Bring4th

Full Version: What is understood about people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand that not everyone can or will accept help. The ones who can't help it are easier to deal with than the ones who refuse because information I have conflicts with their world view. It's been difficult for me to be patient simply because I feel as though my time is growing short here. Quite honestly it will be a relief to go home and be done with this place. The overall experience has not been terribly positive, though there have been some good moments. Even so I get tired and irritated at being called pretty much everything but a Reuben sandwich, demands from others for peer-reviewed 'proof' of what I believe, etc. There are times when the urge to grab them by the shoulders and scream in their faces that I'm trying to help them is extremely difficult to resist.

My inner self is telling me that it's time to focus on my own peace and not be so concerned with the unawakened elsewhere.
Quote:My inner self is telling me that it's time to focus on my own peace and not be so concerned with the unawakened elsewhere.

A big realization for me was that sometimes you have to relinquish your desire to serve when no service is requested. As STO beings, it is common to want to help people. But sometimes we fall into the trap that religious missionaries fall into and attempt to help when no help was requested. It often just brings stress to self and other self.

I think your inner self is telling you wisdom.
It's a relief to know that someone else can relate to this mindset, and I thank you for being so gentle and understanding. Your words are soothing and comfortable, bringing back balance and dissipating the rage I felt writing the original post. It's nice to be acknowledged.

As above, so below.
i can deeply relate to that, Cirocco!
You will find its a reoccurring theme in my posts :/

You might find it useful, to not offer service on an outer level if its not being asked for, as anagogy recommended.
You could maybe shift to an energetic or inner approach instead, just offering the energy of love.

If possible, you could also let go of the outcome, trusting that maybe sometime and somewhere the seed you planted will start to grow. Maybe something else is needed before this can happen.

If all of this is not possible (like i experience it myself often), then obviously there is something deeper and probably important connected to it in you.
Most likely this doesnt have much to do with the person in question, he or she just triggers it.
So you could try to follow that emotion in you instead and see what it reveals about you.
I often ask or pray for assistance, realizing what i cant see at the moment, unhiding the hidden in me and i often allow my denial to become visible for me.
Many times this will show results sooner or later!

It is a re-occurring theme for me, but it helps my growth a lot, although it always feels very unpleasant until the realization comes :/
Agua,

I'm grateful for your experience and advice.

It seems rather obvious to me this morning that I'm not yet balanced enough to help others and need to focus more on the strength and conviction of my resolve to be a complete and whole individual before reaching out to others to help. Impatience and rage at willful ignorance have to be overcome first. It was arrogant and presumptuousness of ego that prompted my actions.

What I'm finding somewhat difficult is that part of me wants to be social and reach out despite having knowledge of how purposefully sadistic and judgemental people can be toward a new way of thinking. Perhaps that's just part of the conditioning we get as children, the 'conform or be ostracized' mindset.

Seems that my cat has the right idea and I'm going to learn from her.
Smile

you might want to take into account, that denial is a pretty normal and to a degree necessary tool.
If you tell something to a person that is true but they need to deny it for whatever reason, they will defend and counterattack!
They might not be ready to accept it simply.
You just cannot know which part of their "building" would collapse and what that would mean for them!
There could be totally different issues connected to it, which would be unbearable for them!

Doesnt sound too bad, maybe i should try to apply this myself, hehe Wink
To add on that,
i try to remember all the denial i discovered in myself and how hard it was to realize!
But very often i am not very successful in remembering this :/
Which is close to denying denial actually.

I try to temember that it wasnt the truth that had been offered to me was hard to accept, but rather the consequences it would have for me.

An example would be all the discussion about the intellectual approach to seeking i have so passionately.
I used to be on a highly intellectual path myself and used it as a means of control. I did not realize this for a long time.
My spiritual teachers told me all the time to leave that behind. I refused to acknowledge it.
I kept viewing myself as not controlling and just having a "bias".
At some point i discovered, that that was a lie.
I realized that in fact i was very much in my intellect and i knew it. I also knew that it kept me from deeper experiences!
But i was so deep in it, i just couldnt get out of it, and actually i was desperately trying, but with no success.
I just couldnt admit it, because it made me feel that i wasnt good enough.
So i just denied and defended for a long time :/

It took me many years to discover the overwhelming fear that was hidden behind that.
When i did, i could suddenly understand it all.
It was just that i never could feel that fear, because i used that very mechanism to keep it from arising!
Deny and defend. That's what the original post is about regarding social media.

Night Owl and myself were discussing the specific incident in the chatroom last night. The topic was the holocaust and the conspicuous lack of evidence to support the gassings that allegedly took place. Let me insert here that I was raised in a Jewish home by Zionist parents and received a full Zionist education with all the associated propaganda.

