Bring4th

Full Version: Infinity and the Universe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the Universe is just a fraction, a modicum of Infinity.

Reality continually changes, and we are in a new Universe each moment.

A new reality is a new Universe.

Or am I wrong, and the Universe is really Infinite?

What about multi-verses? Could other universes exist if the Universe is Infinite?

Is each reality a new Universe?

And are there an infinite number of universes?

Is it possible that some of them could no longer be defined as "universe"? But something else?
I think you're right. In an infinite universe, there are infinite occurrences.
I think taking a grasp at this massive concept helps to bring a solution to the paradox of separation and unity.
Yet,
Might our concept of infinity be limited or distorted? Is our seemingly 'advanced' perception of the universe flawed?
Is what we believe 'endlessness' to be, much different than just a concept of vast distance and possibilities? More than just space/time and time/space?
Perhaps multiple 'Onenesses'
(04-13-2017, 01:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Universe is just a fraction, a modicum of Infinity.

Yes.

(04-13-2017, 01:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Reality continually changes, and we are in a new Universe each moment.

I think ultimately reality does not change and you are in all Universes in one moment.

(04-13-2017, 01:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]A new reality is a new Universe.

You could say that.

(04-13-2017, 01:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Or am I wrong, and the Universe is really Infinite?

I think most dimensions of infinity are infinite of themselves, finity is found in the meeting points of these dimensions a bit like a mind/body/spirit complex ego.

(04-13-2017, 01:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What about multi-verses? Could other universes exist if the Universe is Infinite?

Yes.

(04-13-2017, 01:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is each reality a new Universe?

You could say that.

(04-13-2017, 01:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]And are there an infinite number of universes?

Yes, otherwise there'd be none.

(04-13-2017, 01:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible that some of them could no longer be defined as "universe"? But something else?

Words are not the greatest tool to contemplate the One Creation, so you can pretty much define anything anyway. I like to see the whole as the Great Central Sun and this notion gives little meaning to the notion of a Universe as it would merely be an inner state or idea of this One Central Sun internalizing something. I like the notions of planes better also as I believe we all share the exact same center to ourselves.

I wouldn't doubt many extra-terrestrial species would find insulting the sound complexes we have used to define what we call the Universe in this English language.
(04-13-2017, 01:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Universe is just a fraction, a modicum of Infinity.
What about multi-verses? Could other universes exist if the Universe is Infinite?
Is each reality a new Universe?
And are there an infinite number of universes?

I see it this way....
The universe is like an atom, or a solor system or a galaxy....all are a part of something bigger, one piece reviving around another......like a nesting doll

I see the universe like a solar system....reviving around a certain "middle point". And with many other solar systems it creates a galaxy, many galaxies create our universe and many universes create the multiverse...and this multiverse together with other multi-versus is again part of a Multiple-Multi verse.....this goes on infinite...

Just the opposite too, if you zoom into the atomic world.....atom also again exists of more "tiny particles" who maybe are again made up of many "very very small particles" reaching into the infinite....each atom again becomeslike a universe on a different scale....
Wherever you look, big or small, all worlds within worlds.....as far and beyond where the mind can see or even think of.........like a never-ending-fractal.....it depends upon where you focus lies, that is what you see and experience......
---------------------------------------------------------------------
My bro-in-law projected a thought: "if all is one, then all is not one also"

That gave me much thought catalyst:
What if oneness is the only way infinity can be quantified and understood by our little minds. Perhaps it is more than oneness?

Ha, conceptualizing infinity doesn't really matter, its just fun to explode my/our mind sometimes

(even though folks rarely respond to my posts hah)
I am absolutely sure that I, do not know BigSmile

Its probably a very, smart, intricate, mixture...Of all of the above.  Or something.

If only we could explore the stars and find out hehehe
I absolutely agree

I'm in a bliss state of universal unknowing as look at your reply, thinking of what to write back. Thank you for your addition to this conversation haha