm snapped out of it for a moment when I stub a toe or something. Then again, I'm always trying to push more for raising vibration, and pulling through the energy, so it is quite the workout much of the time.

When I rest from this, it is very releasing and peaceful.

I agree about lack of bliss being ego. I mean now, I still get thoughts that might be considered creepy looking demon things, but they don't really even phase me. I feel more love for everything.
Abraham describes the process as 'setting a new emotional set point', which is a great way to think of it. The higher emotion becomes normal, the set point, in which we then continue to raise on a day to day process. A gradual process, but very rewarding!
hey GW
heres an interesting thing that happened to us. in the garden at the front
of our house we have a couple of shrubs on one side. its all green over
there and i had thought it would be nice to have some color over there.
wouldnt you know that some beautiful yellow daisies just up and planted
themselves in that location and we now have color in that location where
we didnt have any before
personally i think that between now and 2012 the instances of stuff
like this happening are just going to increase

norral
Sounds cool norral. Now if I could find a way to get rid of all the sticker burrs in my front 1/2 acre, that would be great.
Haha! Well, why not imagine being happy that they are gone, and see what happens? :¬)
I just had a crazy synchronicity. 11:11 and 11% on my phone. [attachment=1123]
I love Synchronicities it's my main process of understanding my current progress with my inner workings. I'v bee seeing 33 for 2 years now and recently started noticing the number 9 over a two/3 day period. Another example I began seeing foxes everywhere until I finally understood the meaning which is always simple and beautiful.
Nice. Foxes are one of my favorite animal. I've so rarely seen them in real life.
are synchronicities increasing or decreasing?
(02-11-2013, 05:49 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]are synchronicities increasing or decreasing?

For me lately they've decreased.
(02-11-2013, 05:49 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]are synchronicities increasing or decreasing?

Synchronicity itself wouldn't be considered a variable as such, as ones entire reality construction is an orchestration of synchronicity; without which one would cease to exist.

What does 'increase' is our awareness of such, which is usually dictated by the type of synchronicity (Numerology is one the collective unconsciously often select for example) those of the 'adept' consciously manipulate to benefit the self.

The awareness of Synchronicity giving the illusion of an 'increase' is usually indicative of an expansion/growth in Awareness; more so post 2012.
Saw 1:11 and 2:22 on the clock today. I have been focused on Creator lately, as well as the central Logos of our galaxy. Trying to "merge" with them on an energetic level. Hope I'm on the right track. Anyone feel Creator coming through? I don't feel peace, but I do feel stillness right now. Working on opening my heart chakra to feel Creator's Love.

(07-27-2010, 05:22 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Another one which always make me laugh when remembering it, was when driving to some location, and contemplating the ascension of our consciousness from third to fourth density, and how the galaxy was a home for this (italics as these two words were the crux of the thoughts). A car then pulled out in front, and the number plate was XXXX ASC. ASC being an acronym for ascending. With a smile, I then noticed the make of the car, a Ford Galaxy! The smile turned into an outburst of laughter BigSmile

I love this Universe :¬)

That's fascinating, ascension and galaxy. So ascension is a real phenomenon after all, even though we didn't ascend on Dec. 21st. Or did we? This Earth doesn't seem much different. Although I do remember going through a portal in my mind about 3 years ago. It was like a conduit when I closed my eyes and fell asleep I was jarred awake by this sensation of going through the portal. So it could be that I'm from a different Universe. That's what it felt like.

These synchros keep me motivated and fixated on Creator, trying to experience it. I like to talk to Creator, and listen as Creator responds through another being. My mom brought me a cable today that goes to a printer. I wonder if a printer cable has any symbolic significance.

I love this Universe too. A few days ago I saw 666 on a license plate in roman numerals. I still ponder the ascension, if it's truly real.
any good synchro's lately?
I saw Lion King in 3D and it felt like Deja Vu. Though haven't had any real synchros lately.
I experience synchronicity *constantly*. Just one recent simple example, I came home the other day, the clock was at 4:44.

Later that night, I woke up, and looked at the clock, 4:44 (this time in the a.m.) again.

It is no longer a mysterious phenomenon to me. I now understand it as a manifestation of energy lining up as I begin to more purely activate desired vibrations and release resistance (which is just activation of unwanted vibrations). You could describe it as a natural side effect of the torsion produced or exerted by your consciousness as your reality morphs into a new one.

It never stops being cool though. BigSmile
(12-23-2014, 04:49 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I experience synchronicity *constantly*. Just one recent simple example, I came home the other day, the clock was at 4:44.

Later that night, I woke up, and looked at the clock, 4:44 (this time in the a.m.) again.

It is no longer a mysterious phenomenon to me. I now understand it as a manifestation of energy lining up as I begin to more purely activate desired vibrations and release resistance (which is just activation of unwanted vibrations). You could describe it as a natural side effect of the torsion produced or exerted by your consciousness as your reality morphs into a new one.

It never stops being cool though. BigSmile
ditto
I tend to see numbers a lot. I also sometimes see little sparks of light and odd remarks from other peoples/songs that relate to just what you were thinking about.
I think it Jung's terms it can be seen as the collective unconsciousness guiding the self. It is the beauty of the high priestess in all of her glory whispering to the conscious Magus to come closer and see the wonders she will freely offer.
Pages: 1 2