Bring4th

Full Version: An urgent advice against premature Indigo Ray Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Sisters and Brothers on the path,
I write this because i feel a real strong need to speak about this very clearly!
This is because I dont want to lose any of my sisters and brothers to suicide!!!

I usually try to be diplomatic, try to present it in a way easier to accept.
I wont do this time. You might perceive this as smartass-ish, arrogant or whatever, so what...

There are at least 20 or 30 different channelings with Ra as well as quo which URGENTLY advice AGAINST doing higher chakra work BEFORE the lower three are SINIFICANTLY healed and unblocked!!!!
Ra as well as quo have a somewhat "remore" view on this, while this is helpful most of the the time, i think viewing this from a human and incarnate perspective could be helpful.

Trauma
Sorry, if i seem to be focussed on that, but thats what we are dealing with!
A traumatic experience is an experience where the enrgy, the emotions involved are too much to be processed, you would literally DIE if you did!
In order to survive the entity seperates from the experience and forgets about it!
That means, the nature of trauma is that its being forgotten, most of the time completely.
There is no such thing as a human being without trauma. period.
If you still believe that you didnt experience trauma, it does indicate that you are not yet ready to face it.
This is not a bad thing, all comes in the time appropriate.
Please read further.

Many if not most of us here have a strong to severe red ray blockage.
We have had one or several experiences that were so devastating that we WANTED to DIE!!
It was necessary to dissociate this, otherwise we would be dead.

In later years this is being experienced as an alienation to the human form and the physical plane.
A refusal to live in thehuman body, to deal with what arises in it ( emotions!) and to connect to the physical plane.
There is a strong tendency to aspire for "higher realms" only and to not deal with the "lower realms" as they are being perceived.

This does indicate that we are not fully incarnated, we are not really connected to the earthplane.

This expresses itself in the desire to do higher chakra work mainly while bypassing lower chakra issues.
I think its easy to see, that in a way that is the spiritual version of suicide!
Connecting more and more with higherrealms and trying toleavethis plane behind!
Sounds like dying in a way, doesnt it?

The real huge problem you re running into is:
Quite obviously you are not willing or able to deal with normal unpleasant emotions. And you dont have much experience and practice with it.
When you are not willing to deal with your "normal" emotions, how do you expect yourself being able to face the emotions related to trauma?
And, believe me, the normal suffering you experience is absolutely nothing at all compared to the energy involved in trauma, in comparison its just a joke!

Now, when you do much higher chakra work, your flooding your whole system with a lot of energy.
For quite some time there will be a whole lot of resistance, since your system will try to protect you and prevent that "lower stuff" (emotions) from arising.
But if you continue to put more and more energy into it, at some point portions of the trauma WILL arise, you break your protective shell so to say!
This can take days, weeks or even months,but it WILL happen at some point.
And it will not come while you safely sit in meditation, itwill come as catalyst, a situation, something a person does or says to you.
And then: BOOM!

now, imagine a person that is not safely connected to the physical plane and which has no practice and experience in dealing with heavy emotions all of a sudden being overwhelmed by a magnified almost absolute drive to DIE NOW!

Do you expect awareness? Do you think you can handle this being completely unprepared?

Some survive it and grow, some dont Sad

I would like to add some encouragement for living here and i wont say the obvious stuff we all know.

When we have a read ray blockage, we are notreally connected to the physical plane.
We dont actually experience "real" life on earth.
From a remote view we experience only an abstraction of physical life, but not the real thing.
When we manage to heal our red ray, we start to get out of the abstraction. We start to experience earth life as it really is.
And it is not "lower". There is a magic to it, a spiritual depth to EVERYTHING you wouldnt believe it.
In fact, all the spiritual depths we are seeking (by higher chakra work for example) can be found HERE.
But we have to heal!

