Bring4th

Full Version: Dragons, Shamen, Angels or maddness - I'm a little disorientated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m In the middle of a 2nd awakening, or meby just going mad! Blush

… My first awakening being around the age of 18-24
During that time I wrote lots of pomes and doodled symbols and images much. Lots of spirals and spiral suns, and this wired fish/fairy/dragon/person thing with big eyes.
There were defiantly ups and downs as I struggled to cope with how I saw the world, and the feeling I was trapped inside my body.

This time round its mind blowing! I’m a wee bit disoriented to say the least BigSmile

My background –
I was brought up Christian, yet strongly believed in reincarnation, and mentioned a past life to my mother. I can’t tell you how surprised and relived I was at high school when I found out that many people all over the world thought this too! Tongue Christianity didn’t fit for me at all. I’m dyslexic with ADHD diagnosed, but have more recently discovered I fit with what is known as indigo.

After the birth of my 2nd little one things started to change for me, I was blessed with a very sensitive lil lad who doesn’t tolerate modern earth life well.
Dr’s were utterly hopeless and I set about working out what was wrong with my baby making our life tolerable for him. I also realised at that time what a gift he was, and how these babies were a reflection of what we were doing to our world and a big wake up call.

After a rant on a parenting forum a friend introduced me to some books on reincarnation and there was such a light went on for me again – she then guided me to the wonderful fairyfarmGirl Blog and that led me to Little Grandmother.

That really started my calling to wake up. I bought myself a book like I used to have and started righting again.
The first thing I wrote was ‘remembering’ At the time I thought I was trying to remember my old poetry (I couldn’t lay my hands on one of the book’s….. but had a strong suspicion I wasn’t ment to find it yet’
I now realise I’m remembering me

I started to get dreams again, and the word Dragon & Shaman kept appearing for me, even the Vicar on the Alpha course I did gave me a message of Dragon.
Wired dreams with ill an ill baby dragon with it's Mum under water, and crystals that I had to take to standing stones Huh
Others about beeing with other healers, but not knowing who I was and feelings that others were missing.

It’s been like something was on the tip of my brain, really annoying kind of feeling, so I asked my guides to ‘throw me a fish here please’

From here it all gets very odd.

It started with a dream message

One of them odd disjointed dreams, it was hopping round all over the place.
The bits I remember the most was the flying part, I wasn't me - I was just zooming straight up into the air and bobbing round, but when I thought about it to much or people looked at me I came down again.

Then it hopped to being in a public toilet (weirdly my first real lucid dream was in a public toilet too )
I was using the hand dryer and looked up to see a huge bright neon coloured sign on the wall

'SPIRITUAL REGRESSION - CALL NOW!!!!'

It's really amused me to the point I couldn't stop laughing, my poor guides must feel like bashing there heads on a wall sometimes

At first I thought I needed a spiritual regressionist, but when I saw the price I realised that my guide ment call (him) So I did, I wrote a poem asking too let my human eyes see.

Over the few next days I had a bit of a eureka moment, I was looking up dragons/shamanism and that sent me on to Geomancy that wound up with a Dowsing forum, in that I found a paragraph about often people with soul memories are scared to remember because of things that happened in a past life when they may have used a gift they had.

This really resonated with me so much that my head started to throb, when I get a pain like that in my head I need to sit still and go to the pain and it turns into more of an ecstasy feeling if that makes sense. Sooo did that - and then got the final line to the poem I wrote :idea:

‘All the knowledge we ever need’s all ready trapped inside,
Deep inside subconciousness it’s for safety that it hides.

As I’d guesses I was now able to find the book that had been eluding me – it was somewhere I’d already looked.

It wasn’t the end of the poem I thought it was but the start of another. – I was really also surprised that both pomes ment far more to me now than at the time I’d wrote them.

Up, down
Round, round
Living in, life’s play ground.

First it’s your go, then its mine,
What have we learnt after all this time?

Live for now, and lighten up,
Give up the searching for the cup,
The grails inside just stop and feel,
Allow your conscience time to heal.

Play the game, it’s in your hand.
Learn your special role on this land.

Shed a tear, smile a smile,
Stop and think a little while.

Our time is now, that’s what we’ve got,
We need no more, we hold the lot.

2nd one

All the knowledge that we’ll ever need’s all ready trapped inside,
Trapped deep inside subconciousness it’s for safety that it hides.

