Bring4th

Full Version: What is the scope of positive love and attention directed at Earth right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that there's infinite Love at every moment, in every cell of creation. ( I mean I know it, I don't Know it)

How many entities and complexes are sending love to us? What types of entities? What is the extent and nature of their love? What is Earth's significance? APeacefulWarrior mentioned that Earth is the 'end of a long campaign lasting billions of years,' what does that mean? I would love specifics because trying every day to penetrate a thick veil is very exhausting and I often fall back into this state of forgetting.
If you wanted you could use a pendulum to dowse the number with a pendulum. I used that when I measured out the right amount of DMT when I used it before for ayahuasca and it was perfect.

Just make sure to ask "Am I talking to the creator who created me for my highest good?" or "Is this my higher self?"

And ask that 3 times because a shaman told me that negative spiritual entities can't lie 3 times in a row.

Pendulum dowsing can be used to find things too, but I was never good at map dowsing.

Just like for measuring Bovis, or spiritual units of measurement.

Use your preferred dowsing chart:

https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=...YddkKT4Xcg
When using a pendulum be sure to program yes and no. I usually use front and back to mean yes, and side to side to mean no.

You can also use a pendulum to help clear negative energy, and it will spin until the energy is cleared.

I used to use it to measure the Bovis value of orgonite and such.

Here is a video I made on how to.

That video I just posted is an excellent example. It re-taught me a few things I had forgotten.
I'm not that energy sensitive any longer and the super-charged energies I used to have have worn off.
I had some zero-point energy glass beads that were so strong that when I received them and put them in stainless steel it made me throw up because the high-pitched energy of the steel/nickel was amplified. I could "taste" the sweet energy of bronze when I tuned into it, and feel the high-pitched nature of brass. Even when I didn't have any, I could tune into it.

But that's all gone now.

But you don't have to be energy sensitive to use a pendulum. Just takes some learning.
That's a great method, thanks. I'm a little concerned that my personal desires for an outcome would alter the response. I suppose I could just ask the same question multiple times a day for several days in order to pinpoint the correct answer.

Also, where does the motion of the pendulum come from? Are you swinging it lightly in any direction and you let intuition govern in which direction it swings?
It takes some practice to not consciously influence it.
It's micro movements of muscles and the subconscious that moves it. The subconscious is in direct communication with your higher self.
But with a bit of doing you realize you're just letting it happen.
And you don't have to use a crystal. A lead weight on a string would work too.
Some say though that crystal would channel the energy better. I don't know.
I have an angelite crystal pendant on a silver chain that I plan to use for future dowsing.

Try to go into it without expectation. And yes, sometimes the answers can be a bit wild, like once I got Trillions of Bovis for something I was measuring.
But I didn't really go and reproduce that.

You might need to start it moving with a little front and back motion, but it will change direction on its own.
And don't ask "should I ..." because that is your own decision. It can answer yes and no, but it can't tell you if you should do something.