Bring4th

Full Version: Experiencing Spiritual Awakening. Seeking Guidance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this is officially my first post! First of all I would like to thank each of you here on this forum for all that you have posted, It has helped me to find much comfort and understanding over the past few days.  Heart  Heart  Heart

Secondly, I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Zach, my friends usually call me ZachBob or ZB. I turned 27 on February 24th. I work as a manager at a barbecue restaurant and I've worked in restaurants (mostly "high end" fast food type places, nothing that actually pays well) for the past 11 years with basically nothing to show for it monetarily.  I have a girlfriend who i've been living with for about 3 and a half years, most of that time spent living with my parent's until a few months ago, now we have an apartment and a roommate.

So about a week ago, I stumbled upon "The Law of One" online and decided to read some. That night, I ended up staying up until at least 4am reading. That first night, it was really difficult for me to accept what I was reading to be true. It was like half of me already knew about everything I was reading and it didn't come to me as much of a surprise. The other half was still in a strong stage of denial and feared how society would react if I started spouting off a bunch of stuff about UFOs, ETs, Crystals, and pyramids and chose to be skeptical. I spent a couple hours the next day reading what skeptics of the internet had to say against the validity of the book and I came to the conclusion that it couldn't logically be disproven, to my standards at least, and I continued reading.

Over the next couple days I continued to read on at about 10 sessions a day. Over this time, it became increasingly easy for me to accept what I was reading to be true and every time I would read I would feel this rush of love fill me up, giving me energy like nothing I've ever felt before.  When I woke up this past monday (the day of the vernal equinox) I felt like a new person,  like when I woke up that day, It was the first time I had ever woken up. I felt such intense feelings of happiness and love like I haven't felt in a very long time, or ever.  This feeling has continued to grow every day since then as I continue to learn/teach the ways of the Law of One. For as long as I can remember, I've been able to express my love to other selves unconditionally and to give forgiveness much more easily than most other people. I've been through some pretty dark times but I've always been able to find love and pull myself back up. I have the strong feeling that I am a wanderer but have constantly been reassessing that stance. I've had a huge desire over the past few days to spread the love that I'm feeling to everyone I know. I've been able to open up to my Parents, my cousin, a couple other friends, and my girlfriend.  My girlfriend seems to think I'm going insane but the rest have received it well and have even shown interest in the case of my dad and my cousin. I'm almost completely in the dark when It comes to my chakras. I dont fully understand the concept but I'm under the impression that my green ray center has always been active and that I chose my parents knowing that their love would protect that and nurture it. I'm a little concerned about balancing my chakras because I'm having a hard time understanding the specifics of each one I guess.

At this point, I feel pretty amazing but I'm a bit confused and overwhelmed.  I just want to make sure I continue on the correct path and I thought that maybe I would ask for the thoughts and the guidance of other selves.

One Love (I've said that for a long time without ever knowing the true meaning BigSmile )
Welcome to the forum!

About the chakras, I think there's really no other way than to gain awareness through experience.

They're a bit like your centers of awareness and you can analyze them with the things you feel. Think of situations where you felt hurt in your guts because of someone or a pinch to the heart. There's the mechanics of how their flow work too but you should first seek to feel them or you can just read more about what they each relate to. Usually to start you move the energy up from the first chakra (drive from your life on earth) into the second chakra (self issues) into the third chakra (inter-personal issues) into the fourth chakra, the heart chakra which radiates what was not blocked by the others.

If you want to talk spirituality, I found that astrology worked really neatly. People read their birth charts and they just read about themselves a bit like it does with the Law of One, it tells you about yourself and that's what you resonate with.

In the end, life itself is of a magical nature. The magic of being.
(03-24-2017, 12:00 AM)Z-B Wrote: [ -> ]At this point, I feel pretty amazing but I'm a bit confused and overwhelmed.  I just want to make sure I continue on the correct path and I thought that maybe I would ask for the thoughts and the guidance of other selves.

sorry to say that the confusion actually gets greater and greater!! BigSmile i am currently the most confused i have ever been, but also more joyful suddenly.

"make sure i continue on the correct path," i would say that you are on the correct path if you think that. I read about someone's encounter with a higher dimensional entity who said simply, "You are ignorant and beautiful. Follow the love and you will thrive." that stuck with me, just follow the love in each moment that's all that matters.
Welcome to the Forum!

Regarding the Ra material, When I first read it, i concentrated mainly on the resonance within me.
To me, the material seems to contain mainly a certain "frequency" or "vibration", it feels like a frequency of unity.
And that vibration resonated within me and got stronger.
I didnt bother too much with the details. For example, i wasnt very interested in that yufo and pyramif stuff. Other things i just didnt understand.
I just focussed on the sense of unity it conveyed. I think this is the most important message.
I can always reread, and probably other information might then be useful to me.

