Bring4th

Full Version: Is it true that every desire you have is fulfilled in some part of infinity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It must be, right? For example the desire that arises from within the headrush of nicotine: 'I wish there were a world in which this feeling continued and expanded eternally.'

Is even that pleasure-seeking desire fulfilled in some strange realm unknown to the physical time-bound world?
In thought, sure, why not!

Not sure if it all has physical manifestations but I don't see why not.
Similarly, I've never thought that an infinite creation implied every imaginable situation or scenario being physically manifest. I think infinity does imply infinite potential, though.

But my thought on your question has always been this: Doesn't the fact that you have imagined it mean that it exists? In your imagination? Your imagination could be described as "some strange realm unknown to the physical time-bound world." And so, in a sense, it does exist in this physical manifestation, as an extension of yourself.

If the question is whether it exists separate from your imagination, in a realm where there are beings with similar beingness to us, experiencing this in the same way you imagine it, my logic and studies tell me that it's unlikely. But then again, what do we know?
when I read books.... I feel like those worlds are actual - somewhere... also - with pictures in children's books... I always feel that there is an actual 'world' that the illustrations 'head off into'.... the creatures, people are actual - not just pictures...
The astral plane has physicality, and thoughts become real there.

There's also the devachanic body. I don't know much about it, but the devachanic plane I've heard is where you fulfill all your desires you had in life.

Then there's the buddhic body, which is complete (violet body).
(03-24-2017, 04:51 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]It must be, right? For example the desire that arises from within the headrush of nicotine: 'I wish there were a world in which this feeling continued and expanded eternally.'

Is even that pleasure-seeking desire fulfilled in some strange realm unknown to the physical time-bound world?

It is just my opinion, and I could be completely wrong but I think the answer is: yes.

It used to bother me to think about infinity, because of the sheer scope of it.

The way I approach it is to consider the mind of god -- the consciousness of intelligent infinity. What is infinite creative energy like? What is the energy of god like? Various religions have given us the notions of: omnipotence, omnipresence, and omniscience, but what does that mean?

At the end of the day isn't this all just a cosmic dream in consciousness? Isn't the reality that constitutes 'sjel' and 'anagogy' simply the One asking itself "what is it like to be 'sjel' and 'anagogy'?" And isn't whatever that answer was, our reality? You are the One right now imagining what it is like to play the role of 'sjel'. And because its mind is infinite it is imagining an infinity of other perspectives at the same 'time', and not just the same time, but alternate 'times' as well (parallel realities). And it is imagining them with such perfection that there is no difference between the imagination and the reality. What is the difference between the perfect dream of physicality and actual physicality? Following this thought experiment, I came to understand there is no difference. It is like a computer with no RAM limitations and infinite processing power. Essentially it is exploring all possibilities, and those possibilities look different depending on what 'level' of data/abstraction they are being observed on (these are the densities).

On our level of vibration there appears to be a bunch of forms that exist in seeming separation, on a higher level it all appears as a seamless unbroken continuum.

[Image: oryC6xH.gif]
16.53 Wrote:Questioner: All right. Continuing with what we were just talking about, namely densities: I understand then that each density has seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities. This expands at an extremely large rate as things are increased in powers of seven. Does this mean that in any density level anything that you can think of is happening? And many things that you never thought of are happening… are there… everything is happening… this is confusing…

Ra: I am Ra. From your confusion we select the concept with which you struggle, that being infinite opportunity. You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

I think the only actual true requirement is intelligent patterns, but are there limits to intelligent patterns or are they all notions of thought altogether?

This is basicly why the entire Octave work is to build the momentum to let go of everything in pure acceptance, anytime you are attempting at altering your reality (be it through STO or STS), you are in truth fighting your own infinite nature in an exploration of an aspect of it that is manifested through you.
comedian john oliver: you've stated that you believe there could be an infinite number of parallel universes. does that mean there is a universe out there where i'm smarter than you?

stephen hawking: yes. and also a universe where you're funny.
I think a notion that makes it hard for us comprehend the concept of infinity is that of time/space and space/time. It would be hard for us to imagine infinite alternate parallel universes of physical realities like ours where all non-happening scenarios are happening, but if we think of it in time/space it seems kind of easier to imagine because this environment seems like it has less constraints. But I think there is no real difference or seperation between space/time and time/space, they seem more like a spectrum in which each is the opposite axis of observation, like an X,Y axis in algebra. I think they are both just a scale of one another, meaning space/time is just a time/space which is mesured in terms of space. If you put all spaces together in parallel, I think it would begin to ressemble time itself and so I think we can't really seperate them from one another when thinking about such question. And so we could see this space/time as just a dream which is focused on physicality, but put alongside the rest, it would appear as a time/space like any dream, where the nature of infinity is more intuitive. In fact there is possibly worlds where physicality is even more intense than here, why not?
Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn
(03-25-2017, 01:00 AM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]I think a notion that makes it hard for us comprehend the concept of infinity is that of time/space and space/time. It would be hard for us to imagine infinite alternate parallel universes of physical realities like ours where all non-happening scenarios are happening, but if we think of it in time/space it seems kind of easier to imagine because this environment seems like it has less constraints. But I think there is no real difference or seperation between space/time and time/space, they seem more like a spectrum in which each is the opposite axis of observation, like an X,Y axis in algebra. I think they are both just a scale of one another, meaning space/time is just a time/space which is mesured in terms of space. If you put all spaces together in parallel, I think it would begin to ressemble time itself and so I think we can't really seperate them from one another when thinking about such question. And so we could see this space/time as just a dream which is focused on physicality, but put alongside the rest, it would appear as a time/space like any dream, where the nature of infinity is more intuitive. In fact there is possibly worlds where physicality is even more intense than here, why not?

