Bring4th

Full Version: Limit of someone incarnated purified of all flaws
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading one topic and remembered of this passage:

Quote:3.9 Questioner: I am reminded of the statement, approximately, if you had enough faith, you could say to a mountain to move and the mountain would move. I assume this is approximately what you are saying, and I am assuming that if you are fully aware of the Law of One, then you are able to do these things. Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.

Category: Pyramids

3.10 Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives, and is the Law of One, such things as the building of a pyramid by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand? Am I correct?
Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.

I know that this is transitory but what is the limit of someone incarnated purified of all flaws? I am talk about to affect the physical reality.

Peace, love and light.
"The dream of your parents life will not be maintained over the reality of your parents life when it comes to a point of being tortured for their endurance, such a torture would be digestion, and such a digestion would not be the parent, such is the limit of a purified entity."
(04-11-2017, 03:06 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I know that this is transitory but what is the limit of someone incarnated purified of all flaws? I am talk about to affect the physical reality.

Well in the context of purified of all flaws, perhaps the limit is the will to affect the physical reality which would have to derive from a flaw I would think.

In 3-8, they seem to say that they made the pyramids out of making a request to the intelligence of infinite rock-ness, so you wouldn't affect your reality (control) as much as you would express a desire to which it may respond. So the limit could then be seen to be how congruent your will is with the will of your external reality.
Most importantly I think is a person without flaws could immediately harvest themselves into a higher density.
(04-11-2017, 04:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Most importantly I think is a person without flaws could immediately harvest themselves into a higher density.

But this is Ascension right? It's possible to anyone that seek this. I believe that it's not necessary wait the Harvest.

Peace, love and light.
(04-11-2017, 03:06 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I was reading one topic and remembered of this passage:

Quote:3.9 Questioner: I am reminded of the statement, approximately, if you had enough faith, you could say to a mountain to move and the mountain would move. I assume this is approximately what you are saying, and I am assuming that if you are fully aware of the Law of One, then you are able to do these things. Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.

3.10 Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives, and is the Law of One, such things as the building of a pyramid by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand? Am I correct?
Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.

I know that this is transitory but what is the limit of someone incarnated purified of all flaws? I am talk about to affect the physical reality.

Peace, love and light.

This kind of person is polarized, because in our density it is in the polarity that power lies. If this person is polarized towards the positive, then this person is not inclined towards infringing upon the free will of others at all; and that is where its limits would lie I guess.

Otherwise as daddy Ra said: "To the disciplined entity, all things are open and free. The discipline which opens the universes opens also the gateways to evolution."
(04-11-2017, 03:06 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I was reading one topic and remembered of this passage:

Peace, love and light.

To be purified of all flaws leaves the greatest human flaw of all.

Perfection.  That is their limit.

I'd explain but I doubt it'd be of an insufficient clarity.

The perfect form of perfection is one balanced with a perfect flaw.  Perfection itself could be such, I imagine something ironical is a good attribute.  Such as an immortal human being stuck with their current aged mind unable to expand it any further in depth.  Or a human perfectly flawless no longer having the means to polarize because no catalyst effects them anymore, because they turn the whole of catalyst into their personal tool rather than a universal one available in small parts to all.

For such a perfect being, are they truly perfect on a deeper level?  Or are they perfectly flawed too?
(04-12-2017, 12:45 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Or a human perfectly flawless no longer having the means to polarize because no catalyst effects them anymore, because they turn the whole of catalyst into their personal tool rather than a universal one available in small parts to all.

I think without flaws would mean perfectly balanced and as such its reponse to any event would be a default positive polarity that would never be challenged nor shaken. Love would be the polarized response to all events which would always be seen as events rather than catalysts, and all events would make the being grow in love as it would allow it to perceive more of both itself and others and as such to perceive and experience love in greater ways. It'd merely be without distortions that would disallow it to instantly find love for each thing.

