Bring4th

Full Version: L/L Research webpage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have attempted to send messages to L/L Research using the email addy they provide on their "E-mail L/L" page of a general nature with the message returned "Error code 404 undeliverable" how may we email them or just to the weguy@llreseach.org?

Some of what I am finding on 3rd party sites that reference L/L Research have many errors in their postings with not a point of contact to inform them of their ERRORS.  One I am reading presently is http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%201.htm has many.

Your forum does not have a page to report thingys of L/L Research website, from what I have seen they are not that PERFECT, neither am I.  Maybe just have not found a better place yet.
I might be wrong but its my understanding currently that there are some (slowly?) occurring changes going on with Bring4th and L/L's websites since they're both going to eventually be mergered.  If you find any problems with the site pm an admin or mod (like Bring4th_Austin or Jade or Plenum) or post it in the Meta Forum for all to know and see the error of the ways of our overlords and website managers lol

Apologies for the inconvenience, I hope you'll be able to forgive the slowness of change.  There's only so many people working at L/L.
I TOP post when replying and hold membership in about sixty (60) odd forums and this one getting to be rather cumbersome and not very user friendly, IMHO! There are several features that could be added to improve this forum.

Coordinate_Apotheosis,

I know that sounds rather harsh (may I explain and apologize), but; with having issues with my system (not wanting you to help with this one, that is mine to deal with), things being read from a third party website [http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%201.htm] using L/L Research as a reference site, many errors in what they have posted without any POC (Point of Contact) to inform them of the errors. Then this forum with issues, AND L/L Research e-mail addy not functioning . . . I am just attempting to pass on some information to assist with some of this.

Now for the PMs, can send to up to five (5) named persons separated by comas, when placing more than one in the To: field all are deleted, wanted to send that message to all three (3) you mentioned. Some data found on L/L Research website told of this merger starting years ago. I am a slow reader and even slower learner.

I know I sound harsh, that is the only way I communicate, do not beat-around-the-bush, nor sugar coat my words just to sound NICE, I tell it how I see it and how it is working, not very well at this point.

(03-27-2017, 01:00 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I might be wrong but its my understanding currently that there are some (slowly?) occurring changes going on with Bring4th and L/L's websites since they're both going to eventually be mergered.  If you find any problems with the site pm an admin or mod (like Bring4th_Austin or Jade or Plenum) or post it in the Meta Forum for all to know and see the error of the ways of our overlords and website managers lol

Apologies for the inconvenience, I hope you'll be able to forgive the slowness of change.  There's only so many people working at L/L.
Hey you're not being mean or anything, I highly appreciate honesty!
I don't fiddle around the websites like I used to.  I'll pm someone about this thread to see if you can't get a more helpful response than I, as I honestly do not know.

I'm just sorry for the inconvenience, as someone who worked in IT, inconvenience is the greatest killer of enjoyment when it comes to these sorts of things (things not actually working lol)

Hopefully your concerns will be looked into Smile

And, um.  Thank you, for speaking up and saying something~
Hi AngelBrat, sorry about the issues and thanks for bringing them up. I'll do my best to address them.

Email
Are you sending them to contact@llresearch.org? The inbox seems to be working fine on this end. Both receiving and sending many emails all day.

3rd Party Websites
There are many websites out there with information about the Law of One and L/L Research that have factual inaccuracies. It is very appreciated that you care enough to notify us and seek for a way to correct them. Unfortunately, there's really not much we can do about it on this end. We do our best to ensure that our copyright policy is not violated. Otherwise, even if we could do something about the various websites out there with false info, we don't really have the time or resources to pursue it.

Forum and Website
We have a broken record on standby for response: "New website is in the works!" It is true - Bring4th_Steve has been working hard and bounding over many difficult hurdles for a while to get our new site working and ready to launch. The new site will include new and improved forums. At the moment, we are only able to implement minor upgrades and repairs as Steve gives his full (volunteer) concentration to the new site. Your feedback is appreciated though.

PS.
I have moved this thread to the Meta Forum.
I might just add, Angel, many features on B4 are somewhat glitchy for me on my Android phone going through a Chrome browser, including incorrect text sizes, issues with the pm system including the name list in recipient field being deleted every time I try to zoom out to see the names to select.

Not sure why as I'm no programmer (yet) but hopefully one day...  Until then, I highly recommend you use the site on a laptop/desktop as it seems built more for those platforms and less for mobile browsers/browsing.

I used to have cookie (temp file) issues with the biorhythm calculator where the site would use the same initial cookie file created to output my results, which after the first initial input, does not match subsequent inputs.

So, there's some issues here and there, but considering the kind of niceness I find here, I can overlook such things.  I know it's not the same for others, I just hope you don't run into as many problems now that you're aware of their being.
"Coordinate_Apotheosis,"

Have had many on other forums that have even used "threats" because of misunderstandings or perceived abusive sounding rhetoric. Even told 'could be banned' and I just told them that is up to them to do what they feel is appropriate. The next day the same person had a very short memory and did not remember our exchange, that was about four (4) years ago and still have some of what went on saved on my system.

#1. YOU are not 'sorry' IMHO, that word is so misused, more appropriate to 'apologize' for whatever. You are a good person and just follow another's lead which is not bad. This is my way, within my limits of my native/natural language, which is American English. I do not press any button to communicate in my language. As one of my favorite quotes goes: "Do NOT follow me, am NOT a leader; Do NOT walk in front of me, am NOT a follower; Walk beside me and we will get through this life as ONE!" NOT outstanding, important, nor unforgetable just different.

