Bring4th

Full Version: Ramification of the Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the Ra statement below basically imply that a STO entity will see things in a positive light? While the STS entity will see things in a negative light? Is it that simple? See the good or see the bad?

For the STO entity, is it simply a matter of climbing the ladder of transcendence to see the Supreme Good, and realizing that Good is immanently permeating all things?

Is the "harvestability" of a 3D entity simply the choice of seeing things in a positive light or negative light, rather than an unfocused light?

Quote:
94.12 Questioner: It seems to me that the Experience of the Mind would act in such a way as to change the nature of the veil so that catalyst would be filtered so as to be more acceptable in the bias that is increasingly chosen by the entity. For instance, if the entity had chosen the right-hand path the Experience of the Mind would change the permeability of the veil to accept more and more positive catalyst, and also the other would be true for accepting more negative if the left-hand path were the one that was repeatedly chosen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not only correct but there is a further ramification. As the entity increases in experience it shall, more and more, choose positive interpretations of catalyst if it is upon the service-to-others path and negative interpretations of catalyst if its experience has been along the service-to-self path.
It seems that it is that simple.

(Man, I would hate to view everything in a negative sense, as if it was against me...)

I think Ra's implications are always more simple than they seem. He may have to make it sound mystical to preserve the free-will of the channeling group, being that they want to know answers to trivial questions.

Humans like to complicate things sometimes.
Ra stated that when they visited the Egyptians to spread the Law of One, the Egyptians distorted their message and created the myths we know of today.
Another way to view this is that as one becomes more focused in the way one wishes to be of service, one's unconscious and one's surrounding events create more opportunities to support this.  This may be so in terms of choice of positive vs. negative, but also more specifically in ways one wishes to serve, such as through healing or studying or, most humble of all, through posting forum comments.
Through forum comments hah. Very catalyst-filled indeed

The universe provides opportunities for the entity to polarize, despite increasing 'resistance' as well.
(04-10-2017, 03:58 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]Does the Ra statement below basically imply that a STO entity will see things in a positive light? While the STS entity will see things in a negative light? Is it that simple? See the good or see the bad?

to see things in a 'negative light' is to assert the interpretation of 'separation'.

(04-10-2017, 03:58 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]Is the "harvestability" of a 3D entity simply the choice of seeing things in a positive light or negative light, rather than an unfocused light?

that eventually touches upon the 'function of the spirit'.  

So the archetypes of the spirit (cards 15-21) will have been experienced to some degree, and thus the 'intelligence' that informs the nature of the spirit (intelligent energy/intelligent infinity) is able to be turned to either positive (or negative) ends.

The ability to do 'work' in 4th density is dependent on this ability to tap the spiritual function.
Henosis Wrote:For the STO entity, is it simply a matter of climbing the ladder of transcendence to see the Supreme Good, and realizing that Good is immanently permeating all things?

This is, more or less, a restatement of Ra's description of contact with intelligent infinity. However, it is not necessary, for the purposes of Harvest, to make contact with intelligent infinity. It is enough to just prefer the good and find the evil unappealing.

Henosis Wrote:Is the "harvestability" of a 3D entity simply the choice of seeing things in a positive light or negative light, rather than an unfocused light?

I think that depends on how you understand the term "seeing things." As Plenum's comment suggests, some amount of faith is going to be necessary for achieving polarity in any direction. So if "seeing things" involves the faith requisite for being vulnerable toward and accepting of other human beings as a gut-response, then I think you've got it right.