Bring4th

Full Version: Chatroom Meditation: Special Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey friends, we spent some time chatting after our regular Saturday meditation this past week and decided a few of us were interested in doing an extended group meditation. Usually we meditate for ~10 mins or so. This Sunday, we will be meditating together for ONE HOUR!

Please don't feel too discouraged if you've never meditated this long!! We are going to break it up into two half hour segments. Here is the format we decided up:

Extended Chatroom Meditation: Group Chakra Clearing and Earth Healing

Date: Sunday, March 26th (and I believe by this time the daylight savings skip will be fully applied - either way, please sync with 10AM Eastern Daylight Time)

Start Time: 10AM EDT (New York), 7AM PDT, 3PM London, 12:00AM Sydney (same time as Saturday meditation)

We will meet in the chatroom and at 10 after, we will retreat to meditate for 30 minutes to work on clearing our chakras to prepare for the second half. After 30 minutes we will break for 10-15 minutes to stretch, chat, regroup, get a drink, etc (most of us are not marathon meditators!). Then at :55 past the hour or so, we will return to our meditation space to offer our shared, cleared vibrations to the planet as an effort to help balance and heal her.

This is free visualization, no specifics required. We just want to extend our efforts as a group and offering our combined intentions for service to this planet. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here (I won't lock this thread, unless we decide to sticky it later and make it a regular thing).

Hope to see you all there!!
I would love to be there, Jade, but I have a poorly 4 year old niece in hospital at the moment and Sundays are the only times I can visit her. Its a 4 hour round trip and so getting back home for 3pm is unlikely. 

Will be joining you next on Wednesday the 28th once the more reasonable time of 6am is restored!  BigSmile
I'm so sorry to hear about your niece, Nick! I'll say some extra prayers for her.
Just bumping in case anyone is hanging around and looking for something to do for the next hour or two. Meditation starts on the hour. See ya there!
Hey friends! We plan on doing this again this Sunday, April 9th. Same time, same intentions. We had I believe 8 people show up last week! Lots of doubling going on there! Hope we can hit double digits this week. Smile
April 9th, same times as OP?
Yup! And same time as Saturday meditations.
This is happening! See y'all soon. Smile
Damn, missed it.  I really want to make this a regular thing for me.  Hopefully I can make the next one, and the one after that, and the one after that etc.
We missed you, too. Looking forward to next time. Smile
Hey guys! This is happening this weekend! Sorry I haven't posted about it - hope Mercury retrograde is being nice to everyone out there!

Same time as Saturday chat - but on Sunday! Hope to see you all there!
Hi friends! Kile and I will be on a camping trip Sun-Wednesday, which cramps a few scheduled meditation sessions. Night Owl suggested rescheduling Tuesday night's, but I think we'll keep Tuesday's and reschedule this one for next weekend. Tuesday we will still be able to participate, even if we don't have service and can't log into the chat. Sunday morning we will be in the car driving so no space for meditation there.

So, the next two hour meditation will occur Sunday, May 14th. Also, if anyone wants to be back up host to hold the space for the times when Kile and I are camping in the next few months (since the season has officially begun!), let me know. Smile
Just a reminder that we will be meditating on the hour for our common mother, Mother Earth. Smile Hope to see you there!