Bring4th

Full Version: What is your relationship with nicotine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Through cigarettes or any form of administration. How do you perceive it spiritually? I know it is considered a sacred teacher by some cultures. I wonder why then it is so easy to get into a mindless habit with it.
I actually tried a pipe before but couldn't get into it. Couldn't get into pot either because it made me lose control of my mind. And it made dubstep music videos look freaky.
It's easy because it is an addictive chemical, it is literally the addictive agent in tobacco. I think that's why respect for it is even more important and not to just use it to alleviate every little stress.

I was told by a Norse Heathen friend the idea that "tobacco carries your thoughts to the heavens quickly, so you should always think good thoughts when you smoke", and realized how many people smoke because they are stressed or feeling crappy and that reads as a ton of confused energy being pushed out in to the planetary field.

I like the idea of tobacco use for peace ceremonies and friendship, where the thoughts are positively focused and that is pretty much the only time I'll partake now. It also has to be freshly grown tobacco and none of that cigarette crap.
My relationship with cigarettes was one of disconnecting with my emotional body.

My Moon in Scoprio archetype has been using this among other low vibrational thing-stuff to build an emotional shell which feels like I got a sort of wall in my inner body.

I stopped smoking them a bit less than a year ago after having done a MDMA trip that made me work with the emotional root related to the moment I had started smoking them. Made me live my pain of the time and I resolved it and lost all interest I had in them. I really did love smoking but I doubt I'd be able to start them again, I just lost all appreciation I had and even found it disheartening at first like I had lost something.

They also helped me meditate at first. Each time I'd smoke it'd make me feel a need to focus in meditation on the lungs to counter-balance it. Maybe that can seem as a waste of time and energy though. The shell is also still there because stopping them made me have resistance toward doing mushrooms again (god I had done so much in the length of a year and an half and now only one tiny tiny dose in the last year and an half) as they were the mean I had to experience a night of being fully open, oftentimes even having my lungs heavily cleansed to a crystal pure-like breath, back to my comfort zone of feelings less things and being enclosed in my own energy without dealing with that of others.

I found all moments of empathy truly beautiful however heavy other people's energy were but had the same time always appreciated that it'd come to an end and I'd go back to my comfortable state. Seems like this makes me quite weak in constrast to most here who are openly dealing with the heaviness of this world and themselves. I probably got s*** tons of things just about myself I'm not working on.
I partake in Hookah.  Mint, Double Apple, and Rose are my favorite flavors.

I've never smoked a single cigarette in my life.  Don't ever plan to.

If I could, I'd be high on cannabis 24/7. Love that stuff, but I abuse it v-v
So I've been trying to quit for a while now. Slowly stopping.
I've tried smoking cigarettes twice, first time I barfed everywhere second time I got a horrible migraine that took me out of commission for a day. I get very dizzy when I'm around people who are smoking. It's just not for me it seems.
Poppers were really popular around here the last couple years although they seem to have died off a bit with the shatter craze. Bong tokes with mostly tobacco and a bit of ganja. Blech.
In term of cannabis I started vaping it since right when I stopped cigarretes. And honestly it's really a whole lot better because you get no tar whatsoever yet it still feels somewhat a tiny bit heavy. You can make yourself cough if you want too by taking good hits and the weed looks brownish at the end and lasts longer than a joint with less weed.

I guess its probably best without though or at least not daily like I do. Even with a vape I still use a water tool (they all tend to break so I got none since two weeks ago now though). I either break them or a friend does, made me wonder if the place puts curses on the items or if my higher self merely wants me to do the money transfer with them. I also got a bong to use with it but I leave it at a friend's place so use it mainly there.

Vape + bong + ice in the bong = true glorious weed experience

Vaping also lessened the quantity of weed I intake by a lot and apparently a flame destroys many useful chemicals within the plant a vaporizer allows to not waste. Definitely creates a more positive experience. To me a vape is a whole lot like courting the plant, you can start low to get certain chemicals and progressively increase the temperature moving to a temperature that vaporizes other chemicals and destroys the one you already intaked, whereas a flame is like plundering the plant and wastes portions of what it has to offer.
(03-23-2017, 11:53 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]In term of cannabis I started vaping it since right when I stopped cigarretes. And honestly it's really a whole lot better because you get no tar whatsoever yet it still feels somewhat a tiny bit heavy. You can make yourself cough if you want too by taking good hits and the weed looks brownish at the end and lasts longer than a joint with less weed.

I guess its probably best without though or at least not daily like I do. Even with a vape I still use a water tool (they all tend to break so I got none since two weeks ago now though). I either break them or a friend does, made me wonder if the place puts curses on the items or if my higher self merely wants me to do the money transfer with them. I also got a bong to use with it but I leave it at a friend's place so use it mainly there.

Vape + bong + ice in the bong = true glorious weed experience

Vaping also lessened the quantity of weed I intake by a lot and apparently a flame destroys many useful chemicals within the plant a vaporizer allows to not waste. Definitely creates a more positive experience. To me a vape is a whole lot like courting the plant, you can start low to get certain chemicals and progressively increase the temperature moving to a temperature that vaporizes other chemicals and destroys the one you already intaked, whereas a flame is like plundering the plant and wastes portions of what it has to offer.