Yeah, those worlds are the so-called "infernal planes" - which exist basically in a different range of our planetary complex's vibratory spectrum - where atoms contain more particles than they do here, leading to more mechanical behavior and therefore less spiritual influence. Samael Aeon Wuor wrote a decent book about this, and Seth also mentions these planes briefly in one of the early sessions, warning that drugs can cause a molecular disturbance leading to someone falling into them (possibly without being able to find their way out). Invoking certain Dragon Rogue material can lead you to these places (or at least something like them), since parts of their paradigm is focused on deeping the spiritual fall into matter.

I don't think time/space and space/time exist as complete in and of themselves, and rather just concepts generalizing certain concepts; I think time/space is just light patterns that move much faster than space/time light patterns, and as a result, we perceive space/time as a subset of time/space. I think there's a lot of stuff that vibrates faster than the speed of light and all the way up to infinity (the Creator), at which point you can choose which point in time/space-space/time you wanna be incarnated at, and we're technically present in all levels at once, but time/space is that part which interacts with scalar waves and neutrinos and the other parts of the universe which move FTL.

If you can imagine it, it's possible, and Seth mentions that all possibilities are explored in some probable system or another. I think that even if the energy coming from the Creator isn't infinite (and I think it is), there's more than enough to create whatever we could possibly conceive of.

16.53 Questioner: All right. Continuing with what we were just talking about, namely densities: I understand then that each density has seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities. This expands at an extremely large rate as things are increased in powers of seven. Does this mean that in any density level anything that you can think of is happening? And many things that you never thought of are happening… are there… everything is happening… this is confusing…
Ra: I am Ra. From your confusion we select the concept with which you struggle, that being infinite opportunity. You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.
(03-25-2017, 12:03 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. From your confusion we select the concept with which you struggle, that being infinite opportunity. You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

Man, I sometimes marvel at Ra's ability to state the most grandiose things in such banal ways.  This is quite possibly the single most important and mind-blowing piece of information he ever imparted aside from the LOO itself, but he tosses it out so casually and succinctly that a reader could easily overlook it.

But anyway, what I wonder about - and perhaps it's near the heart of this whole discussion - is whether merely imagining the outcome is sufficient to create a p/p complex.  I have a suspicion that's not enough, and that to truly enter the realm of potentiality or opportunity, a viable path towards that outcome must also be conceived of as well.  And that, in particular, this would be true of Earth and other "mechanistic" realms like it which have their own internal rule set that is enforced through commonly shared distortions.

Like, as a silly example I use as my test case for thought experiments:  Would it be possible for (X) to become the Queen of England?

If one takes the stance that literally ALL imaginable possibilities, full stop, are possible merely upon conceiving them, then that would mean that there exist individual realities where absolutely every person on Earth has somehow found a way to become the Queen of England.  In this scenario, every X is solvable merely by saying it's solvable.

But at the same time, the set of internal rules governing who can be Queen of England are quite clear and universally agreed upon by other Earthlings, give or take a few outliers.  So how could it be possible, for any definition of "possible," for a boy born into the isolated Sentinelese tribe to become Queen of England?  Everything about the scenario from his own local tribal xenophobia, to the simple definitional agreement that a male cannot be a capital-Q Queen, work against the idea. Not to mention the problem of how to get him into the bloodline.

And further: what about people who don't even want to be Queen of England?  Is a coronation somewhere in their omniversal fate regardless?

So, based on these thought experiments, I've come to conclude that infinite potential does NOT equate to infinite outcomes.  While Intelligent Infinity itself allows the possibility of all possibilities, so to speak, localized distortions and mechanized rule-following subvert that to render certain outcomes impossible to achieve within specific given systems.

(But, of course, this still allows for a truly staggering number of achievable possibility/probability complexes none the less.)
(03-25-2017, 12:36 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I sometimes marvel at Ra's ability to state the most grandiose things in such banal ways.  This is quite possibly the single most important and mind-blowing piece of information he ever imparted aside from the LOO itself, but he tosses it out so casually and succinctly that a reader could easily overlook it.

