Bring4th

Full Version: DMT and Time/Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would a highly polarized STO entity be in any danger of offering STS entities an opportunity to "infiltrate" the mind in time/space?

Ra says that a positive calling is usually met by its polar opposite, and that STS entities seek opportunities to make the STO entity leave the yellow ray body. Is this only for trance channeling, or is it possible this is a danger with powerful entheogens as well?
I would imagine the danger would apply to any circumstance. Though, they really only come after you if you do it for the specific purpose of serving others. Otherwise, they don't really care enough to go to such lengths. And the power of the entity attracted would be reflective of the degree to which your service was polarized. If you were just doing it to have a personal experience, it generally doesn't attract that degree of negative influence.

In my opinion what Ra was referring to was the fact that what is wanted also simultaneously highlights what is not wanted (the precise opposite). You can't define one, without defining the other. So essentially, the more purely you seek a service, the more purely you have to stay in alignment with that, lest you come into vibrational alignment with the exact opposite of that service. It is the specificness that creates the need for precise tuning, because the more specific the need, the more narrow band the frequency.

The purity of the seeking is much like the speed of flying in a jet airplane, you can travel faster, but you can also crash harder.
(04-06-2017, 10:25 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I would imagine the danger would apply to any circumstance. Though, they really only come after you if you do it for the specific purpose of serving others. Otherwise, they don't really care enough to go to such lengths. And the power of the entity attracted would be reflective of the degree to which your service was polarized. If you were just doing it to have a personal experience, it generally doesn't attract that degree of negative influence.

Wow, that is very relieving. Does that mean that the more polarized the intent of an entity is, the more capable it is of handling negative attention? Meaning that, if a positive entity is approached by negative attention, the strength of the negative attention is essentially perfectly matched to the positive entity? If this is true then there is never a worry during negative interactions, for at least one can say, "you are my equal, brother." to the attacking entity.
(04-06-2017, 11:16 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that is very relieving. Does that mean that the more polarized the intent of an entity is, the more capable it is of handling negative attention? Meaning that, if a positive entity is approached by negative attention, the strength of the negative attention is essentially perfectly matched to the positive entity? If this is true then there is never a worry during negative interactions, for at least one can say, "you are my equal, brother." to the attacking entity.

The nature of the illusion is such that the playing board, the metaphorical chessboard so to speak, is balanced (even though it may not seem like it sometimes). This is the Law of Confusion/Law of Free Will. The callings, be they negative or positive, are always balanced in some way. The omniverse is like a giant equation, and anything you do to the one side, must equal, in some way, what happens on the other side of the equation. So generally, yes, the more polarized one is, the more armored one becomes to the negative interaction thus summoned. Of course, that doesn't mean one is immune to attack. Or that positive always triumphs. Checkmate can occur for either side.  
It could also be helpful to take the "nature" of the "greeting" into account!

As i gathered from the Ra and Quo channelings as well as of my own experience, the most common "negarive interventions" are reinforcing "negativity" or issues that are active in you anyway as well as pretending to be a higher, positive source and so providing distorted insight!

So there would be two things to mainly consider when dealing with an attack:

When i am beeing "greeted" it usually takes a whileto realize this. Most of the time it appears like an issue that arose in me anyway but much stronger than im used to it.
When i "realize" it (actually i am neverreally sure about it), i try to identify what exactly is my own personal part of the negative sensation (emotion, physical reaction).
Then i start thanking the entity for that precious gift, namely enforcing my "problem" which has the big advantage thats its so strong now that i can really feel it.
Most of the time i can reach a point were i am in fact grateful for having been shown it, so my gratitude is honest (takes some time usually). Then after a while, i often can really sense honestgratitude and love for the "invisible" entity.
Many times the severity of my issue will suddenly be considerably less, but i am still aware of it and can work with it.
When nothing happens, i figure it wasnt an attack and probably my guides are rolling on the floorlaughing. But the worstthing i could have done was loving and thanking thin air Smile

Such an experience, the thanking and honoring, has lead me to a deep experience a while ago:
My love forthat "entity" grew ever stronger and stronger until itwas almost overwhelming.
All of a sudden, i could "see" the fascination that the negative path has, the strong appeal and also the beauty.
That has in a way forever changed me, and since then i find it much easier to thank and honor such a greeting.

The best "defense" is honesty i would say. The greeting can utilize denial and dissociation as best means !
So assuming there is a portion of myself involved that i so far denied or dissociated and thus allowing myself to "see" it, brings me into a position where i can end the attack.
When denial and dissociation continue, thereis nothing i can do.

The second method of negative attack is often, giving "insight" in the appeareance of a "higher source", but actually delivering distorted information.
I found the points of "attack" here are spiritual pride and the desire to connect with "home".
The spiritual pride part was, on my first substance journeys, i wanted to be that evolved person that can contact higherintelligence and entities. So there was a danger to accept anything, just to have a connection to a "higher" entity that exceeded my normal experience.
So i would not question ery much what the contact was like, because i was glad i had one at all.

Si ilarly, the is a great desire to connect with home again, the danger was that a higher but negative entity in a way was still closerto home than earth...
The solution i found for this was accepting the possibility, that i am not able to connect with higher intelligence at that moment. This made my much more open to really question the nature of the contact.

I want to add:
A great opportunity to either "remove" a human being or to enter its system, is the unwillingness to inhabitthe physical plane and so the physical body!
That makes for somegreat stuff to reinforce, because the wish to leave is strong anyway, and, a body that is notreally inhabited has some nice space left for astralentities to attach and enter, especially on drugs!
As one's light shines ever more brightly, those in the unseen realms take notice. Positive entities would be all around, but so would STS entities looking for an opportunity to greet this highly positive being. The STO entity has an opportunity to see what he has not seen in himself; a chink in the armor of light, as Q'uo would say.

I think the purity of intention is key here.
For whatever reason, it seems one is metaphysically "safer" if one supplements the DMT with ayahuasca or an ayahuasca analogue. The experience seems much more guided. The aya generally serves as the teacher, while the DMT serves as the light. It seems the light without the teacher has the capacity to cause a great deal of confusion, even to the adept. Once users combine the spice with the aya (or the actives from the aya), it seems they generally don't go back to taking the spice without it. Many experienced users seem to even take the aya without the spice, which is what I think I'm going to experiment with this weekend.

Thanks for all the insightful responses. Intention is definitely key.
The purity of the seeking is much like the speed of flying in a jet airplane, you can travel faster, but you can also crash harder.
[/quote]

Yes you can!