Bring4th

Full Version: Psilocybin Mushrooms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your perception of the psilocybin consciousness?
The sound of rainbows, the smell of sunshine,  the taste of darkness, the feel of illusions, and the sight of love.

Why do mushrooms look so cool?
Honestly, i would not even be able to discribe my "own" consciousness!
In mushrooms i perceive a vast consciousness, a neutral but rather benevolent awareness and a certain sacredness.
But i do not really "understand" it.
For example, many people experience some sort of images, structures and colors. To a certain degree, they make sense to me while "on the trip" but not enough that i really could understand it.

That said, i have a clearer perceiption of the "effect".
I would describe it as an energy that has the capability of deactivating your control mechanisms, given the right dosagr and surroundings.
With all the implications that has.

Although this is a little off-topic, i would like to use the opportunity for some advice:

There are a few crucial things to consider and understand before you take mushrooms.
If you think you dont (honestly!) meet these criteria, i very strongly advice against mushrooms!!!

-you should have a clear understanding of how set, setting and intention works and why it is important
-you should understand why an (preferably experienced) "sitter" is important and mostly crucial!!
-you should have a clear understanding what triggered emotions are (old emotions), be familiar with some methods to work through difficult "states" as well as the corresponding experience with it!
-you should have an understanding of control mechanisms, why and how they work

These things are absolutely crucial in my experience. If you have no clear understanding of this, you could have a anything from "nothing much happens" over "a pleasant trip" to "a complete desaster" that might throw you completely down for months...if you even survive it sanely!

I dont want to be the "know it all" guy, but i guess i have some serious background there and very willingly will answer any question!
To me mushrooms were mainly about an attuning to time/space and deepening my connection with my Higher Self through bringing me closer to my Higher Self.

Quite the timing for the post! I did a whole lot, and I do mean a whole lot, but have taken a long break and just yesterday I made steps to try to get some after all this time.

What I found to be unhelpful is to be indoor on them, it somewhat heavily blocks what they can offer although I also had quite insightful moments and often use the later portion of the trip indoor to do energy work on my body for a few hours, quite amazing the number of emotional blocages you can untwist and fix one after another. The indoor effect is that the energy you release simply bounces back at you and builds up wheres being outdoor allows you to release it in the wind. The shape of an house and its angles is not much natural and has a not so positive effect. Must like Aion said not long ago, one lesson on shrooms i learnt is that energy purifies by flowing and you are often not meant to cling with it which makes it stagnant and often accentuates it. You also get to be under guidance of the stars outdoor at night, I never did a shroom trip where however bad the sky was, the rain did not stop for me and the clouds did not clear up upon the stary sky. Always a magical experience where the elements are your friends just like spirits and your soul group.

I have experienced a very deep initiatory experience relation with them which in turn lifts your veil. You are "tested" on your astrological configuration, whether aware of it or not wouldn't matter as it is a portion of your veil which keeps you appart from your spirit. So to me it is quite the teacher plant and I believe always aims for the better in response to your seeking. Many who will dislike it will dislike how it forces you to be aware. I personally haven't found it all that useful to set an intent, the plant seem to have what it has to share while communicating with your Higher Self and responding to your on-going seeking, so to me setting an intent can easily narrow what you could potentially open to.

They allow you to go really deep down the rabbit hole of your essence, it'd be hard for me to truly share the highest state of myself I found although I have attempted before. I guess embodying your Higher Self to a truly high degree in true awareness of your beingness within this Universe might work.

I would not recommand them for everyone although I had a progressive and all-positive relationship with them over my many many sessions. To advise them to more sensible people and more blocked people, I would rather be there myself to be able to take their pain on me and envelop them in my light if need be to allow them to get a clearer view of themselves rather than go insane in their unwellness.
As to indoor or outdoor it highly depends on your intention.
If you re seeking to clear traumatic events for example a completely safe environment is crucial.
Safe in that regards would mean safe for the portion of self you seek to heal, for example, if you re dealing with something around 1year old, you will need a suurounding that this exact portion would feel safe in.
I have experienced and witness countless deep healings indoor...