Another thing i d like to mention is.
We are well aware of the different bodies we have.
We are trying to develop the indigo ray body for example, sice we need a "vehicle" to be effective in the "indigo" realms, to be able to move around there and "take action"
The same goes for the 3d plane. We need to inhabit our bodies to be effective here, the more we inhabit it, the more effective and "impactful" we can be.
If we dont inhabit our body fully, we are only able to affect our physical in a very limited way obviously.

I apologize if this all came across a little arrogant, but i felt a real direct approach was needed!
I completely support this post. Lower chakra work must be carefully and patiently attended to!

The LOO provides the example of Aleister Crowley. He became overwhelmed by the true nature of things and died a drug addict in deep inner pain. Before I learned about this in the LOO, I had knowledge of Crowley and some of the work he did. I believe I know what Ra was referring to.

Crowley and an apprentice were doing magical work in the deserts outside of Cairo, Egypt. Crowley was already confused in polarity at this point, his apprentice was trained in a very negative fashion... intense sadomasochism. This broke his apprentice and he was slavish to Crowey.
Crowley was working with the Enochian Aethyrs or keys, which are extremely powerful magical invocations, using the angelic language.

He called upon the guardian of th gateway of the abyss (tree of life, Da'ath) Choronizon.

I was going to write out what I remember but I found the link to the story, I highly recommend reading it. It's very interesting!

http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/642011.html

Excerpt from last paragraph:
Quote:Some of Crowley's experiences in the Aethyrs were lyrical hymns of beauty and ecstasy, but others seemed full of foreboding—suggesting that he had stumbled into a world for which he was not yet prepared. By the time they reached Biskra on 16 December, Crowley knew that he was perilously close to the absolute limit of his powers. Four days later he concluded the final Call. The magical work was finished. The two men were utterly exhausted, but not by the hardships of the physical journey, which Crowley, at least, found delightful. It was the magical experience that had taken its toll. Those who knew them said that Neuburg "bore the marks of this magical adventure to the grave," and that Crowley, shattered psychologically, never recovered from the ordeal
Great thread Agua Smile
What in the true nature of things would overwhelm you?

I had experiences that freaked me out but they weren't the true nature of things. They were just schizophrenic episodes about being killed by a black hole and stuff. Not really the true nature.
I can attest to this as well. Have a very firm and clear lower 4 before doing any extensive work on the upper 3.
I am in agreement with what Agua has posted. It is an unfortunate idea that the new age (and some religions) has cultivated the idea that we are not a body, we are a soul. I understand the sentiment, but it's not helpful. We all have bodies right now, and to ignore them is not healthy. To honor them is healthy, in my opinion.

And the body comes with 3D mind and emotions, which are part of the whole reality of who we are in this moment. There has been extensive research and work done on fragmentation; two notable examples are Ekhart Tolle (more new age) and John Bradshaw (more mainstream but absolutely awesome), not to mention all the shamanic traditions devoted to it. One may not be ready to face deeply buried traumas, but to deny any existence of that possibility I think is even more harmful because it reinforces the fear around the "walls" of the buried trauma by setting up another (conscious) layer of resistance.

But there is no judgment about it. The ability to fragment, as Agua posted, saves the life of the traumatized person. It is a survival instinct and it works very well. Elkhart Tolle talks about the "pain body." The pain body is what reacts with emotional content, making the reactive person feel traumatized again, while directing the anger at a source that only triggers the original source of the pain.

I don't think anything is impossible. I don't think it's impossible to rise above Earthly traumas but I do think it's highly improbable. The thing is, the resistance to embracing the original trauma or "ugly" or negative experience and denying its existence or value, makes it a powerful, enigmatic, and unconscious force in a life.
I fully agree with this agua. I'd just want to ask what should we do in real time when such feeling arises or if a friend communicates such feelings? Such thoughts has already came up my mind in the past. I can't say exactly how serious it was but it appeared mostly due to feelings that there was no action that could make the situation more positive. And I'm not talking about feeling better, there is obviously many actions to take to feel better in the present but more actions towards fixing the issue that makes us want to die or in my case that makes it sometimes seem impossible to see how living can continue being a pleasant experience under certain circumstances.

