Bring4th

Full Version: Earth's 4D sucks, 7th density, bizzaro occult fiction, the LHC, and Shiva.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of ideas are going through my head right now.

In the Cassopeian sessions, it's mentioned that all densities basically exist simultaneously, and are based upon level of perception/consciousness, rather than being actual separate densities.

It makes sense that they'd build a statue of Shiva by the LHC, since it's apparently a project designed to create high-powered occult energy that's basically direct channeling of 7th density for negative purposes - Shiva being both the Destroyer (the LHC annihilating particles to reduce them to pure prana and s***) and the only Hindu God that's friendly with all permutations of consciousness (even "evil" ones).

I keep channeling information that tells me that the idea of quantity of energy is an illusion at the highest levels, created by concepts closer to geometry, and from that, I take the idea to mean that basically, even if such a machine were built, it would be dangerous to anyone who doesn't have knowledge of 7th density, but anyone with knowledge of it (even if they haven't fully achieved 7th) can still tap into intelligent infinity to some degree, and even the intelligent energy created by the LHC might be able to be tapped into others to some degree, even if the ones running it are closest to it, and I feel like the creation of such a machine might bring a power boost, but won't allow the mass control of all humans as long as the will to resist those people survives. The logs also mention that anything 1-4th density can be modified with the proper technology, but beyond that, consciousness is so fundamental at those levels that such is not an issue.

It says in the Padma Purana that the tamasic scriptures and practices mislead the demons by focusing them on the material, filling them with lust and anger, making them egotistical, making them love the physical senses, and preaching atheistic and materialistic spiritual practices, while still providing boons and power. But there is also a mantra provided that allows salvation to those who practice these things, which is why Shiva is considered the most merciful God, and why demons flock to Him.

I also read a book recently, with heavy occult undertones (very short book, but spoilers ahead), called Suicide Girls in the Afterlife, which is about girls who go to Hell for comitting suicide, and find the various levels of Hell as floors in a Hotel, with people at the lower levels engaging in torturous activities (more or less of their own free will) that they're unable to pull themselves away from, and are told by the things that guard Hell that they can't go to higher levels, but meet Lucifer and escape out a backdoor, and end up crawling all the way up to to the celestial floors, where they meet a pot-smoking hippie Jesus who says that he knows where Heaven really is, and "let's go there," at which point Lucifer complains that all the best stuff is in Hell, anyways, and then everyone go into a white void where all becomes one (7th density), and then are thrust into a new dream.

The logs also mention that parallel universes can be created, and that these are related to windows and time travel, the key to which are electromagnetic fields.

4th density Earth just seems awful, and I want nothing to do with it. I just want to go out on my own and explore and create and experience infinity... I feel like I'm on the lower levels of Hell, but there's always a way out, and I just want to get to that light... all of these topics seeming interconnected and creating synchronicities in my head.

EDIT:

And I keep getting impulses to reject materialistic desires, the physical senses, and impulses towards anger and lust, which is an important element of whatever I'm trying to communicate in this jumbled mess of vaguely-connected synchronous ramblings. If everything is made of the same materials, then you can interact with literally anything, and it's only by distracting the asuras with materialism and ego that the devas were ever able to overcome them.

And all I want is to go fream freely outside of this place... but there isn't any "outside", not any "quantity" or "power" in an objective sense, nor even "time/space" or "counterspace" or whatever else the kida re calling it these days, just the flesh prison that exists to keep me from recognizing the underlying unity and infinite possibility.
The Great Destroyer is the most merciful.  Interesting.

Don't you know, life is heaven and hell in one, there's a devil in all of us, and a god too.

What is, is a reflection of what is.

Transmute it or become it.