Bring4th

Full Version: My Furry Dream Come True
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am getting the next best thing to being an anthro. And it's only going to cost about $2000.

I am getting a partial fursuit made, which consists of head, footpaws, handpaws and a tail.

This is my fursona, FurryBlueNaki.

[Image: Fursona_FBN.jpg]

This is the profile picture of my fursuit maker. My fursuit will be of this quality.

[Image: Fursuit_Maker_Profile.jpg]

It will look similar, maybe a little more cartoony. I still have to send some shoes that fit me to her for the foot paws.

The handpaw paw pads will be made of silicone, so they will be a little squishy and realistic.

The eyes will have multi-color LED's, so they will light up.

He will have claws in the handpaws and footpaws.

And he will have whiskers.

She does airbrushing, so I hope she's able to blend the blue shades.

His darker blue shade of fur will look like this. It's called "Royal Blue".

[Image: darker_blue_shade_fur.jpg]

The lighter blue will be "Baby Blue".

I will keep making updates here on this thread.
Are you allowed with that in the streets, stores and stuff like that?
As long as its not for fetish related reasons for being worn, most people hopefully won't mind enough to make a big deal out of it.

The headmask might be an exception, not many store clerks or owners appreciate a person walking in with their identity completely concealed.
(04-08-2017, 01:36 AM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]Are you allowed with that in the streets, stores and stuff like that?

I asked my fursuiting friend who has done that for many years.

Quote:A lot of places no
You can't have your face covered.

Parks are ok as long as they let them know.

I've also seen pics of fursuiters doing bowling.
(04-08-2017, 01:45 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've also seen pics of fursuiters doing bowling.

I have personally witnessed more than 30 furries (suited up and otherwise) holding a gathering at my local alley. What an event it was!

I still don't get the whole phenomena of the furry/anthro movement. I mean, I get that some people feel an affinity to these animal forms, but why? What is the deeper psychology/spirituality of the phenomena? I would appreciate your take on the matter, IGW.

It can't be newly graduated 2nd-density souls still attached to their old forms, because that wouldn't allow for the seemingly intelligent and spiritually advanced members of the community to exist.

When did you realise you were a furry, IGW?
(04-08-2017, 02:29 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 01:45 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've also seen pics of fursuiters doing bowling.

I have personally witnessed more than 30 furries (suited up and otherwise) holding a gathering at my local alley. What an event it was!

I still don't get the whole phenomena of the furry/anthro movement. I mean, I get that some people feel an affinity to these animal forms, but why? What is the deeper psychology/spirituality of the phenomena? I would appreciate your take on the matter, IGW.

It can't be newly graduated 2nd-density souls still attached to their old forms, because that wouldn't allow for the seemingly intelligent and spiritually advanced members of the community to exist.

When did you realise you were a furry, IGW?

Why other furries feel an affinity for the fandom is somewhat of a mystery to me. I posted on my Facebook to my over 100 furry friends if they felt the warm fuzzies too, and only got like 2 people that reacted to the post. I can only tell why I am attracted to it and to these forms. I see anthros and the form as a form of innocence. Sure, not all anthros would be innocent, but I see a sense of purity in them that I don't usually attribute to humans.

Anthros can also have a greater expression of emotion. They are more attractive, having the best traits of human and animal. The face can have more expression than a human. There is a deeper meaning to them to me that I cannot fully explain. It can only be experienced. It gives me more than just warm fuzzies. When I imagine being this form, it can bring tears to my eyes, give me goosebumps, and chills down my spine.

The closest analogy I can come to is the most inspiring piece of music that really moves you. Or whatever gets you emotionally excited, and yet humbled at the same time. When I went to church like 10 years ago for 10 years and loved God at that time, the love I felt, and inspiration I felt never came close to how I feel when I imagine being an anthro. Because there were so many rules, and I could not explore my sexuality.

I do not practice being a therian though, where someone believes they are part animal. I do not desire to be part animal either (at least not feral). I see anthro as a whole other species. Not exactly human and not exactly animal. With intelligence of humans and perhaps superior. Better eyesight, strength, and ability to communicate through language.

Another fursuiter let me try on their fursuit head once years ago, and just wearing it made me feel different. And I didn't even have a mirror to look at myself. I only kept it on for a minute or so because I didn't want to impose.

I know that back when I was trying to transform, I was willing to go through a degree of pain to do so. But this avenue seems much better with the fursuit, because I can change back at will. I can put on my fursuit at home and enjoy just being by myself. I will enjoy it even if I'm not out in public. Plus the fandom raises millions of dollars for charities.