Outdoor is really great for connecting with earth, plant and animal life, the 3d plane in general.

For a profound healing, finding a real safe and undisturbed place outside can be quite a challenge.

Concerning intention, i found two things interesting in that regard:
setting an intention is extremely powerful if you have a specific issue.
Apart from that, a clear intention helps to understand the context of the experience, many experiences are hard to understand, since they sometimes are kind of metaphorical on one side (its rather a part of the consciousness that works in very unused ways) and others are extremely hard to "get into consciousness" for example very early experiences.
Having the context of an intention can open many doors to understanding.
Plus i found the ratio of "forgetting" much smaller.

In shamanic traditions as well as in therapy use you neber journey without intention btw...

But what works for one might be not working for others...
I took them when I was a teen a few times and had some very interesting experiences. Two were telepathic and the other was the random opening of the gateway to intelligent infinity.

The telepathic experiences were coincidental and by accident. I was in a car with my friend and two other people we had just met. This girl took off her jacket casually, but I sensed that she did this to get attention from my other friend.
The other time my friend was thinking something in his head and I heard it like he was speaking. I was tripping and I didn't respond. But the next day I asked him and he said he didn't say it but he was thinking it. He believes this was telepathic as well.

As for the random opening of the gateway, I took too much at the time. I didn't mean to. It was very intense, and I was mostly in my head. I remember just sitting there and not really talking to my friends, but they were equally bemused by their own things. At some point I realized the universe made perfect sense. It's hard to describe the feeling, but it was a knowing and joy that all is well, all is truly whole and complete and perfect, in ways beyond description. I saw everything in its absolute perfection. One is not allowed to remember any of the knowledge seen in that random opening, and you forget when the mushrooms wear off. I didn't know what this experience was until many years later, specifically when I read the LOO, and Ra explained how hallucinogens can randomly open the gateway.

I would NOT recommend anyone try to open the gateway with drugs. It happened by accident with me. The experience, while joyful and amazing at one level, was extremely uncomfortable, hence why I never touched acid or mushrooms again after that.
Well my main work has been to connect with Heavens on Earth.

But yeah I had many great experiences indoor also but indoor is not much natural energitically speaking. It breaks natural flow with it's angles and accentuates distortions. If you start a trip indoor to then go outdoor and succeed at releasing all you built up indoor, I really don't know any more freeing feeling. I found that the smaller the space and the heavier the impact is, being in a car for an extended period of time makes me entirely unwilling to even want to move outside, yet the moment I do I find its everything I could have desired.

I don't think intention is all that bad, but any intention will be ego-driven so I rather let things happen naturally and see where it leads me beyond the confines of what intent my ego could've desired. I guess my intent is simple sincere seeking which in turns finds countless intents during the session. An intent to focus on my 3D blocages for a time, an intent to see them in relation to my spirit, an intent to know more deeply the Earth, an intent to know more deeply the Sun, an intent to know more deeply our Logos, an intent to know more deeply the people of my life and their struggles just as my soul relation to them, an intent to connect to a particular past life on earth, etc, etc, etc. Each trip leads me to seek and explore countless things ans I think the spirit of the plant is well aware of your incarnational plan and as such I think each will have a truly personalized experience meant to show each what each needs to be shown at that moment which is not as much driven by your conscious mind as it is driven by your unconscious, which non-resistance allows you to become more and more open to whereas a strong intent might act as a resistance.

I think the biggest barrier of setting an intent might be to block the effect of attuning to your time/space self. For me that was a process of going over facets over facets of my being in a somewhat initially chaotic process which after a couple session allows you to reach a more distilled and centered higher version of yourself I would call your magical personality. Having a strong intent is like focusing on a facet while disregarding the others, whereas having none allows you to open to what you need to open more selflessly.

