Bring4th

Full Version: Not actually sure if I am an official Wanderer..!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all Smile I found this forum as a mental health professional that recently in my spiritual awakening has been guided to the Law of One which has inspired me to go rogue and secede from the system so that I can be more "me" and do what I am already doing (practicing way outside the box) without oversight and restrictions from a system that I don't resonate with anymore whatsoever. I will probably just start calling myself an "Unshrink" or "De-pathologizer" perhaps and incorporate an intuitive consulting aspect as well.

I am not sure if I'm technically a Wanderer or not, I do know I am in a Twin Flame union, an exceedingly misunderstood and distorted phenomenon btw. Especially re: the more recent collective of awakening Twins whom are here to learn, embody and ground unconditional love in actual romantic/sexual partnerships, but actually toward ourselves first and really just in general w everyone and everything in our lives in different ways. Most true Twins weren't looking for their Twin or necessarily even knew what a Twin was let alone much abt this type of "spirituality" in general..we found out when the separation happens w our Twin and we have to turn to the metaphysical and spiritual realm bc literally no other context or paradigm that we have can explain what's happening..and we feel like we are dying at that point!! It's really just an unconditional love connection between 2 aspects of consciousness though that were in close physical proximity at the original point of separation from Source, and are destined to explore this story together here. That's the cosmology I was taught anyway!

Finding the Law of One was lovely reinforcement and confirmation of everything I have learned on the Twin journey so far, bc it's really also a journey of remembering and being more and more of who you are and living in your highest joy and truth of your being..individually..before the physical Union w your Twin can occur here..to experience the illusion of separation to know ourselves separately, but also to experience the love that is everywhere, in separation as well as togetherness. It's also just a journey of truth..that's how my more consciousness awakening started, just looking for the truth of what was happening to me that was in alignment with what I was experiencing. I knew that no matter how painful it was, if I found out the truth of what was happening then it would be OK bc the truth illuminates the way for you!!

I'm not at all sure where Twins fit into the Law of One cosmology, esp this new collective that is a different breed so-to-speak, but that's OK bc it doesn't really matter!! I'm here and it's happening regardless Smile I have a substantial story, but I'm saving the public unveiling of it for a book at some point! Which will be a huge way for me to present the opportunity for some significant contemplation around aspects of the system that are not in alignment w what I believe to be the truth Smile

Thanks for reading!! Smile
Welcome to the Forum!

Good to have you here!
Im looking forward to exchange ideas and experiences with you Smile
Welcome to B4. I look forward to your out-of-the-box perspectives. Smile
Hello thanks guys!! Smile
Hi, JuleenC  Smile

There are 3 points as to why I also think my partner is at least 'connected' with me on a spiritual level. First was my absolute heart break when she was 16 and became mentally unwell during her A level exams (we had been together for 18 months at the time). Despite the co-dependent nature of our relationship and our own attachments to each other, the degree to which I suffered left a lot unexplained. 

Second was a knee jerk call to a psychic medium who sowed a seed in my head, suggesting "you might be soul mates". As a rationalist at the time this sounded completely meaningless to me.

Third was when I had got my life back together and suddenly there was a knock at the door. My now 18 year old ex paid me a visit.  BigSmile 
The psychic had recommended making a routine of going to a local spiritualist church so I invited her to go with me. On about the 4th occasion this middle aged man who was a guest visitor pointed me out. What he said blew my mind and left me in no doubt at all that, indeed, we were connected. Until that time I was just following the advice given and was deeply sceptical of so called mediums, because my own mum had proclaimed to be one herself. It was all fake, psycho nonsense as far as I was concerned, until he pointed out an experience that only my partner and I were aware of.  Huh

And then before moving on to the next person in the church, he said "There's a rainbow over your heads". That was 16 years ago, now we are married, and there have been many "omg she is reading my thoughts!" moments  Tongue
About the twin flame thing, I think you got literally countless soul mates and what the Law of One teaches is 1 and not really 2.

With that aside. I think how this works at the cosmology level is that the male/female female/male duality we experience is a dualistic dimension of our reality, and like any other of the many dualities, it happens through a law of separation which separates our beingness into a more complex form of itself. So while you are still the One, your twin flame is what is closest to your individuality within the All that you are. Everything reunites as One and that would be the first aspect of separated beingness to resolves itself into a united beingness.

I haven't read this anywhere really and it comes from my own intuition and inner explorations, but I think this separation is what differentiates us from our Higher Selves, which also have their own degree of separation to resolve. To me it felt like a memory of it happening infinite times. Merging, being not separated eternally, separating again and again in what has no beginning and doesn't end. When you merge and lose being two, you just know nothing is lost and you'll find this moment again and again.

Certain people don't really believe in the twin flame concept but  hey, the dimensions of separation we dissolve in order to rejoin as One ought to happen in different dimensions of our beingness where we feel separated and male and female is pretty much the most prevalent one. People usually don't care to be one with everything, a guy wants one girl and a girl wants one guy because that's what they feel they miss most within and that is symbolic of the separation of their beingness closest to them.
I'm not sure why I got banned lol!? Something popped up saying something any a spamming keyword...I sent them a message but just created a new acct bc it was obviously a mistake! I had typed up this long reply that I will have to wait to send it I guess since I don't know what it was that was problematic...!
~
[Image: 76298593.jpg]

[Image: 76278511.jpg]

[Image: 76278646.jpg]

"If you respect your own emotions and regard them with affection and a lack of judgment, and if you persist in allowing yourself to feel those emotions and to let them move ever deeper, you shall find that the gift begins to bear fruit as you feel yourself becoming more spacious within, more responsive to the deeper emotions. You will find that you are an alchemist turning disharmony into harmony, fear into love, darkness into light. It is a natural process and it begins with the disharmony, with the darkness. Such are the ways of spirit.

