Bring4th

Full Version: What can angels or spirit guides do in our lives?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can angels or spirit guides take away fear in our hearts?

I am loving, but would like that love to be more balanced with wisdom.

Can they give you wisdom to where you can suddenly figure things out and have answers for problems in your life?

What if they teach you in dreams but you cannot remember them?

If anyone can read my energy, do I feel pretty balanced? Someone felt that I was brilliant, but I needed to keep my energy inward instead of shining all the time.

I don't know if it's healthy to always keep yourself open and flowing. That person seemed pretty intelligent.

I want a relationship, and want to be good at it, and don't want to be lonely.

I love you all. Trying not to worry too much. But I do want to be cooperative with my guides and the angels.
If your question is if they can learn/teach in your stead, no. That is what they do as selves of their own, but they can answer your calls and help with your seeking as you create openings for them to.

Interesting question about dreams. I've always remembered so little of them that it did make me wonder to what extent to shape me outside my conscious awareness. I apparently speak a freaking lot while sleeping.
Yeah I open to them.

This alkaline filtered water is causing an increase in energy (I think Kundalini) flowing through my brain that sort of feels dizzy or weird. I'd like to ground that.

Yeah I'll only really remember dreams 1 or 2 times a week. Sometimes it involves going to remote star systems or galaxies. I once saw a neutron star that had alphabetic letters on it. It was grey colored.
I do not interact with guides and angels at all, consciously. I do interact with guides in dreams, they are always disguised as members of my dream world, but they stand out when I look back, because they are much more intelligent and have deeper eyes. I always remember them by their eyes. They never say "I am your guide!" but they always do something that compels me to write the dream down or to think about it all day.

For example one time there was a guy that looked like art garfunkel, who stood in the middle of a whirlwind dream in which all my thoughts and cluttered mind was moving rapidly, too rapidly to think or meditate or be conscious, but this guy stood perfectly still, perfectly in the center, with PENETRATINGLY BLUE eyes, like ELECTRIC FIRE BLUE, and he was staring DIRECTLY INTO MY EYES. my body kept moving chaotically all around the whirlwind dream, but his eyes LOCKED my eyes into place, i couldn't look away. then i woke up.

that guy has been in several of my dreams, different body, same penetrating blue eyes that stare me down until i wake up.. maybe he's my astral teacher, i dunno. maybe my discarnate guru.
That was me actually. Did I freak you out?
(03-23-2017, 01:16 AM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]That was me actually. Did I freak you out?

Hey I was gonna say that. Tongue

Really though, I find that most things come to me in music. I see entities as inspiration. In whatever way you feel inspired (feeling depressed is also an 'inspiration') is an expression of the entities which are around you. I guess properly those entities are attracted to you according to the inspiration you are having. Feeling sorrow or joy are both ways in which we can resolve things together because sometimes sharing in those feelings help them to move and grow.
Maybe I'll make a new thread discussing how we all perceive our guides and their interactions.
(03-23-2017, 01:34 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'll make a new thread discussing how we all perceive our guides and their interactions.

Yeah, do that. Will be interesting to read. I'd like to know their intentions.
(03-23-2017, 01:34 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'll make a new thread discussing how we all perceive our guides and their interactions.

YES do that I've been wanting that sort of thread but didn't/don't know how to word it. The key thing I find in guide interaction is how vague and enigmatic they are. frustrating, these wise guys are
In a dream I learned you can't give them the shaft. Like you can't f*** with them.
(03-23-2017, 01:55 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]In a dream I learned you can't give them the shaft. Like you can't f*** with them.

Haha!! How did you learn this
(03-23-2017, 01:59 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2017, 01:55 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]In a dream I learned you can't give them the shaft. Like you can't f*** with them.

Haha!! How did you learn this

I was playing a game with them like asking questions and stuff. If I asked something stupid it got really challenging.
Then I told a kid that you couldn't give them the shaft. And he said "I could." And then it went all demented and it was like the pharaoh Ramases of Egypt became a god and told him to run or die.

It was like ok, till suddenly it was like god level. Then it was a little intimidating. But still much respect.
(03-23-2017, 12:52 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]For example one time there was a guy that looked like art garfunkel, who stood in the middle of a whirlwind dream in which all my thoughts and cluttered mind was moving rapidly, too rapidly to think or meditate or be conscious, but this guy stood perfectly still, perfectly in the center, with PENETRATINGLY BLUE eyes, like ELECTRIC FIRE BLUE, and he was staring DIRECTLY INTO MY EYES. my body kept moving chaotically all around the whirlwind dream, but his eyes LOCKED my eyes into place, i couldn't look away. then i woke up.