Anyway that is based on my experiences. I don't discourage otherwise but simply express how that would've been a barrier in my own experience.
I did not intent to invalidate anyone's experience, just in case...!

My background to this:
I joined this forum in december, since then there were already four(!) threads of people being suicidal.
Plus many threads of people in much too difficult emotional situations, plus quite a few here with schizophrenic and psychotic tendencies.
Additionally i have the impression, many amongst us have a tendency to not connect with physical life really and seek escape.

Considering this i feel we have a responsibility to give reasonable advice and as much in-depth insight as possible. At least i feel it.
Thats why i stress certain aspects, i hope you understand this.

Plant medicine can be very helpful in healing, in gaining spiritual insight and maybe just fun for others.
There is however the danger for ongoing desaster, and we should also look into the why and how.

But i guess we can agree on that Smile
(03-31-2017, 03:30 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]-you should have an understanding of control mechanisms, why and how they work

What do you mean by control mechanisms?
I have done a whole lot of psilocybin. My experiences were almost always positive, except maybe the ingestion part, man that taste so damn horrible.

I have always tried to have the most rational approach possible to this drug. I never took it in order to ''take from it'' but rather to understand it.

So far I've tried doing shrooms with friends who just wanted to have fun, and it was just fun.

I've tried doing that for healing purposes with intents, it worked just as intended. I did for myself, as well as for friends.

I've tried doing them for expanding, seeking, exploring and it also happened exactly that way, except it was nothing like I could have planned or imagined at first.

A side effect for me was percing the veil, although I must say it feels random, so that may be positive just as it may be negative, I think this is part of the most important warning about drugs, you never really know what's gonna unveil.

My experience has not led me to believe there is a mushroom consciousness. If I may compare with salvia, which I also tried, I did feel like I was communicating with some external entity with it's own mind/body/spirit complex which seemed like the guardian or guide of the plant. I think there is also that in ayahuasca. But I really didn't experience that on mushrooms. To me it felt more like it raise your vibration to a point where time/space is accessible at will. And the results for me were connecting with my higherself, connecting with Ra, connecting with the logos or one mind, connecting with the Earth, connecting with my soul group. So to me these seemed to be the entities interacting rather than a shroom consciousness. My conclusion is that it gives access to a certain degree of telepathic communication. I picture it a bit like this vibration is a train going to the destination of ''alliswellness'' and the way you react to it will define how you experience the trip. If you just get on board and enjoy yourself, the view will be epic and adventurous. If you fight it...well good luck fighting against a whole train, there's lots of suffering involved with this mindset, it's just counter-intuitive or counter-productive.

In this regard, I highly agree that the effects on the emotional body/mind is to release all control mecanism (stop fighting the train). I have since watched a few documentaries and read articles about studies of psilocybin, and it seems what has been observed is that it gives you access to your gray matter. The brain is built in a way that most recurrent thoughtforms will use the same paths to go from one point of the brain to another. This is why many people experience bad habits, addictions, emotional blocages etc. Having access to your gray matter means you can reprogram your brain to create new paths in the neurons that the network of your brain can use at will afterward. This is why after each trip I feel like I can totally get rid of some behaviors and start new patterns, it totally gives me this sensation that I really am free. We certainly are all the time, but often it's like we don't understand how to express that freedom. After a good trip, I feel no boundaries to my freewill.

This is accessible to anyone who doesn't want to do drugs, but you have to meditate a few decades in order to really reach that state. The goal should be to try and be able to reach that faster without drugs once you are aware of it.