Edit: just to make sure it's clear I'm not refering to how to clean red ray as this is a constant process and the reasons I'm not so energized by these thoughts anymore is the result of constant work of cleaning. I'm really asking how to deal with the real time issue becoming overwhelming. Let's say a friend wants to die....or even I could imagine these thoughts coming back as a result of receiving too much negative energy from my surrounding.
Meh, don't bite off more than you can chew!
(03-22-2017, 01:50 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]I fully agree with this agua. I'd just want to ask what should we do in real time when such feeling arises or if a friend communicates such feelings? Such thoughts has already came up my mind in the past. I can't say exactly how serious it was but it appeared mostly due to feelings that there was no action that could make the situation more positive. And I'm not talking about feeling better, there is obviously many actions to take to feel better in the present but more actions towards fixing the issue that makes us want to die or in my case that makes it sometimes seem impossible to see how living can continue being a pleasant experience under certain circumstances.

Edit: just to make sure it's clear I'm not refering to how to clean red ray as this is a constant process and the reasons I'm not so energized by these thoughts anymore is the result of constant work of cleaning. I'm really asking how to deal with the real time issue becoming overwhelming. Let's say a friend wants to die....or even I could imagine these thoughts coming back as a result of receiving too much negative energy from my surrounding.

I didnt quite get it, is the question how one can help another person through or how to deal with it when it arises in oneself?
I'm talking about urgency. I don't think talking about chakras to someone about to jump off a bridge will be useful. I understand most people need mostly to be heard and understood but I'm just wanting more tools in my bag to help. Like what would most of you guys if you follow your intuition would tell you to do/not do in these circumstances?
i dont even know what indigo ray is all i know is that there is sometimes love, then there is sometimes complete absence of love. why should i trust the love when it comes if it so callously leaves always?
I think indigo ray is about shifting reality in one sense. Like working with probabilities. That's what I used to do with it.
It didn't really take too much effort.

But I can't get my mind around energy patterns now.
Agua I think I've just realized why so many entities attempt higher work before they are prepared. I think it's because those who are not balanced in the lower chakras often do not have much knowledge or experience with the concept of chakras. So instead of seeking to balance themselves, they seek out those experiences that are easiest for them. In my one year of college before I dropped out, I did a lot a lot of psychedelics. Going into higher states, into the way-beyond-your-body states, was/is WAY EASIER and WAY MORE INSTANTLY REWARDING than interacting with physical humans!

Interacting on a yellow ray social level is SO SO SO HARD. Doing a large dose of DMT and rocketing into a place that chaotically loves you infinitely feels SO MUCH BETTER IN THE SOUL - short term, that is. It turned out that I was severely unbalancing myself by chasing that which is reserved for higher density work. I got told by the DMT near the end, a sort of gentle warning, that I needed to stop and go focus on humans. Which I have done, slowly and steadily for the last two years.

But I tell ya, higher chakra work is so much more fun than the meaty lower chakra work.
Yeah, I tried imagining Bolt (from Disney) during a DMT trip and he was all like growling and spiky and I learned you can't take things with you.
There is another called 5-meo-DMT that causes a full ego death and you experience being God, and it can freak you out because it's infinite.
(03-23-2017, 01:58 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Agua I think I've just realized why so many entities attempt higher work before they are prepared. I think it's because those who are not balanced in the lower chakras often do not have much knowledge or experience with the concept of chakras. So instead of seeking to balance themselves, they seek out those experiences that are easiest for them. In my one year of college before I dropped out, I did a lot a lot of psychedelics. Going into higher states, into the way-beyond-your-body states, was/is WAY EASIER and WAY MORE INSTANTLY REWARDING than interacting with physical humans!