But anyway, what I wonder about - and perhaps it's near the heart of this whole discussion - is whether merely imagining the outcome is sufficient to create a p/p complex.  I have a suspicion that's not enough, and that to truly enter the realm of potentiality or opportunity, a viable path towards that outcome must also be conceived of as well.  And that, in particular, this would be true of Earth and other "mechanistic" realms like it which have their own internal rule set that is enforced through commonly shared distortions.

Like, as a silly example I use as my test case for thought experiments:  Would it be possible for (X) to become the Queen of England?

If one takes the stance that literally ALL imaginable possibilities, full stop, are possible merely upon conceiving them, then that would mean that there exist individual realities where absolutely every person on Earth has somehow found a way to become the Queen of England.  In this scenario, every X is solvable merely by saying it's solvable.

But at the same time, the set of internal rules governing who can be Queen of England are quite clear and universally agreed upon by other Earthlings, give or take a few outliers.  So how could it be possible, for any definition of "possible," for a boy born into the isolated Sentinelese tribe to become Queen of England?  Everything about the scenario from his own local tribal xenophobia, to the simple definitional agreement that a male cannot be a capital-Q Queen, work against the idea.  Not to mention the problem of how to get him into the bloodline.

And further: what about people who don't even want to be Queen of England?  Is a coronation somewhere in their omniversal fate regardless?

So, based on these thought experiments, I've come to conclude that infinite potential does NOT equate to infinite outcomes.  While Intelligent Infinity itself allows the possibility of all possibilities, so to speak, localized distortions and mechanized rule-following subvert that to render certain outcomes impossible to achieve within specific given systems.

(But, of course, this still allows for a truly staggering number of achievable possibility/probability complexes none the less.)

Well, there appear to be two ways of thinking about things like this. Some people will take an outlandish idea like, "I want to become the queen of England," and immediately list off a dozen reasons why they'll never become the queen of England, despite infinite possibility, and then some people will take the same idea and find a way to make it happen.

We all admit that it's entirely possible. It's a half-empty or half-full situation, and that sort of thinking is what makes all the difference in magick.

Thinking the more limited way will ensure that you can never experience being the queen of England, while thinking the more unlimited way allows the possibility a chance of coming to fruition.

The former way of thinking is really just a leftover of fundamentalist materialist thinking mixed with a heavy dash of leftover Judeo-Christian guilt complex ("this idea is liberating and makes me feel good, so it's impossible and unhealthy to think this way; big things could never be within my reach"). That type of thinking is encouraged by the people who run society precisely because possibility is infinite.

Let's try something different and think of a way that such a thing might be possible.

If you wanted to become the queen of England, all you'd have to do is jump to the right time/space location, which would mean learning to change your body from space/time to time/space and learning to move within time/space to a degree sufficient to lock phase with events that happened in the "past". Which, I think, wouldn't mean going to the "past" as most people understand it as much as creating new set of patterns with a bunch of previous patterns used as material; re-using props or bits of computer code.

This is why they kicked Koetting's ass - because he was selling a book about how to become a god. And why they kicked mine - because I was trying to experiment with unlimited infinity. And why they tried to kill the tower of Babel - because they were trying to build a ladder to "heaven"/godhood.

If there's nothing to it, why do they go to so much effort to hurt people who play around with that distortion, instead of letting them end up in the mental asylums or graveyards they would if it was all a bunch of bunk, and why do they go to so much trouble to suppress information related to time/space in academia, culture, and mainstream religion? Why are groups like the O9A focusing on hunting down individuals who invoke godforms that involve omnipotence?

Reality is just a bunch of patterns, so, really, you'd have to learn to manipulate your personal reference point in relation to those patterns.

A real adept could do it, and real adepthood should be the goal for anyone who is studying occultism.

Yes, I think that merely thinking about an outcome creates a pathway to the outcome. Seth states in no uncertain terms that this is the case, and goes so far as to say that our every thought and emotion creates worlds.

I think it'd be akin to installing a mod on a computer game... not everyone who plays the game in the entire world has to have the same mod installed.

It's all about increasing awareness. All the rules can be broken, and the point of magick is to challenge reality, to break through its boundaries, not to sit there talking about how we could never do something.

Seth talks about an existence in which there is no lack of space or time to work in, in which one can experience and mix and match any period of human history, time sequences or lack thereof, build physical materials out of thought, choose whether it's day or night, or experience a whole human existence in the blink of an eye, and use these patterns to paint with freely.

This is the goal. Within such a framework, we can do anything. Experiencing the lifetime of every queen of England who's ever lived would be possible, to the point where Seth says that you'd have to be careful to stay focused or you might forget who you are because of the vividness of the experience, and that this has happened to his colleagues before.

