Bring4th

Full Version: A game I dreamed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spent a long time dreaming last night about this virtual game that you experienced.
You went up through the colors of the densities. It got more challenging.
The game knew you, so if you asked something stupid, it would put you at a really challenging level.
I told someone that you couldn't give them the shaft.
Then one kid said "I could". And then the game took on a negative tone.
Not scary, but much respect. But then mean too.

It suddenly said "I am Ramesses." in an evil sort of voice. Well not evil but angry. Like that voice from Aladdin where the cave of wonders says you'll never leave.
And he turned into a dog. And the kid turned into a small animal. Then the voice said "run or die."
Then the kid  took off and the cartoon 3D dog chased.

I had much respect so I cried and begged the figure "have mercy. You are a god."

Then I woke up.

I don't know if that was evil, or just how guides can sometimes be way over your head if you try to trick them.
I never felt attacked myself or really in danger. Not really fear either.

I remember hearing a lot about blue-ray.

Oh yeah, there was food we were about to get to eat. But the higher density food was more challenging to eat if you weren't ready for it.
It was like dried pies or something.

It was a game I would play, with much respect.
That's an interesting dream it sounds like. I can't quite picture the context but I think I get what you mean. One thing I noticed here and am curious is how you say the game took on a negative tone, 'not scary, but much respect'. Do you mean there was an expectation of respect and that was negative or there was respect for the seriousness of the tone, or something else? Just curious what you meant there.
Wow, the post I had here before got removed.

I dreamed of another game just now, but don't really remember.
I remember it being fun and challenging.
It makes me wonder if we'll have games in 4D or higher.