Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest and catalyst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would one of the root causes of not being harvestable be a non-recognition or possibly non-acceptance of catalyst?
In theory, yes. Because it's catalyst that prompts one to spiritually awaken to your true nature and catalyst again
That seeks to point us in the path of our pre-incarnative goals as wanderers. If we ignore these catalyst or continually fail to recognize them and also follow through with acting upon the catalyst provided then we will likey never reach a level of STO that would make us harvestable.

The nice thing however is that if we do fail at recognizing and acting upon a given catalyst... We just keep repeating scenario that continue to attempt to catalyze us until the lessons intended do sink to the "roots of the mind". So being able to think through past missed opportunities to catalyze is an incredible gift. Someone famous once said that "pattern recognition is our highest nature". And I believe that specifically addresses the lessons of this density that act as catalyst once we recognize the patterns of our own default nature and the nature of all other things around us.
Perhaps another aspect of this is the recognition of the catalyst, perhaps even the experience of the catalyst, yet the Choice not to allow the Significator to be Transformed.

Although I would say regardless there are always transformations occurring on the subtle level, conscious and unconscious.

The Choice is paramount.
Q'uo has stated that if a being were to ignore catalyst, and desires to 'remain asleep' they would experience as they desire and essentially go down in their density of awareness.

I wish it was easy to find Q'uo quotes, as a simple as it is to search in the Law of One page...
(04-10-2017, 07:30 PM)I am Shayne Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo has stated that if a being were to ignore catalyst, and desires to 'remain asleep' they would experience as they desire and essentially go down in their density of awareness.

I wish it was easy to find Q'uo quotes, as a simple as it is to search in the Law of One page...

http://llresearch.org/search/search.aspx

Basically, you have to use Google or another search engine but program that search to consist of only the www.llresearch.org site. It's not as thorough or easy as a built in search function, but it works fine.
(04-10-2017, 07:30 PM)I am Shayne Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo has stated that if a being were to ignore catalyst, and desires to 'remain asleep' they would experience as they desire and essentially go down in their density of awareness.

Yesterday I was thinking that people who feel they are too heavily struck by catalyst probably simply try to attain a degree of light they are not yet resonant with, and as such, they attract what can balance their self to be resonant with that which they desire to reach.

I don't think there's any moment where karma doesn't merely offer what you desire deep within or a mean toward that. Karma is at our service and never against us and what may make it seem that way are contradictions within the self that are clung to.

So yeah, so long your desire to be alseep is without contradictions to itself, it will be granted.