He says that we exist in basically the same existential framework as him unconsciously.

So. How do we get to that point? What's the next step?
(03-25-2017, 02:42 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]If you wanted to become the queen of England, all you'd have to do is jump to the right time/space location, which would mean learning to change your body from space/time to time/space and learning to move within time/space to a degree sufficient to lock phase with events that happened in the "past". Which, I think, wouldn't mean going to the "past" as most people understand it as much as creating  new set of patterns with a bunch of previous patterns used as material; re-using props or bits of computer code.

You're right, that is the solution to the "riddle."  At least on a personal level.  The only way it becomes possible is to step entirely outside conventional thinking altogether and work on much 'higher' frameworks, if someone truly wanted to accomplish it.  But I also see this as reinforcing what I said about having to envision a path to the endpoint, not just the endpoint itself.  Your post was, to a large extent, your envisioning of the path.

On the wider scale, though, it also illustrates why most people will not be the Queen of England, at least not in a direct sense.

As far as in-fighting goes with people like Koetting or the O9A, it probably just boils down to jealousy and perceived threats as much as anything else.  Those who seek power, particularly LHP style powers, tend to be extremely paranoid of other people encroaching upon their power and\or seeing power used against themselves.  There's an interesting paradox there, at least as I see it.  For someone to believe in the power of curses, just as an example, means they must necessarily believe in the power of curses to be used on them.  Or to wish to enslave others means having the fear of being enslaved in turn.  

To my mind, that's the trap of the LHP, at least those petty-minded sorts who can't think past things like money and revenge. And one would have to have supreme wisdom to avoid that trap without being caught.  Which, in turn, raises the question:  Would someone with enough wisdom to avoid it still have the desire to seek such powers?

Otherwise, I'm really not sure what, exactly, the path would be towards trying to achieve the view of Infinity that beings like Seth or Ra have access to.   In a very vague way, I think it would involve raising one's consciousness to the point that they could personally identify as their own higher self, seeing their body as something more like a remote-controlled vehicle.  This view, if achieved, would probably also grant access to their parallel/multiverse forms and allow an entity to begin working with\through many different incarnations of themselves at the same time. That would theoretically yield incredible perspective on "reality" as we experience it while on Earth.

But how to achieve that without going insane or fragmenting one's own "self" beyond recognition?  I truly don't know.  And it's somewhat outside the work I'm doing personally so it's not really something I play with aside from as theoretical speculation.
(03-26-2017, 12:48 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, that is the solution to the "riddle."  At least on a personal level.  The only way it becomes possible is to step entirely outside conventional thinking altogether and work on much 'higher' frameworks, if someone truly wanted to accomplish it.  But I also see this as reinforcing what I said about having to envision a path to the endpoint, not just the endpoint itself.  Your post was, to a large extent, your envisioning of the path.

On the wider scale, though, it also illustrates why most people will not be the Queen of England, at least not in a direct sense.

As far as in-fighting goes with people like Koetting or the O9A, it probably just boils down to jealousy and perceived threats as much as anything else.  Those who seek power, particularly LHP style powers, tend to be extremely paranoid of other people encroaching upon their power and\or seeing power used against themselves.  There's an interesting paradox there, at least as I see it.  For someone to believe in the power of curses, just as an example, means they must necessarily believe in the power of curses to be used on them.  Or to wish to enslave others means having the fear of being enslaved in turn.  

To my mind, that's the trap of the LHP, at least those petty-minded sorts who can't think past things like money and revenge.  And one would have to have supreme wisdom to avoid that trap without being caught.  Which, in turn, raises the question:  Would someone with enough wisdom to avoid it still have the desire to seek such powers?  

Otherwise, I'm really not sure what, exactly, the path would be towards trying to achieve the view of Infinity that beings like Seth or Ra have access to.   In a very vague way, I think it would involve raising one's consciousness to the point that they could personally identify as their own higher self, seeing their body as something more like a remote-controlled vehicle.  This view, if achieved, would probably also grant access to their parallel/multiverse forms and allow an entity to begin working with\through many different incarnations of themselves at the same time.  That would theoretically yield incredible perspective on "reality" as we experience it while on Earth.

But how to achieve that without going insane or fragmenting one's own "self" beyond recognition?  I truly don't know.  And it's somewhat outside the work I'm doing personally so it's not really something I play with aside from as theoretical speculation.

Sounds boring.

I've heard about people attaining such states, but usually, when people talk about things like that, they really just mean control within the framework of that reality, rather than transcending it. They don't mean the actual transformation of the physical body, or access to adept-level skills or real magick, and it usually seems to mean joining a framework in which everyone is not giving an equal share, or at least not afforded access to knowledge.

