Bring4th

Full Version: Why are emotions erratic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why do I go from feeling bad to feeling great in the same day without even external stimuli being responsible?

I feel like I'm almost in love. Earlier today I was sick.
The reasons for this can be infinite, we can't really know more than you. I suppose you can investigate your thoughts?
(03-21-2017, 12:41 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why do I go from feeling bad to feeling great in the same day without even external stimuli being responsible?

Are you sure there was no external stimuli? No even an invisible one, or one that does not appear as a stimuli? Even invisible stimuli (energy/frequency/certain atmposphere) can influence our mood.....or even a memory from the past that can suddenly pop up because of something very insignificant that can hardly be noticed as an external stimuli. Sometimes a simple smell can activate a memory and so make us feel sad or happy, because of the memory associated with a certain smell, or color or any small stimuli that does not even seem a stimuli can still influence us more than we can imagine.
Energetic Motions (E-Motions) are mystical like that.
My emotions are fleeting. I love them all.