Balance both your opposites your black and your white,
Search for equilibrium, they were never made to fight.
One grows too strong out weighs the other, battles fought inside out minds get projected to one another.

By natures laws we live each day, though so often hidden in real life play.
Release your creature let it be, drop your defences and set it free.

The creative destructive power lies so deep within our soul
Money greed and power will never make us whole,
Acceptance of the thing you are and how you play your part, set free the guilt anxiety and open up your heart.

What goes around shall come around, it’s the way that it must go, each and every person has there special gift to show.

I also found a lovely thing I’d written about star people, that doesn’t even look like my writing.

That all lead me to realise that there was some fear holding me back from rembereing,

The next thing that happened is what has really freaked me out I’ll just copy and paste the bit I sent to my friend as it explains it as it happens,

“‘I'd been looking into more stuff just following little breadcrumb trails on the net - and happened across this discussion about Evolution vs Creation vs interventionalist.
I was kind of trying to work out what side of the fence I'm sitting on and what I make of channelling and the bible and pyramids and such I got interested in the big people that I've herd crop up in this stuff.

SO found a YouTube snip of a documentary about the big skeletons that have been found and the discussion about them and also an experiment about how the conditions back then caused gigantisms’ in many species and plants... was very interesting.
And some of the theory’s surrounding them.

I decided to go out into the garden to clear my head a bit, it was lovely out there - dusk with gorgeous pink clouds floating over the trees at the top of the hill.
So I sat on our big garden beanbag.
What happened next would have been odd for a dream - the fact I was wide awake and not under the influence of anything really freaked me out

Carry came out for a stroke and jumped onto the beanbag with me, as I started stroking her I had the most vivid experience that my hand was too small and my fingers should be several inches longer, it was like I was trying to stroke her past were my fingers ended.
like I could feel it bigger and I'd shrunk

This was really rather disturbing, but I wasn't afraid - I started mulling over fallen angels/giants/channelling/ aliens

Then had the most vivid flashback to being aprox 4years old and a picture I'd drawn.
It was a picture of a pink angel, I'd stuck it on my bedroom wall right under the light switch on my Noah's arc wallpaper in my bedroom.
I remember clearly the angel I'd drawn, it was me...... but I wasn't in heaven, I thought of myself as what I at the time called a devils angel.

By this point I'm seriously freaked out thinking oh s*** I'm some kind of Satanist
Then look up into the sky to see the pink clouds have formed a big pink dragon breathing pink cloud flame.

If I couldn't see the humour in this I think I'd be wheeling my self off to see some kind of therapist this morning.

I could kind of hear my guide laughing saying 'well you did ask' Tongue

At this point my body feels so flipping odd.... it was like I was buzzing.

So I sat there for time thinking, am I bad? Am I evil.... as I was brought up Christian going to Sunday school & fellowship meetings?

Decided that I can't be evil as I forgive easily, trust people and all ways try to be kind and fair, genuinely care about people and want life to be better for all - and I'm quite a loved up person

So at that point decided that I had to go to sleep and ground myself a bit as I was feeling so disjointed.
Fortunately I had lots of dreams about being under water and in the sea and that always ground me and make me feel better. “

I’m still feeling totally disorientated by this! I watched a starseed awakening thing and it made me cry it was so lovely.
Also the pomes I’m writing now are so filled with love and light that I’m almost certain I’m not something horrible - I also realise that when I think I may be bad the fear feels so cold and inclosing.

Looking threw all the old pomes I’ve written to makes me realise that I’m not a bad thing too. Then I find my way to some quotes about Satan and dragons from revelations and it leaves me wondering just what the heck is going on Tongue
I also have the sensations of tingling and buzzing all the time….. I can only describe it as being loved up on MDMA and the rush you get up your spine.

Anyhow - well done if you have made it this far.

And before I go, let me share one of my newer pomes because I think it might mean something to people here.

Falling threw time, Peeping into space,
Join the evolution of the beloved human race.

Hold your head up high be proud to belong
Make a flow so strong that the rest get swept along.

Keep your face above the water and let go of the side,
Reach your arms to the others and trust in this tide.

Heart Love to you all, @ndy.
Hi @ndy, I guess that's a fancy way to put Andy? Or is it Indy like the explorer in the movies? Welcome to the forum!

