Bring4th

Full Version: ______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
______
Yes I went to a couple Awakening The Illuminated Heart workshops in 2011 and 2012 and they were quite enjoyable. They talk about the 'tiny space in the heart' in the center of which is the 'tiniest space in the heart', and each refers to a deeper level of focus within your heart. In order to get in to this inner chamber with the awareness they said to be using the same technique as Yeheshuah which involves breathing techniques, bringing your focus down from the head to the back of the heart where there is a 'golden spiral' which is like a portal in to the heart and so you enter with your awareness in to the back of the heart in to the tiny space in the heart. From there you focus in on the tiniest space in the heart which is the effective focus and most central space within your being. To reside in this space can be quite rejuvenating and is also a step they use before they use a particular technique of manifestation.

I always found the tiny space in the heart appeared like a vast space to me, and the tiniest space was a spark of pure light.
(03-28-2017, 04:43 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I always found the tiny space in the heart appeared like a vast space to me, and the tiniest space was a spark of pure light.

Ya like an infinite inner space of light.

I was focusing on this a lot in meditation just last sunday.
______