Vaping is the key to harmonious relationship with cannabis, damn straight! Someone should start a "what's your relationship with cannabis" thread. I feel like it's a more ethereal, spiritually vaporeal experience with vaped cannabis, because the physical plant matter isn't ingested into your body, weighing you down. Smoking it feels worlds heavier. I like to save the vaped weed and make potent edibles with it though. sends all the unused energy right into your cell's energy pores, for a transcendent experience.
Exactly my thoughts as well. Smoking makes me feel oppressed in my energy field while vaping really makes me more relax and aware. I'm much more open when vaping while smoking makes me want to stay away from anything and I just can't "do" something.
(03-23-2017, 03:45 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Vaping is the key to harmonious relationship with cannabis, damn straight! Someone should start a "what's your relationship with cannabis" thread. I feel like it's a more ethereal, spiritually vaporeal experience with vaped cannabis, because the physical plant matter isn't ingested into your body, weighing you down. Smoking it feels worlds heavier. I like to save the vaped weed and make potent edibles with it though. sends all the unused energy right into your cell's energy pores, for a transcendent experience.

The edibles thing seems like a really good idea, sometimes I was accumulating it in a glass when re-filling and always thought it looked great.

Had the same pattern with something other. I have the mighty vaporizer and the top part accumulates residue of the vapor which condenses and does what's seem really close to wax. When I'd clean it with rubbing alcohol it'd come off really easy and I was just mezmerized at the beauty of the golden color, looked so glorious. Told that to someone and that person looked online and told me its apparently one of the purest form of THC you can smoke. So I tried vaping that and it does denser puffs than just weed and also lasts much longer which gives a neat experience. It's like self harvesting wax through vaping your weed. I named it Holy Honey and I got like metal pads for concentrates which it just melt into, so neat.

I guess I was wrong in my previous post, Holy Honey + a bong + ice in the bong = ultimate weed experience haha

Lesson : if it looks good and feels appealing, it's probably good still
I was yet again wrong in my previous post..

Volcano + a bong = ultimate weed experience

I haven't tried Holy Honey in the Volcano yet, so I guess that'll be the new ultimate weed experience when I do. I also read that after like 2 months of usage, some people cut the bag into pieces and disolve the harvested Holy Honey into milk to make, what I will call, Holy Milk and that apparently hits you insanely hard. I have a hard time understanding how intense that'll be because the Volcano on its own literally hits so freaking hard I don't quite get how it does that with just weed. I can do 3 full sessions with 1 filling that the weed is still green up to the third session and each session makes me much more high than vaping or smoking multiple times the quantity. Quite mysterious and amusing.
None. I always had aversion to tobacco. After start study the occult I discovered that these substances affect negatively the aura and any remote chance of use drugs has gone.

Peace, love and light.
I learned today that cigarette smoke has cyanide in it.
I do not smoke now. When I did smoke, I smoked near constantly, it felt comforting, numbed me somehow or helped me seperate from myself a moment at a time..

Interesting stuff and I still miss the physical motions of having a cigarette but I sort of started to see it as slow suicide, or self harm especially since I am most tempted when sad or feeling alone.

I was/am always physically active and I started to notice my lungs sounding squeaky/weezy, they still squeak from time to time. A close friend's mom died of lung cancer and he watched her slowly drown in her body. After he told me the details I quit right then, I couldn't expose him to that twice.
I wish I could do more to help my mom smoke less but she uses it as a stress relief from work.

Glow, your post is basically one of my worst fears to have happen to her.
I'm a big fan of nicotine, but have never been addicted to it. It really loses its magic if you use it too often. The same can be said of cannabis, except I abused it as a teenager and certainly did get addicted. Nowadays cannabis really exacerbates my kundalini imbalances, but also provides hugely insightful moments of contemplation and emotional catharsis. Tobacco, on the other hand, grounds me and makes me feel like a boss.
-----
Sorry you are going through that earth_spirit. I'm glad you are able to be around for him, hopefully modern medicine has improved since my friends mother passed and they can support/treat your father better. All the best to you both.
(04-12-2017, 12:55 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I was yet again wrong in my previous post..

Volcano + a bong = ultimate weed experience

I haven't tried Holy Honey in the Volcano yet, so I guess that'll be the new ultimate weed experience when I do. I also read that after like 2 months of usage, some people cut the bag into pieces and disolve the harvested Holy Honey into milk to make, what I will call, Holy Milk and that apparently hits you insanely hard. I have a hard time understanding how intense that'll be because the Volcano on its own literally hits so freaking hard I don't quite get how it does that with just weed. I can do 3 full sessions with 1 filling that the weed is still green up to the third session and each session makes me much more high than vaping or smoking multiple times the quantity. Quite mysterious and amusing.

To give back feedback about the Volcano experience.

I'm still using the very same bag I have ever since last post (3 months of daily usage of about.. 5 bags a day?), this is the bag other than I cut out lower portion because there was a hole (tilted bc bad job). If you have smoked in a bong then it makes a good constrast for comparison.

[Image: uvCd2Yo.jpg]

As can be seen, the holy honey for making holy milk harvest is going poorly.