The "call now" sign in the w.c. cracks me up. Your higher self has a sense of humor.

Who is Carry?

You mention a first awakening around college age. How old are you now?

Have you had an opportunity to explore the L/L Research material with the Library link at the top of each page on this forum?

You mention bumping into lots of different types of spiritual sources - various books, videos, concepts, plus your own experiences. I get the feeling that you might not have a consistent sense of which of these sources is beneficial for you, which might be true but distracting, and which might be harmful. Various experiences and ideas occur, apparently without a way to evaluate what they mean to you. If that's not the case then I apologize for misinterpreting. If it is the case, I think you'll find kind people on this forum who will be happy to help you explore and sort out these concepts in a non-judgmental, non-dogmatic manner.

I've always thought of beanbag chairs as something to only use inside. I guess it would be really relaxing to have one in a beautiful open space outside. For that cozy picture alone I could thank you for joining. BigSmile
Hello Questioner thank you for the welcome

You've hit the nail on the head there, it reminds me of a piccy I drew years ago, of a big fat jug shaped like the world and me as a cup/wine glass with a face, and the world jug was pouring stuff into my head/glass and it was all washing out of my mouth...... in a big jumble.

I feel like that now - but it's kinda sloshing round a lot first Wink

I'm errrr born in 76 so 34ish?
Yep @ndy is short for Andy/Andrea - but Andy's often taken on forums so the @ndy stuck.
The humour in the messages I get is lovely, I think it's at the moment the only thing stopping me thinging I may have flipped my lid. Carry is one of my Cat's she was found in a carryer bag as a kitten..... and yes I would love some people to help me sort out what is happening to me at the moment Smile
The channelings I've read a few, things seem to resonate with me but I guess I'm just very confused at the moment.
(07-30-2010, 03:34 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]it reminds me of a piccy I drew years ago...
Glub glub glub, what an uncomfortable form of nutrition. Sad

Quote:the wonderful fairyfarmGirl Blog
We have a wonderful member here with fairyfarmgirl as her user name, I wonder if it's the same person? I don't know whether our ffg has a blog.

Quote:Carry is one of my Cat's she was found in a carryer bag as a kitten.
That's cute!

Quote:and yes I would love some people to help me sort out what is happening to me at the moment Smile
The channelings I've read a few, things seem to resonate with me but I guess I'm just very confused at the moment.

Well I guess the place I would start - of course other people might start somewhere else! - is with the whole premise of the Choice between Service-to-Self (STS) and Service-to-Others (STO) orientation. Have you come across these terms? Do they make sense to you? What do you think about the idea that the purpose of life on earth is that we keep repeating life here, until we make a heart/soul level commitment to one path or the other?

According to Ra, it is equally difficult to get to 51% STO as it is to get to 95% STS (also known as 5% STO) - between these two graduation-level points is "the sinkhole of indifference." This would imply that by default, most people sincerely offer caring and love to other people about 25% or 1/4 of the time. The rest of the time they're wrapped up in their own concerns, or else just obliviously drifting... not making a moral choice at all for good or bad.

Do you have any resonance with the idea that our purpose in this life is to choose a path that we'll use for our future spiritual evolution?

fairyfarmgirl

Welcome, @ndy. I am glad you are here now. There is much here that will assist you in sorting yourself out.

Many go through a time of confusion. I am familar with this. The confusion is the result of only have a little piece of the picture and trying to understand the big picture. It takes time and learning and synthesizing that learning into knowledge... practicing that knowledge to gain experience and finally all of that learning and experiencing becomes wisdom. Wisdom is simply applied knowledge.

The Ra Channelings are very helpful in clearing up confusion. Sometimes Confusion also results from dipping into too many pots at one time... It is like going to a large buffet and just heaping every imaginable type of food onto your plate and then sitting down to eat. Upon picking up your fork and to your dismay you can not discern what is what anymore for it all looks the same and well a bit unappetizing too.

I call this spiritual seeking indigestion.

So take a tonic by focusing only on one modality for a bit. The Ra Channelings can be found by clicking on the "Library" tab at the top of the site. Click around in the Library. That is a good place to start gaining knowledge to practice and create experience with so it can be synthesized into wisdom... at the Library. Smile

Also, the threads here on Bring 4th are very very helpful. Click around and see what resonates with you.