Enough about me, on with the show
(03-27-2017, 11:13 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey you're not being mean or anything, I highly appreciate honesty!
I don't fiddle around the websites like I used to.  I'll pm someone about this thread to see if you can't get a more helpful response than I, as I honestly do not know.

I'm just sorry for the inconvenience, as someone who worked in IT, inconvenience is the greatest killer of enjoyment when it comes to these sorts of things (things not actually working lol)

Hopefully your concerns will be looked into Smile

And, um.  Thank you, for speaking up and saying something~
"Bring4th_Austin,"

Thank you for this message, excuse me for my direct speaking of what is found.  

In the same order as you have posted, YES! that is the email address, "<contact@llresearch.org>, Subject: Error Code: 404 NOT FOUND" as Ctrl C/Ctrl V from my e-mail client, used over 30 years, so you will know.  Yes, I am aware of this and just wanted to inform you much of what is being posted seem to me not very straight forward.

This one site makes reference to L/L Research quoting from your five (5) volume set of books, "Law of One" yet very difficult to locate and seems to be NOT really a direct quote.  There again, just wanting to let you know.  Have given the website and if it is someone you have dealt with, then that is my problem.  Also know about the last part of that Copyright Policy and expenses required.

Am not wanting you to think, I am wanting to tell you how to operate your site, some of your users are familiar with how it is setup and operates now, I have not been a member very long nor visiting often.  My 'training wheels' are old and not very good any longer yet they are still in use, still learning.

As a suggestion, the login should be a bit more obvious plus when logged in the User's title should be displayed on each page they go to
for alert to the fact they are 'logged in.'  I know that is minor, and mostly what I have in mind are similar.  Not wanting to make a lengthy list at this time.
(03-28-2017, 09:35 AM)AngelBrat Wrote: [ -> ]"Coordinate_Apotheosis,"

Have had many on other forums that have even used "threats" because of misunderstandings or perceived abusive sounding rhetoric.  Even told 'could be banned' and I just told them that is up to them to do what they feel is appropriate.  The next day the same person had a very short memory and did not remember our exchange, that was about four (4) years ago and still have some of what went on saved on my system.

#1. YOU are  not 'sorry' IMHO, that word is so misused, more appropriate to 'apologize' for whatever.  You are a good person and just follow another's lead which is not bad.  This is my way, within my limits of my native/natural language, which is American English.  I do not press any button to communicate in my language.  As one of my favorite quotes goes: "Do NOT follow me, am NOT a leader; Do NOT walk in front of me, am NOT a follower; Walk beside me and we will get through this life as ONE!"  NOT outstanding, important, nor unforgetable just different.

Enough about me, on with the show

Excuse me, I will be more concise for you Wink

You have my sympathies, and empathy although I might feel differently towards technical difficulties than you do, so at the least you have my sympathy.

Is it wrong to provide such to someone I'm walking beside even if momentarily in the great road of life?

I wouldn't worry about your rhetoric on this forum.  I straight up abusively verbally attacked others on this forum a year ago (have Jade as my guardian angel on this forum now because of it, making sure I keep in line haha), I've apologized since then but I agree with you, I do not feel apologizing does adequately describe how I feel, but to be honest, in your circumstance, I considered it a nicety, a sort of courtesy to at least let you know that someone cares or feels for what you've experienced.

That was all o:

...Actually, I sense something oddly similar about your posts, I see myself...  Won't you tell Austin why you want to make so many changes at the very least if you're going to suggest them?  I imagine if I were you that I would want to share such suggestions with the perception that they are to help the website grow.

Though I admit I'd find it somewhat difficult to respond to someone who can boldly say to me that they want to tell me what to do, as if expecting me to do so without resistance. Bit scary lol

What email service do you use?
"Coordinate_Apotheosis,"
Due to all of the quotations from other messages, am removing all and just posting my comments.  THANK YOU VERY MUCHLY! ! ! !

Be careful about seeing something of 'yourself' in mine issues, some of the labels given to me just might appear on your 'forehead' as a tattoo warning all that deal with you to be AWARE!!  BAG! ! !

My attitude could become contagious, and I do not wish to spread any problems I have to any other . . .
Hey, I'm in Texas too.
IndigoGeminiWolf,

This is nice to know, this is a very LARGE state so what part, NORTH, SOUTH, EAST WEST, any special corridor,  a IH close by, coastal, Border, or adjacent to one of the four (4) states on our State Line?  My area is Southcentral IH-10 SAT. Bexar County.

Do not wish to get any of your hopes up like expecting some spectacular events that may have happened in my life, just plain and simple person just with the desire to survive and assist as many as possible to give their LIVES a little up-lift and maybe an understanding of what we are and how we are expected to learn whatever we need.

From what I have seen and read from another, er many others, their view does NOT match mine.  Will NOT share my view unless questions are appropriate for my answers.  AND do not be surprised to find a reply from this one at just about any, I repeat, any hour of day or nite.  My sleep time is very short, it has gone from four (4) hours down to as little a ½ hour hovering around 2 hrs.

Upon the date of your birth, had been working @ Kelly, A.F.B. nine (9) years and retired with thirty (30) years of service in 1993, this is NOT a Spring Chicken; just an OLD Stick in the MUD.

Thank you for this post within my posting and will be happy to answer any questions you may have as long as it will NOT violate your FREE WILL nor any other
SAT border between Medina and Bexar county. Near HWY 90W.
Charles W. Anderson Loop 1604 North past Sea World to IH-10 West outside SAT limits.