I think there's a distinction with a bit of the opposite situation, which would be a perfectly balanced environment for an unbalanced being. In this setting, although with imbalances in its ways of love, the individual would not have a mirror for its imbalances and inner darkness and could perceive itself as fully balanced and positive while it is not really there yet. I think that's a bit the entire point of wandering for a positively polarized being, it allows a more truthful mirror upon the entity's balance than just perceiving itself dwelling in an environment of pure bliss while relying on its social memory complex's balance. They might come to see there's "ugly" sides they were not in awareness of and truly stepping into these aspects will allow a much greater balance to be found afterwards. Each density has its own degree of play between conscious and unconscious.
The greatest achievement is to activate unity awareness while incarnate.

There is nothing to change as all is perfectly aligned with the master of masters (bows)
There have been some who've achieved complete and perfect enlightenment while third density incarnate. Legend and reality are blurred in the legends of the Tantric and Buddhist masters, but there are real life markers around the world created by enlightened beings. Such examples are footprints and handprints in the rocks. These are signs left to others as a sign of enlightenment and in my opinion encouragement that this is quite possible, that the physical is an illusion. and to one who truly knows this he can move a mountain by faith alone.
I would agree, However the movements of one such being would be subtle and indirect...as say a hand print on a rock. I do not mean to say you won't do anything. But that its more as if you move through the internal more and more and the external less and less, in a direct kinetic sense. When critical mass and crystalization occur due to balance and efficient use of catalyst. Coupled with the direct will towards love or the spiraling upward light. Then the higher self can achieve avatar status within the physical illusion. Relatively speaking a conduit of the logos.

The understanding of the physical being coupled to the internal, and furthermore that the external proceeds forth due to nature/being/circumstance of the internal. Shows the how/nature of such beings movement and the resounding/reciprocal physical movements.
Within unity from this point of view it would seemingly have different gradients, and periods able of the lovers kiss. The goal is to extended the kiss permanently. For those lifetimes that contain the potential for such work. Or more like the instrument that contain the required strings to play the notes of unity. Which all have but are more or less further away from even the activation of the potential of playing/being such 'pieces'.

When the pieces begin to play and harmonize for extended lengths of are time. The internal slowly harmonizes and 're-links' to the external. The wind is as if a piece of your emotions. A living swirling tapestry of life/nature/emotion for definition.
There is an excellente book called "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. In the chapter 5 called "A Pocketful of Miracles" we have a lot of examples of the power of the mind over the matter. I think this passage much impressive:

Quote:Changing the Whole Picture

In a way materialization challenges our conventional ideas about reality most of all, for although we can, with effort, hammer things such as PK into our current world view, the creation of an object out of thin air rocks the very foundation of that world view. Still, it is not all the rnind can do. So far we have looked at miracles that involve only "parts" of reality—examples of people psychokinetically moving parts around, of people altering parts (the laws of physics) to make themselves immune to fire, and of people materializing parts {blood, salt, stones, jewelry, ash, nutrients, and tears). But if reality is really an unbroken whole, why do miracles seem to involve only parts?

If miracles are examples of the mind's own latent abilities, the answer, of course, is because we ourselves are so deeply programmed to see the world in terms of parts. This implies that if we were not so inculcated in thinking in terms of parts, if we viewed the world differently, miracles would also be different. Rather than finding so many examples of miracles in which the parts of reality had been transformed, we would find more instances in which the whole of reality had been transformed. In fact a few such examples exist, but they are rare and offer an even graver challenge to our conventional ideas about reality than materializations do.

Watson provides one. While he was in Indonesia he also encountered another young woman with power. The woman's name was Tia, but unlike Alin's power, hers did not seem to be an expression of an unconscious psychic gift. Instead it was consciously controlled and stemmed from Tia's natural connection to forces that lie dormant in most of us. Tia was, in short, a shaman in the making. Watson witnessed many examples of her gifts. He saw her perform miraculous healings, and once, when she was engaged in a power struggle with the local Moslem religious leader, he saw her use the power of her mind to set the minaret of the local mosque on fire.