Awakening is also a process. When one is awakening it is a bit disconcerting for what was seen as real is proven to be false and what was thought false is proven to be real.

Many awakened people will tell you they see Unicorns and Dragons on a regular basis. Unawakened people will think you need meds. It is that different in perspective.

Here is something else that I have been working on about awakening that I wish to share with you and the All.

"The Grace when Awakening"
Awakening is a process of letting go to go forward. One must first stop grasping and learn to embrace. This is a process. Not a destination. It is full of lumps and ouches and tears. Then in the last moment as the thorn of negativity is pushed out and transmuted a moment of grace follows. This is the enlightnenment... the moment of Grace. With each Awakening and the following Grace--- eventually each 1 step leads to the next 1 step. And after awhile those next 1 step amounts to walking a path.

Awakening leads to enlightenment... enlightenment can indeed happen in a moment... but when this occurs it is rarely permenant. First the work of awakening must occur.

The Awakening creates a shift in perception. The perception that we are all seperate begins to be proved wrong. ---And Unity Consciousness begins to be shown and the understanding begins to take form. The phrase; 'We are in this together.' becomes an understanding. This is where many are at in thier awakening.

Awakening is also messy. If one has ever watched a birth without knowing that what was happening was necessary one would think the end was near --- but in fact (for most) the beginning is just crowning and showing itstelf. Life is moving forward and self-actualizing with the Birth. Messy to watch and full of beauty if one understands the process.

--fairyfarmgirl
'pink' and 'evil' do not melt in the same pot much.
Thank you for your replys - it helps me to talk about things but this isn't really the kind of thing that falls into conversatin at mother an baby groups easily. Smile

Questioner, yes that dose make sence - I was pondering last night a human beeing or a human doing.

I'd have to say I have a strong feeling that I need to help, times I've been most content were the years I've spent as an animal nurse, or absored writing the website I have for parnets of kids with eczema.
A friend asked me last nigth what I felt I should be doing - and my instant answer was to say 'healing the earth' but I held back at first as that sounds so 'out there' and crazy.
I guess I also feel I have her a debt to pay too.

Fairy Farm Girl.

I will take more time reading the channelings, so far I've dipped in and out of them - but much of what I have read reasonates strongly with me. Spiritual indigestion makes sence too, I defiantly have a tendency to having eyes bigger than my belly so to speak.
Thanks for sharing your awakening grace thing Smile.

Unity - Thanks, I think part of my journy at the moment is letting go of fears I have.
(07-31-2010, 03:57 AM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]this isn't really the kind of thing that falls into conversatin at mother an baby groups easily. Smile

Well, you now have some of Mother Earth's fellow kids here, happy to talk with you. Ra emphasizes that this density of existence we're in is not one of understanding, just of learning a few basics. Spiritually speaking, then: goo goo ga ga to you! Smile

Quote:times I've been most content were the years I've spent as an animal nurse, or absored writing the website I have for parnets of kids with eczema.
A friend asked me last nigth what I felt I should be doing - and my instant answer was to say 'healing the earth'

Healing the earth, helping animals, kids, and parents be free of suffering... all this sounds like a wonderful path of loving support. I can picture someone being so helpful in those ways, with a happy sigh of contentment.

Quote:I guess I also feel I have her a debt to pay too.

This is a topic that comes up around here. I feel a real strength of this community is strong support at clearly thinking this through.

I feel that the channeled material at this site isn't that big on karmic retribution. The main theme I pick up about that is to simply become free of whatever blocked your light and love in the past, so that they can flow more freely today.

It seems to me that the AA/12 Step concept is compatible here. First be open to Heaven's help freeing you of whatever led to the problems and ask for that to happen. Then make amends where the attempt doesn't hurt anyone, including yourself. If that is done, guilt has served its purpose. Beyond that, further focus on guilt is no longer a signpost arrow to corrective action, but turns into a dagger of shame that hurts your own heart without healing anyone.

Indigestion...

The Ra material is like a big spiritual buffet. Let's see if we can help you find more appetizing ways to fill your plate without too many big bites.