As to the dichotomy between indoor/outdoor, I would say although they both offer different opportunities, I would strongly suggest going outdoor at least a short while during your trip, even if you decide to center your trip indoor. I think there's something the outdoor can offer that is impossible to obtain indoor, something very positive, something that goes much beyond simply connecting with nature. I think it will deepen the path you have taken on your trip, no matter which one it is. Even if you strictly intend to focus on healing traumas and need lots of time simply meditating on those stagnant energies, I think even if you find what you're looking for, you will not experience proper ''release'' if I may call it that way. There's something about being in a wide open area with flowing air and the sky looking down on you that cannot be found within walls. Once outdoor you can actually experience what it feels like once those blocages are out of the way, what it really feels like to be free, and not just more aware. And so this is how I would equate these 2 in my mind: indoor = expanding awareness of the internal self, outdoor = expanding the self beyond it's current limitations, experiencing real freedom. Except I don't think going outside can actually restrict your potential at doing what you would do inside. I think it's just more likely that you'll find a quiet place inside, but if you can find that outside, then I feel it's even better outside. I mostly did that at night in a mountain where there was nobody except me and a friend or two, so we were quite quiet and peaceful. I think for someone who experience a severe badtrip, going outside is the best remedy. Of course in both cases I would suggest doing the trip with someone who has experience of the drug. If you're the one bringing the drug to someone who never did it before, it becomes your responsiblity, for the entire trip.

About the intent, I would say having an intent is more useful for indoor internal seeking of awareness and meditation. If you're just exploring, an intent becomes a blocage of potential in my opinion. Both have their positive qualities it just depends what you're after. My personal experience has led me way beyond any intent I could have set at the begining so I don't try that anymore, I have become aware that I'm not aware enough to be a good judge of what is a good intent, because it's always gonna exceed my expectations of intents. But I would suggest that to a friend I know who has been having negative experiences each time, and I think this person has exactly issues about letting go of control, which the drug is exactly there to help release. So in his case, setting an intent about learning to let go would be very beneficial for him.

Another thing that I noticed about psilocybin is that the experience of time/space creates what I call ''bubbles'' of time/space, and they seem to move in a rotary movement and can comeback later like you never left them, even if it's months later on another shroom trip. This happened every time, with every person I tried shrooms. Like we were having this conversation, it stopped somewhere with no real ending, and 30min later the discussion takes back right where it left without any trying to comeback to it, it's like we were discussing that 2 seconds ago and we just continue. And then a few weeks/months later it happens again, like we never left this conversation, it continues right where it left. I couldn't remember that while I was sober, it's just once under the effect of psilocybin that the memory comes back and we just both feel it at the same time. It's very weird and hard to explain. It's not like discussing the same topic twice, it's very much like continuing the exact same discussion without interruption, the only interruption being an unconsious seperation of time in between which completely dissolves once the ''bubble'' comes back. I think this is what's most confusing to someone doing shrooms for the first time, like their thoughts just keep shifting without resolution. It's only after noticing that a couple times that I realized it's a repeating pattern. But eventually, they all come back. It feels like experiencing the effect of the Wheel of karma in a litteral sense, except it's not about karma but about thoughts, unless I didn't get it fully. I think this is why we seem confused at first. We're not used to thoughts moving in circular motion. But now I never get that confusion anymore, like all bubbles have found their resolutions. If I may say, I may even feel much more confused sober than on psilocybin now because of that, it's like confusion is some kind of resistance to infinite intelligence, and once moving past the resistance, it's no longer there.

As for the fun part, I definitely recommend anyone with enough experience willing to go on an adventure outdoor to just like go in a forest, or a mountain and just walk with a few friends when there's nobody else. The best days of my life can be described by this simple activity. Infinite pleasure in potentiation there and healing and release are not excluded.
(03-31-2017, 03:02 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by control mechanisms?

We have countless "control mechanisms" which have the function to prevent certain emotions and perceiptions reach our consciousness and have them "locked" in the unconsciousness.
The basic function is to preserve our current "integrity", the way we perceive ourselves normally.
This "normal state" would be threatened when every perceiption would be conscious. For example, all our deep pain would be suddenly present, all our fears and so on, nobody would survive this.
Also, everything we suppressed because we felt guilt, were ashamed or such, imagine that all arising at once.
Experiencing "pleasant states" can also be threatening, for example realizing that we do not exist the way we believe and instead experiencing a true connectedness or even oneness can be a serious threatto the identity.