Interacting on a yellow ray social level is SO SO SO HARD. Doing a large dose of DMT and rocketing into a place that chaotically loves you infinitely feels SO MUCH BETTER IN THE SOUL - short term, that is. It turned out that I was severely unbalancing myself by chasing that which is reserved for higher density work. I got told by the DMT near the end, a sort of gentle warning, that I needed to stop and go focus on humans. Which I have done, slowly and steadily for the last two years.

But I tell ya, higher chakra work is so much more fun than the meaty lower chakra work.

I agree and i understand what you described!

I would however suggest to question the understanding of chakras, blockages and balancing.
It is not necessary at to have an understanding of chakras to unblock them or balance them, not at all, surely not to do lower chakra work.

All that is needed is to stay in the present moment and deal with what arises in you.
Consciously experiencing whatever emotion arises releases the emotional charge, brings a deeper understanding and thus dissolves the blockage over time.

In my understanding, the attempt to unblock and balance chakras without dealing with the emotions involved, is pretty much futile.
I would say this does not unblock a chakra, since the blockage originates from not being able to deal with the emotions, it cannot be dissolved by continuing to not deal with the emotions involved.
I believe this is a misunderstanding or misinterpretation.
There is no such thing as intellectually unblocking a chakra blockage!

So, i agree to a degree, as i already said in my original post, but i dont think any knowledge of chakras or chakra work is needed.
I know quite a few people that have completely unblocked and balanced their lower chakras and never dealt with the concept of chakras.
On the other hand i know lots of people who are quite aware of all the chakra knowledge and are very much blocked and unbalanced!

I really think it is very much about the unwillingness, lack of capacity or unability to consciously deal with emotions at all!
(03-22-2017, 07:02 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]i dont even know what indigo ray is all i know is that there is sometimes love, then there is sometimes complete absence of love. why should i trust the love when it comes if it so callously leaves always?

I can only guess here, but have two thoughts to offer, maybe you can use these:

I would say, in general love itself is completely "reliable", it is always there, but we dont always feel it.

First idea would be, depending on what arises in the very moment, you either accept and feel it, or you dont/cant/ wont. In the latter case you actually would close your heart, so naturally you dont feel love anymore.

Second idea, most likely you didnt experience love on a reliable basis, it was probably very unstable (especially when i think of your father) so it could well be that you experience or re-experience a childhood pattern here.
(03-23-2017, 01:58 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Agua I think I've just realized why so many entities attempt higher work before they are prepared. I think it's because those who are not balanced in the lower chakras often do not have much knowledge or experience with the concept of chakras. So instead of seeking to balance themselves, they seek out those experiences that are easiest for them. In my one year of college before I dropped out, I did a lot a lot of psychedelics. Going into higher states, into the way-beyond-your-body states, was/is WAY EASIER and WAY MORE INSTANTLY REWARDING than interacting with physical humans!

You sure have to be ready, that's why different people react differently to drugs. If they make you freak out and turn your life into a nightmare, you sure need more balancing in the lower chakras and maybe stop at all. Although I would say it's possible to do drugs for other reasons than escape reality. They can be a mean to explore the possibilities so you can try and reach those possibilities without drugs afterwards. They can help you heal, and release lots of stuck energy that are not being able to release without a higher state of mind, and some don't know how to reach them otherwise. But the goal should always be to be able to work without them, not getting dependant on them. I would also say concerning the reward that different people will find different rewards, and so it is possible that some people do not experience reward out of 3D, like at all, and so I would understand their need to escape. Even for me I must say, I find 3D to be a state of work mostly. That's the essence of catalysts. For exemple 3D let's us create friendships, which is nice, but put two friends in the same room for too long and they'll end up hating each other, turning friendship into work. Work on a job for too long, it becomes real hard work. Cleaning your lower chakras IS work, but having to maintain them clean because people will send you lots of heavy energies is even more work. We work to maintain relationships, we work to have a job which in return is work, we work to have money, we work to maintain our bodies in shape, we work to eat, we work to understand each other. Everything here is work and so of course the temptation to escape is great. And yet the rewards are like trying to hold a slippery fish. Life is much more easy going if you can find yourself in a higherstate of mind without drugs and without too much external perturbations, but that's a hard thing to achieve indeed.
@nightowl

I did mean to speak against the use of substances.
With the necessary background and surrounding, they can be a great aid in healing.
But they can also be an escape.