Remember you can always take a few things to munch, and go back for more. Enlightenment, cocktail party style. Wink

If the material here resonates but is somewhat overwhelming, then I suggest you start with the material Carla wrote. She has a wonderful gentle, patient way to explain spiritual concepts step by step. 101: the Choice at http://www.llresearch.org/publications/p...e_101.aspx could be a nice start - there's a free excerpt here. At http://www.llresearch.org/publications.aspx, her Wanderer's Handbook could help you decide whether or not you feel the Wanderer concept applies to you.

Or you could simply start with the current year's channeling transcripts, pick whichever themes seem useful to you and work your way back, at http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/tr..._year.aspx. In general the Q'uo material is more focused on day to day life rather than the Ra material's huge range of conceptualism and theory. Q'uo is the response to Carla's request for a less intense contact. On the forum, the Sessions in Focus area is about responses to particular messages from Q'uo and the occasional other L/L Research material that's not Ra. Strictly Law of One is about particular messages from Ra.

Secrets of the UFO is a nonfiction discussion of Don and Carla's investigations before the Ra contact, and Esmerelda is their only fiction work, a novel that summarizes what they had learned at this time. I found that the Ra books were much easier to understand when I came back to them after reading these other books.

P.S. If you could run your words through a spell checker, that would help catch some typos that can be distracting. You're usually just off by one or two letters. Software's really good these days at suggesting the word you probably meant.

fairyfarmgirl

I create a daily ezine-- and weekend edition as well. Can not name the links though. Against Forum Policy.

--fairyfarmgirl
Thank you again Questioner

A friend sent me a sort of study guide to the Ra material as a kind of intro, and so far I am loving what I read. I will defiantly check out the other sources you recommend when I get threw this.

I do agree with you on the karmic retribution.
I think my feeling firstly comes from the time I lost my mother - I was overwhelmed by the beauty of the world and my surrounds, the lessons she had to teach and the incredible love when I needed it, I guess I want to give that back if that makes sense.
I do also feel at times the join responsibility of the weight of humans on the earth at this time.

What you say about the AA/12 Step concept is interesting to me, I've had a feeling today I need to forgive Christianity before I can move forward... that possibly sounds very odd but I'm assuming that my forgiving cuts both ways in some sense.

I also had a strange dream last night that ended seeing a kind of ancestral tree with no names on made of light, and a voice saying to me 'this way' then being pulled across time lines. It didn't really make sense to me but a friend has suggested time lines have been mentioned in some recent changelings so I look forward to catching up on that too to see what that holds for me.

Sorry about the spelling Smile that's my dyslexic head. I decided long before spell checks that not being able to spell wasn't going to stop me writing - but I will be less lazy Wink

Fairyfarmgirl - are you able to pm me the ezine? I'd be interested to follow. x
I enjoyed reading your post @ndy! Your timing was impeccable but that's a personal inside joke for myself. I too recently went back to my storage unit and dived into some of my old keep sakes because I've recently realized that everything can happen for a reason and my life has been a constant bombardment of coincidences and happenstance lately. So much so that my room mates had me committed for my birthday weekend this last memorial day because I was going crazy! What they can't seem to understand was I had to go crazy and allowed it to happen. A bit of advice, don't allow yourself to be spiritually overtaken by a squadron of 5 year old ghosts while in the presence or people that don't understand channeling and don't like kids or fun.

So you've been following paths that lead to other paths and all of these paths have bits of information that feed you on to follow more paths. This is what I'm going to call the Fractal Treasure Hunt. It's a magical choose your own adventure of self discovery filled with mystery, suspense, pain, anger, frustration and tons of fun that will make you cry and tingle and mingle and ramble and confuse the poop out of all your friends. I tell it to you like this because I'm a dumb blonde artist that can't speak smart like because I distaste big words but there are many here who post tid bits of info much more eloquently even if it can be a chore to read.

You as an artist, your poems moved me by the way, have a some advantage because creativity and being open minded is one of the best tools to open the many locked doors towards enlightenment. Those tingling sensations you feel is your body telling you you just passed another gateway of wisdom. Wisdom can't be taught as easily as it can be self learned and your body as a musical instrument will let you know when the right chord is hit. When you see an angel which can be a person, place or thing, you'll cry because it's awesome. Unicorns, rainbows, dragons.....well dragons are why I said your timing is impeccable. All these things have existed or because of all the documented writings can be made to exist due to the Fractal Treasure Hunt that is life! It's all just a game but it's much much more then that and that's the impossibly difficult never ending reason why it can't be taught, explained or completely understood by anyone but yourself.