If you're not rearranging the molecules and atoms in your body at will, or actually modifying physical reality itself, it's probably not anything too interesting or worth going for. A lot of these groups offer a bad deal, and I hate them.
The way I see it, if there are a vast number of universes where all potentials are exploited then everything you can think of must exist somewhere.

It's not that thinking about it creates but rather that anything you can think of must already exist somewhere because of the existence of all the alternate realities (multiverse)
I don't think we can narrow down infinity as simply infinite potential simply because then it no longer means infinite, it would be paradoxal. To me infinity does not only mean, it requires that every facets of itself be infinite in infinite directions, in infinite ways. In the exemple of '' being the queen of england'', it sure seems hard to imagine just being you here as the queen of england. But I don't think it puts any restriction to the existence of an other time/space/space/time where it is actually the case. You could be the queen of england version hermaphrodite, or you could be your own consciousness into the queen of england fooling everyone with your body. You could be the actual queen of england in a world where everything else is different except that you are still the queen of england. You could be in a world where being the queen of england means something else. You could be in a world where you're the queen of england, but england is nothing like it is here. You could be in a world where you're just connected to the experience of being the queen of england without even being there.

I think the moment we narrow it down to how plausible it is to our parameters here, we are doing ''humanocentrism''. I don't think the universe revolve around us, it doesn't depend on us making sense of it. Anything that can seem pretty impossible or hard to conceive can exist somewhere else where conditions are different, and I believe there is infinite of these places. None being more real than the other unless you believe so. I could even go as far as saying that in my world right now, there is no queen of england. I can decide it is not part of my world. Or I could decide if I was living in england that she is not my queen. Just because 50 million people believe in a thoughtform such as ''queen of england'' doesn't make it my reality unless I choose to accept it as part of it myself. The boundaries of infinite possibilities can be defined by yellow ray if we want to, or we can simply move beyond that if it is our desires, it is not an actual limit, more like a suitable guideline for how things work around here.
My big worry though is that after we die, our ego dies too and we no longer have the same interest that we did in life.

Life fades like it was a dream.

Therefore the greatest things we wanted to do in life but weren't able to probably wouldn't be fulfilled because we just wouldn't have the interest any longer.
(04-01-2017, 01:11 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]My big worry though is that after we die, our ego dies too and we no longer have the same interest that we did in life.

Therefore the greatest things we wanted to do in life but weren't able to probably wouldn't be fulfilled because we just wouldn't have the interest any longer.

Isn't that already true of life on Earth? Didn't you have dreams or goals as a kid that seemed all-important when you were eight, but on reflection seem pretty silly, pointless, and\or totally impossible?

As an easy example: Just consider how many kids, at one point or another, thought the greatest thing they could do is complete a Pokedex... yet twenty years later would be hard pressed to recognize Nidoran in a lineup. Interests and goals and dreams change all the time. Those which are actually important to someone's development stick and remain important, and all the rest fade away like last season's color trends.
(04-01-2017, 02:31 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]As an easy example:  Just consider how many kids, at one point or another, thought the greatest thing they could do is complete a Pokedex... yet twenty years later would be hard pressed to recognize Nidoran in a lineup.  Interests and goals and dreams change all the time.  Those which are actually important to someone's development stick and remain important, and all the rest fade away like last season's color trends.

Have you completed this feat? If so, I'll be in eternal awe.
(04-01-2017, 02:31 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2017, 01:11 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]My big worry though is that after we die, our ego dies too and we no longer have the same interest that we did in life.

Isn't that already true of life on Earth?  Didn't you have dreams or goals as a kid that seemed all-important when you were eight, but on reflection seem pretty silly, pointless, and\or totally impossible?

As an easy example:  Just consider how many kids, at one point or another, thought the greatest thing they could do is complete a Pokedex... yet twenty years later would be hard pressed to recognize Nidoran in a lineup.  Interests and goals and dreams change all the time.  Those which are actually important to someone's development stick and remain important, and all the rest fade away like last season's color trends.

That's just not the same.  I am still my human being whether I was a naive vibrant child or a stubborn teenager or a mature ad-ult.  My interests have similarities across my life.

When I die, I put away the costume and lose the angle of perspective only Joe had.  I'm unveiled and my true-self.  I doubt the two personalities are as similar to each other for everyone.  Like comparing Blissful Godly Soul of Joe to Mundane Human Joe.  There is a much bigger difference than just Human Joe having changed over the years.  The soul ego ddoesn't change so quickly, so an incarnation can have vastly different properties of personality than the soul itself.

It just doesn't make sense to argue the changes in death mimic those of growing up.

They don't.  You aren't transforming into your true self when you grow up and change, not like when you die and are deactivated as a personality to let your soul's personality resume.

Don't doubt my ability to recognize a Nidoran, male or female to this day, I was an epic yugi-mon nerd Tongue
Trends are cyclical too, you'd be surprised how few trends are original...