And, if you re not ready it might be dangerous.
You never know where you end up.
You can reach highest states but could as well end up in your deepest pain.

If you re experienced, the is great healing potential in ending up in trauma, i mean if your used to do this kind of "work".
If not hell can break open.

I would also advice to always have someone with you.
Some issues are almost impossible to heal alone.

When you imagine that you can end up in the very situation where the issue or blockage started, you are in the very place where you can most effectively do healing work, by first releasing the pain and then correct the original experience by a new experience.

I ended up in a state of complete contactless-ness once, that was very early in this incarnation, and i was about to die.
You cannot heal contactless-ness alone, obviously, my girlfriend was with me and established a very strong contact, and by that healed this issue to a large degree.
So to say by making a connection with the part of me that has absolutely no connection to nothing.

That would be impossible to accomplish alone!
Yeah I think if you make a friend try a new drug they never tried before, you gotta stay with them, they become your responsibility. You never really know how they'll react. Even something as bening as weed or alcool can turn someone completely insane for an entire night if they just freakout, imagine if they lose complete sense of their reality on psychedelichs, many people have their ego fight the drug as hard as they can. Even someone with confidence can experience this.
@NightOwl

As to "What can i do if someone is about to jump off a bridge".

I dont think there is any set rule. The goal of the situation would be to prevent people from jumping.
I think everybody will do intuitively the right thing.
I found that all people have incredible intuaition and guidance in such a situation.

Even if they say or do something totally stupid, it was often the exact thing needed.
I think trusting in intuition would be the best thing.

I think its somehow similar, if a person is suicidal on an internet forum.
It mostly about keeping her or him in the in arnation in the first place.
To do real healing without being present in person is probably not really possible.

A thing i would like to mention is:

We usually have conflicting energies in us.
In the case of a suicidal person, there would be a tendency to kill herself and an opposite tendency to stay alive.
If you "take" much of the "staying alive" portion, the tendency to kill herself could even grow.

So sometimes it can be very wise to not take this side, but rather the opposite side, thus enabling the person to feel more of the "i want to live side".
Not by encouraging suicide but, for example, not putting too much energy in the "dont do this" side and rather offer acceptance for whatever the person decides.
But you never know :/

If the danger of suicide is not that high and you re there in person, for example with a friend, much more healing can be done.
But i guess that was not what you meant?
Well I must say my initial question was pretty vague as I wanted to include as many situations as possible, even the ones I would experience myself these thoughts, but I am working on my chakras so, I already know for exemple that going for hicking on a mountain really makes me want to stay alive. I would have just thought this to be awkward to suggest that to someone in urgency mode or to meditate on cleaning their chakras so I wanted other inputs. I usually go for intuition as well, but sometimes other people find clever ideas I would have like to hear about. I think the basis anyway really is to just listen and acknowledge their pain, make them feel cared about, understood and heard. It's just I often find myself lacking advice when someone sees no hope because I have found myself in that position as well. I usually just wait and it pass, but some people suffer so much in an instant they just want to end it right now and get free of the pain. If they see no hope and I already find myself having a hard time finding my hope, I don't really know what to suggest except to just have faith, but some people don't even believe or understand faith. I hope that makes my question more understandable.
If you re with a friend who is in such a state (and there is no danger he would "jump" right now) i can maybe offer a helpful "image".

I would say, when a human experiences extremely intense emotions, especially painful ones, its 99% of the time not a emotion directly "caused" by the present situation, but an old emotions from childhood or earlier that has been triggered.