It's a real humdinger. Now as a creative channel who's been an honor student for all my life which I recently discovered I'll point out a couple more things about your post that I can recall. One of the most important lessons I've learned is it's important to forget a lot of stuff. Your poems are spot on, when you create stuff and are in the moment it is a form of channeling. "The God's are with you!" I like to think but since god made us in his image we're all capable of becoming gods ourselves so really they're just advanced advisers who hopefully are also your friends and will be with you for all of your time here on earth cause time is infinite and we live in an illusion...blah blah blah. So continue being creative.

Another thing that I caught was you miss spelled being. Beeing human as apposed to something else human I think you said. I'd look it up but the idea is you'll know what I'm talking about. Now this little miss spelled word hit me because I've come to accept that demons, the devil and monsters, ghouls and goblins are also a part of this existence and they always say "The Devil's in the details" When you make a little mistake sometimes it's not. The fact that you used Beeing made me want to post a response. The Devil's best invention is sacrifice for love. Love is the Battlefield. Earth is the playground. Bee's are members of a hive, they pollinate flowers that bare fruit that feed life. I believe that humans too can be/are members of Earth's hive mind since Mother Earth/Eden/Gaia is a life form and our most important god. Bee's a few years back had a colony collapse syndrome where hives were just vanishing. There could be many reasons why but I think this was a form of Harvest (you'll hear this term often in the Law of One readings). Mother Earth was harvesting her hive queens to channel their energies into new human beings. Babies yay!! I love babies! Now babies are always more evolved then the parents. We as a society (humans) because of the internet and global communications may have finally earned the technology of hive mindedness. This is a part of the magic of the dragons!! Ooooh. AAaaah.

Dragon's are magical beings that only exist in our dreams. Like my fiancee that I'll probably never meet which is why I'll probably never get married. Joking aside I suggest reading a series of books called Ender's Game. They're short and a blast to read. The fun thing about hive minds is queens born of the hive mind retain all the knowledge/wisdom of the generations before. The movie Dune is a fun one to watch and the books are even better because there is much more to the story. The best invention of the Hive is Fractals!!! Fractals are infinitely small and large at the same time and the key to immortality! Reading the Law of One has lot's of info but even Ra says they don't delve past the 7th or 8th level. That was 30ish years ago and times have changed.

I could go on and on and on. But I'll end with my last bit of advice cause I got shtuff to do. Music is the sound track of life. Hip Hop (insects hip and hop) is a great source of the wisdom of the hive. But so is classical instrumental music and of course rap. An insects life is hard. So if you don't already start listening to some rap, hip hop, and classical stuff....jazz too while your being creative. I remember something religious about the return of Jesus. It's about him coming back as the voice or something. I see this as music. Because when the music hits, you'll feel no pain. That's a Bob Marely line and it's one of my favorite gateways of wisdom.

Have a nice weekend and smile more. They are contagious, infectious and a part of beeing human!

fairyfarmgirl

Beeing Bees loving Roses = The Flower of Life Smile
Exactly fairyfarmgirl. When scientist, mathmaticians and brainiacs realize numbers = letters = words = new equations that can answer the riddles of life then the odds for changing the quality of all our lives will be greatly multiplied throughout all our divisions. I hope that makes little cents. Hehe

One of my recently discovered tools of communication is reading deeper into the names of people. Fairies are magical creatures and they communicate to use through the tune of sneezes. They represent the flower community and there weapon is allergies. They are also kinky cause a good sneeze feels like a little orgasm. Pretty dirty right? Farms also have a lot of dirt which can grow flowers. Pretty simple right? So in conclusion fairyfarmgirl = dirty dirty girl and dirty dirty is one of my favorite 2 word combinations that can mean lots of poop. And everyone poops!

Now on that note a song by Andre 3000 and Outcast hit me pretty good with the lyrics that "roses really smell like poo poo" and lately as I've been unemployed I've actually been taking the time to stop and smell the roses and many other flowers. I must say compared to many other flowers roses can smell like poo poo! Its a bit of a slap in the face for the Queen of Hearts and she learned that lesson as shown in the new Alice in Wonderland movie.