What if to a soul, the only thing that fades away is the fading away of things?
(04-01-2017, 02:31 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]thought the greatest thing they could do is complete a Pokedex... yet twenty years later would be hard pressed to recognize Nidoran in a lineup

Speak for yourself, a******.

But, seriously, my whole problem with this concept is that, if as an adult, your goal is to complete a Pokedex, and that really is the most important thing to you in life, you should be able to go for that without people trying to derail you.

One of the biggest reasons I hate this world is that it's run by people who basically just want to keep everything running efficiently for them, and they want to decide for you what is "mature" or "appropriate" or "grown-up" or whatever. There's no room in their way of doing things for variation or mutation or play.

A perfect example: somebody posted on fringechan a few months back about their desire to become a Super Saiyan on the astral plane.

Another person replied that, while it's possible in theory, it could never happen in reality, because "that's ridiculous" and "such an immature person would never be allowed access the the necessary feats".

Whoever's running things with that sort of mentality needs to be murdered, and I advocate a full-scale violent rebellion against the celestial planes until whatever's up there takes some midol and its menstrual cramps stop getting in the way of everything that's fun about existence.

Oh oh oh lolol, aw, its refreshing to see someone else angry at the cosmos.

How ironic to a human that it is 'menstrating', couldn't possibly be from some mansculine pride to not surrender its way of operation.

I appreciate the post Makakali, but I want to point out with the same humor I do to myself after such angry thoughts, that it is ironic you want existence to be a certain way, and condemn those who do make existence a certain way.

Surely you must realize any siege or rebellion against the 'controllers' makes you one as well, you'd have to pull a Code Geass ending-tier stunt cause otherwise you'd be the last one in need of being rebelled against, your task forever incomplete until you finished up the last remaining controller.

I personally think many people...souls do come here to have fun, Earth is a fun place in its own ways.

I just want to make all creation cease, not turn it into a war.  Funny...How we contrast.  You could argue I'm the greatest monster for that desire, and yet I see it as inconsequential against an infinite array, even if you wiped the slate clean, something will crop up out of nothing again.   I prefer that to a long period of war and rebellion in the higher planes.

What must those that love us from those places also think of us? To hear a friend say they wished they were all gone or violently warring.

Do you ever think the higher realms grow saddened or angry by our desires?
(04-01-2017, 02:20 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]But, seriously, my whole problem with this concept is that, if as an adult, your goal is to complete a Pokedex, and that really is the most important thing to you in life, you should be able to go for that without people trying to derail you.

One of the biggest reasons I hate this world is that it's run by people who basically just want to keep everything running efficiently for them, and they want to decide for you what is "mature" or "appropriate" or "grown-up" or whatever. There's no room in their way of doing things for variation or mutation or play.

Oh, please don't misunderstand. I'm not saying an adult NEEDS to give up their childhood interests. Hell, I play new Pokemons from time to time myself. (Although I haven't been able to play Sun & Moon b\c my 3DS died two weeks before it released.) But there still are a whole lot of adults who do end up moving past those sorts of childhood goals. I mean, as a similar example, when I was ten years old I had massive interests in dinosaurs and astronomy. I used to be able to name just about every constellation in the northern sky, and nearly every dinosaur known as of 1990 or so.

Nowadays, not so much. My life continued along non-dinosaur and\or astronomy-related paths, and that trivia fell into the memory hole.

I'm just saying that, if you do one day wake up and discover that such things are no longer interesting, or that other things in your life have become more important, it's also no big deal. I doubt anyone actually goes through life without some goals\interests\hobbies\etc growing and then fading in importance. And that it's not entirely dissimilar from how the minutia of Earthly life fades away after death.

But if you wanna complete a Pokedex or become a Super Saiyan, go for it. I sure as hell ain't tellin' ya not to. Smile
(04-02-2017, 06:59 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Oh oh oh lolol, aw, its refreshing to see someone else angry at the cosmos.

How ironic to a human that it is 'menstrating', couldn't possibly be from some mansculine pride to not surrender its way of operation.

I appreciate the post Makakali, but I want to point out with the same humor I do to myself after such angry thoughts, that it is ironic you want existence to be a certain way, and condemn those who do make existence a certain way.

Surely you must realize any siege or rebellion against the 'controllers' makes you one as well, you'd have to pull a Code Geass ending-tier stunt cause otherwise you'd be the last one in need of being rebelled against, your task forever incomplete until you finished up the last remaining controller.

I personally think many people...souls do come here to have fun, Earth is a fun place in its own ways.

I just want to make all creation cease, not turn it into a war.  Funny...How we contrast.  You could argue I'm the greatest monster for that desire, and yet I see it as inconsequential against an infinite array, even if you wiped the slate clean, something will crop up out of nothing again.   I prefer that to a long period of war and rebellion in the higher planes.

What must those that love us from those places also think of us? To hear a friend say they wished they were all gone or violently warring.