But he witnessed one of Tia's most awesome displays when he accidentally stumbled upon her talking with a little girl in a shady
grove of kenari trees. Even at a distance, Watson could tell from Tia's gestures that she was trying to communicate something important to the child. Although he could not hear their conversation, he could tell from her air of frustration that she was not succeeding. Finally, she appeared to get an idea and started an eerie dance.

Entranced, Watson continued to watch as she gestured toward the trees, and although she scarcely seemed to move, there was something hypnotic about her subtle gesticulations. Then she did something that both shocked and dismayed Watson. She caused the entire grove of trees suddenly to blink out of existence. As Watson states, "One moment Tia danced in a grove of shady kenari; the next she was standing alone in the hard, bright light of the sun.

A few seconds later she caused the grove to reappear, and from the way the little girl leapt to her feet and rushed around touching the trees, Watson was certain that she had shared the experience also. But Tia was not finished. She caused the grove to blink on and off several times as both she and the little girl linked hands, dancing and giggling at the wonder of it all. Watson simply walked away, his head reeling.

I believe that when we perceive consciously that there is no separation, this is, when we awake to the unity of consciousness, we can manipulate totally the reality because we and it are the same thing. Change a thought is change everything around us. Like this scene:

Peace, love and light.
I would agree however think about love and free will. Think about the substance and the motivation for using such powers. And at what levels of conscience the powers are realized. What was she teaching that girl? The most wonderful is present.
Hatonn:

Quote:Your thought is more powerful than any physical illusion. Thus it is said in your holy works that faith can move mountains. Faith is in consciousness whereas a mountain is that which consciousness has molded and can unmold at will. The strange and unusual thing is to watch man upon Earth go through a long process of analysis and technological tool-using in order to do what is a very fundamental and simple job.

Quote:There is a long road, not long in time but in sacrifice, of that which is illusion. It is entirely within your grasp depending upon your desire to become capable of moving mountains. There is much of the illusion that must be shed. And in many cases this is too painful for the entity to accept. However, if the entity accepts those things which must be done, the entity will discover that she is a person who can move mountains.  

Q'uo:

Quote:This means that each being of third density has, barely leashed within her energy system, the ability literally to move mountains or to make any physical changes by consciousness alone that her imagination and will can focus upon to a great enough extent, with great enough purity of desire and with a great enough sense of purpose. The limited intake of information within third density is that limitation which affects the conscious mind. It does not affect the subconscious mind except in the higher levels of the subconscious mind. Therefore, it is seldom that entities do see those beings of the inner planes with their physical eyes. Indeed, most of those who do see the inner planes entities while conscious are those who this instrument would call children, those who have not been trained that such things are impossible to see.  

There are no limits. Huh
Well I think a limit would be violating someone's free will. If you abuse your power enough you probably lose it.
(07-06-2017, 12:58 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well I think a limit would be violating someone's free will. If you abuse your power enough you probably lose it.

I agree. I said about limit of capacities.
(07-06-2017, 12:58 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well I think a limit would be violating someone's free will. If you abuse your power enough you probably lose it.

Thinking "it" is your power is sowing the seeds of infringement. No, you can lose polarity. However, as you demonstrate love and light it is build-ed into your very being. 
I have been studying yoga. The scriptures describes many powers that the yogue attains after complete kundalini awaken. These power are called siddhis. Here the eight major siddhis:

Quote:Eight Major Siddhis

By the awakening of the mystic power of Kundalini a yogi achieves some of the eight major Siddhis, viz., Anima, Mahima, Laghima, Garima, Prapti, Prakamya, Vasitvam and Ishitvam.

1. Anima Siddhi: An aspirant is able to diminish his physical body as minute as he pleases, e.g. Hanuman.

2. Mahima Siddhi: Mahimais the opposite of Anima. Aspirant can enlarge his body as big as he likes. The whole universe can be inside him, e.g. Hanuman & Kumbh-karan.

