Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest and Ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my beloved brothers. Harvest and Ascension. How you define these terms? What is the relationship between them?

Peace. love and light.
I think ascension deals with vibration, raising your vibration until you disappear from this dimension/density and go into the next.

Harvest happens after death.

I think ascension is much more difficult and requires opening to intelligent infinity, which means purifying all flaws.
I understand that graduation to next density works in two ways:
1. Those finishing the cycle of experience are ripe for harvest - examined for graduation or repetition of the cycle.
2. When opening the gateway to Intelligent Infinity - graduation can be regardless of harvest - ascension
I have another question: What is the difference between Harvest and the Ascension Process?

Peace love and light.
(04-16-2017, 11:05 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I have another question: What is the difference between Harvest and the Ascension Process?

Peace love and light.
Ascension is a process of raising our vibration that is up to the individual.
Harvest is a planetary process that happens at the end of a cycle with a specific time frame. How you are harvested, depends on how much effort you have put into your ascension process.
(04-16-2017, 05:32 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Ascension is a process of raising our vibration that is up to the individual.
Harvest is a planetary process that happens at the end of a cycle with a specific time frame. How you are harvested, depends on how much effort you have put into your ascension process.

I believe that I understand now. Ascension is the individual process of to graduate yourself in this Density that independent of time period. Harvest is a window of opportunity to ascend if the entity it's 51% positively polarized. Thanks a lot.

Peace, love and light.
Another doubt. What is the ways to Ascension? I know one that is Sexual Magick. Do you know any more? Thanks.

Peace, love and light.
(04-16-2017, 05:32 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2017, 11:05 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I have another question: What is the difference between Harvest and the Ascension Process?

Peace love and light.
Ascension is a process of raising our vibration that is up to the individual.

Yes, you end up in the subdensity of the density on which you worked towards.

It is hard work. Have to face yourself and work out your fears.
I believe there are two parts of harvest, a physical part and a metaphysical one.

The metaphysical one has already been explained, it's when we die and it's gauged whether we graduate to 4th density or not.

The physical harvest I believe is a world event that coincides with the ending of 3rd density, and with the ending of the metaphysical harvest. This event will be a catastrophe (a pole shift, perhaps) or war at the entire planetary level that will decimate the human population, for the double purpose of 1) keeping in the physical plane no more humans than there are positive 4th density graduates; and 2) "harvesting" all currently incarnated souls out of the physical plane and into the metaphysical so that all of these remaining souls are graded, marking then the final chance for graduating.
(12-15-2019, 06:17 AM)Ray711 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there are two parts of harvest, a physical part and a metaphysical one.

The metaphysical one has already been explained, it's when we die and it's gauged whether we graduate to 4th density or not.

The physical harvest I believe is a world event that coincides with the ending of 3rd density, and with the ending of the metaphysical harvest. This event will be a catastrophe (a pole shift, perhaps) or war at the entire planetary level that will decimate the human population, for the double purpose of 1) keeping in the physical plane no more humans than there are positive 4th density graduates; and 2) "harvesting" all currently incarnated souls out of the physical plane and into the metaphysical so that all of these remaining souls are graded, marking then the final chance for graduating.

I think I understand what you are saying here. I too believe that there will be a "natural"catastophe that ends once and for all third density. This natural catastrophe hopefully will be indeed what I called it, "natural" and not man made as in nuclear. I think the Confederation is continually doing all they can to see that does not happen. 3rd density Earth will completely be done and placed back into potentiation and there will be no more 3rd density human beings to inhabit the Earth. Humans will either graduate to 4th density Earth (the harvestable 4th desnity soul) or go elsewhere to continue their journey. So, with what you are saying there are at the same time a physical event is happening the ending of 3rd density life forms upon this planetary sphere and a metaphysical event in the transfer of souls.
(12-16-2019, 10:02 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2019, 06:17 AM)Ray711 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there are two parts of harvest, a physical part and a metaphysical one.

I think I understand what you are saying here. I too believe that there will be a "natural"catastophe that ends once and for all third density. This natural catastrophe hopefully will be indeed what I called it, "natural" and not man made as in nuclear. I think the Confederation is continually doing all they can to see that does not happen. 3rd density Earth will completely be done and placed back into potentiation and there will be no more 3rd density human beings to inhabit the Earth. Humans will either graduate to 4th density Earth (the harvestable 4th desnity soul) or go elsewhere to continue their journey. So, with what you are saying there are at the same time a physical event is happening the ending of 3rd density life forms upon this planetary sphere and a metaphysical event in the transfer of souls.

I sometimes wonder about that catastrophe. I wonder if a negative entity didn't get into the channeling somehow then since negatives channel messages of "doom".

Why not naturally evolve people to 4D through raising the vibration of their bodies in a peaceful manner?

Everyone creates their own reality.

After all 3D and 4D are not so separate. I don't believe there is a point where you can say "this is 4D and not 3D".

After all, if all 3D bodies were killed, where would the 4D bodies come from?

Not enough babies being born to replace US population, report says

https://www.kron4.com/news/national/not-...q_BN--vGoo
(12-16-2019, 11:46 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2019, 10:02 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]

I sometimes wonder about that catastrophe. I wonder if a negative entity didn't get into the channeling somehow then since negatives channel messages of "doom".

Why not naturally evolve people to 4D through raising the vibration of their bodies in a peaceful manner?

Everyone creates their own reality.

After all 3D and 4D are not so separate. I don't believe there is a point where you can say "this is 4D and not 3D".

After all, if all 3D bodies were killed, where would the 4D bodies come from?

Not enough babies being born to replace US population, report says

https://www.kron4.com/news/national/not-...q_BN--vGoo
Ra mostly calls these things that we would look at as catastrophes are inconveniences to them as they look upon death as a way of transitioning not suffering. Just plug in the word "inconvenience" and you will see what I am saying. Never once does Ra express warfare, earthquakes, forest fires as anything other than catalyst, random catalyst and inconveniences. "Inconveniences"...I mean it is happening, has been happening and will continue to happen until the 4th density Earth has been birthed unless we can rapidly reduce the thought forms, the negative actions of our own people before the new earth is born. I do not see this happening and quite honestly, it is our own doom and gloom that we have made within this illusion. All have played a part in it at some point...