And that is why we say that things are perfect at all times, although they may be uncomfortable. Do not cringe away from your suffering, but rather cradle yourself as you endure through the natural process of the alchemy of the transforming energy, of the love in your open heart."  http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0912.aspx

66.6 "Questioner: Now, a Wanderer who has an origin from fifth or sixth density can attempt such a healing and have little or no results. This indicates to me that there is some function of the activated body, since the— can you tell me what the Wanderer has lost and why it is necessary for him to regain certain balances and abilities to perfect his healing ability?
Ra: I am Ra. You may see the Wanderer as the infant attempting to verbalize the sound complexes of your peoples. The memory of the ability to communicate is within the infant’s undeveloped mind complex, but the ability to practice or manifest this, called speech, is not immediately forthcoming due to the limitations of the mind/body/spirit complex it has chosen to be a part of in this experience.

So it is with the Wanderer which, remembering the ease with which adjustments can be made in the home density, yet still, having entered third density, cannot manifest that memory due to the limitations of the chosen experience. The chances of a Wanderer being able to heal in third density are only more than those native to this density because the desire to serve may be stronger and this method of service chosen."

Check out the good old Ra Material search wizard. Inquiring minds want to know! http://www.lawofone.info/

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid215030
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid210495
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid210027

It takes a while to remember your true mission and refine yourself to your archetypal essential self in this here spacetime theater of operations:

And of course, being dead serious about everything all the time is absolutely key for finding your True Way, 
for there should be no levity whatsoever in such a super-crucial cosmically-reverberant metaphysical undertaking. This austere High Seriousness greatly aids in totally ridding yourself of the pesky flexibility of mind and adaptability and creative improvisational playfulness that is the Devil's very playground for your inner Dark Psyche Döppelganger (which deeply-occulted entity is Beyond The Pale for all Right-Thinking spiritual types, as it is like your own personal Dread Cthulhu, just itching to awaken in its eldritch submerged lair and arise and stalk the land to create Chaos out of Order).

http://www.hgi.org.uk/human-givens/intro...man-givens
http://www.hgi.org.uk/resources/delve-ou...l-insanity
http://www.hgi.org.uk/free-ebook

[Image: Futurama-Fry-Freddie-Mercury.jpg]
Welcome friend! I would say that the phenomena of Twin Flames does indeed fit into the Law of One cosmology. L/L Research did a channeling in 1986 that discusses this topic:

Quote:Questioner: Can you tell me of the concept of soul mates?
I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find that this is a term which is most popular among many of those who seek the nature of truth among your peoples at this time, yet it is a term which has been somewhat misused, shall we say, in its most common usage. We find that the term of soul mates is reserved for those entities within your third-density illusion who have from incarnation to incarnation journeyed together and found the seeking of truth to be enhanced by joining in repeated incarnations in order that lessons begun and carried on at one time may be completed, as you might say, at yet another time. Those of the nature of soul mates may be many in number, not just two, and may be of many sexual natures in order that there might be the variety of the interaction between various entities in various incarnations.
May we elaborate in any further way, my brother?
Questioner: There’s also the term “twin flames.” Is that also soul mates or is this a different form of incarnation?
I am Latwii, and we believe that we might best answer this query by suggesting that the term twin flames is a term which is somewhat more specific in its use. Entities who are of this nature are, shall we say, somewhat more closely connected in the nature of their being and in the nature of their seeking. The entities will have found their individualization of consciousness as having sprung from the same root, shall we say. This is a concept which is somewhat difficult to explain in terms of your language, however, we shall attempt such.
The origin of the individualized nature of these entities is an origin which in many cases brings forth only one individualized portion of consciousness and sends it forth that it might gain further experience and continue through the process of evolution thusly. The twin flame concept springs from the dual aspect of the consciousness foci which then have the same origin within what you might call the upper levels of the second-density pool of consciousness. Thus, the entities who might fall within the designation of twin flame are somewhat like the Siamese twins that are the rare occurrence within your own illusion.
May we answer in any further way, my brother?
Questioner: Is there any way that one can tell if he has met his twin flame?
I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find that there are many ways one may know about the nature of another. In the case of which you speak, the recognition of such an entity could perhaps be first noticed in a certain unspoken feeling that is shared between the entities. The somewhat unconscious knowing of another might then expand in its expression to include what you may call the precognitive experience of another, that is to say, one may begin to anticipate the thoughts, words and actions of the other before they occur. Within the meditative or perhaps the dreaming state, one may discover certain experiences shared in other illusions making themselves known in symbolic fashion. The entities may then through continued interaction become aware that there is more to their current experience than meets the eye, and this may then be pursued in what you may call the hypnotic regression where the intent is to move into previous experiences in order to discover more of the shared experience which is, shall we say, magnetically drawn to this current experience.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0406.aspx