I have always enjoyed anthropomorphic animals since I was a kid, watching Robin Hood and such. But I didn't know the term "furry" till like 20 years ago, and I'm nearly 40 now.

I always say that being an anthro will thrill me to no end. I will find out when I get my fursuit if that is still the case.

I'm actually not a big part of the fandom. I haven't really gone to meets, and have only been to one con. I am like the lone wolf of furries. But I plan to get out more, especially after I get my suit.

Humans to me aren't adorable or gorgeous. But anthros and fursuits can certainly be.
This sort of explains it.

[Image: heart_desire.jpg]
(04-08-2017, 03:43 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]This sort of explains it.

I'm not sure if this was intended to be funny or not but I absolutely cracked it at this image. Thanks so much for the explanation and the laugh at the end there IGW. Enjoy your suit and peace be with you brother.
(04-08-2017, 06:51 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if this was intended to be funny or not but I absolutely cracked it at this image. Thanks so much for the explanation and the laugh at the end there IGW. Enjoy your suit and peace be with you brother.

It's somewhat of a joke and some realism.

But really if I saw the TRUE desire of my heart I probably couldn't handle it.
Humans wear all sorts of masks in the form of hiding their true selves, both from others and self. There is much self-deception in this world. The phenomenon of anthros is self-expression. I think that's all we need to know. I personally love self-expression, and I find the US very anal when it comes to individual creativity and expression.

If nothing else, IGW, you will probably have a super-great time hanging out in your new "skin." And all those good feelings will go out to the world. Laugh, enjoy, be happy.
(04-08-2017, 06:51 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 03:43 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]This sort of explains it.

I'm not sure if this was intended to be funny or not but I absolutely cracked it at this image. Thanks so much for the explanation and the laugh at the end there IGW. Enjoy your suit and peace be with you brother.

It's an interesting mental excersize. I just asked myself what I would picture in the mirror and after running through a half dozen options the one I settled on was me as a pinky-orange gas/energy ball mixed and merged with many other gas/energy balls of similar loving nature- representing physical oneness yet individuation. I guess a social memory complex. Home Smile

Kinda makes anthro seem like a normal 3D choice. Smile

Ps I think your beingness very much reflects that innocence you speak of trying to embody with your blue anthro. It's really not much different than a human that feels they were born into the body of the wrong sex. It's hard and maybe just honestly not our path to all be the same and embrace the human experience to the same degree and the same way. What good would that do the creator? Smile

Pps I'm not interested in being an anthro because I mostly feel done with the 3D experience of conflict and separate wills but I do fantasize about after death doing several short lives as a fully aware awakened bird so I could just soar and see it all, the water lapping against the shore, the tail grasses blowing like waves bellow me, the wind blowing through my thousand feathers, all that and like you said I'm super innocent too. I don't need to be amung the conflicted nature of humanity, I am ready to just revel in the beauty heigh up above it all.
(04-08-2017, 03:12 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda makes anthro seem like a normal 3D choice. Smile

Ps I think your beingness very much reflects that innocence you speak of trying to embody with your blue anthro. It's really not much different than a human that feels they were born into the body of the wrong sex. It's hard and maybe just honestly not our path to all be the same and embrace the human experience to the same degree and the same way. What good would that do the creator? Smile

Pps I'm not interested in being an anthro because I mostly feel done with the 3D experience of conflict and separate wills but I do fantasize about after death doing several short lives as a fully aware awakened bird so I could just soar and see it all, the water lapping against the shore, the tail grasses blowing like waves bellow me, the wind blowing through my thousand feathers, all that and like you said I'm super innocent too. I don't need to be amung the conflicted nature of humanity, I am ready to just revel in the beauty heigh up above it all.

Maybe I've already been one in a past life, and am creating all this artwork and stuff around me to remember that.

But I would take one more life as one. I don't hate 3D. But I'd rather not just be human next time.

But of course I'd rather take 5D or 6D where I could be whatever form I want. Or even go beyond form into pure Light.

I have to admit that furry to me is sexual as well. But with a strong spiritual aspect.

I don't believe I have any anthro DNA, but I do believe I could "download" it from the template. Or maybe my attempts to transform in the past have caused some of my DNA to change. I don't know.

But I would only be happy with it if there were others around me who were anthros too.

I'm glad I came to this realization at this time when fursuits are of really good quality. They weren't always fantastic like they are now.
Wow, just had a dream there was a girl, and then I saw her with a goat head. It was nice, and I wanted to learn makeup like that to do it too.
I was helping lead her blind brother through a path. I saw the grass ahead and concrete curbs shifting along the ground, and commented on how weird that was.
I made a list of several "post-it-notes" of sorts about anthro things I think. And boy when I woke up I realized how deeply I had slept.
Just got the shoes I will be sending off to the maker to help make the footpaws.