Seems to me like the purpose of that dream was to teach you the kind of vibe you felt when your eyes were locked into place.

Are you able to feel how the lock moment felt? And if so, can it be useful to connect to and use?

Last time I saw a guide in a dream I got told I don't really know anyone here with a death stare that made me wake up. Was a fragmented lucid dream experience in which the first attempt I found people in my room looking into my stuff and avoiding answering my questions beyond that I got they didn't know me and were there because of that until they left and I chased them to lose grip on the dream and wake up. On the third lucid dream attempt I was smoking a cigarette with my sister and saw them off in the distance and said "oh I know them" and got that. Then I couldn't get back into the dream world for a 4th attempt. On the second attempt my entire house was full of people partying except my room and I didn't want to leave because I felt uncomfortable.

Very symbolic, mainly got that my house is a freaking demon nest. Never got to lucid dream again after that.
Just got this message today.

[Image: 17425983_1010904725676274_6391409821991236887_n.jpg]
(03-23-2017, 08:13 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2017, 12:52 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]For example one time there was a guy that looked like art garfunkel, who stood in the middle of a whirlwind dream in which all my thoughts and cluttered mind was moving rapidly, too rapidly to think or meditate or be conscious, but this guy stood perfectly still, perfectly in the center, with PENETRATINGLY BLUE eyes, like ELECTRIC FIRE BLUE, and he was staring DIRECTLY INTO MY EYES. my body kept moving chaotically all around the whirlwind dream, but his eyes LOCKED my eyes into place, i couldn't look away. then i woke up.

Seems to me like the purpose of that dream was to teach you the kind of vibe you felt when your eyes were locked into place.

Are you able to feel how the lock moment felt? And if so, can it be useful to connect to and use?

Last time I saw a guide in a dream I got told I don't really know anyone here with a death stare that made me wake up. Was a fragmented lucid dream experience in which the first attempt I found people in my room looking into my stuff and avoiding answering my questions beyond that I got they didn't know me and were there because of that until they left and I chased them to lose grip on the dream and wake up. On the third lucid dream attempt I was smoking a cigarette with my sister and saw them off in the distance and said "oh I know them" and got that. Then I couldn't get back into the dream world for a 4th attempt. On the second attempt my entire house was full of people partying except my room and I didn't want to leave because I felt uncomfortable.

Very symbolic, mainly got that my house is a freaking demon nest. Never got to lucid dream again after that.

Your house is not a demon nest lol
Perhaps you got something out of it just for you, because I saw her dream to be interpreted in my mind as her perspective of spinning out of control, but being kept steady by a guide.

Actually, perhaps to the guide she is still in placement in front of him, which is why he can keep eye contact of her so easily.  Or it could be seen that the gaze is their link, a tether.  To observe is enough to maintain a lock on and keep a steady connection with another through even chaos.

I think I've experienced a guide or two in my dreams, especially as a child when they were bright and vast and vivid.  And story like...  I miss those dreams a lot.

Dreams are cool.  I really like dreams.  Even the dark and nightmarish ones give me cool horror story ideas.
(03-23-2017, 10:46 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Your house is not a demon nest lol

Well my sister hear voices impersonating people furthering her issues and my parents seem often troubled and with great struggle with sleep, so I don't know about that.

Personally it's like they keep in my shadow and rarely ever energize my awareness of them or mess with me in a significative manner that'd promote my awakening or growth. They just want me to remain as I am so they work outside my awareness.

In all honesty though, they're great fools to take me for a fool. I pay back all services a thousandfold in the name of the Creator we are. So easy it is to just look at their core of light beneath their darkness as if calling to break out and make them my next focus of work. Those who mess with me call to receive my focus, is basicly how I see it and I'll propell them to the Light and the One as it is my own direction.

(03-23-2017, 10:46 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Dreams are cool.  I really like dreams.  Even the dark and nightmarish ones give me cool horror story ideas.

I look forward seeing all the countless hours of night time I don't remember, it's like I got a parralel life to find.
(03-23-2017, 11:22 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I look forward seeing all the countless hours of night time I don't remember, it's like I got a parralel life to find.

Aha, that's a great thought. Bashar said "you're actually existing in heaven [dreams/astral world is heaven] - dreaming that you're in hell! [earth/physical reality]." funny thought, and reassuring.

good idea about focusing on that sensation of being eyes locked, it might facilitate meditative focus.