It greatly varies, what a certain human is capable of facing at a certain point in time.
What can be pleasant to one can be threatening to another!

So, the basic reasons are fear, pain, guilt, shame, but also too much love, loss of identity and so on.

The mechanisms are also many..
The first layer is mostly intellectual control. This keeps you entangled in thought and prevents you from accessing deeper states as well as from deeper pain.

Being unfocussed often is the next layer, it is hard then to concentrate on a certain topic, thoughts and impulses change and wander all the time. The focus then lies on "not focussing on exactly this" , but you experience it as many seemingly unconnected things arising.
For example, you re currently busy (on an inner level) with issues concerning your father. If you had this kind of control, a whole lot of stuff could arise, that ultimately has not a real deep meaning atthe moment, it would change all the time. The working of the defense mechanism would be to prevent you from focussing on that ery special issue and provide many distracting experiences instead.

Many more, more unconscious mechanisms exist. For example tightening your back or neck. This has an effect on your more subtle bodies, blocking energy there.
So, energy wont flow anymore, this energy could be anything from higher self experiences to deep pain.
Btw, thats one of the principles Hatha Yoga is built around, as well as all the "bandas" in yoga.
The first is meant to loosen your muscles again, so energy will be freed that was blocked, the latter purposely tightens muscles to build up energy.

To really understand these mechanisms, one has to experience the "unblocked" state at least once. That means, when you have experienced a pain so deep you think you ll die, you understand why you blocked it.
Some goes for more positive stuff, you have to experience love to a high degree in order to understand this will at least temporarily dissolve your identity, in order to "believe" that this can be a serious threat, otherwise you would never believe this!

Now, the "consciousness" of the mushroom or rather its very effect, it is hard to tell, what is my experience, meaning, what is my "personal part" and which is the mushrooms part. So i am a little cautious here.
My current understanding is, mushrooms have the potential of loosening or even deactivating control mechanisms and enforcing your perceiption. I would say this is all, apart from that it seems to be completely neutral, in so far as not offering any additional help or energy, similar to lsd which is like a perceiption microscope and nothing else.

You will be, however, muchmore open for other helping entities, since you also do not block them out anymore.
But it is a good idea to call upon them in your intention!

I would note, that its also a matter of dosage, ithas to be really high if you want to go "deep", otherwise your defense might still be too strong.
I once experienced a group journey with five people, all on a high dosage of lsd, and noone getting into an altered state at all, nothing happened. After some time we realized, someone must be blocking. Eventually we found out who, we were able to dissolve the blockage of that person and then, boom, all of a sudden the effectof the substance was there! That was quite a lesson in how extremely powerful control can be.

Another crucuial background is, which part you possibly adress on your journey.
Lets say you want to adress a blockage that developed when you were one year old. If the journey is successful, you will end up in a one-year-old state. So you have to ask yourself, if the setting is good for that.
Will you feel safe in that state? Is your surrounding save enough to enter a helpless state? Is there a potential of "random people" coming by (outdoors for example)? Who is with you? Is he or she understanding enough to realize whatshappening? Is he or she able to hold you like a little child? Is he or she ready and willing to face deep pain when it arises in you?
If the setting is not right and you dont have the inner trust, you will block these experiences, but there couldbe a huge conflict, the substance deactivating your control, that baby state arising, while at the same time you try to control and suppress more since you cannot allow this to arise (because you dont feel safe), in that case there is a very high potential for psychosis!!

So, i believe its crucial to understand the why and how of control in order to understand the importance of the setting and take good care of it. If these mechanisms are not being understood, the setting might be "weak" since you dont place importance on it.
You can be lucky and still have a nice trip, it can be inbetween and nothing much happens due to control or it could be a desaster.