[Image: shoes.jpg]

They are rated for diabetics so they should be comfortable for a long time. They feel firm on the bottom, and soft on the sides.
Well, to be fair, anthropomorphism is actually an ancient concept. Deities have been seen as anthropomorphised going back to the earliest shamans and mystics.

I think that if you were to explore this concept through the lens of shamanism there would be some context for it. Many shamans take on or use anthropomorphism during their rituals or magical practice and lots of them actually build costumes to embody these spirits.

So my understanding of what you are experiencing seems to me to be similar to a shaman's embodiment of their spirit guide/higher self which is usually tied to an animal spirit. Dogs have particular spiritual affiliations and same with colours. So if you were to study the symbols of all these things I think you'd learn a lot about yourself.
(04-16-2017, 06:34 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Well, to be fair, anthropomorphism is actually an ancient concept. Deities have been seen as anthropomorphised going back to the earliest shamans and mystics.

I think that if you were to explore this concept through the lens of shamanism there would be some context for it. Many shamans take on or use anthropomorphism during their rituals or magical practice and lots of them actually build costumes to embody these spirits.

So my understanding of what you are experiencing seems to me to be similar to a shaman's embodiment of their spirit guide/higher self which is usually tied to an animal spirit. Dogs have particular spiritual affiliations and same with colours. So if you were to study the symbols of all these things I think you'd learn a lot about yourself.

Thank you. I always appreciate your input.

Yeah I figured that gods were anthropomorphized for the longest time.

I don't know if my interest is in past life. Or if I just find the artwork cute that I see.

Anyway it's perhaps the most meaningful thing to me. So I definitely will have to explore it further.
If I could add to Aion.  You seem greatly and honestly pulled to anthromorphism, you've had great results from focusing on Ra, and you are schizophrenic, and Quo-wise apparently this potentially means you have access to deeper creative recesses of your mind for various reasons.

I think Aion just showed you the door, dog Wink

Even if you only feel for anthros for Only sexual related reasons (though I don't think you do), you obviously have shown a connection to their idea.

Why don't you consider perusing the avenue of shamanism, it is a way to become what you always wanted in your mind and spirit.

Plus...I embarrassingly admit this, but I could really see you being a good shaman~
(04-16-2017, 09:41 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]If I could add to Aion.  You seem greatly and honestly pulled to anthromorphism, you've had great results from focusing on Ra, and you are schizophrenic, and Quo-wise apparently this potentially means you have access to deeper creative recesses of your mind for various reasons.

I think Aion just showed you the door, dog Wink

Even if you only feel for anthros for Only sexual related reasons (though I don't think you do), you obviously have shown a connection to their idea.

Why don't you consider perusing the avenue of shamanism, it is a way to become what you always wanted in your mind and spirit.

Plus...I embarrassingly admit this, but I could really see you being a good shaman~

True. I just need to get past my religious indoctrination, from when I went to church for 10 years.

Anthros are far more than sexual to me. They are deeply spiritual, and I believe my spirit guide to be one, and that I'll be greeted by anthro/anthros in the afterlife.

I just can't do any organized religion/spirituality. I tried studying shamanism under a lady years back but didn't seem motivated to keep up with it.

Shamans have to deal with dark stuff too. I guess I could decide to stop being freaked out by everything.

If I do study it, I will have to take pieces from different learnings out there, and find something that's right for me. I don't think any official system would work for me.

And seeing that I believe I am infinite, it's hard for me to worship anthro gods.

But anthro is the appearance. The gods could appear as anything.

I don't know what the goal would be of me studying shamanism would be. I don't want to start another religion.

I had thought about starting a group on Facebook about schizophrenic furries.

I have dreams about anthros often too.

I used to be somewhat masochistic with them, but I have since learned to love and respect myself to not think that way. I don't want to be abused.
Many people talk about wanting to be abused by those they find handsome, and I don't know why that is.

If I open up to it, maybe they can guide me. As I don't have any idea of what they want or how I would proceed.