This person would have no awreness or understanding of this, many do not understand this at all, let alone in such a situation.
So, you cannot "create" that awareness, but you could be aware of that yourself.

This would mean, you are aware that you are actually dealing with a child or even a baby in a severe situation.
Probably the "child"will be very young. Most of these severe blockages and feelings originate or develop in the very first year.

That has two consequences.
It would be almost impossible for the person to consciously understand whats happening, it will be an unconscious state of deep emotions.
You cannot reach the person in that state with anything that contains an intellectual portion, like an explanation. Only thing that would happen is, you get the person out of that state for the moment, but it will most likely fall back into it once you re gone.

Being really present, offer a loving state of being is probably the best you can do.
Just offer a space where the pain is allowed to be.
It will definetely subside after some time.

It is also most helpful to hold a hand, lay your hand on her heart or touch a limb.
Any body contact will help grounding.
And body contact might be the only thing that reaches the person, if she falls deep into a 1year old state for example.
When the state is extremely young, like a few weeks, you should consider, thatthe portion of the person that is IN that state, will notbe able to understand words, maybe not even be able to understand hearing or eyesight.
So body contact is needed and helpful.

I experienced cases where the person was in a state so severe so so "early" (in terms of age) that the only thing that could reach that person, was taking off my shirt and pulling her to my skin, since skin contact is the only thing a newborn human can really connect to.
Yes that's exactly what I had in mind with my question. You tackled the exact thing I had a hard time finding words for. Sometimes rational explanations are of no use, and they are those which I have more experience with. In such cases, I find I have nothing more to offer than compassion and presence and yet, sometimes it's just not enough. Thanks a lot. If someone else have more tricks like this it'd be awesome.
(03-22-2017, 02:57 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Meh, don't bite off more than you can chew!

Completely agree with Mr turtle here and its been a recurring theme here also. I call it putting the cart before the horse. Many are in such a hurry to be this highly evolved spiritual adept that they completely neglect their lower level imbalances. What I think most don't realize is that this attempt at becoming something greater is actually an orange ray imbalance of unworthiness pertaining to their current self. 

They attempt to become something other than what they are be it, alone, unsatisfied with life, or simply to gain attention. 

This is dangerous territory and Ra spoke of the danger but it hasn't deterred those that wish be something other than what they are. 

The unfortunate part is if they could ust come to the understanding and acceptance that they are absolutely perfect the way they are, they would actually start to make progress. Self acceptance and forgiveness is the first step to climbing the spiritul ladder in my opinion 
Part of the issue might be that 'chakras' as we use it in Western occultism is very, very different from the traditional concepts its associated with and so I think they are wildly out of their original context at this point.

http://www.thewayofmeditation.com.au/blo...s-chakras/
(03-23-2017, 04:40 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]...
This would mean, you are aware that you are actually dealing with a child or even a baby in a severe situation.
Probably the "child"will be very young. Most of these severe blockages and feelings originate or develop in the very first year.
...etc. (see post above)

I can attest the truth of this, in my experience, both with myself and others.

In John Bradshaw's work, he advises at one point to look at your behaviors, and identify any behaviors that might not seem age-appropriate. It didn't take me long to identify something I did, which was anomalous and irrational—I had a habit of "pouting" and this was accompanied by not being articulate. I would often say, "I don't feel good," which, besides being grammatically incorrect, which I normally don't do, was a vague statement that could mean absolutely anything in the circumstances the "pouting" occurred.

Bradshaw then says to identify at what age the anomalous behavior WOULD be age-appropriate. Here, then, you have a clue to when you were traumatized and perhaps even what is being triggered. In my case, I figured that age 4 was when children pout.

There is one exercise I recall that Bradshaw recommends regarding this identification. He suggests you write a letter as your child self (at the age you have identified with the inappropriate behavior for an adult—in my case this would be me at age 4), but you write the letter with your non-dominant hand. Whatever you write is fine. Maybe you write to your parents or about your feelings, whatever comes up. You write a second letter as an adult with your normal dominant hand in answer to the child's letter; and here you can console the inner child, give them the love they did not receive or nurturing they needed.