Another aspect of control is:
Lets take an ideal case:

You have a safe surrounding, you will not be disturbed, you can cry, scream, whatever may arise.
There is nothing you would perceive as unstable or unsafe.
You have an experienced "sitter", someone you can really rely to, someone who understands the states youre in, someone that would not not try to block your pain (because he has the same pain and is not ready to face it), but will hold you and care for you.
Someone that can be the help needed in a helpless state.
This will on a subconscious level give you a lot of trust and will enable you to let go of control.
Plus, there will be someone to hold "awareness" or "consciousness" when you enter deeply unconscious states.

In that case it is much easier to let go of your control. If these criteria are not being met, you will hold on to control!

@minyatur and nightowl
as for the release of energy, sorry to say it so directly, but this simply is not true!
When you are trying to dissolve a blockage, entering that very state where it originates is probably the most powerful method i ever came across.
In that very state you experience thevery emotion that created the blockage. In consciously experiencing this (at the very root!) you release the biggest obstacle, plus, with an experienced sitter you make a new more positive experience at the most crucial spot.
This is an incredible release and you put a new experience at the very spot you had the blocking experiences. One session successfully done in this manner will be much more effective than years of conventional therapy!
And most of them i witnessed and experienced indoor, so i really highly and completely disagree here!

I agree it is very good to do this outdoors, but it is not easy to find a real safe undisturbed place. Even the potential of someone coming by will prevent you from accessing these states.

@NightOwl
Going outside later in the trip might be good, but is not always possible.
I have seen many people in baby states,being maybe a year old,not able to moveat all and being in a totally destroyed state.
You just cannot take someone outside in such a state!

edit to add on that:
If you take into account those factors, you can apply them not only to all substances you might use and maybe have a more beneficial experience, you will also be able to do such work without the aid of substances by other means.
What i mean is, when you understand control mechanisms and care for a good setting, you can help people enter these states even without drugs!

When youre not in such experiences, i agree its very beneficial to go outside!
(04-01-2017, 02:05 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]@NightOwl
Going outside later in the trip might be good, but is not always possible.
I have seen many people in baby states,being maybe a year old,not able to moveat all and being in a totally destroyed state.
You just cannot take someone outside in such a state!

edit to add on that:
If you take into account those factors, you can apply them not only to all substances you might use and maybe have a more beneficial experience, you will also be able to do such work without the aid of substances by other means.
What i mean is, when you understand control mechanisms and care for a good setting, you can help people enter these states even without drugs!

When youre not in such experiences, i agree its very beneficial to go outside!

It is my opinion as well, although I would be tempted to think that there are some types of people I would have simply suggested not to do any drugs in the first place. It sure is not for everybody.
Night Owl dateline=' Wrote: [ -> ]It is my opinion as well, although I would be tempted to think that there are some types of people I would have simply suggested not to do any drugs in the first place. It sure is not for everybody.

yes, i absolutely agree!
The problem is just, that especially those people in question would probably reject every single idea that was brought up against it, thinking this doesnt apply to them :/

For example, how many people with heavy intellectual control are aware that they have strong intellectual control?
How many people that have psychotic tendencies would believe that they are already in a state where they cannot face their deeper portions, deep emotions or other things?
Woaaah.  Some serious dejavu reading these last few posts.

Night Owl, next time you eat the Mario-Shrooms try cooking two poached eggs, putting those on buttered toast with mushrooms on top, and eating it like that.  The chewy texture and taste is a big compliment to the eggs and toast, I'd call it delicious even.

Now what does this dejavu mean? I read this exact same last post by agua two weeks ago it feels like.

-gasp-, What if I've gone back in time and just didn't notice??!
...naaah lolol
I read that it feels like a tidal wave is sweeping over you when you first take shrooms.
(04-01-2017, 03:02 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I read this exact same last post by agua two weeks ago it feels like.

It wasnt the exact same posts, i always change a few words here and there Wink
But what does it mean? There are three possibilities, you can pick one :

1) I am a bot. My purpose is to spread the same info again and again. Now that you know, i have to create a new account
2) We more or less have ever re-occurring subjects, always the same questions basically
3) Maybe these are common principles that apply to all healing and spiritual evolution in general

I guess i am just a bot Smile
(03-31-2017, 10:32 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I did not intent to invalidate anyone's experience, just in case...!