Regarding the chakras, i have a different approach. I dont think you have to "understand" them.
I think there are an awful lot of misconceptions around that subject.
For example attributing a certain problem to one chakra is neither true nor useful in my opinion.

I think these are mainly mental constructs that ultimately do more hinder than serve one.
I admit I simply dont understand how such an approach could be useful.

I have a more "obstacle" related approach. This means, when an issue arises, quite obviously this is the very issue my system decided to deal with NOW.
So, i try to deal with this.
I deal mainly with the emotional content, and i believe, that is what blockages and imbalances are about.
I know about the locations of the "main chakras" and this i need to know in order to execute the breathing technique i practice.
But thats about all chakra knowledge i bother to know Smile
Well friend it's no accident you found the Law of One. I remember when I finally came upon it and my heart soared. I also know the feeling of finding something truly special and wanting to share it with everyone! But the LOO isn't for everyone. Offer a little bit and if they aren't interested drop it and move on. It's pointless and it's an infringement to continue offering to one who rejects the information offered.

Follow the path of resonance as was said above. It shall lead you exactly where you need to go. Smile And may the best of wishes and blessings be with you.
Hello and welcome to the forums, ZB! Thank you for sharing with us about your awakening process.

It might be comforting to know that feeling confused and overwhelmed is completely normal during this stage. Everyone's own processes are different, but there certainly are some primary themes in spiritual journeys, and the awakening process is quite turbulent for a lot of people.

And I basically agree with what sjel said - the confusion itself doesn't exactly abate. However, you will "find your footing" and feel more comfortable in the process. Some things will become clearer, and some things may become less clear. What I have discovered on my path is that the spiritual journey is a cycle, of which awakening is a recurring part. It's undeniable for me that the initial awakening was by far the most powerful and confusing part of the journey so far, but since then I have had several more "awakenings," some more significant than others. At a certain point I became familiar with the process and it was sort of like rafting down a river - first set of powerful rapids you come to, it can be scary and feel overhwelmingly powerful, but once you have experienced turbulent rapids a few times, you become more comfortable navigating them and understanding how to relax into the process and navigate the tricky waters without struggle.

I can sympathize greatly with your initial struggle where you felt split in half, one side recognizing a certain truth in the strong resonance of what you were reading, the other half remaining rigidly skeptical. This is a major theme of my own journey. Years after finding the Law of One, and it having basically shaped my life path from that point, I still have an "inner skeptic," a voice in my head that embodies the societal voice that would ridicule this type of material and my belief in it. It has never died, but I have found that its ability to affect me and make me doubt myself has lessened significantly. I still have a lot of work to do with this side of myself, but I know that this dynamic in my own mind serves a function within this incarnation.

You speak about reading what skeptics have to say about the material, and I'm glad that it has stood up to your personal standards. In my own observations, I agree that there's nothing really that can disprove the material (or its origins/inception). On the other hand, there's really nothing that can prove it, either. I think that were it readily proven given our accepted methods of scientific discernment, it would cross into a boundary of free will infringement that Ra wished to avoid. And that is what skeptics would call a "convenient excuse."

But if you find that your doubts and inner skepticism continue (and lucky you if they don't), I found that in my experience it is best not to fight these things, but rather allow them their place without stopping you on this path. You will accumulate a number of spiritual experiences and eventually end up at a place where the validity of your path is subjectively proven to you alone.

Regarding your confusion about chakras, I completely agree with Minyatur that this is something best learned through experience. It is possible to study the chakras and their effects on our lives abstractly, but many abstract discussions don't adequately give experience the prominence it deserves. The balancing and opening of chakras comes from first experiencing life, and then contemplating those experiences, the emotions they evoke, and finding acceptance within. Based on what you have described of yourself, I think your assessment of your own green ray energy center seems quite accurate.

Of course, an abstract understanding helps with the contemplation part of working with chakras. The most recent Q'uo channeling actually touched some on this process and how it relates to the "higher" seeking. You may (or may not) find it helpful in your current confusion: http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0304.aspx

(These other channelings, if you are not already aware, are quite different in style from the Ra contact, but many who resonate with Ra still find varying levels of insight within them.)

Thanks again for sharing your awakening with us Smile
(03-24-2017, 12:00 AM)Z-B Wrote: [ -> ]One Love (I've said that for a long time without ever knowing the true meaning BigSmile )

"One love" is also Jamaica's national motto (just as an aside. Smile )

Welcome to B4. I will echo Minyatur's suggestion to look into your astrological chart to learn a little more about the criteria you may have chosen to be born into. It won't answer all your questions, but it will reveal clues and tendencies.
To add a bit about chakras, you could also consider the Earth itself as a chakra.

To strenghten (or set) the link, the method I use is to focus on my feeling of gravity in meditation. To me it feels much like an anchor that goes deep down into the core of the Earth and then with my breath I either pull or push upon my feeling of this link to either draw in light energy or push down heavy energy to be recycled if I feel a need to.

Hope that is helpful! It's a grounding technique.