Bring4th

Full Version: Do our higher selves have higher selves?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or is our higher self so remote a concept that even attempting to consider such a thing in our world is fruitless.
Yeah, Ra calls it the Totality or something like that and it's 7th density.

36.2 Questioner: Then would the mind/body/spirit complex totality be responsible for programming changes in catalyst during, say, a third-density experience of the mind/body/spirit complex so that the proper catalyst would be added, shall we say, as conditions for that complex changed during third-density experience? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self, as you call it, that is, that self which exists with full understanding of the accumulation of experiences of the entity, aids the entity in achieving healing of the experiences which have not been learned properly and assists as you have indicated in further life experience programming, as you may call it.

The mind/body/spirit complex totality is that which may be called upon by the Higher Self aspect just as the mind/body/spirit complex calls upon the Higher Self. In the one case you have a structured situation within the space/time continuum with the Higher Self having available to it the totality of experiences which have been collected by an entity and a very firm grasp of the lessons to be learned in this density.

The mind/body/spirit complex totality is as the shifting sands and is in some part a collection of parallel developments of the same entity. This information is made available to the Higher Self aspect. This aspect may then use these projected probability/possibility vortices in order to better aid in what you would call future life programming.

aha, great. thanks
Why do you ask, sjel?
(04-10-2017, 12:33 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you ask, sjel?

Because like, our higher selves seem a bit strange to me. From whom or what are they taking advice?

Actually I have another question. Do higher selves interact with each other? Does my higher self interact with the higher selves of other entities? Are there higher self parties? Higher self get-togethers? 'Did you hear about Bill?' 'Yeah, it's too bad, his past selves developed a whole continuum of negative polarization that now he has to supply catalyst for...'

Are higher selves sixth density entities? What's the difference between a sixth density entity and a higher self?
(04-10-2017, 01:08 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Because like, our higher selves seem a bit strange to me. From whom or what are they taking advice?

Actually I have another question. Do higher selves interact with each other? Does my higher self interact with the higher selves of other entities? Are there higher self parties? Higher self get-togethers? 'Did you hear about Bill?' 'Yeah, it's too bad, his past selves developed a whole continuum of negative polarization that now he has to supply catalyst for...'

Are higher selves sixth density entities? What's the difference between a sixth density entity and a higher self?

In my opinion, yes, they are sixth density entities, so no difference between any other sixth density being. And yes they communicate with other higher selves. At the sixth density level of consciousness, you are dwelling in near total omniscience, and they aren't limited to doing one thing at a time either, they can split themselves in a million different directions and it is no strain on their cognition whatsoever. The vibrational distance between them and any other being is very minute. They are very close to total conjunction with the universe, so they are naturally in constant communion with other beings of a similar nature. They are our personal intermediaries between our earthly ego and the one infinite creator. In Kabbalah they are sometimes referred to as our holy guardian angel.
(04-10-2017, 01:08 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2017, 12:33 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you ask, sjel?

Because like, our higher selves seem a bit strange to me. From whom or what are they taking advice?

Think of it like this: at some point in your future, you are destined to become an entity who transcends time and space to such an extent that you gain the ability to interact with, and even provide guidance to, earlier "versions" of yourself. You will do so. You will know that you will do so, because you are going to experience it from this end first.

I'm not sure which future version of ourselves ministers to us as higher selves while we are in third density, but Ra does say that that version still has a higher future to look forward to that serves as a highest self to it.

Ultimately, it would seem that some distant version of your consciousness is destined to expand so tremendously that it will encompass the Source itself, and you will essentially become the Creator in totality. The reverberations of that event ripple backward through time to you now, mediated through several stages of your own future advancement.
I don't know if that's useful, but I see Intelligent Infinity as our Highest Self, our all-emcompassing ego.
So what comes after 8D then, Min?
(04-10-2017, 10:59 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if that's useful, but I see Intelligent Infinity as our Highest Self, our all-emcompassing ego.

Our highest self is our true self.
But intelligent infinity has no identity.
A key to this sort of speculation is to endeavor to get out of linear and 3D thinking.

A higher self will be evolving just as a 3D self will. Nothing is static. Not even the so-called One Infinite Creator. There is no endgame where the concept of infinity is involved.
(04-10-2017, 11:14 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2017, 10:59 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if that's useful, but I see Intelligent Infinity as our Highest Self, our all-emcompassing ego.

Our highest self is our true self.
But intelligent infinity has no identity.

I think to see it as with identity or without is a matter of how you look at it.

To me its identity is Infinity as an absolute, it is an identity that contains the idea of all possible identities known within itself in complete acceptance of the idea of each. To me Intelligent Infinity is the layer where the circle of Free Will is complete as a unified identity, so Free Will (first distortion) could be seen as its identity also.
There is a 3D you. 6D. 7D. 8D. I'm aware there is 4D and 5D but I would emphasize understanding the interrelationship and unity of the sixth, seventh and eighth, and seeing how this permeates through all densities.

3D - The ego.
6D - The higher self.
7D - The totality.
8D - The infinite.
(04-10-2017, 01:08 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I have another question. Do higher selves interact with each other? Does my higher self interact with the higher selves of other entities? Are there higher self parties? Higher self get-togethers? 'Did you hear about Bill?' 'Yeah, it's too bad, his past selves developed a whole continuum of negative polarization that now he has to supply catalyst for...'

According to Ra Higher Self is a mid sixth density being. Therefore it is possible to for instance be a negative entity in the beginning of sixth density and grow until mid sixth density. But until this point Ra said that it is not possible to attain Higher Self in mid sixth density while being negatively polarized. Therefore all negative entities release their negative polarity because of the love of the Infinite One, in order to be able to progress.

Graduation from sixth density can only be done as a social memory complex, and as daddy Ra says here, the sum/whole is always greater than its parts:

37.7 Questioner: Does each entity have an individual mind/body/spirit complex totality or do a number of entities share the same mind/body/spirit complex totality?

Ra: I am Ra. Both of these statements are correct given the appropriate time/space conditions. Each entity has its totality and at the point at which a planetary entity becomes a social memory complex the totality of this union of entities also has its Oversoul and its social memory complex totality as resource. As always, the sum*, spiritually speaking, is greater than the sum of its parts so that the Oversoul of a social memory complex is not the sum of the Oversouls of its member entities but operates upon the way of what we have called squares and what we grasp you prefer to call doubling.

* Ra presumably meant “whole” here.
The vision of the esoteric tradition is that the Higher-Self is an extension of the Monad. So, we can suppose that this Monad is the same mind/body/spirit complex totality?