Do you ever think the higher realms grow saddened or angry by our desires?

How "ironic" it is that it has to be that I treat people from both genders equally, and I just decided to use a female metaphor this time, and I could have just as easily said that "the angels are being dicks", and, in fact, usually choose something like that instead.

Seriously, if you were count how many times I said "X is a dick" or another reference that could, somehow, be construed as a reference to the male gender or anatomy, it'd far outweigh period jokes or female anatomical references, but nobody has ever said anything once about those, in contrast to the many times I've gotten called out for, say using the c-word or a lesser female-derived swear word (even when it's not directed at a female in any sense).

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for equal rights, but I do treat everyone the same, regardless of race or gender or sexual orientation, and I don't like people. Females don't get excluded from my patters of thinking at all - when the pattern recognition parts of my brain pick up language patterns or new metaphors, it doesn't sort them by gender or anything else and filter out the un-PC ones, and, as a result, I end using vulgarities that should, if people were really thinking equally, offend everyone pretty much equally, because I'll make horrible jokes about anybody and everybody.

Makes me think about a quote from the creators of South Park, which I can't find at the moment, where they point out how hypocritical it was for Isaac Hayes to leave the show after the Scientology episode after he collaborated with episodes mocking every other religion out there, pointing out that when one group in your mind becomes more protected from mockery than another, that's where discrimination begins. Either all of it's okay, or none of it is.

Feminists have gotten their wires crossed in this area rather severely recently, but it's not just limited to them:

And the NAACP was a very important organization in the past, but somewhere between fighting for Black civil rights and throwing tantrums because they misunderstood a Hallmark card, something got confused.

Now, you know, I'm Irish, and there are whole cereal brands and holidays dedicated to stereotyping and mocking my ethnicity, and that's okay. We Irish have also had our own struggles in this country in the past, and we are also find with being made fun of a little, even when it's right out there in the open, and not just some imagined slur on a Hallmark card.

And no, our slavery wasn't as extensive or intense as African-Americans', but all people have had their tough times in history, and there's a huge difference between being offended by mean words or perceived mean words, and fighting actual oppression.

I watched a video yesterday that's relevant peripherally relevant to this discussion:

Million dollar question:

Those are both trans individuals. You would not not invite one of them into your home. Which one?

There's a point where "tolerance and understanding" morphs into something really, really retarded. And if you got offended by the word at the end of the preceding sentence, after reading my bold proclamation that nobody is excluded from my language, you might wanna consider if you are part of the problem. And maybe you are, since I've gotten repirmanded for using the word "gay" on this forum despite being bisexual, and somebody is likely to get upset that I used the word "retarded", even though I've had brain scans done as a kid and I'm partially retarded in at least one part of my brain.

Sorry for the rant, but this has been on my subconscious a lot recently, and you happened to be the camel-straw. And in the collective unconscious, too, I think.

As far as what the higher planes think, I'd be a lot more inclined to care if they weren't always trying keep me locked up. Either they are humans, or they think like humans, and I'm not native to their area of the astral at all. To my way of thinking, systematic repression of freedom necessitates a violent bloodbath in some cases, because violence is preferable by far to being enslaved.
(04-02-2017, 01:02 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]As far as what the higher planes think, I'd be a lot more inclined to care if they weren't always trying keep me locked up.

You : I need to be locked up within your space.

Them : You sure?

You : Ya, am sure.

Them : Ok.

You : I'll fucking murder you fucks and overthrow your s*** rule upon this space.

Them : *sigh*
(04-01-2017, 02:31 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

Isn't that already true of life on Earth?  Didn't you have dreams or goals as a kid that seemed all-important when you were eight, but on reflection seem pretty silly, pointless, and\or totally impossible?

As an easy example:  Just consider how many kids, at one point or another, thought the greatest thing they could do is complete a Pokedex... yet twenty years later would be hard pressed to recognize Nidoran in a lineup.  Interests and goals and dreams change all the time.  Those which are actually important to someone's development stick and remain important, and all the rest fade away like last season's color trends.

I had no real intense desires as a kid. As an adult my dreams are way more profound than they were before.

But I was a kid before Pokémon came out. I played Super Mario Bros when it first came out. But wasn't big into video games actually.
(04-02-2017, 01:02 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]How "ironic" it is that it has to be that I treat people from both genders equally, and I just decided to use a female metaphor this time, and I could have just as easily said that "the angels are being dicks", and, in fact, usually choose something like that instead.

Seriously, if you were count how many times I said "X is a dick" or another reference that could, somehow, be construed as a reference to the male gender or anatomy, it'd far outweigh period jokes or female anatomical references, but nobody has ever said anything once about those, in contrast to the many times I've gotten called out for, say using the c-word or a lesser female-derived swear word (even when it's not directed at a female in any sense).