The paths to wisdom are windy and overgrown so don't forget your machette.
Hey CarlS
Thank you for your welcome. Smile

I just had a look threw your awakening story and your images! I love them BigSmile I'm a visual thinker and when I was reading the Ra channelling last night - I had the same crazy 3D rainbow spinning images in my head, it's wonderful to see your interpretation of them!

fairyfarmgirl

Carl S--

That which you believe to see is in the eye of the beholder. As with all Art it is in the interpretation of the viewer that is often askew... no one ever asks the Artist what it all means... LOL

11-12 Dig and Delve.

Dirt is the stuff that we live upon, within and with. Without the Earth of Dirt we would not exist. All things eliminate. That is the very nature of fertile Dirt. Ma Earth love her dirt.
Perhaps better hand hygine will assist the rose in smelling sweet.

fairyfarmgirl
Carl, I like the way you put things with the Fractal Treasure Hunt analogy.

People can get fascinating trying to draw a complete map of the shoreline. But the more you zoom in, there is no definitive edge to draw. What if the point is that the shoreline's infinite tidepools are there to inspire what we learn about ourselves as artists and explorers?
I just wanted to say thank you again to you all. I'm still lurking here and loving my 'Fractal Treasure Hunt'

I love how it's unfolding for me - it was like I was given a tiny folded up hanky and I just keep unfolding it and it keeps going, getting bigger & bigger

I'm still dipping about a bit into my old stuff, Ra and other bits and bobs - but flowing what has resonance for me and the synchronicity of the unfolding it mind blowing.

Tonight I came back to the Ra stuff after a little tangent to find

QUESTION: The disciplines of the personality are the paramount work of any who have become consciously aware of the process of evolution. Is this correct?
RA: Quite. The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold.
(1) One, know your self.
(2) Two, accept your self.
(3) Three, become the Creator.
The 3rd step, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves.

It fits that my first awakening was the 'Know myself'
Took the next 10years 2 kids to properly & truly accept myself.... I still look in the mirror and see a stranger though Tongue but I'm used to her being there now ;D

I feel what's happening to me now is 3 Smile - I'm properly shifting the s***, and seeing the source and it’s amazing.

I had my first lucid dream in an age again last night when I left my body. It was utterly blissful

I was everything & nothing and big and small and could be any were and every ware at the same space/time.
It was so free and funny. It sounds so arrogant but It was like being Q from startreck Tongue

Soooo I just want to say thank you and I love this place and all of you, I'm really enjoying the posts but am not in the head space to join in the chat’s just yet. Smile
@ndy Wrote:Soooo I just want to say thank you and I love this place and all of you, I'm really enjoying the posts but am not in the head space to join in the chat’s just yet. Smile

Thank you, @ndy! It's okay, sometimes we go a long time without posting, sometimes we post in flurries! Some of us don't post at all! haha!

I don't think even Ra has made it to step three yet: "Become the Creator". Although they're almost there, I'm sure! Perhaps, because the universe is fractal, we experience all three steps in this lifetime, just as Ra experiences all three steps during their existence, and subsequently in any lifetimes they take.
Hello Aaron Smile

I spent a time stressing about that - the way I see it at the moment Tongue It could all change, and I'm sure it will many times over!

Our higher selves are a gift from us in a higer dencity, so we've allready been everyware we need to/want to go iyswim Smile
As we start from the creator and are on rout back there, and 'really' never leave it, even thought we feel that we do. ..... were already the creator as a expression. In our own tiny and unimportant but wonderful little way Tongue
we are always and ever have been the creator, as is everything else in existence - my favourite Ra quote:

Questioner: For the general development of the reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

Brittany

Hi @ndy!

I love it when my guides have a sense of humor, especially since I have a humor most people don't get at all.

I find it interesting that you mention dragons. I've felt a connection with dragons since childhood, along with all types of reptiles and especially snakes. I've recently begun to scratch the surface of dragon magic, which I didn't even know really existed until recently. Dragons are powerful guardians and I think it is wonderful that you can resonate with them.
Greetings, @ndy!

(07-30-2010, 02:08 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]I’m In the middle of a 2nd awakening, or meby just going mad! Blush

I, myself, have experienced life to be a series of awakenings, and not just one. Each time my new understanding makes the old understanding somewhat obsolete, and appears foolish in retrospect. I imagine that the "awakening" process never truly ends!

Thanks also, for sharing those poems. I found them to be quite insightful!