Bring4th

Full Version: What do you wish you could have told yourself when you were suffering most?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is something you would say to your most damaged incarnation, the one who knows nothing but pain.
I would probably say nothing. I would try to transmute the pain using my heart and 3rd eye.
I think in our previous afterlives we have healed from past incarnations.
(03-22-2017, 09:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I would probably say nothing. I would try to transmute the pain using my heart and 3rd eye.
I think in our previous afterlives we have healed from past incarnations.

that seems brutal but maybe youre right
I've had moments of distilling past lives traumas where I blacked out because the energy was too intense and the times I did not black out my vision still went black I was like blind. On one occasion though I focused it all in my crown and I felt my veil instantly lift and went into time/space for a few minutes and when I came back it's like I turned around at the edge and saw all the memory of what I just had done fall away like sand in my hands and then I went back in my body knowing I chose to distill it from out of here. I think the times I resisted losing consciousness made me work the energy from down here which is much harder.

So I think we do have traumas that bring us down and shape our lives but that once we're done with the 3D saga we can really transmute it all much more easily when disincarnate.

This was my experience so I don't want to make it an absolute though, for all I know I could've left them there just to create biases in my next life so that I may serve those I have the role to serve.
-----
Probably "I'm sorry."
I Love you
What else would there be to say except...

Look for Love In The Moment Every Moment, don't stop, because I love you and miss you.
I usually tell myself to observe, seek to understand and accept. But I probably should tell myself more often to just let it out.
I'd probably do Ho'oponopono, but I don't think my most hurt self would register it. Honestly, what I did when I embraced this self was to hug him close until we became One. Then we split again and he 'went on his way'.
Don't use knives and blades.. just hang yourself from a tree.
Nothing remains the same forever in this world though.
If you want to live.. look for great art and create them yourself.
Let it goooooo, let it goooooo perfect earworm lol

But seriously, forgiveness and acceptance of one's self and all other selves that may have caused such suffering is a good place to begin. I wish I had done this for a dear coworker who just took her life last week.

Sit in the darkest most quiet area you can find. Meditate on nothing for a while until the time is right and you will know when that is. Once that happens, start forgiving whoever and whatever comes to mind first. Keep going ad going until you cannot think of anyone or anything that may need forgiving and accepting.

Oh and say it out loud. Say it so you a can hear and feel the emotions being released
I kind of connected to the moment all of my soul's darkness found its light. So I'd try to share that moment.

I know you don't care, I know you can't see this nor feel this beyond this window of feeling I share with you just as it had been shared to me to act as a guiding light when we will most need it. But one day you will see, you will know and you will feel the perfection of all these moments in all their meanings and purposes. You'll forgive yourself and others until you see there is truly nothing to forgive but your own need to forgive, that all was well and perfect and you will love yourself and all others so dearly.

I am waiting for you at the moment where we find this and turn to light, the moment when you become me. And then, just like me you'll love all it entailed about us and all it made us become, you'll love the unique kinds of services it will allow you to offer to the Creator and the essence we become. You will forgive yourself and you will wish it to never be otherwise than what it was because it is us. I wait for you.
(03-22-2017, 09:28 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]What is something you would say to your most damaged incarnation, the one who knows nothing but pain.

This is probably the only thing they would be in vibrational proximity to hear in such a state:

This is a good question, and I have been thinking about it since the OP.

For anyone who has reached that "dark night of the soul," or felt such great "hopeless" pain in life, in very practical terms I agree with Anagogy. The only thing you can reach out with to a person (or self) in despair is something close enough to despair, otherwise all the love and cheerful hope seems like empty chatter, and there is no connection being made to the despairing person's pain. The idea is to raise the despair vibration to one of anger, or as the above song says, a "f**k it" attitude. From anger, one gets energy, and one can use this as a way to initiate action or movement, as despair immobilizes and paralyzes. 
Your journey in life will include a realization of all you ever wanted and more. Don't feel guilty about doing what it takes to ensure your own comfort and happiness as much as is possible - societal, familial, and cultural obligations be damned for they were not made for a life such as yours- and know that you will heal yourself completely by figuring things out though you may not now see the way. Never give up and you will become happier and more full of love than you can imagine.
"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother (himself)."