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for equal rights, but I do treat everyone the same, regardless of race or gender or sexual orientation, and I don't like people. Females don't get excluded from my patters of thinking at all - when the pattern recognition parts of my brain pick up language patterns or new metaphors, it doesn't sort them by gender or anything else and filter out the un-PC ones, and, as a result, I end using vulgarities that should, if people were really thinking equally, offend everyone pretty much equally, because I'll make horrible jokes about anybody and everybody.

Makes me think about a quote from the creators of South Park, which I can't find at the moment, where they point out how hypocritical it was for Isaac Hayes to leave the show after the Scientology episode after he collaborated with episodes mocking every other religion out there, pointing out that when one group in your mind becomes more protected from mockery than another, that's where discrimination begins. Either all of it's okay, or none of it is.

Feminists have gotten their wires crossed in this area rather severely recently, but it's not just limited to them:

video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k--lBw8nTCk[/video]

And the NAACP was a very important organization in the past, but somewhere between fighting for Black civil rights and throwing tantrums because they misunderstood a Hallmark card, something got confused.

Now, you know, I'm Irish, and there are whole cereal brands and holidays dedicated to stereotyping and mocking my ethnicity, and that's okay. We Irish have also had our own struggles in this country in the past, and we are also find with being made fun of a little, even when it's right out there in the open, and not just some imagined slur on a Hallmark card.

And no, our slavery wasn't as extensive or intense as African-Americans', but all people have had their tough times in history, and there's a huge difference between being offended by mean words or perceived mean words, and fighting actual oppression.

I watched a video yesterday that's relevant peripherally relevant to this discussion:

video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_5FFGrGzJw&list=LLvGwjkPNXTSVomeJw1EaEEg&index=3&t=166s[/video]

Million dollar question:

Those are both trans individuals. You would not not invite one of them into your home. Which one?

There's a point where "tolerance and understanding" morphs into something really, really retarded. And if you got offended by the word at the end of the preceding sentence, after reading my bold proclamation that nobody is excluded from my language, you might wanna consider if you are part of the problem. And maybe you are, since I've gotten repirmanded for using the word "gay" on this forum despite being bisexual, and somebody is likely to get upset that I used the word "retarded", even though I've had brain scans done as a kid and I'm partially retarded in at least one part of my brain.

Sorry for the rant, but this has been on my subconscious a lot recently, and you happened to be the camel-straw. And in the collective unconscious, too, I think.

As far as what the higher planes think, I'd be a lot more inclined to care if they weren't always trying keep me locked up. Either they are humans, or they think like humans, and I'm not native to their area of the astral at all. To my way of thinking, systematic repression of freedom necessitates a violent bloodbath in some cases, because violence is preferable by far to being enslaved.

You're trying to comprehend infinity with a tool that cannot do it.

Creation is all and all is one.

Let go of your anger and relinquish control. Surrender yourself to the all and cover yourself with the comfort of your faith.

Know that you are loved, always.
(04-05-2017, 04:57 PM)Bearly Wrote: [ -> ]You're trying to comprehend infinity with a tool that cannot do it.

Creation is all and all is one.

Let go of your anger and relinquish control. Surrender yourself to the all and cover yourself with the comfort of your faith.

Know that you are loved, always.

Except "the all" is badly corrupted in this area of the cosmos. No, I'm not relinquishing control to some energetic pattern that obviously doesn't have my best interests in mind. I'm breaking free.

Loss of control means loss of willpower, and I want my willpower. It's mine. If I wasn't supposed to have it, it wouldn't exist in the first place, so whatever's trying to take it is clearly a human or something that thinks along very similar lines as a human.

Whatever's happening with Earth's 4D right now is basically a bunch of government officials and politicians trying to control and regulate a deeply corrupted system that they don't understand when they don't even have their own s*** together.

It's a trainwreck, I'm more innocent than I look, and I need to get away from all this so I don't get caught up further in the crossfire of power-hungry idiots who don't understand what they're doing.
I understand your frustration with the current situation.
I say I understand because I can see what makes you upset and uncomfortable. As I myself tend to get engrossed with the news and social opinions of what is going on.

Manipulation
Control
Slavery
Torture
etc, etc.

This is something characteristically of 3rd density as it is one of conflict or "suffering" (Particularly in this part of creation as you have mentioned).
I don't think there is anyone here that would wish a bad life or to be on the giving or receiving end of the stick. But if you react to these events
with the usual response they tend to seek, that is fear, you won't be able to get out as you wish or want. You will and still be under control of someone else.

The only way out of this density is graduation. Unless you come from higher ones and don't get involved karmically.

I do not suggest for you to "give up" or to ignore what is going on, but to try to elevate yourself from that.

Free will is the main component here. Your reality and evolution will take place as you handle the catalyst that has been handed to you.

I truly wish that you can find the comfort and peace that you want.

Adonai vasu borragus
Pages: 1 2