3. Laghima Siddhi: Aspirant can make his body as light as air. He can levitate and lift his body suspended in the air. His body floats easily in air and he can walk on water too. The body can be made light by Plavini pranayama. Some of the yogi can travel with speed close to light in the sky with the help of this Siddhi, e.g. Hanuman &Rakshasas like Ravana, Meghanad (son of Ravana) and many others.

4 . Garima Siddhi: This is the opposite of Laghima. By this Siddhi the yogi can make his body as heavy as he likes, like a mountain with high huge gravity, e.g. Angad the son of Bali in Ramayana.

5. Prapti Siddhi: The yogi is able to touch the Sun or the Moon or the sky. The yogi is able to attain all his desires. He gets supernatural powers like the clairvoyance, the power of predicting future events, clairaudience, telepathy and thought reading of others etc. He can understand any unknown language including the language of the beasts and birds. He achieves the super power to cure diseases of others, e.g. Bhagavan Ved-Vyas, Hanuman, Sri Sathya Sai Baba and Mahavtar Babaji etc.

6. Prakamya Siddhi: Aspirant is able to live inside water for as much time as he desires. The late Tralinga Swami of Varanasi∗ used to live continuously for months underneath the Ganges. Yogi also gets the power to make his body invisible or visible as per his will (Mahavatar Baba Ji∗ ). Yogi gets the power to enter the body of someone else. Sri Adi Shankaracharaya∗ entered the body of Raja Amaruka of Varanasi. Tirumular a saint of Southern India entered the body of a shepherd. Raja Vikramaditya also had this power. Yogi gets the power of keeping his youth appearance for any length of time. Raja Yayati also had this power.

7. Vasitvam Siddhi: It is the power of taming wild animals and bringing them under one’s control. It is the power of mesmerizing and strong will to make the persons and living creatures obedient e.g. King Bharata, Lord Rama & Lord Krishna etc.

8. Ishitvam Siddhi: By the attainment of this divine Siddhi a yogi becomes like the lord of the universe. A yogi with this Siddhi can give life even to dead. Sri Sathya Sai Baba, Jesus Christ, Ved-Vyas, Mahavatar Babaji and so many others has this power of bringing back life to the dead.

If these allegation be true, the entity become something like Dr. Manhattan:

[Image: 200903_watchmen46-thumb-433x422.jpg?qual...410&crop=1]
you can bring back the dead, but you cant purify them of all flaws, that is a power that comes in contradiction with free will, in other words, you can resurrect them forever but if they like the flaw they died of they will die of it again and you will, to quote my previous one, digest them.
(03-18-2019, 08:30 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]you can bring back the dead, but you cant purify them of all flaws

I didn't understand your point.
(03-18-2019, 08:56 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2019, 08:30 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]you can bring back the dead, but you cant purify them of all flaws

I didn't understand your point.

Even the most powerful being can not force you to change your mind or soul, that is what I meant, so even the most powerful have limits.
(03-18-2019, 09:04 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Even the most powerful being can not force you to change your mind or soul, that is what I meant, so even the most powerful have limits.

I know. But I don't said that is possible purify someone of all your flaws.
(03-18-2019, 09:32 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2019, 09:04 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Even the most powerful being can not force you to change your mind or soul, that is what I meant, so even the most powerful have limits.

I know. But I don't said that is possible purify someone of all your flaws.

if you are talking just physical things to influence, then everything imaginable.
(04-11-2017, 06:14 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2017, 04:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Most importantly I think is a person without flaws could immediately harvest themselves into a higher density.

But this is Ascension right? It's possible to anyone that seek this. I believe that it's not necessary wait the Harvest.

Peace, love and light.

34.2 ▶ Questioner: Thank you very much. We’ll start general questioning now. You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates this experience? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. [The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity.] However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

So, there are people who have reached levels in which they could end their experience within the 3rd density immediately, however, they stay in order to help others.
And if you could imagine this state of beingness, your personal suffering has ended yet the suffering of others continue on, and this is the great call to help those who suffer. And this would be unconditional love for other-selves/self.