This is a way to reach and work with those triggered subconscious parts of self that have been fragmented, and are continuing to trigger now. I do recommend Bradshaw's books. I can't recall which one this exercise came from (I keep lending out my copies of his books) but it might be "Homecoming," or "Healing the Shame that Binds You."
______
To be honest, i admit i dont really bother with chakras.
I practice one technique, that activates all chakras and has a focus on the lower three ( at the level i am at right now).
Other than that i do not deal with it.

I used it mainly to stick to the terminology most use here.
Attributing emotional and biographical issues to the lower three and reaching "higher realms" with the higher ones, especially indigo.

My main focus or intent was more to advertise emotional and biographical work, instead of trying to bypass this by trying to contact II and concentrating a lot on 3rd eye activation for example.
I suppose that I rather meant that those who bypass lower chakra work in favor of higher chakra work tend more towards ignoring or rejecting the things that arise from yellow ray blockages. Which I identify strongly with. So in fact they are unfamiliar both with the concept of 'CHAKRA' as a labeled concept and with the concept of 'Accepting That Which Must Eventually Be Accepted.' This latter concept I am most familiar with.

Rejection of the physical world is quite easy to do when one has access to an abundance of chemical tools which facilitate such bypassing, and when such chemical tools allow access to those hyperdimensional friends who cherish one's presence, and in fact do not discourage but ENCOURAGE YOUR JOURNEYS, because they so miss your presence.

In that respect I believe that fourth density entities lack a great deal of wisdom - I was blessed and loved by many entities within fourth density, despite the fact that I was outright neglecting my third density yellow ray work. Apparently the work that resulted from my LSD and DMT endeavours was worth the two subsequent years of painstaking physical realm work, because I never had a "bad trip" in which I was dissuaded from continuing. My dissuasion arose as a result of my displacement from the physical realm (UC Davis college system) into a more confined and immediately socially demanding situation (my parents' house).
yes, i knowwhat you mean, sjel!

I admit i also took that road to a degree, i also wanted to have that pleasant connection to higher realms.
And i also experienced what you just experienced. I did have some years of therapy before and when ithappened, i knew how to deal with it.

My post above was actually an answer to gentle wanderer.

And, i would also say that in regards to your post:
I dont think attributing this to a certain chakra does really serve you.
i mean, if its just a method how you explain these emotions to you, okay.
Thats noproblem, i wouldnt do any harm.

But if you use it as a basis to work on a specific chakra, by whatever method, you could end up working on the wrong chakra, if you know what i mean.

I believe the is a significant part of the root chakra involved, as well as orange ray and probably yellow also.
I think its a good idea to view the lower three as very interconnected and so (if one practices a technique that concentrates on one chakra at a time) always work on all three.
And i would also say, our understanding of chakras is very very limited.
Nailing it down to root is sex and survival for example just doesnt cut it for me.
In my current understanding, and this is really limited, i would at least attribute connectedness to the physical plane, self worth issues, sexual issues, and survival issues to it.
If we only look at the latter, survival, every single traumatic experience would have a red ray portion to it, since either a fear of death or the decision to die will ALWAYS be involved.

If an emotion arises in me, i mean a severe one, i just deal with it, try to consciously experience it.
No emotion ever said "Hi, i come from yellow ray and i greet you" Smile
And i always found out after some time, that these issues are quite complex and interrelated.

Thats why i rather dont use that "system".

I would also suggest to look if there might be a connection between the trips you enjoyed and the challenges you ran into.
I would say, the outer experiences are catalyst, enabling you to access old stored emotions.
This access could have been opened by the trips!

Whenever i enter "heavenky realms" on inner journeys, usually some time afteri ran into really challenging situations, and i think there is a connection!
Pages: 1 2