It's not now nor was it ever my intention to insult or offend with my viewpoint. I felt that the science forum would be an appropriate venue to cite the physical evidence and was promptly ridiculed, mocked and challenged to produce peer-reviewed papers, which is a strategy that paid trolls routinely employ to denigrate and discredit. It so happens that I have something of a background in death investigation as an anthropologist many years ago and I felt that other scientists would be objective and assess the evidence per the usual scientific methodology and protocols of independent verification. I was accused of being anti-semitic and a using nazi websites as sources and citations. These same trolls began following me from forum to forum and made it impossible to have a normal exchange with anyone else.

After speaking to Night Owl I realized that it was pointless to return to that website and have resolved not to return. If there were any actual scientists in that forum they now have all the information they need to pursue their own investigations and that specific mission was accomplished. There's no purpose in trying to convince trolls pushing an agenda that perpetuate global domination and the sheep mentality. I suppose it comes down to someone having to be the adult in such a scenario.
-----
WARNING - DEATH INVESTIGATION - VIEW AT YOUR DISCRETION

This is only one of many reference sources and is text only with no graphic photos.

https://quizlet.com/29500669/forensic-an...ash-cards/

Please scroll down to livor mortis/postmortem hypostasis, the phenomenon of blood pooling in a cadaver at the lowest point in the body that occurs 30+ minutes after death. Below that entry there are several terms that describe HCN (hydrogen cyanide) toxicity. HCN was the primary ingredient in Zyklon B, the chemical used for the alleged mass gassings.

Should you choose to access photos of the camps and the piles of dead bodies you'll note a pronounced livor mortis that shows up as darker grayscale in black and white photographs, rather like mottled bruising. HCN toxicity produces a masking effect of this coloration in bright pink that would be evidence all over the remains. CO (carbon monoxide) would produce the same type of masking in bright cherry-red all over the remains.

While this visual evidence should be enough, there's also the statement of the forensic pathologist for the Allies at the time, Dr. Charles Larson;

http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml
What does it take to help another:

A smile
A helping hand
A helpful hint
Holding a door open
Letting someone merge in front of you
Letting a person with less groceries go ahead of you in line
Saying something uplifting (You look good today~)
Being kind or generous

Cirocco, you are extremely helpful, in ways you probably aren't even aware of.  Your post touches me and makes me feel inadequate as you express feeling in 'being of service to others'. Yet, I want you to know, just your being here is a service, one I thank you for.

You lived life, something I still can't seem to believe I myself have the strength to do.  You are perfectly fine as is to me.  Anything more is just sprinkles on top of the icing.

I want you to know that I feel joy for you.  I hope you can spend what short time you feel you have left finding in yourself a love and forgiveness for others and your self.  You deserve some peace, you've lived in a chaotic place for so long afterall.
Thank you for that. I'm ready to go home and will look for you when you're ready. We'll have a nosh and a schmooze.
(04-06-2017, 10:20 PM)Cirocco Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that not everyone can or will accept help.  The ones who can't help it are easier to deal with than the ones who refuse because information I have conflicts with their world view.  It's been difficult for me to be patient simply because I feel as though my time is growing short here.  Quite honestly it will be a relief to go home and be done with this place.  The overall experience has not been terribly positive, though there have been some good moments.  Even so I get tired and irritated at being called pretty much everything but a Reuben sandwich, demands from others for peer-reviewed 'proof' of what I believe, etc.  There are times when the urge to grab them by the shoulders and scream in their faces that I'm trying to help them is extremely difficult to resist.  

My inner self is telling me that it's time to focus on my own peace and not be so concerned with the unawakened elsewhere.

If I may ask, how old are you? You feel like time is short, how long have you felt this way? I agree with what everyone has been telling you. I no longer steer the conversation into spiritual waters. I only speak on spiritual topics if asked. I hope you have a wonderful journey.
In about a month I'll be 60 1/2.

I supoose feeling awkward and out of place is normal for star children and it's not like I've ever really fit into what would be considered normal human behavior

F.Y.I. - The conversations I've referened above have nothing to do with spirituality. It's about the fabricated story of the 6 million Jews for which there's absolutely no physical evidence to support and a ton against. Trolls are everywhere, and I expect to be flamed and denigrated even in this moderated venue.
Cirocco as a European decedent I salute your dedication to the truth. I think however that your help is most needed by your own Jewish brothers and sisters who have been enslaved by a mythology of fear. Jews are victims of the holocaust story because it makes them think that everyone hates them and wants to kill them and they can only prevent such a fate by constantly controlling the minds of the cultures they live beside. This then builds resentment and becomes a self fulfilling cycle.

You can break the cycle by going to your own people and speaking the truth.