Maybe I'll learn more when I get my fursuit.
It is true there are a lot of traditions out there and each would describe their shamanism differently. What I meant to suggest is more of a parallel and as you say you might be able to derive your own concepts by a look at shamanic ideas, not necessarily to take them on in your own beliefs. Sometimes something we don't actually believe or feel leads us to that which we do have faith in.
~
As in so many other cultural pursuits, David Byrne was in the avant garde on the furry suit front, years ago:

[Image: 6th-july-singer-david-byrne-performs-on-...d102632194]

Tigger Acquitted
https://loweringthebar.net/2013/01/tigge...itted.html

[Image: 040804_Tigger_VMed_4p.grid-4x2.jpg]

'Teddy Bear Bandit' wanted for bank robbery
http://abc13.com/archive/9130831/

[Image: 9130835_1280x720.jpg]

Woman Unaware That ‘Furry Convention’ Is Not For Pets, Takes Her Therapy Dog There And Becomes Famous
http://www.boredpanda.com/furry-conventi...-dog-link/

[Image: pri_36273215.jpg?w=748&h=997&crop=1]

[Image: Dancing-tigers.gif]
Here's one fursuit I really like. The face is so cute.

[Image: Elecami_Fursuit.jpg]
~
I'm not a furry-suit enthusiast, but I'd think of converting if I could be this little guy:

[Image: animals-and-humans-5.gif]  Cool

[Image: animal-paw-socks.jpg]

http://www.boredpanda.com/socks-animal-paws/
My fursuit is nearly finished. Just waiting on getting a check to my friend so he can Paypal the maker.

Here's a photo album of my partial fursuit:

https://www.facebook.com/thekarelia/medi...762&type=3

- Thomas
I have a request, Gem. Will you please go out in public wearing your suit, with a GoPro mounted on your head? I just want to see the people's reactions, especially the kids.

I recently had to run around Auckland in a Kiwi suit, but that's a story for another day! I just wish I had a GoPro mounted on my head.

PS. Stunning suit!
I don't currently have a GoPro, and am soon going to have to dish out about $3500 in expenses for a laptop and this fursuit. Might not get one for a bit, depending on how much they are. My mom already has an SLR camera that takes video too, but it's too bulky to use in that way.

I thought you had to get permission from the person to film them. And with kids it's probably even more strict. At least here in the US, a very litigious country.

Thank you for the compliment. It's only a partial fursuit because the full suits cost more and I keep gaining weight, so the belly portion would have become too small.
IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:I don't currently have a GoPro, and am soon going to have to dish out about $3500 in expenses for a laptop and this fursuit. Might not get one for a bit, depending on how much they are. My mom already has an SLR camera that takes video too, but it's too bulky to use in that way.

Yeah, they're a little on the pricey side. I thought maybe you can borrow one from a friend, if you don't have your own.

IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:I thought you had to get permission from the person to film them. And with kids it's probably even more strict. At least here in the US, a very litigious country.

Oh dear, no thankfully we're not there yet. I sometimes watch the drones flying on the beach with GoPros attached to them, and wonder what will happen if one of them flies into someone and injures them, or if someone is tanning naked in their backyard and that thing buzzes overhead...he-he! My mom tans naked in her backyard, so I said to her the one day "you will not believe what I saw on Google Earth, they snapped you tanning in the backyard!" She of course knows nothing about computers or Google Earth or any such things (she's 78 now, I was a "laat lammetjie" - don't ask me what that is in English) so she said "No! Show me!" Lol! It was too funny!

IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:Thank you for the compliment. It's only a partial fursuit because the full suits cost more and I keep gaining weight, so the belly portion would have become too small.

Ah! I didn't realise they were that tight fitting... I thought they had ample space inside.
I don't think the suits are that tight from what I've seen, but if one gains a lot of weight (I'm 300lbs now and keep getting heavier), it may eventually become too tight.

Plus it gets hot in the summer out here (like most places), around 100F or hotter in August. Full fursuits get very warm. At least there will be a fan in the muzzle of it.
(07-25-2017, 08:29 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the suits are that tight from what I've seen, but if one gains a lot of weight (I'm 300lbs now and keep getting heavier), it may eventually become too tight.

Plus it gets hot in the summer out here (like most places), around 100F or hotter in August. Full fursuits get very warm. At least there will be a fan in the muzzle of it.

Yeah, those suits are hot, tell me about it! I was also prancing around in Koala and Kangaroo suits (with the fans not working) on the upper deck of a ship, with temperatures exceeding 40 degrees Celcius, and when I finally took it off I was just drenched in sweat! I think you lose a few kg's just from that....

Note to self: The "philosophy" in the movie Yes Man can lead to some crazy experiences...
There's still a few tweaks to do on the suit, but here he is in a box.

[Image: FurryBlueNaki_HeadBox.jpg]
Very cool, Gem!
Pages: 1 2