My background to this:
I joined this forum in december, since then there were already four(!) threads of people being suicidal.
Plus many threads of people in much too difficult emotional situations, plus quite a few here with schizophrenic and psychotic tendencies.
Additionally i have the impression, many amongst us have a tendency to not connect with physical life really and seek escape.

Considering this i feel we have a responsibility to give reasonable advice and as much in-depth insight as possible. At least i feel it.

Plant medicine can be very helpful in healing, in gaining spiritual insight and maybe just fun for others.
There is however the danger for ongoing desaster, and we should also look into the why and how.

Well... we *shouldn't* want to connect with physical life, we should be seeking to connect with the essence behind it by developing the inner senses and energy manipulation.

I want escape from the illusion of physical existence, yes, but only so that I can experience the essence behind it and direct my own energies. There's a difference between wanting to escape to illusion, and wanting to escape from illusion.

I agree that any kind of drugs can be dangerous, even supposedly benign psychedelics.

My own experiences with mushrooms consisted of me laughing like a maniac until I realized the whole world and all of existence was a big joke that I shouldn't take seriously, and I think it actually just did me some good to remember that trip just now.
(04-01-2017, 03:21 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Well... we *shouldn't* want to connect with physical life, we should be seeking to connect with the essence behind it by developing the inner senses and energy manipulation.

I want escape from the illusion of physical existence, yes, but only so that I can experience the essence behind it and direct my own energies. There's a difference between wanting to escape to illusion, and wanting to escape from illusion.

I discovered a few things in that regard which were true for me, not sure if it applies to you though.

It might sound stupid, but one purpose of incarnation seems to be that one is incarnated!
Dosent sound very deep, i know.

I strived for "higher realms" for quite some time and always ran into "invisible" obstacles, just like hitting a wall.
This didnt change no matter what i tried.

When i started connecting with the earthplane more and more, grounding so to say, and willingly accepted my physical life, all of a sudden many inner doors opened and i could reach higher states with much less effort.

I think, this was, because i had a refusal to really live here. And my "system" wasnt willing to let me leave.
And the less one is connected with the earthplane and the more higher realms are accessible, the greater the temptation to leave or not deal with 3d stuff anymore.
The more grounded i became, the more my inner system was allowing to access higher or deeper realms!

When we consider the fact that, before incarnation, we have chosen this exact incarnation because it would allow for optimum growth, this makes much sense, i would say.
(04-01-2017, 12:42 AM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]My experience has not led me to believe there is a mushroom consciousness.

I can't say I agree with this statement.

You can't un-spiritize a portion of Creation, it's all consciousness and mushrooms have a higher vibration than your own and as such can only be entangled with consciousness vibrating at a higher frequency than your own to achieve such a feat.

I do agree it's a more discreet kind of teacher plant than some other plants, which you could also easily have experiences that did not feel like interacting with a spirit of the plant. Salvia for example is not known to always offer that, but on the contrary that it's something that may happen to some which does not deny the entire thing is enabled by a portion of consciousness whether it does or not.

I personally tried to interact with the consciousness behind this experience and had success there. I'd say there's also a definitive positive intent behind it at all times.
(04-01-2017, 03:21 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2017, 10:32 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I did not intent to invalidate anyone's experience, just in case...!

My background to this:

Well... we *shouldn't* want to connect with physical life, we should be seeking to connect with the essence behind it by developing the inner senses and energy manipulation.

I agree that any kind of drugs can be dangerous, even supposedly benign psychedelics.

My own experiences with mushrooms consisted of me laughing like a maniac until I realized the whole world and all of existence was a big joke that I shouldn't take seriously, and I think it actually just did me some good to remember that trip just now.

That's basically my end experience on every psychedelic journey. "Chill out, it's just a game."