Bring4th

Full Version: seeking advice from wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! im new here (new to any sort of "forum" posting actually) and apologize if im posting this question in the wrong section or if it has been answered already im still new to finding things on forums i know i'm a bit behind. I was introduced to "The Ra material" and the "Hidden hand dialogue" by my dad who knew it would resonate with me as it had him and he was correct.I finally feel like i'm on the "correct" path spiritually. My major question is to any wanderers out there how did you know you were a wanderer? did it hit you at once like a ton of bricks or did you gradually figure it out? Im unsure if I am one and am seeking some sort of guidance. in october of 2015 there was an event in my life i refer to as "my untimely death" as i "died" several times from heart issues which are now resolved and according to doctors im now normal and totally healthy and i may be physically but mentally/spiritually i havent been as ever since that i often have days where i dont feel grounded in "reality" at all as if im living a dream and am in a fog of sorts like i just don't belong and things are not as they appear. since ive gotten into the Ra material and am starting to re find myself spiritually ive began to wonder if perhaps iam a wanderer and regained a bit of "my path" as a result of almost dying. i could be wrong and over thinking things but im quite drawn towards this and feel kind of lost and confused. i apologize for the long post and any input would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advanced guys and i once again apologize if this has been covered and if it has a link would be appreciated Shy
Yeah sounds like some ol' spiritual awakening. You're not alone, first of all. Second of all simply being aware is the most tremendous first step you can take, and are taking already. Third of all being lost and confused doesn't go away for a while, if at all - perhaps it's more that you grow increasingly accepting of confusion and lostness. I haven't lost that feeling yet, but I've definitely become more loving of it.

As for grounding, that is definitely a big deal, focus on that for sure. I find it is much much better to work from the ground up (root chakra up) rather than start on the higher chakras. I took a bunch of Lsd and Dmt and other psychedelics two years back or so for a good period of time and it severely unbalanced me, because I was blocking out all seeking of social interaction. Perfectly normal, of course, if you feel like an alien in a dream all the time. But that's what makes it so much more challenging and rewarding, is being able to ground yourself and only then apply your foundational self to the higher stuff.

I would recommend getting grounded all the time, everywhere, as much as you can, make that your top priority. Of course listen to the voices and the atmosphere and the spiritual higher hints and that stuff, but being grounded is SO SO IMPORTANT.

Some techniques for grounding I've learned from people here and discovered for myself:

1) barefoot on the grass or dirt. barefoot on any surface is good due to the ground/body connection but earth is best because of the electricity and such.

2) Mindfulness is more important to me than silent/sitting meditation, because mindfulness is the integration of awareness into actual activity. Whenever you remember throughout your day, and you will from now on, just become as aware of your environment and your self as you possibly can. Like reading a page of a book, 'read' the moment and your relationship to it. If you're feeling spacey, especially focus on your physical awareness sensations (feet in socks, legs in pants, arm resting on table, etcetera)

3) Drink a beer or eat some fish/heavier foods if you are feeling spaced out. Although sometimes it's definitely nice to feel dreamy in a nice environment.

I dunno, I'm out of stuff to say Smile But you're not alone, there is an infinity of beings that have got your back, in fact you are that being that has got your own back!! Haha, I'm wrapping my head around that myself. This forum has consistently been a reliable source of support and love since the very first time I found it.

U gud m8 keep going up that's it Heart
The question of "am I wanderer?" is normal for one who resonates with the Ra material. It's still a question I'm asking myself! Keep on asking though. Ask yourself, ask the Creator. Things will start to clear up a bit. Ask and ye shall receive! I identify as a wanderer, but i personally haven't had the experience of sudden realization. It's a gradual development of understanding and knowing myself that I realize what has always been in my heart. The answer already lies within you Wink
Welcome. Smile

Ground yourself by standing/walking on the ground with bare feet. Do this every day if possible, and look into the distance, as we are mostly glued to devices which are focused on a very near proximity. Smile

As for being a wanderer, it really doesn't matter. You are who you are, right now. It's more important, in my opinion, to be the person you want to be, the person you see yourself as in your ideal (ask yourself these questions if you aren't clear). Strive to live up to that, and if you are a wanderer, you will succeed in carrying out your reasons for coming here.
The only way you'll know if you are a wanderer or not is by piercing your veil as confusion is a quality of the veil, once you see the essence of yourself truly you'll know and whether you do or not depends on what you seek. If you most sincerely wish to know then you will know. If you rather not for whatever unconscious reasons, then you won't.

I find that after that it all becomes a game of resistance to becoming more and more fully that essence, yet that these resistances are a portion of what this essence also is so there's never without and more like a veiled view of the essence of itself.

Wanderer or not, you have infinitely been as the Creator, so it matters little other than what you soul is currently working upon as a self (guess it does matter a little).

For my personal experience, I kinda dived deeply into it at first, with repetition, to get to see as clearly as I desired to see and from that emerged a desire to take it more slowly and protect my human self from forsaking what it is here and now too much. I had strong moments of confusion at first but I don't know when was the last time I felt confused, now its more like "no resistance" versus "veiled resistance" and whatever state I find myself into I will probably always remember what being centered is. Got to admit faith was not much of my struggle and as such neither was confusion, so I'm not sure how to offer advices on that other than expressing my own faith. I wrote a poem for my brothers and sisters to whom it may help remember themselves in my profile, if that helps.
You wonder whether you are a wanderer, does that not already answer your question?

I agree with Diana, the label does not really matter. But if the problems that come along with being a wanderer are yours as well, if the stories of wanderers sounds familiar and ring a bell, it helps to understand what it means to be a wanderer, learn about the issues of a wanderer, how to deal with these issues to be able to have a happy and satisfying life and to be able to express yourself as freely as you are and want to BE. To learn who you really are, so you can become and BE who you really are.
Did you read A wanderer's handbook by Carla Lisbeth Rueckert? It might be helpful?

http://llresearch.org/library/a_wanderer...ndbook.pdf