Bring4th

Full Version: What is the current ratio of negative to positive entities in Earth's astral plane?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ask because doesn't the fact that we are steadily moving into fourth density (since 2012) mean that the negative entities are slowly becoming more and more incapable of sustaining presence here? So perhaps in the Dark Ages there was an inconceivable abundance of negative entities due to the extreme heaviness of the veil and our choices, but now that there is a incredible undercurrent of positive intention and growth the positive entities increase in number and strength while the negative entities lose power and presence.

I also ask because I carry some fear about negative entities surrounding myself, my heart is beginning to stir out of its sleep and that attracts attention. Both positive and negative.
Technically we've been moving into 4D since the late 1800's I think.  Earth will become a positive 4D planet but I can't say if that bars negative entities from playing along.

I don't think they're being removed or anything in the astral plane despite an influx of light.  There's much diversity even among the darkness.

Don't fret if the dark notices your light.  It's basically their job to offer you catalyst of their nature once you open the heart.  I highly doubt you'll recieve little more than some toxic thoughts and sensitivity to emotional triggers, things blameworthy of human nature to mask their doings.

Make Love, not fear Smile
(04-10-2017, 12:46 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Don't fret if the dark notices your light.  It's basically their job to offer you catalyst of their nature once you open the heart.  I highly doubt you'll recieve little more than some toxic thoughts and sensitivity to emotional triggers, things blameworthy of human nature to mask their doings.

Make Love, not fear Smile

True, I guess when one becomes more and more positively polarized s/he becomes more and more capable of dealing with such negative entities' catalyst. And the ultimate is Maya itself, like how when the Buddha sat under the tree and smilingly confronted the entirety of the physical illusion.

(04-10-2017, 12:46 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Technically we've been moving into 4D since the late 1800's I think.  Earth will become a positive 4D planet but I can't say if that bars negative entities from playing along.

I don't think they're being removed or anything in the astral plane despite an influx of light.  There's much diversity even among the darkness.

But isn't it that once fourth density positive sets in for good, all negativity can no longer exist here? So is that a sudden change, once the last third density entity perishes, or is that gradual, starting now?
Moving into 4D is a gradual thing, it won't be sudden although once all of 3D is gone the suddenness of 4D appearing might look like it was all instantaneous.

I don't know about the negative polarity presence on a positive polarity world, I just assume its not barred from negative interaction by negative entities, they just have little need to do so I imagine.
(04-10-2017, 09:19 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about the negative polarity presence on a positive polarity world, I just assume its not barred from negative interaction by negative entities, they just have little need to do so I imagine.

Well that'd be like asking beings that desire to see the light in all things to distill the darkness they avoid distilling themselves.

It'd be good for healing but they don't seek healing. The least they show, the more they can dwell in separation as they generate feelings of separation within other-selves through their beingness which empowers that it is separate.The more they show, the more they will be reflected love and understanding of what they are which slowly becomes their own love and understanding, and then the dark becomes light as it is seen and understood as unity.
(04-10-2017, 12:10 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Well that'd be like asking beings that desire to see the light in all things to distill the darkness they avoid distilling themselves.

So doesn't that mean that as the light on Earth increases, the dark entities will have less and less power and decline in number? That's why I'm asking, because if the light is continually growing stronger doesn't that have an inverse relationship with the darkness on Earth.
Can't a really negative entity trick the light and be able to stay because they are clever?
(04-10-2017, 10:49 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]So doesn't that mean that as the light on Earth increases, the dark entities will have less and less power and decline in number? That's why I'm asking, because if the light is continually growing stronger doesn't that have an inverse relationship with the darkness on Earth.

I think they anchor in people's distortions and stagnant energies more than the earth plane itself.

They'll be there so long there's calling for their services and I think most people cling to their heaviness rather than desire to get light and forgive/heal all they have to forgive/heal.
(04-09-2017, 02:52 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I also ask because I carry some fear about negative entities surrounding myself, my heart is beginning to stir out of its sleep and that attracts attention. Both positive and negative.

negative greetings are definitely not benevolent; but they can also be turned to a positive outcome.